The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wandering soul (( mature, r. for shadow only.))

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

wandering soul (( mature, r. for shadow only.)) - Page 2 Empty Re: wandering soul (( mature, r. for shadow only.))

Post by shadowwalker Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:33 pm

Sliding slowly off the ledge, he decided her interest was hard to deny, he was interested himself, curious to see a human in person, up close for the first time. As he slowly made his way to the door of the room, he stopped and peaked around it, seeing her a few feet from the door looking into his direction.

After waiting a few more moments he slowly stepped some what into the light, looking at her and saying "Dangerous to walk into a random cave specially on your own"

shadowwalker

Male Number of posts : 1244
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

wandering soul (( mature, r. for shadow only.)) - Page 2 Empty Re: wandering soul (( mature, r. for shadow only.))

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:41 pm

she froze as she spotted movement again, and then watched him slowly step into the light. somewhat anyways, she blinked in surprise, looking him over as best as she could. " huh ? ohh well... not every day do i find out that someone is ... living in a cave that is not a bear or a wolf.. why are you here?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:49 pm

"If you want the truth, I am hiding from your kind" He said as he stood there trying hard to keep his tail from whipping around nervously. "My kind is not known to you and if it was, we would be all gotten rid of"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:01 pm

she frowned, eyeing him again.." really ?..i don't see why. you look just fine if not for the uhhh.. tail. " her gaze glanced to it and she could swear she recognized it. " tell me something where you out in the forest earlier?" reaching up she tucked a bit of hair around behind her ear. " can't be as bad as me. i mean... if anyone knew what i was .. " she grimaced.. her father being an angel was .. well. .hard. she couldn't see him at all and her mother is gone and the others would think of her as the devil spawn.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:13 pm

Looking at her, he raises his eyebrow befor looking at the entrance to make sure nobody but her is here befor he sighed and stepped out into more light. This time she can see his entire figure, happy hes wearing a kilt atleast. Looking up at her, and tilting his head "I dont know what you mean, you look human to me"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:33 pm

she stepped back when he moved more into the light, giving him more room so he wouldn't feel cornered. " what are you exactly ?" she wasn't scared atleast, only curious. Shaking her head slightly she looked him over" you don't seem.. any different really other then the tail and ear's and .. kilt.. is that a kilt?" blinked , leaning closer." are you scottish or irish?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:40 pm

Looking up at her with a growl "Im not a human, and I live in the forest as far from town as possible, do you think I have clothes?" He said with a growl as he leaned aganst the wall behind him "I have fur but i doubt you would prefer to see me completely naked now would you? So a kilt and harness is the best I have, and I am a Neko, proud cat people from long long ago"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:06 pm

she studied him for a moment, tilting her head to the side as she looked him over, not even disturbed or nervous about his growling. He was a curious one. well to her anyways." i like the kilt.. looks really good on you sir. " she smiled softly as she glanced to his tails and ears. " may i uhh touch them?.. if it offends you i will keep my hands to my self if you so desire. "

She hoped she would be allowed, it was astonishing, she had never seen a creature such as him. " Neko you say? sadly i have never heard tale of Neko's.. will you tell me about them?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:46 pm

"I am the first Neko you have ever seen and probably will ever see, we do not like being known in public, many would fear us and end up killing us as well"

He looked up at her and raised his eyebrow, looking at her, he wasnt sure of how it will feel to have his ears or tail touched cause it never happened befor. He looked at her and thought it over befor saying with a laugh "Are you checking me out in a kilt? But, i dont know what to say when ive never heard a compliment befor"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:34 pm

she blinked in surprise before feeling her cheeks heat up in a blush ." ohh no no i mean.. well.. it does look good on you. i have not seen many men in kilts that is.. " now she was embarrassed, rubbing her temple a little she flushed. " well you could say thank you. tis a good compliment. "

Least he didn't appear upset about her forwardness. He even laughed, which had been a bit of a surprise. Motioning towards his tail again she bit her lowe lip " may i? ,. you did not answer before. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:50 pm

Looking up at her as he stayed were he was, licking his lips nervously and sighed softly as he scratched his cheek gently. Befor turning his gaze back upon her "WEll, I would not mind it actually but the thing is, if you did do that, I dont know how I would act, certain places if they are touched on a neko can make us have a instant attack or instant mating respone. And I dont know which one would happen if you did that"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:59 pm

she frowned" well how about i go slow then ?. it should not trigger a fight response.. i mean its not like i am going to hurt you.. may be it would help if you relaxed a bit? Neko. thats cat right?.. maybe a good ear petting will be a good thing. ?" she stayed calm even though she could tell he was a bit nervous. glancing a bout she spotted an area to sit down so casually went over , tucked the skirts of her dress under her and k nelt down , relaxing. " i am definitely not a threat to you. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:07 pm

"I understand and thank you for your kindness, but your not the one with raging hormmones, Neko have a problem, certain people in the world can trigger a rare but deep response to our kind, and you have that response to me, if you do something sexual or sexy in a sense, i can instantly wind me up" He said as he looking away and getting up to walk around, knowing he was telling her way to much then he ever should have, and trusting some lady he never met or never spoke with befor could end up getting him into deep deep trouble. What if she informed others, or even tryed to harm him, she said she was no threat but he had to be careful none the less.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:11 pm

she tilted her head before sighing, bringing her knee's up to wrap her arms around and rest her chin on them. " mmmm i see.. sorta like.. the mating season for any other animal. .. wait.. i trigger a response?" blinked in surprise, she didn't even know if that had been possible.

Then again she had just met him and found out about his kind.. still , she wanted to learn more. " well alright then , i will keep my hands to myself.. do you mind if i ask a few more questions?.. oh.. how rude of me.. i never introduced myself did i?.. My name is Aoife. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:23 pm

"Im Leon and no, go ahead and ask what you want to ask" Moving around befor sitting down on his couch, which was merely some small trees cut down with rope on each pole and a beam running across with rope tied around and then leaves ontop of that to make it soft. "As you can see, i havent money for nice things, so we make our own with what we find ha" He looked at her and then eyed her slowly befor asking "Why are you so interested in something you have never seen? Most run away scared"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:29 pm

" Leon? , thats a nice name, ohh well okay. " she thought for a moment, glancing to the fire then back at him. " why are you on your own out here then? if there are others that are hidden. why are you not with them.?"

Looking to the couch then back to him she leaned back and smiled " Leon its alright, i don't even have much money to buy nice things either. i sew my own clothing and i grow my own food. if i have need of something desperately , i try and trade for it. . now i am selling eggs and milk for most of the things i need. " looking around his cave again , more closely now that her eyes had adjusted a bit more she smiled" you made this cave seem .. homey actually.. even gave it a very personalized touch with your own hand crafted furniture. your very talented. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:42 pm

"I dont know if im talented or not, I just made what I had to make to have something to sit down on, sitting on round logs starts to hurt after awhile. I didnt like a colony setting anymore, I wanted to see the world for myself, I know there is a world outside my old home so I wanted my own" Looking at her befor getting up and stoking the fire slightly, rolling some small burning logs around and shuffling some things befor putting a small log into the fire as well.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:07 pm

she watched him silently , taking in every word he said. it made sense really for someone to strike out on their own. The fact that he did it as well was proof enough. " well that is very understandable. everyone has to make something of themselves on their own once in a while. " she glanced to the chair again, really taking it in before smiling " well . you are still talented Leon. even if you have never really learned skill's. obviously you knew what you where doing and how to technically go about doing it. Any question's for me?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:52 pm

Continuing to mess with his fire, befor asking "How come you havent touched my tail yet? I havent said no, or yes just yet" befor putting the fireplace poker back into the rack and then turning to her befor sitting down in his chair and stretching slightly "Most would have gone and just done what they wanted to right?"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:58 pm

she flushed but nodded" that would be right, but i am a proper lady. i will not do something on impulse without further permission. If you do not give me the go ahead. i will not do it. " she shrugged, rolling her shoulders lightly.

" it might end up offending the person. well you , in this case. and frankly i just met you and have no wish to offend you or make you mad at me in any way. . how long have you lived here?" she glanced to the fire again, her body completely relaxing as it soaked up its warmth, so she laid back in the spot she was in. stretching out.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:30 pm

Nods slightly "You do seem respectable compared to many that are probably out there in the world" Looking down at the fire, staring at it for awhile befor sighing "did you want to ask me something" Looking back at the fire and yawned slightly.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:56 pm

she blushed a little" well thank you.. glad you think so. " sitting back up as he yawned she frowned" oh i am sorry.. am i keeping you up?.. ohh well.. just one more question i suppose. how does this... urge to .. err.. oh.. how to put it. " she frowned, searching for the right words. " y ou said a few select individual's can set off some sort of.. response in your people.. .. how does that work?.. do we just have to be near that individual. or.. do you need to catch a scent or a sound?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:36 pm

Looking up slightly as he sat back slowly and sighed as he looked over at her with a soft laugh "Good question" Befor sitting up and replying "It only happens to certain Nekos, and humans. It can happen within our own race, but there is a rumor that Neko have actually been aroused by humans and well, feeling it first hand from you, I would say it is true" Looking down slightly befor looking at her then turning slowly to look at the fire with a laugh "Kinda surprised it actually is true honestly, and you seem decent, you dont have to leave if you dont want to, it is nice to have company that isnt scared or wanting to hurt you!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:49 am

she frowned, trying to make sense of how he explained it, but she did seem to get it for the most part. Its random .. or rare apparently for humans to set it off in them. She didn't know whether she should feel lucky or not. shaking her head and looking up at him her frown deepened. " are you sure?.. i mean.. if your tired i should let you sleep shouldn't i?.. "

she did have the berries slowly cooking at home for the pie. though she estimated that they wouldn't be done for a while. " umm i don't leave very close to anyone if you would like to come back with me?. i uhh ., got something cooking and .. wel i am not really sure if i should stay or leave or.. something. i mean. like you . it is definitely nice to have company."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:49 pm

He went completely quiet, leave his home alone, for a night? That was something he has never done or thought of, he was so used to his own home and his own place having someone invite him over was rather, scary to him atleast. He looked at her then looked down slowly, "I um, well, sense i have been here I have never spent one night away from my own cave, and I mean not one night away from this cave, I dont know what to do if I was at another place for a night" He looked around at all his stuff, he was scared at the thought and really was not sure how to answer her, at all.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next