The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

witche's curse (( for tigress, Mature))

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

witche's curse (( for tigress, Mature)) - Page 2 Empty Re: witche's curse (( for tigress, Mature))

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:13 pm

Niamh waited while he got the rope to loop up on a rock, holding the light where he wanted it. When he was done with that and made sure it was tight enough to climb. Hearing his question, she looked at her hand, then at him. "I can climb," she stated, rather stubbornly.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

witche's curse (( for tigress, Mature)) - Page 2 Empty Re: witche's curse (( for tigress, Mature))

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:19 pm

he grinned, the lass was strong willed and hard headed that's for sure, he really liked that. "aye then. ye can go on up first. just so ye think i won't run off on ye if i go up first. would ye like a boost up?" he glanced to the rope then to her and then to her bag.

Being the perfect gentlemen as the way he was raised, he went and picked the bag up, easily figuring out the straps as he slung it over his shoulder" i will carry the sack. then return it to ye when we are out of here is that agreeable to you miss Niamh?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:15 pm

Niamh made a face when he grabbed her back pack, a bit annoyed that he had it. But instead of arguing or trying to take it back, she sighed. Moving up to the rope, she looked up it to see their exit. Preparing herself for the pain she was about to feel, she started to climb up to rope. Her teeth ground together soon as the rope touched her wounded hand. It hurt like hell. But refusing to ask for his help, she climbed up, trying her best to ignore the burning pain in her hand. Eventually, she got to the top, and climbed herself to safety.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:40 pm

He kept a watchful eye on her as she climbed up, though he noticed the pained expression on her face, he didn't say anything. Figuring she was the kind of woman that didn't like to be seen as weak. He definitely didn't see her as weak. Normally he didn't like that in a woman but for some reason, he admired it in her. " there ye go lass. take your time, don't rush it. dinna need ye to fall. "

Once he saw her legs go over he grinned" Lass ye amaze me. ye know that?" making sure her pack was firmly on his shoulder, he leapt up onto the rope, catching it firmly in his hands and began to pull himself up." Move ye over. . so i donna knock ye off."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:15 pm

Niamh moved out of the way as he climbed up. Her gaze shifted to her hand, seeing the fresh blood. How troubling. She sighed, and pushed herself to her feet. The sooner she was home, she better off she would be. Though she hoped the wound wasn't so bad that it required stitches. That would be a nuisance.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:21 pm

He continued to pull himself up until he was able to slip over the ledge, barely even breathing hard, he slid his gaze to her since she still had the light. " Ye alright? do Ye need yer sack?" standing up next to her he gently took her hand and eyed it before slipping the bag from his shoulder again and gently set it down. " Ye need to dress it again before it gets bad. do ye need help with it? " sliding his gaze around the still dark cave he grimaced.

" do ye remember the way ye came in?. otherwise we will need to take it slow and make sure we donna fall down another pit. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:01 pm

her gaze shifted to him when he came up over the ledge. She did not pull away when he took her hand and looked at it. "I can handle it," she replied softly, and grabbed her bag once he set it down. "I know the way out." It would be rather dumb to go in a cave and not pay attention to where she was.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:06 pm

He released her hand before shrugging. " if ye say so lass. but dunna let it go untended. " He nodded as he followed her, watching his step closely and sticking close to her. " lass.. i wish to ask ye something. will ye heed my question?" he studied her silently , wondering if she would even bother to listen to his question.

It just seemed he had a bit of friend in her, but.. then again, looks could be deceiving. But he got the feeling she would atleast hear him out.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:17 pm

Niamh led the way quietly, using the flashlight to light the way. "I won't," sje replied. She would be able to tend to it better once she was home. When he mentioned he had a question, she frowned a little. "what is it?" she asked him. Seeing a pit, she went around it, being careful, and she used the light so he would see it as well.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:28 pm

Thankful for the light she shone for him to be able to see , he silently walked behind her for a few minutes before taking in a deep breath " I will need yer help in getting home lass. Nu telling how long it will take though. " he frowned slightly , scratching his jaw a little. " will ye be willing to give me a place to stay ? . i can work for my housing if that is what ye wish.. i am no stranger to good hard work lass. "

He grinned, he worked all his life, and working for a little bit of boarding for her, didn't seem to bad. gave him a chance to figure this time era out whilst he tried to figure out how to get home too." do ye live closeby?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:45 pm

Hearing his question, she sighed a bit, not quite understanding why he needed to stay with her for a while. She sighed, and took a moment to decide on what she should do. "Alright, you can stay with me," was her soft reply, as she hoped that this wouldn't be a mistake.

It didn't take long to reach the exit of the cave, and step out into the light. "I don't live too far." Her gaze shifted to him. "But it is not walking distance."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:15 pm

He smiled " thank Ye lass, i will do my best to repay ye back for yer kindness." Tilting his head slightly as he studied her once they where out. " not within walking distance?.. do ye have a horse then? or... a different means of Transportation ?" he was pretty sure he may get the shock of his life but he was willing to think that right now, nothing could do worse to him then finding out he was no longer in his Era.

Looking out over the vast land he inhaled deeply, it felt real good to breath in the fresh irish air. " mmmm smells like home. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:27 pm

Her gaze shifted to him when he asked if she had a horse. "Oh if only I had a horse," she replied. "No. I have a SUV." Shaking her head, she lead the way back down the mountain, she hadn't really climbed up far, so climbing down wasn't that far of a climb. It was mostly walking down, and being careful of loose rocks.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:36 pm

He frowned, trying to wrap his brain around what an SUV was,. " SUV?.. " glancing down at his boots he grimaced, his clothing and boots didn't fair well from the time passing but they where wearable, least his Kilt kept him covered up for the most part. he really didn't want to scare away his savior by showing her uncovered bits of himself. Though.. He glanced to her again and grinned, she was a woman and he surely loved them.

her personality was very peculiar to boot. and he enjoyed it greatly. Shaking his head out of such unruly thoughts he followed her silently down the hill " and why do ye not have a sturdy horse? Can ye not afford one?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:47 pm

Niamh shot him a look when he asked her what an SUV was. Who didn't know what an SUV was? Sighing deeply, she shook her head. "It's a vehicle. It gets me places without having to use an animal." Leading the way down the hill, she wondered what this man was about. He was strange, indeed, it was like he thought he was from somewhere else. But where would that be?

His next question totally baffled her. "Horses are not needed. People who own them, own them because they love them and love to ride, for horse shows, or horse races, or just for their own entertainment."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:33 pm

he blinked and had to bite back a groan of disbelief. great. he was further in time then he actually thought and now he was sure she thought him as a nut case. He continued to follow her down the hill. His gaze jumping to anything he did not recognize. " oh i see. definitely not something i am used to. but.,. i suppose it willna take that much time to get used to it. "

He wanted a drink. a very strong one. he already had a headache from trying to make sense of everything. " how uhh long will it take to get to yer homestead? " he wanted to ask her if there where any ruin stones around. he already had a small idea of how to get back to his own. Granted he really didn't want to go do that option but if it was the easiest and most effective way to get back? he would do it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:53 pm

Niamh needed to try to stop trying to make sense of him. He was just too complicated. "It won't take long, about 20 minutes." Slowly, her car came into view, and she lead the way toward the green Jeep. it was perfect for her rugged adventures. And she definitely loved her adventures. Though she probably should take someone with her. There weren't that many people she knew who were adventurous. The few she knew were back in the states.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:44 pm

He stopped the moment he saw the suv as she called it. tilting his head to the side he studied the huge thing. It was a strange contraption that was for sure.. had black round things under it, and see through panel's. He still couldn't believe his eyes but he was sure if he touched it, it wouldn't disappear.

He waited, watching her movements. taking in everything she did even opening the door. which he was sure he had to pay attention to that just to do what she was doing." so .. this thing goes verra fast then?" idle conversation was good, kept his mind going from either wanting to scream or send his imagination down the gutter.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:58 pm

Niamh was a bit tired of his questions, it kind of bothered her that he did not know what it was. "Yes, of course," she replied softly. Reaching back, she slipped her hand in a pocket on her backpack, she fished out a set of keys as they got closer. Once she got to the car, she unlocked it, and pulled her door open. "Get in," she stated, motioning towards the passenger side, as she climbed in and started up the engine.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:33 pm

He waited, watching as she climbed in before he cautiously opened the door, eyeing the thing like it was going to bite him. He was getting a little annoyed by her snippy attitude too. She knew this Era.. he didn't... but he took slow deep breath's to calm his temper as he climbed in like she said...

" lass are you mad at me for some reason? i havna done anything .. err.. that i know of. " his irish accent came out a little more deeper now as he relaxed in the seat, his gaze jumping here and there, eyeing the knobs and gadgets in the thing. including looking at several things that where in the suv.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:48 pm

Her gaze shifted to him once he was in and asked if she was mad at him. "No I'm not mad. Mostly confused by you." It wasn't like it clicked in her head that he had been sleeping in that cave for thousands of years, that sort of thing did not happen. Magic was not real. Nor was time travel. That was not discovered yet. Putting her jeep in drive, she headed toward her home. She must be crazy for bringing this man home with her.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:18 pm

he relaxed a little before sucking in a sharp breath of surprise as the suv jerked forward as it moved, he gripped the door handle tightly with one hand and the other on the dashboard. " holy rolls of hills and back!" it was definitely a giant shock. but he was taking it. even as his eyes where wide as he glanced from her then back to the jarring and bumpy road that the suv was going over.

He was starting to feel like his heart was going to pound right out of his chest.squirming a little in the seat he swallowed and glanced to him. " tis it always like this?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:25 pm

She was a bit startled when he reacted in such a way. The car wasn't that jerky. A bit bumpy on the drive at the moment because they weren't on any paved roads yet. Eventually, though she did get to the paved roads, and the ride was smoother. "Like what?" she asked him. "I suppose its a smooth ride once you get used to it."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:30 pm

he relaxed a bit when the road got smoother.. but not by much, giving her one of those strange looks as he eyed her. " uhh.. rough.. intense i think the word is. " mumbled. slowly leaning back in the seat. " Sari was right... " he mumbled under his breath. Sari being his father... one that he definitely didn't want to talk to but was already thinking that Sari would be his only way back to his Era..

half closing his eyes he looked all around him, watching scenaries fly by as she drove. he really didn't want to tell much more just in case he thought he was some sort of nutcase but at the moment he was starting to think he had no choice.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:43 pm

Niamh shrugged her shoulders, rough or smooth, it wasn't something she noticed. "Who is Sari?" she asked, curious. "And what is he right about?" She would drive for about 30 minutes, before her town came into view.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next