The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

2 posters

Page 13 of 33 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 33  Next

Go down

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro) - Page 13 Empty Re: A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:50 pm

Savannah was a bit surprised in the postions that was going on. Feeling Kates pussy against her was teasing, it was like getting pleasured but not completly satisfied. She let out a soft maon and as Draque crawled to her she took his cock in her mouth and stared to suck and lick it clean. Looking up at Draque grinning then softly stroked Kates hair, she did wonder where her brother had gone but for now this was good.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro) - Page 13 Empty Re: A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:57 pm

Kate kept grinding her clit against Savannah's, being a little more loud the Savannah.
Draque started to go limp as his hard on was sucked clean. "Mmm... Thank you Savannah. I think I am going to dip back into our tub. Kate looks like she needs a little more attention." He said as he kissed her and went to sink back into the tub.
Kate moved to Savannah and pushed her on the floor kissing her as well. "Eat me out." She wipsered as she strattled Savannah's face.

DragonMaster Pyro

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:37 pm

Savannah moaned softly but most of it was muffled by Draques massive hard on in her mouth. As he climbed off and kissed her she whimpered into the kiss and watched him go get into the tub then turned to Kate. "Hey hunni" She kissed back then as her face was strattled she burried her toungue deep into her and gently nibbled on her clit. Then she stroked Kates legs as she continued to eat her out and clean up all the mixture of cum.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:35 am

Kate slowly knelt down to Savannah's pussy and did the same. Licking and sucking her clit excitedly as Savannah returned the favor. "Oh thats it." She moaned getting turned on again. "Make me cum, suck my little pussy." She groaned through her teeth. Kate then buried her face in Savannah's pussy, eating her out and licking what mess spilled on her after Draque erupted.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:38 am

Savannah twisted and moaned as Kate suckled on her red, swollen used pussy. Savanah continued to suckle on Kates pussy as welll pushing her tongue deep into it, her mind breifly difted to the guys, surely they would have heard the moans, and Draque was sitting right there what was he doing. She pushed her mind back to Kate and eat her out friesly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:39 am

Kate moaned as she finaly erupted all over Savaanah's face, her cum trickling down Savannah's tongue ad all over her fave. "Ah shit!" Kate screamed as her hips buckled and her legs shivered. Kate's fingers were finishing Savannah off, she loved waching Savannah cum.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:44 pm

Savannah moaned as she recived the gift of Kate's cum she slurped it up and stroked Kates legs then as she finished fingering her she screamed out as she realesed herself on to kate then she collasped down laying down panting unable to catch her breath completly exhuasted. She was smiling and her eyes were in the back of her head and she was shaking slightly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:05 pm

Kate got up and walked out. Extatic that she has finished pleasuring an other women.
Draque was still in the tub, enjoyng himself and staring at Savannah. "You going to join me in the tub? Its still quite hot." He said splashing a sprinkle of water on her.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:30 pm

Savannah slowly sat up and moved up to the tub and climbed in she looked completly tired her body was covered in sweat and numrious peoples cum she smiled at Draque. "Well Sire, did I do good?" She let the hot water relax her tired muscles and attempted to clean her self but her arms felt as if they were made of lead she handed the cloth to him. "Can you help me?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:57 pm

Draque slowly washed his partner. Soaking her soft skin as the clothe ran down her sides. "You did well." He wispered as he lent her back against him. "I would hate to know when you parents com home. I like to think we made a very dirty mess." He snickered.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:46 pm

Savannah smiled and sighed as he washed her. She leaned against him comfortably as he spoke of her parents she giggled. "Sir remember they are touring Europe, they have a 2nd home there, I doubt they will be home for months" She shrugged "Purhapes thats why I was so lonely" She smiled and kissed the side of his cheek. "But you have changed that"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:38 am

Draque snickered again. "I am the best cure for lonliness." He wispered as he continued to towel her. "We need to talk about somthing. I know I invited another man to come and have some fun. But when we're not together, I would hope your relationship with the others is strickly friends. I can't tell you what to do, but I'm asking you not be friendly with the boys when I havent consented. As I will respect you the same way with women. I will not fuck anyone without you." He stated. "Can we agree to this?"

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:01 pm

Savannah smiled as he whispered in her ears. "Mmmm that you are love" She listened closely as he talked and shook her head turning around to face him. "You have nothing to worry about, if you had fogotten I am the outcast of your class" She whispered. "You have me all to yourself, except of course when you chose to share me" She kissed his lips softly then stroked his face. "I do not know how I will get rid of the sex smell that now fills the house though," She paused "Meh I will just hire the cleaners to clean the house before they come home" She kissed him again.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:35 pm

Draque smiled as he rung the washclothe over her head. "Or we could keep it. I like the smell of our stank aloominating the house." He getly scrubbed her back. "I think if anything. We should just have more and more sex as the month progresses." He said a little sarcasticaly.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:31 am

Savannah giggled as he rung the washcloth over her head. “Hey” She yelped but then laied complely against his chest and closed her eyes “Mmmm” She moaned softly “Well we can keep fucking for now, but I will have to get the smell out before my parents come home, I have to keep up the good girl impression.”

She giggled “As long as you can back me up at parent teacher converences” She then kissed him again “About the more sex, I am so tender right now I can barely move” She sighed and kissed him softly. “Is that okay?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:26 am

Draque laughed. "I didn't mean we fuck now. It's sunday and I have to leave eventualy anyways. I ment in the near future, maybe monday, maybe tuesday. But not today. We had our fun this weekend." Draque paused for a moment. "I know what we can do after school monday. Lets go out and by you some sexy outfits. Somthing slutty, to grab the boys attention. And because your the outcast you will be the envy of the girls whos boyfriends will be hard for." He said a little excited. "I like the mini skirt and pussy, but we can do better."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:59 pm

Savannah smiled. "Well I would think that you would be a bit worn out as well" She nodded to his plan. 'That sounds a bit condictory Sire, you said you didnt want the boys talking to me, but now you are going to tease them?" She shurgged "But I of course trust you Sire" She raised an eyebrow. "Better then me naked under the mini skirt?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:27 am

Draque snickered a bit. "I do like to tease the boys. They can glare, but they can't have you." He said bathing her. "We'll go look for somthing monday. Who knows, maybe I'll bite and just say keep the mini skirts. I never get tired of staring at your pussy."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:51 am

Savannah smiled "Ahh I see now, you want them to want me but not have me...I am the carrot and they are the rabbit" She smiled at him. "So more mini skirts? Or just the ones I have now?" She was curious on what he had in mind or would it be better just to be surprised. She smiled at him and kissed him gently. "So since I am fuckin my teacher do I get to find out if we are going to have any pop quizes" She joked before kissing him again.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:08 pm

Draque smiled. "What diffrence does it make? All you need to do is bring your sweet ass in and let me put a cock in your ass and you aced my class." He joked back. "Just put your name on what I give and I'll take care of the rest." Draque kissed her back.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:50 pm

Savannah giggled. "Mmmm I like the sounds of that" She kissed him softly. "Sometimes I think you failed me on purpose you were the only class I was failing" She stroked his face softly. She stroked his chest. "So I guess we have to be careful in school cant have people wondering about us huh?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:30 am

Draque's smile straightened. "Its true, if someone not understanding enough found out. I would lose my job. Enough people already know about us though, that its not much of a secret. If nurse Anne decided to snich, or Matt and his sister, we would be in trouble." He stated. "I'm sure we have nothing to worry about though."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:23 pm

Savannah sighed softly and leaned her back into his chest. "Will you still love me?" She wondered outloud. She hoped so she wouldnt want him to lose his job but for her to lose his love would break her heart. She wrapped his arms around her and closed her eyes letting the hot water ease her mucles. Relaxing in his arms.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:18 am

"Just because I'll be out of the job." Draque replied. "Dosn't mean I'll stop wanting you." His hands traveled up and down her back. "Would you still come over to play?"

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:59 am

Savannah kissed him on the lips passionetly then smiled. "I might need you to say that again once and a while" She then stroked his chest. "Of course I will come over and play, espescally for my birthday" She giggled. "Any plans for my birthday?" She teased. She stroked his face then laid her head in the crock of his neck and sighed closeing her eyes fully relaxed.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 33 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 33  Next