The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wandering soul (( mature, r. for shadow only.))

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

wandering soul (( mature, r. for shadow only.)) - Page 3 Empty Re: wandering soul (( mature, r. for shadow only.))

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:14 am

blinking in surprise she shook her head and smiled" its okay. you don't have to come with me if it makes you that uncomfortable... i was afraid of living on my own for the longest time.. i had to get over it though when father and mother died. " shrugging she stretched her legs before standing up. " well. i need to get back to my home. i don't want to burn the blueberries before i even have a chance to put them in a pie. " giving a sheepish grin she fidgeted a little. "ummm. do you want me to save you some so you can try it?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

wandering soul (( mature, r. for shadow only.)) - Page 3 Empty Re: wandering soul (( mature, r. for shadow only.))

Post by shadowwalker Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:02 am

He looked up at her and looked down, he was getting nervous from all this kindness, something he knew nothing about except from his own Neko village years and years ago. He slowly stood up slightly and went over and put on a everyday harness he made and then went and grabbed a wool sack and put some things in it befor walking to her "I guess i can come along for a night, nervous as leaving my home makes me, being alone is worse"

shadowwalker

Male Number of posts : 1244
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:22 pm

She tilted her head slightly to the side and eyed him curiously . " well alright. ahh true it is. but sometimes it happens you know?. " she watched him gather up a few things before glancing to the fire". if at any time you feel too uncomfortable i can always bring you back here. even if its in the middle of the night. " something she normally didn't do. since most predators where out that late. " i am ready to leave when you are Leon. "

She was probably as nervous as he was at the moment. she hadn't had any one near or in her home in a while. it was just not something she did because she didn't know anyone else.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:03 pm

Smiles to himself and laughs lightly as he looks at her "I hate to say it but I can move through that forest better at dark then you can during the day in full light" He went and stoked the fire slightly befor moving some of it around so it would go out fast for him and not burn up his cave. He went and looked around befor walking out of his cave and turned to her "Ready?"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:24 pm

she laughed" probably . ohh hey that reminds me. " she eyed his tail again before pointing to it. " you where watching me!. i recognize that tail anywhere. you gotta be careful when you do that, you spooked my horse and she would have stomped on you if she found you. "

watching him with the fire she nodded when he was done. " oh of course i am ready.. ohhh Sugar is still down the hill " eyes widening she headed outside immediately , nearly tripping in her hast to get to her horse.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:07 pm

Looking back at her and smiles softly "Im a creature in the forest to, you watch things as do I, and sorry about your horse" he said befor she suddenly dashed off to get her horse. He took a real fast look around for anything she may have left, befor sprinting out after her, cause of his feline side, he was able to run very fast in a sprint, taking him no time to catch up with her.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:35 pm

she had just reached Sugar and calmed her down by the time he caught up to her, looking up at him she blushed "i am sorry hun i did not mean to leave you behind. was just worried about Sugar. " patting her neck she looked back at him." do you wish to ride her? . or do you prefer to walk? she is gentle as a kitten you know. well when you don't spoke her that is. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:06 pm

Shakes his head slowly, looking at her horse, walking around her "We had few horses back home, but the ones we had were larger then her, we just called them horses though, i know their another breed then this one is" He adjusted his things in his sack as he looked up at her again "Ready to head out when you are"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:53 pm

she smiled and climbed up onto Sugar . looking down at him " oh? ahh well. Sugar fits me well. i don't think i could handle bigger horses.." she shifted a little in the saddle before sighing " you know.. you can still ride up here with me?.. i mean.. there is plenty of room and its not right to make you walk all the way to the cabin. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:01 pm

He shook his head no slowly, he stretched his legs slightly and smiled up at her "I am fine, I prefer to walk anyways" He said be for looking up at her then at her horse, waiting for her to begin heading to her cabin.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:10 pm

she nodded, looking ahead before gently nudging her horse into a fast walk. " well alright. it is not that far off i remember where the path is that i took. " she would glance at him every now and then before turning back to the path. Her mind still reeling with alot of question's. Like why he wanted to be alone. and hwy he didn't have.. a mate is what he called it.. she wondered why it was her that set off his primal urges..

It was all weird. then again she figured it had something to do with being half angel.. maybe the angel blood in her set things off?
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:39 pm

Now and then, he would disapear into the bushes befor reappearing some ways down the path. He was checking around for bears or any other wild animals that may attack. As they walked, he would glance over and eye her rear end, he found her to have a very impressive body, atleast she took care of herself.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:02 am

she got used to him disappearing and reappearing in a new spot. It was odd at first. . but she got used to it. smiling she nudged Sugar on. the moment the tree's thinned out she spotted her cabin, turning to him she smiled" there it is. home sweet home.. well.. its not much. but its the only thing mother gave to me before she passed. " sliding off of Sugar she lead her to the stable, small thing that was rotting down. but she replaced the board's with new ones whenever she could.

Taking her time she brushed down Sugar and fed her before stretching. " mmmmm smells like the berries are just about done and should be ready for pie."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:52 pm

After walking for awhile more, disapearing and reappearing in and out of the woods they came to a slight clearing in the trees. Looking to were she pointed, he thought it wasnt to bad for being a small hut, looking around and seeing the area around her house to see what all their was. Following her into the barn with her horse, he was looking around and seeing how some timbers and beams needed replacing for sure, then looking back at her and smiled "They do smell good, I have to admit"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:33 pm

she watched him walk around, studying things before she finished what she was doing. " oh yea, but now they are going to go into a pie. maybe if you like there could be left over's. " smiles as she goes to the front door and nudged it open . " come on in. its small but homey and well keeps me out of the weather atleast. " she immediately went to the kitchen and stirred the pot of berries.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:42 pm

After looking around he walked inside and then messed around with the door befor figuring out how it closed, hoping she didnt catch him slightly confused by it. Setting down his sack of cloths, he looked around again, noticing her furniture could use some repair as well as a few things here in there in need of the same TLC. As he watched her, he could feel himself slightly flare up again, he once again started to hate his neko instincts.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:00 pm

(( gack, muh bad, didn't see that you postied.

Humming slightly she took the pot off and began to put the now cooked berries into the pie crust. glancing over her shoulder at him, she had heard him move about and investigate, which didn't bother her none what so ever. " so how do you like it? not much. i mean .. i have seen most people with .. well. more possession's then they actually need.. . i guess i am a bit like you so to speak. only have what i actually need or use. " putting the last bit of the berries in the last small pie , she went and folded the crust over the top. poking hole's in it to let it breath before she put them in the hearth.." would you like something to eat?."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:32 pm

Looking at her and nodding slightly at her question, he knelt down by her couch and looked at it, pulling a small stretch of rope from his sack. He lifted up on a part of the couch, moving a small leg to the side and then went and propped it up befor tieing a strong knot to it to keep it from moving befor sitting down on it and bounce testing it a few times then nodding. Looked up at her and said "Sorry, did you ask something?"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:48 am

She blinked in surprise as she watched him practically fix up her couch. even smiling a little when he bounced on it a few times to test it out.. " uhh yea. sorry i just asked if you would like something to eat . i have some food left over from dinner and the pie's would be ready in bout an hour. ummm . . " she tried to see what he did to the couch but could barely detect a difference., but then again she hadn't really paid much attention to the old thing. " what did you do?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:00 pm

Looks at her and turns his head slightly "What did I do?" Looking at her with a blank expression on his face, curious as to what she was asking cause all he knew was he came into the house, not realizing he fixed her couch, it was all normal for him.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:43 pm

she blinked then smiled warmly " well i think you fixed something on the couch , but ahh never mind don't worry about it.. its fine. mmmm so are you thirsty or hungry? or is there anything you wish to see or look over? i mean if you have any question's i will be sure to answer them as best as i can. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:09 pm

Looking up at her and smiles softly be for he looks around at the place and returns his look to her "Well, were would I be sleeping? I doubt it will be near you" he said with a light laugh, only joking around. Looking at the room and noticing a few things that can be fixed for her "And be for I forget, something smells good!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:54 pm

She blushes a little" umm actually i have a guest room next to mine really .. " shaking her head she smiled a little and glanced to the kitchen " oh yes. . umm thats most likely the pie. are you alright? . " looks around then back at him.. a little bit at a loss. " umm want me to show you around?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:49 pm

Looking around as she does and then returns his look at her with a smile and nods "sure! A tour might not be a very bad idea at all" He said as he looked at her kitchen and then back at her.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3