The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

witche's curse (( for tigress, Mature))

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

witche's curse (( for tigress, Mature)) - Page 4 Empty Re: witche's curse (( for tigress, Mature))

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:36 pm

Niamh sat there for several moments, wishing they would both just go away. Wishing that she could wake up from this strange, nightmare/dream. Dream because what nightmare's had very handsome irish men who wake up in caves? After a few moments, she lifted her head, and glanced to Lorcan to see him beside her, or near her. There were so many questions inside her mind, but none were coming to her lips. She was too afraid to ask him anything. But she did try to calm down, though she was still shivering.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

witche's curse (( for tigress, Mature)) - Page 4 Empty Re: witche's curse (( for tigress, Mature))

Post by silverwolflady Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:41 pm

he watched her a little, least she didn't seem totally out of it.. taking a moment before he carefully reached out and gently laid his hand on top of hers. " lass?.. dona mind Sari.. he tends to do things like this to unnerve the wee lasses.. i would rather not disturb yer ... comfort zone i think is what they call it. " he frowned, he was really treading on water here.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:05 pm

Her gaze shifted to her hand when he placed his on it. Hearing his words, she met his gaze. Her body relaxed only a little bit. "Who is he? What is... all this?" she asked, very uneasy about all of this.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:50 pm

He blinked in surprise before snorting, figured she would want to know about that Arrogant bastard. Ah well, he told her he would answer any of her question's. " err well Lass.. that would be Sari.. my father. also known as a Fae. " he grumbled, shifting a little in the hunched down position. " where to start.. err... "

He grimaced a little and sighed" suppose should start from .. the cave lass?.. technically i thought i was dead.. but ye saved me. err. and well. ach lass this is so bloody hard to explain without ye thinking i am a nutcase. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:58 pm

Niahm grabbed one of the extra pillows she kept on the couch, and hugged it tight. "I... saved you?" She did not understand. All she did was fall on him. But she did not know why he was there. Who just sleeps in a cave? It seems so.... odd.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:27 pm

Sari appeared back in the room and arched a brow as he tossed a clean kilt to Lorcan. " ahh well lass, Lorcan here can't really give all the detail's. since he really doesn't know all that happened. other then the fact he had been poisoned and then out like alight.. for several centuries or so. "

Lorcan snorted and caught the kilt " blast it man!. use the bloody door, do ye wish to put her in some sort of state of shock?" grumbled, glancing to her then Sari then back before glowering at Sari. " dona touch her while i dress or i swear i will knock ye on yer arse again. "

Sari held his hand's up " alright alright. no touching. sheesh boy , your more grouchy then your mother when you wake up. "

Lorcan snorted then glanced at Niamh before looking around then handed her some strange item that was near. " if he comes near ye just wack him on the head okay lass?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:51 pm

Niahm's gaze shifted to Sari when he reappeared. It still frightened her that he did that. But his statement confused her. Posioned? Lorcan was poisoned and asleep for several centuries? No. That wasn't real. None of this could be real. She trembled, and took the item Lorcan handed her for her protection. "okay..." she replied softly.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:19 pm

Lorcan waited till she took the item before giving a gentle smile" there ye go lass. " getting up and taking his kilt he glared over at Sari before ducking back into the bathroom.

Sari took it in stride as he plopped down in one of the chairs before turning his gaze to her. "sooo. how did you come by lorcan?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:49 pm

Niamh watched him go into the bathroom, before shifting her gaze to Sari as he asked her a question. "He.... was in a cave," she replied softly, feeling uneasy about this man. She did not understand him. Or Lorcan.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:00 pm

He nodded slightly " well duh. . i know that.. but how did you find him lass?. " he arched a brow, his posture making him seem relaxed . but he was definitely not. " i mean. from my sources. i hear that cave was sealed tight. well as far as i know. " he shrugged" ahh the fates just love to be cruel and ironic yes?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:10 pm

She eyed him, cautious, not sure what he meant. "What?" She scowled at him. "I found the cave. I went in. I explored." Her gaze shifted to her hand, as it was nicely bandaged up and taken care of. But it did still hurt, so she rubbed at it.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:20 pm

He arched a brow before shrugging " well.. given the fact that he had been in there for a verra long time.. well.. mmm could mean the cave ended up with more entry ways . either that or whoever put Lorcan in there didn't know there was another way in."

Lorcan snorted as he came out in his fresh clean kilt. the sheet neatly folded in his hands" no doubt.. no one knows these lands like i do.. err.. well have.. " he glanced to Niamh. " hows yer hand lass? feel better yes?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:35 pm

She sighed deeply and hugged the pillow tighter. "I do not get you at all," she told Sari with minor annoyance. her gaze shifted to Lorcan, seeing him in his new, clean kilt. Oh he was attractive. "My hand is fine," she replied softly.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:31 pm

Sari grinned" i am a complicated man lass.. but if ye wish i ken i can let ye get to know me better. " he grinned, wagging his eyebrows at her teasingly . slipping back into his irish accent.

Lorcan scoffed and resisted the urge to clock his father upside the head. But Niamh did say she wanted no more violence so he complied and kept his hands to himself. " bah. touch her and i will make ye regret it Sari. "

Sari snorted, leaning back and looking up at him." puhlease.. when are you going to start calling me father? .. it annoys me when you use my name. "

Lorcan grinned this time. " tis why i do it. to annoy ye.. " shaking his head he moved over in front of her and knelt down again. Reaching out to gently take her hand and eye the bandage. " good. i dona need ye falling ill due to my neglect of yer health lass.. after all. i am in yer debt. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:38 pm

Niamh did not like what Saru was hinting at. Even though she was a virgin, she wasn't that innocent, due to what society does and says. She watched as Lorcan came over to her and knelt beside her. Letting him check out her bandage, she frowned at his words. "in my debt for what?"
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:48 pm

Sari rolled his eyes. " because you ultimately saved him a fate worse then death. if you lass hadn't woken him up he would still be in eternal slumber for .. well. however long it took someone else to find him. "

Lorcan scowled over at him before looking back at Niamh. " what he says is true lass.. ye are probably wondering why i was in a cave in the first place... my guess is.. that.. poison i drank , must have been some form of concoction in it that put me to sleep and well.... whats the word. ?" he frowned, really hating the fact that his vocabulary was not as good as this day and age..

"ultimately preserved you from time and wasting away. " Sari mumbled , stretching his legs out and acting as if he was discusssing some book. " one of his enemies got mixed up with a witch .. well from what i saw anyways. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:25 pm

Niamh frowned at them. "that is just too strange, I don't want to believe you. How would I have even woken him up?" none of this made sense.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:31 pm

Lorcan frowned as he glanced to Sari " the lass has a point.. how did she wake me up ?" he was confused on that as well and well. curse it all. he wished he had listened to Sari every time he was told that they needed to work on his.. Fae half.

Sari arched a brow" really ?.. " he grinned, clearly he was enjoying this as he got up and headed over to Niamh and pointed to her hands. " this certain curse is.. well extremely easy to break if ye know what yer looking for.. lass.. he was locked away for centuries until the blood of an innocent was put on him to wake him...and what i mean by innocent.. i mean.. a virgin "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:49 pm

Niamh frowned and looked at her hand when Sari pointed to her hands. She cut herself and fell on him. "that's...... Not possible." it peeved her that he was calling her a virgin, that was private.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:02 pm

Sari grinned" its possible lass.trust me. think about it . you fell in the cave. and on top of him is my guess. and then . i suppose you sliced your hand open and your palm landed on his chest. there fore giving the donated blood needed to awaken him. . and have you not noticed how strange he is?.. he doesn't even know what a television is. "

Lorcan frowned and glanced at Sari. " what the devil is that? ... another transportation thing?" he swore his brain was going to explode with these new words he was hearing..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:18 pm

"that's gross, a blood sacrifice." her gaze shifted to lorcan, when he asked what a television was. She frowned and reached for the remote, and turned on the tv. An episode of vampire diaries was on. "that's a television," she replied and rolled over to lay on her side, wanting to pretend these men weren't there.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:32 pm

Lorcan frowned and jumped up instantly as the tv was clicked on, eyes going wide in shock his mouth gaped open then closed several times before snorting. " what sort of devil craft is this?" he growled out, moving over to the box and poking at it.. " tis not natural. "

Sari laughed and leaned against the wall before looking to Niamh. " face it lass.. your either willing to help.. or i erase your memory for good. what do ye want?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:57 pm

Niamh watched lorcan freak out about the tv. That was so weird. Her gaze shifted to Sari. Frowning, she sat up, confused. "why would you need my help? Need more virgin blood?" her body shivered, not liking the idea of being a sacrifice of any kind. "you.... Erase people's memories?"
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:18 am

Sari snorted" no no . we don't need more virgin blood. sheesh woman . " shaking his head he sighed. glancing to Lorcan again. he was completely distracted by the tv." lass ye have an eighteenth century Highlander at yer disposal. ya know. " he glanced to lorcan then back at her. " and well.. until i can figure out how to get him back home.. he will need a place to stay... and pants... lots of pants.. he will look weird in this day and age with a kilt, "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:38 pm

Niamh watched them both. It was very weird that lorcan was baffled by the tv. Her gaze shifted to Sari and she sighed. "I don't care if he stays." glancing to lorcan's kilt, she smiled. "kilts aren't so unusual, Irish or scottish men still wear them. For special occasions."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next