The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

2 posters

Page 24 of 33 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next

Go down

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro) - Page 24 Empty Re: A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:44 am

Draque finally reached his peek of erection. He had to pull Savannah's mouth away and turn the TV off or else he would cum too soon. He pulled her mouth to his again and kissed her passionately. He then pulled away and watched her play with herself. "Mmmm... I love watching women masturbate, its so sexy. Are you wet? Tell me your horny my pet."

DragonMaster Pyro

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro) - Page 24 Empty Re: A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:45 pm

When Draque pulled his erection out of her mouth Savannah whimpered but she caught out quick he wasnt read to give her his seed just yet. She responed to his kiss and when he pulled away her lips were swollen from all the attention when he made the comment she quickly climbed on to the couch spred her legs wide and leaned back and played with herself for him.

"Ohh I am so horny and so wet for you Master" She groaned out
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:36 pm

Draque crawled over to his immaculate young partner. He watched her moist fingers swirl her folds as she continuously masturbated for him. Draque took Savannah's hand away from her pussy and watched as the moisture escaped her woman hood. "You are very wet," he stated directly. Soon enough her Master was slowly sticking his tongue out to tease her wanting pussy for his affectionate attention.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:14 am

As Draque climbed over to her she grinned. He seemed to like it, and when he pulled her fingers away Savannah sucked on them to add to Draques pleasure. She was there to please him and thats al that counted. When he made his statment Savannah wimpered and nodded.

She let out a low groan as he started to tease herwith his tongue "Oh God Draque yes please" She moaned out. She was horny for him and wanted to please him again. She knew they didnt have long, they had school the next day but she wanted to enjoy what time they did.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:45 pm

Draque licked her beautiful pussy with his wanting tongue. "Mmmm you taste good." He said as he went in deeper, french kissing her pussy. She could here his lips sucking and smacking as his tongue drove deep inside of her. He looked up and slowed down for a brief moment to look at her enjoyment.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:09 pm

Feeling his tongue in her eager pussy she let out groans and gripped the sheets and called out his name. "Ohh Draque" She gasped out. She shifted slightly under him wanting more and more of him. When he slowed down she eased up on her elbows so she could look down at him. She grinned. "Ohh Draque fuck you are good' She moaned out and sotly took a hand and rubbed his cheek softly. "hmmmmm"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:37 pm

Draque got away from Savannah's lap and climbed on top of her. He softly kissed her lips as he inched the head of his raging hard cock into her little teen pussy. Slowly he pushed the head in, only to pull it out teasingly again. "Mmm... Do you want it?"

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:35 pm

Savannah started to whimper as he moved away even more but grinned as he climbed on top of her. She wrapped her hands around his neck and as he kissed her she gently kissed him back. She loved his touch and everything he did

Arching her back as he teased her with his head. "Oh God please Draque" She moved her hips trying to gt more of him into her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:05 am

Draque smiled at her as she begged for him. Slowly he inched his enlarged cock into her wet teen pussy. He opened her wide as he put as much as himself as he could fit. "Oh!" He grunted as he slowly started to pull out and start humping her.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:07 pm

Finally Savanah was rewarded and he stopped the torture and gave he what she craved so much. She let out a low groan and held on to his shoulders staring lovingly into his eyes. She tried to remain stil and let im enjoy this as much as much as she could.

She notcie that he was too big he barely fit she grew a little nervous. "Is it okay that I am too tight for all of you to all fit in?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:29 pm

(I'm back! lol)

Draque, spreading Savannah's legs around his waist, continued pushing himself into her. His lips caressing her soft neck.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:21 pm

((Its great to have you back been really missing this one)))

Savannah whimpered more and arched back, a gleam of sweet glistning over her body. She took her arms and softly scratched his back and moaned out his name. She softly bucked to match his thrusts.

"Hmm Sir" Savannah whimpered as he caressed her neck.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:04 pm

Draque continued to kiss her body, kissing up her chin and eventually kissing her lips. His hips continued to thrust his thick cock into her. "Mmmm..." He hummed into her ear. "Your lips taste sweet."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:04 pm

As soon as Draque finaly claimed her lips she kissed him back with passion, driving her tongue into his mouth and then started to suck on it, only to have him pull away to whisper. She giggled.

"And you feel good and taste good" She quickned her pace wanting to hear him moan out.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:22 am

Draqu gave a big sigh and moaned in her ear. Draque thrust harder, feeling himself reaching climax. He looked into her eyes, passionately. "Don't look away, please let me look into your eyes." He begged as he erupted inside of Savannah, groaning loudly as he glared at her. His cum filling her up.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:31 am

Savannah grinned as he moaned. She shuddered and whimpered, hearing him moan was a great reward for her, it made it clear at least to her that she was doing a good thing, that she was doing good.

She obeyed him and looked him in he eyes. His eyes were so full of passion. She growled and arched his back as he felt him explode into her. She found her release and moaned out his name as her whole body trembled. As the tears went down her cheeks and she nuzzled his neck. "Hmmm Sir" She said softly. She wondered if he still loved her .
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:06 pm

Sir... He was starting to hate being called "Sir." He looked into Savannah's eyes, his throbbing dick still deep inside her. "No Savannah," he said brushing his fingers through her hair. "We have been through some fun times, and I know we'll have many more sexual adventures ahead of us. I want you to be next to me through all of them." He kissed her again. As Draque looked into her eyes, he started to think. About having a little wife with whom he can share everything with and in special cases he can share partners with. "Savannah, you cal me sir and sometimes Draque. My name is Damion Draque. I want you to call me Damion."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:19 pm

Savanna tensed as he repeated what she had said. Wasnt it right? She was his pet, thats how this all started. She licked her lips as he brushed his fingers through her hair, She was so nervous that she had screawed up so badly that he was going to throw her to the curb.

She smiled as he mentioned the fun times, and she nodded at the sound of more "And I want that too" She whispered bucking her hips up still feeling himdeep inside of her. She wanted to spend the rest of her life with him. She knew with her birthday coming she would be coming out and he would be showing her off in the shows, but she also knew that he would never let harm come to her.

When she heard his name she gasped. "Oh Damion, I had no idea" She stroked his cheek. "Can you forgive me?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:42 am

Draque looked at her, a smile growing on his lip. "Hmmm..." He hummed as he pressed his lips against hers. Sliding his tongue into her mouth and passionately kissing her. His arms pressed her close, he turned to put her on top. Draque didn't break their kiss, he didn't want to. "Oh Savannah." He whispered after he broke for a second for air. Only to return for another kiss.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:26 pm

Savannah took his smile as he did forgive her. She kissed him back and gladly opened her mouth and played with his tonuge with her own. She groaned and gapsed ad he turned her so she was on top.

She contiuned the kiss as her hands stroked his cheek and her hips softly moved against his. She smiled as he moaned out her name. She continued the kiss and gently pulled on his har to see how he would react.

((I have an idea to make it so she is even more his just not sure what two ideas I am going to go with))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:09 pm

(I'm open to new ideas. Just no pregnancy. keeping this away from the same old romance. and i think them having kids would ruin the whole sexy vibe we created)

Draque giggled as she pulled his hair. "What are you doing?" He asked playfully as he looked up at her.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:34 pm

Savannah chuckled. "Well I just wanted to see what you would do if I did that" She then yawned and leaned on his strong chest her lips close to his neck so she softly suckled on it and bit gently.

Her body raised and fell with her breaths as she fully relaxed in his arms. But if she felt any movements she of course would be ready to service him.

((No I am thinking something to do with her father/step mother like they die, or something goes wrong and she loses everything))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:38 am

"We've had quite the evening." Draque said. "Why don't we go upstairs and get some sleep. Besides, you may need to get up early." He said with a smile, hinting to morning sex. "Lets go upstairs." Draque added as he took her hand and walked to his bedroom.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:24 pm

Wrapped in his arms Savannah felt so safe. She looked up at him as he spoke. She nodded it had been quite the evening, lots of sex, even the sex that he didnt know about.

She stood and walked with him to his room. "Would you like a shower before bed time Dra...I mean Damion?"

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:11 am

Draque looked at the two of them, soaked in sweat, cum, and everything else. "I like my girls dirty." He joked as he slapped Savannah on the ass. "But I suppose a soothing soak in the tub would be a desirable end to our crazy night. Yes, I think that sounds great actually. Lets go take a nice hot bubble bath." Draque continued to the bathroom upstairs, "coming?"

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 33 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next