The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

2 posters

Page 7 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next

Go down

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro) - Page 7 Empty Re: A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:08 pm

Savannah nodded. "With you there I can do anything." She was still a bit nervous. But his words calmed her down. As he massaged her clit she moaned softly. "I dont want to disapoint you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro) - Page 7 Empty Re: A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:19 pm

Draque ran his fingers through her hair and took his fingers away from her hair. "After that we're going to have so much fun, you'll be with me and another girl. Then, if you want, we'll get you with all girls. At the end of it all, there will be an orgy."

DragonMaster Pyro

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:25 pm

Savannah leaned in to his touch as if she was a kitten leaning into a stroke. She smiled to hide her nevousness. She was branching out and it was all happening so fast. She then sat on his lap her back leaning against his chest allowing the warm water to relax her and make her feel rested.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:40 pm

Draque leaned back as well, he felt relaxed and a bit turned on at the same time. He had the energy for a little foreplay. Draque slowly wrapped his arms around Savannah, massaging her perfect breasts with his warm soaking hands.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:44 pm

Savannah sighed contently his hands felt so prefect on her body. She leaned back even more she kissed the side of his neck. "Mmmm Draque your hands feel so good." She had never felt so happy in her life before as of right now and her nervousness of failing him floated away. She knew that he would help her and direct her if she needed it.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:23 pm

Draque turned his head to kiss Savannah, his hands rolling her nipples between his fingers. His erect member started to poke her gently in the back. "I bet your hands would feel good against my cock." He wispered.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:26 pm

Savannah kissed him back sighing softly into it then groaning at the feeling of his hands. Man he felt so good. She moved her self so she was seated sideways on his lap took his large cock in her hands hand started to run it up and down. "Mmmmm"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:32 pm

Draque embraced her body against his, her smooth skin feeling good against his hands. She could feel his heavy breathing as he pressed his lips against hers, passionatly kissing her and locking his lips with hers.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:35 pm

Savannah groaned into the kiss her eyes only open a slate for she was wanting to see his reaction, it still blew her mind that she was the cause for this but it excited her.

Her small hands still worked his large cock. She moved her hand to his nuts and soflty massaged them while her tongue danced with his./
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:39 pm

Drque had no plan to break the kiss anytime soon, but he was feeling over excited when she she started to grab at his sac. His hands split from her breasts. One tangled in her hair, keeping her lips locked with his. The other creeped into her little anus, probing her as she played with him.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:51 pm

Savannah moaned again as she felt his hands in her hair holding her close in the kiss. As he finger her ass she lifted her ass sligtly her arms wrapped around his neck. "Mmmmm Draque" She whimpered into the kiss.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:56 pm

Draque kept the kiss locked where it was, hearing wisper through it. His fingers left her assjole and buried themselves in her pussy. Savanah felt wet and warm, so he grew more aroused.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:01 pm

Savannah arched against his touch and broke free of the kiss roughly "I am sorry, you wanted to relax" She was red in the face but it was unsure from the blushing or from the heat of the hot tube.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:09 pm

Draque smiled as she broke his kiss. "If you werent so addicting, I'd be able to. Why don't you suck me off, then you can order out some food while I relax. Because you got me so aroused I won't be able to relax until you service me." He said kissing her again.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:31 pm

Savannah grinned at him. "Well do you plan to sit up or drown me so I can do this deed?" She stroked his stong chest while waiting for his reply.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:19 am

Draque kissed her again, rising to the edge of the tub and sitting on the edge. He smirked as he penis rose up as he got out of the water.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:49 am

Savannah returned the kiss then kneeled on the bench the water reaching to just below her swollen breasts. She lowered her head and took in his errect penis into her mouth her hands massaging his nutsac her long hair flowing down the sides of her face framing it prefectly.

"Mmmm" She ground onto his cock.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:44 am

Draque took her hair in his hand and wached as her mouth took his large cock. "Thats right love, take all of it. Get it all the way in there." he said as she bobbed her head on him. "Don't be afraid to give the balls a little suck too."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:22 pm

Savannah loved the way his touch felt so was encourced to go for it. She took it all in her throat constricting against the intrsion after a few moments of that she kneeled mre and took eat nutsac a suckle.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:58 am

Draque moaned as she fucked his dick with her mouth. "Very good Savannah. I think your learning so much from me. Now I am almost to climax, would you like to collect me in your mouth?"

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:52 am

Savannah smiled and nodded as he moaned. Moaning as well so he could feel the vibrations. She heard his words and quickly took his cock into her mouth massaging his nut sac softly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:14 pm

"Thatta girl." Draque said as he held her head on his cock. "Ahhh!" He screamed as he came hard in her mouth, releasing his warm thick cum all over her toung. "Oh god!" He moaned as he started to pet her.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:23 pm

Savannah moaned loudly as he recived his nectar. She swolled it then smiled up at him leaning into his pets. She raised her head and kissed his strong chest and leaned into it. "Mmmm"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:19 am

Draque caught his breath as she stroked Savannah. "You did good." He said sinking back into the bubbling water. He closed his eyes and held Savannah against his chest.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:48 am

Savannah sighed contenly and closed her eyes. "Mmmm you feel so good"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next