The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

2 posters

Page 11 of 33 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 33  Next

Go down

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro) - Page 11 Empty Re: A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:22 am

Savannah bite her bottom lip to stop herself from fishing too soon. As he threw her on to her back Savannah grunted but when she got the idea of what he had planned she moaned out his name. As he begain to fuck her hard she gripped her sheets and screamed his name. And when she felt him cum she screamed out again in her own fullment.

When he begain to carrass her legs she panted, she was drenched in sweat but she did care she was happy and pleased wth herself.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro) - Page 11 Empty Re: A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:24 am

Draque slowly gave Savannah her legs back, laying her on the bed. With out hessitasion he dropped next to her, running his index finger up and down her tight body. "I can't wait until your eighteen." He wispered. "But for now I get off better knowing I'm fucking bald teen pussy. For the sake of conversation though... When do I get to put you on film and let every perv on the internet rub off to you?" He asked trying to ask her when her birthday was.

DragonMaster Pyro

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:20 am

Savannah moaned softly as he gave her back her legs and as he laid down and continued to run his finger up and down her body. She giggled at his comment. "Well I turn eighteen very soon, like in a couple months" She paused "Till then I am all yours"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:24 pm

Draque snickered, he was still a little turned on and loved playing with Savannah. "Your mine for much longer." He joked, loving Savannah's innocent nature turned dirty. "Why don't we call it a night and in the morning you and I can shower." He wispered in her ear, kissing it softly.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:41 pm

Savannah giggled. "Well that sounds good" She blinked at him and decided to play her innocene a bit "What would you do with me" She grinned and gave him a look as if she had no idea what he was talking about. As he clled it a night she nodded and yawned. She knew she would be very sore in the morning she was already aching. She kissed him softly then laid her head on his chest and closed his eyes.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:48 pm

The next morning Draque woke up, his cock sore from non stop sex. He liked it. He slowly turned over, seeing Savannah next to him. "I could wake uo to your naked body for the rest of my life." He wispered to her, rubbing her petite stomache. "You and I are dirty, I think you need to wash your master." He suggested giving her a gentle spanking.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:18 am

Savannah woke with a start and in obvious pain. She cried out and burried her face into his broad strong shoulders. "Is it going to hurt this bad every time" She looked up at him with tears in her big blue eyes. "I would wash you sir, but I doubt I could walk that far"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:53 am

Draque snickered. "We may have pushed you a little hard this weekend. But its good that you had this expirience. My little pet, you made me very satisfied this weekend." He pushed back Savannah's hair and kissed her cheek. "I'll go fill the tub with hot water and suds, then I'll carry you there and we can just soak together." He said handing her a galss of water. "But first you need to take that morning after pill."He said handing Savannah the pill.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:16 am

Savannah blushed slightly when he made is comment on being very satisfied. "It was my pleausre" She winked at the play on words. As he kissed her she sighed. "Mmmm a bath sounds lovely Sir" She grinned and then sat up and took the pill and swollowed it "What kinda of side effects do these cause?" She looked up at him a bit concered.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:23 am

Draque smiled. "Don't worry. It's just a change in blood pressure, oh and you won't get pregnant from the night before." He snickered as he pointed out the obvious. He left, searching her house for a bathroom. When he found it, he filled the tub and lightly ran his hand through the water. When he returned to Savannah he crawled ontop of her, giving her a very deep kiss. "Your bath is ready." Draque wispered, taking her into his arms.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:56 am

Savannah nodded "Okay I was just worried about like flu like sympthons and such wouldnt want to be sick for school" When he left she relaxed as much as she could then as he came back and climbed up on her she smiled and kissed him back then wrapped her arms around his neck, "I am ready" She grinned and waited for the bath. The hot water would feel good around her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:01 am

Draque brought into the steemy bathroom. Slowly, he lowered her into the hot tub. Draque fallowed her in and layed down dehind her. He curled his arms around her and layed back. "I'm glad I can share things with you... There is somthing I want to ask you... If I asked you to stay with me.... After your eighteen, and further.... Would you?" He asked rubbing her back.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:49 am

Savannah moaned softly as she was put into the hot water then as he climbed in behind her she leaned against him and listened to him. "I am glad too sir" She listened as he asked her the question she was shock as he finally got it out. "I would love to sir" She grinned and turned and kissed him. "But...how?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:38 pm

Draque ran his fingers through Savannah's hair. "I like what we have... A lot. And I want to be this exotic tabooish couple for the rest of my life. I've always wanted a partner to expirience my life with. And once we're old an no one wans our wrinkly bodies, I want a wife... A wife to spend the end of my days with. Savannah I can't marry as long as I have this addiction, this lust for life. But I want to, far after I lost my labeto. Savannah please be my partner." He asked as though he was purposing. Draque had made himself vulnerable for her, and it was rare.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:43 pm

Savannah closed her eyes and relaxed as he ran a finger through her hair. She nodded along with his speach she liked what they had too. It was special, and although she had to share him with other people, he had made it clear that she was still really speical and his. And she liked that.

She continued to listen to him. He really wanted her for life? She was stunned. "I....I" She stamered. "I would love to Draque" She turned her head fully and kissed him full of the lips pushing her tongue deep into his mouth"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:36 am

"I would never make you do anything you truly didn't want to." Draque wispered in between kisses. "And I will give you the world and more, I will protect you." He paused and looked at Savannah. "Wich is why I'm getting a vasectomy. No more pills for you."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:58 am

Savannah nodded and moaned as Draque spoke. She could tell that he loved her, even if he didnt use those words exactly. She continued to kiss and moan and sigh as he continued to speak. But when he mentioned the Vasectomy "Sir are you sure?" She lightly stroked his face. "That is so priminate" She kissed him again and continued to do so soft quick kisses. All over his face and his neck then she slightly bite his neck and suckled on it.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:28 pm

Draque moaned as she started to bite his neck. "Hmmm... Savannah don't worry. If you want a child I will freeze some sperm. We can have a kid after I have tired my sexual life. But till then I want to protect you, this is my comitment to you... To us."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:37 pm

Savannah let her teeth sink into the tender flesh of his neck. She giggled as he moaned and started to suckle on her teeth mark, "You are amazing sire" She grined and ramed her self down hard on his erct manhood. She whispered into his ear "And my comitment is that I will never leave you ever even when you are old and wrinkling" She grinned and caught his lips softly. "The operation wont...affect your labito will it?" She asked him worridly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:25 am

Draque was aroused as she started to bite him. When she inched down on his cock he moaned. "It will take more then cold steel to cut away my labito." He said as he cuffed her ass with his hands and started to thrust. "I thought you were sore?" He asked he felt Savannah's horny pussy.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:56 am

Savannah sighed and let her hot breath rest on hs neck. "Mmmm you do have an unsatifiedable labito" She grinned. Ahe he cuffed her tight ass she moaned out. "Well I am very sore Sir" She kissed his lips softly then chewed on his bottom lip. "But I have made you aroused I assumed I had to fufill it" She broght her hand to his arousal. "Unless my hand and mouth can do the job" She sighed again into his kiss.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:16 am

Draque grunted in excitement. "You have three holes my pet." He said returning her kiss. "If you wish to satisfy me, do it wich ever way makes you comfortable."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:56 am

Savannah turned her body so that she faced him and stroked his chest softly while kissing him. Her hands moved lower and lower until they reached his erect manhood she stroked it soflty then gently massaged his nutscac while watching to see his reaction, she wanted to see if she could make him beg.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:12 pm

Draque layed back as she stroked his cock. "Oh yea." He wispered in pleasure. "Stroke my fat cock." He directed. His throbbing penis started to thicken in her hands as she stroked him.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:33 pm

Savannah smiled and continued to stroke him with one hand and softly massaged his balls with the other then kissed his long and hard on the lips. Then kissed down his chin and his neck shoulder blades then down to his chest keeping an eye on him then when she reached his belly bottom she ran her touge in it then took a deep breath and went underwater and took his fat cock into her mouth her hands still massaging his nut sac.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 33 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 33  Next