The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

2 posters

Page 12 of 33 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 33  Next

Go down

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro) - Page 12 Empty Re: A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:34 am

Draque took Savannah's hair in his hands as she choked on his long dick. "Ah!" He grunted as he sucked and stroked. Suddenly, Draque pulled her to the surface. He was breathing heavily, and panting in excitement. "... Someone is waching us." Draque said as he looked over to the door. It was slitely open and Kate, Matt's big sister, was waching them. She was in nothing but bra and thong. One hand cuffing a breast, the other down her panties rubbing herself. "What do you wanna do about this?" Draque asked Savannah, giving her full control over tthe situation.

DragonMaster Pyro

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro) - Page 12 Empty Re: A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:53 pm

Savannah wasnt sure how she was doing it but she was able to suck him off and not have to come up for air, she contiuned what she was doing until he pulled her up she was about to ask what was wrong when he motioned to the door she say Kate there and smiled then looked at Draque and stroked his strong chest. "Can you please two girls at once" It was a dare of course but she wanted to see what he would do.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:02 pm

Draque looked over a Kate, the captain of the cheerleading squad and the one who fucks her own brother. "I think I can give it a try." He wispered as she curressed his body. "Why don't you invite her over for a little fun, I bet you she'll let you eat her out."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:09 am

Savannah chewed her bottom lip "I dont, know Sir, we might not all fit in the tub and also...about eating her out I dont think I could do it well enough" She bowed her head as it she was ashamed and looked over at katie "What would you like hun?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:43 am

"I like everything. I like waching Draque getting his dick sucked." Kate wimpered as she stripped. "But I hate not getting any form either of you." She slowly turned and bent over, showing them her throbbing horny pussy. "Someone please take me." She begged as she rubbed herself some more. Draque was speechless, and very turned on.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:33 pm

Savannah saw Draques reaction and stood and got on of the bath and eased Kate in. She smiled and stroked Kates hair and then kissed Draque "I have an idea you two start without me I will be right back" She eased Kate closer to Draque then tippytoed out of the bathroom to the bedroom and took out on of the water proof dildos and a few other toys including a strap on dildo that had a vibrator for the wearers pleasure as well, she had a few plans would they work out?

She then slowly returned to the bathroom but stopped to where she could see them in the mirror but she was completly hidden. She wanted to see what they would do without her there.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:58 pm

By the time Savannah returned to watch, Draque had Kate layed down on a floor of towels. He was licking her beautiful pussy and firmly squeezing her tender breasts. "Please Draque, enter me." She begged.
"You should adress me as mister or proffessor Draque, you haven't earned any respect otherwise." He said as he lifted her legs further apart to stick his tongue deeper. "We're going no further until my love gets here."
"Who?" Kate asked in a horny tone.
"Ahhh... I mean my pet, Savannah." Draque caught himself and promtly looked up.
Kate was a ditsy cheerleader, not smart enough to cach his true feelings. "Oh yea, what ever." She said, pressing Draque's head against her croch.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:41 pm

Savannah watched Draque lay Kate down on the towels and start to lick her and play with her tits. She gasped as Kate spoke so freely but smiled when Draque corrected her. She stoped and listened she had to smile at the sound of what Draque was saying it made her feel even more special and loved, she was more then just a pet he really did love her, wasnt that why he had asked her to move in with him?

Savannah entered then with her toys and walked to Draque momently ignoring Kate she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him softly then whispered in his ear "I have a strap on with a dildo and vibrater for me, how about we get Kate to suck you off and I use the strap on to ravish her tight ass" She kissed his ear again then grinned " What do you think Sir"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:03 am

Draque smiled, Savannah's new playfulness was a complete turn on. He held on to Savannah and kissed her, moving onto his back as he pulled her. "How about you get Kate to suck me off, and you ravish her." He smiled back. "Make her your slave, make her your bitch."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:58 am

Savannah giggled as he kissed her back it seemed her plan was going to work. She kissed him back long and hard drving her tongue deep inside of his mouch and letting her hands trail around his face and down his chest. She gently stroked his manhood then sighed and opened her eyes and stood. Turning to Kate she went to her and helped her on to her knees. Moving her hair out of the way she moved her head to Draques cock. "Here you go suck my master's cock and I am going to ravish your ass with my strap on cock."

Savannah then strapped on the toy making sure that her dildo and vibrator was in her tender pussy then with a moan she turned it on then knelt down behind Kate her eyes fixed on Draque. She spanked Kate hard then spread her ass checks apart put some cream on it then useing the strap on she entereed the ass quickly and hard. Then as the movemnt made her dildo in her own pussy work she moaned loudly and kept her eyes on Draque to see what he was doing.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:19 am

Draque wached as Savannah took control of Kate, he to met eyes with her.
Kate took Draque in her mouth and devoured his cock. She pulled her mouth of and looked back as Savannah fucked her tiny ass. Kate mouned and she thrusted backwards to meet Savannah's thrusts. "Oh you strap on is so big. I want it more." She said before Draque pushed his cock back into her mouth.
As Draque was getting his dick sucked, he bent over to reach Savannah for a little kiss.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:57 pm

Savannah kept her eyes on Draque he was the only one that she really cared about getting fulliment. She of course was getting own the vibrator deep inside her pussy kept playing with the G-spot. She spanked Kate again as she demanded that she go more. She then leaned into Draques kiss and at the same time ramed the strap on deep into Kates tiny ass.

She then held on to Kates hips and with quick motions ravished her ass over and over again, she wanted to see if all three of them coud finish at the same time.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:41 am

As Draque stood up, Kate bent backwards to meet Savannah in a kiss. "Oh you fuck me so well mistress Savannah." She said playfully. "Will you share? Can I have Professor Draque in my pussy? Please..." She begged as she rubbed herself. "I'll be good... I promise."
At this point Draque had thought he was dreaming at first. He waited to see how Savannah would react to this horny schoolgirl act.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:02 am

Savannah gently kissed Kate back but she kept her gaze on Draque he was still the only one she cared about. As Kate asked her question Savannah saw Draque's eyes light up and even though it made her feel a little jelous she bit her lip and nodded. "Alright but you have to promise you will be very good" She smiled up at Draque. As she ramed Kates ass again moaning out as the dildo went deeper into her raw and red pussy. She then stood removed the toy and leaned Draque back down and as she stoked his chest she nodded to Kate. "Do your best"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:37 am

Draque took Savannah close and started wispering to her. "How about you take her in the pussy with the strap, and I'll take her ass. That way when I jizz, it will be in a safe hole. And if she's good we'll let you clean her out. So lay down and I'll have her stradle the strap on." He said as Kate stood there, ready as ever to take two cocks. "What do you think hunny?"

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:25 am

Savannah was overjoyed she was nervous about him naked in someone elses pussy but she kissed him and nodded and whispered back "I think that Idea is really good" She reached down and grabbed his cock and rubbed it slightly. Grinning she layed down with her hands above her head and winked to Draque. "I am ready"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:04 am

Draque was quiet as he took Kate in his arms. Slowly he layed Kate on the rubbed strap on. He then bent Kate over and inserted his massive cock into her already open ass. As Kate was rocked on the strap on, Draque reached under and fucked Savannah with the dildo already in her.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:48 pm

Savannah kept her eyes on Draque to see his reaction to his pet pleasing someother person. But as soon as he instered his cock into Kates used ass she grinned and knew that he would be enjoying himself. As he reached down and used the dido so twisted and moaned for him and arched her hips up to get more of the dldo but also meant that Kate got more of the strap on. She smiled for Draque and kept her eyes on him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:43 am

As the threesome went on Draque fucked Kate harder. He loved the moment, every minute of it. Then he found himself swelling, his tip was opening, he was going to cum. Draque wasn't ready, not yet. He pulled out and regained his breath.
"Are we to much for you?" Kate teased as she stradled Savannah's fake dick and leaned forward for a slow kiss.
Draque snickered as he decided to play naughty to. He pulled the strap on off of Savannah, tossing it aside. Next, he removed the dildo from her wet pussy. Draque inserted himself into Savannah, giving her a moment of real dick. He then swiched and fucked Kate again, just barely teasing Savannah. This was fun for Draque, and once Kate started to show signs of climax, he started to fuck her ass again. He gave the dildo back to Savannah, waching her use it to catch up to them.
Finally, Draque came hard as he filled Kate's little ass with his cream. Grunting hard as he slowly pulled out. Draque rubbed out another good load all over the outside of her ass and pussy, plastering her whole situation.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:02 pm

Savannah had kept her gaze fixed up on Draque as fucked Kate and as Kate continued to ram the dildo deepier into her throbing pussy. She twisted and moan trying to get more of the sesations. As kate leaned down to kiss her she kissed her back in hopes of getting Draque off.

As he pulled the strap on off she looked at him questioning as he placed is own Cock in she arched her back out and moaned a loud "Yeeees" But whimpered as he pulled out. It was so unfair. But she would get him back for that. Ohh how would she ever get him back for that.

As he handed her the dildo she growled lightly at him and used it on herself squriming and moaning as Draque finished as if on cue Savannah exploded with her own cum breathing heavily her arms dropped exhausted she laid there gasping and panting. Her body cvered with sweat and her legs covered with sticky cum. ,
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:49 pm

The cum from Draque oozed from Kate, dripping all over Savannah. Kate possisioned herself so it would fall on Savannah's pussy. Kate rubbed her vagina againsts Savannah's, the goop getting all over them. "Now we're both messy." Kate said as she slowly layed on Savannah, chewing her ear and wispering. "Lets clean eachother off. I see that you squirt, I wanna taste it."
Draque sat down and gave himself a rest as he wached Kate's energy.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:55 pm

Savannah arched her back up and moaned loudly. As Kate rubbed herself againt her she moaned again. As she whispered she giggled and looked over at Draque. "How does that sound to you sir?" She winked at Draque wanting to show him that even in all the enjoyment she had not forgotten who was the master between them.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:22 pm

Kate giggled with Savannah as she kissed down her tight stomache.
Draque smiled in enjoyment as the two girls played some more. "Sounds fun, you think I could get a little cleaning."
Kate crawled back to Savannah and wispered. "I just want you now. He's had his fun."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:28 pm

Savannah nodded to Draque. Come here my love she motioned for him to straddle her face and then let Kate lick her. "I am sorry Kate but Draque is my Master and I must tend to him before my own needs she giggled. "But my the time I am clean he will be clean as well and then I wil clean you how does that sound?" She looked back and forth between the two to get an anserw.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:43 pm

Kate was a little upset, but she understood. "Its okay, tribing you is as fun anyways." She said spreading her legs and getting into the scissor possition and pressing her cum covered pussy against Savannah's.
Draque crawled over to Savannah and gave her his goin, still rock hard dick. "Eat up."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 33 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 33  Next