The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

2 posters

Page 27 of 33 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33  Next

Go down

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro) - Page 27 Empty Re: A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:28 am

She relaxed as he massaged the ointment into her back then nodded to his comment so she was sure now. He didn't want to know about what happened to her. She kissed him back and smiled. "Can we just go to bed I haven't slept much at all lately and" She paused. "Wait do you have my pets?"

As if on cue her dog and cat came running in and Savannah petted them then looked up at him. "Can we just go to bed" Her stomach grumbled but she shook her head. "No I just want to go bed"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro) - Page 27 Empty Re: A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:26 pm

Draque held her in his arms and brushed his face against hers. "Mmm how about we order a pizza and watch a movie on the couch before we go to bed, just like old times. Then you can fall asleep in my arms and everything will be alright. As it should be." He suggested petting her legs and thigh.

DragonMaster Pyro

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:54 pm

"Okay that sounds good" She walked into his bed room and put on one of his shirts wincing it as it rubbed against her raw skin but nodded to him. "Anything is good, but could I have some gingerale too?" She laid down on the couch her dog at her side on the floor and her cat above her on the back of the couch. She waited for him her eyes darting around.

"Hunni I know this is hard for you, please hold me, but keep talking to me too, I don't want my mind to wander back to there."
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:32 pm

Draque nodded and held her close, picking up his cell phone and looking up their pizza place. "Hmm, it feels like a ham and mushroom night." He said as the phone started to dial the pizza place. After he ordered their pizza he held her on his lap and used his smart phone to control his television. "Hmm, pizza and a romantic comedy for tonight. Just feels like one of those nights." Draque added selecting their movie. His hand stroked her sides as his other hand ran through her hair. She was safe in his arms once again.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:17 pm

Savannah nodded. She stiffened as he stroked her side but she held his hand there in case he tried to move it. "I am so happy to be back with you Damion I missed you so much" She let a tear roll down her cheek "You are what kept me going"

She brought his hand to her stomach. "I lost weight, I hope you still find me attractive"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:23 pm

Draque continued to kiss Savannah as he rubbed her stomach and hips. "I have never held anything more beautiful. And when you heal, you will feel no more pain, only pleasure." He said kissing her neck. His rock erecting bulging into her legs. "I'll just be patient for now." He joked.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:19 pm

Savannah felt safe in his arms and relaxed. She blushed and snuggled into him. She felt his erection and gently rubbed him on the outside of his pants. "But I can't leave you like this, I cant have sex right now, I still have stitches" She froze but in hopes of distracting him she kissed him lightly.

"How about you call Mistress Anne back sir" She said softly. "I don't want to leave you like this" She had clear concern and worry in her eyes for him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:57 pm

Draque loved the feel of his bulge getting attention. Draque reached for his phone and handed it to Savannah. "It's your call."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:01 pm

Savannah took the phone and dialed. "Hello Mistress Ann" She looked to Draque with a look of love. "Yes, its time if you can" Savannah hung up and kissed Draque softly. "I want you to be please but I am just not healed enough, my nose is still healing so breathing while giving this massive marvellous master piece some attention is out of the questions, and well both holes are still healing. "So please let Mistress Ann serve you" She paused "Sir"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:10 pm

Draque stroked her hair. He smiled and let her play while they waited. When Anne arrived he was well hard. Anne let herself in an looked at the two of them. She stood there and watched the two of them. "Mmmm my dear, ask me." She said playing with herself."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:21 pm

Savannah enjoyed being stroked and paid as much attention as she dared to. When Ann got there Savannah slide to the floor in a more of a slave postion and without looking up she spoke softly. "Mistress Ann can you please help me please Mr. Draque?" She lifted her eyes slightly to look at Ann to see what she would do.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:51 pm

Anne was wearing a small black skirt, when she pulled her fingers from her pussy she walked over to Savannah. "You are a good girl." She said kissing Savannah deeply. Anne kissed her neck and started to nibble on her ear. "Pull out Master Draque's cock." She said looking up at Damion, who was fully erect.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:57 pm

Savannah whimpered softly into the kiss. She shook her head at being called a good girl, she wasn't a good girl would be able to please her master no matter the shape that she was in. She shivered as she kissed her ear then quickly moved over to Damion and locking eyes with him undid his pants and freed his cock. "Master may I have a small taste?" She asked looking at him.

She had slipped into full pet mode with Ann there she wanted to please Damion, to make sure that he saw that she was still worthwhile.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:11 am

As Savannah grabbed his cock, Draque leaned back and gasped. His erection pulsing as his heart raced in excitement. "P...Please." He whispered as he took a deep breath.
Anne took Savannah and bent her forward, licking her little asshole and rubbing her tender little ass cheeks. "Mmmm, she's super wet for you Damion." She added gently licking her tortured pussy.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:22 am

Leaning forward Savannah licked the head much like a small kitten lapping up some milk. She couldn't help but stroke him a little. She had missed him. And even being beaten and ganged raped in the foster care didn't make her not want this. She knew that Damion would never hurt her. She trusted him and loved him.

When she felt Anne licking her asshole she gasped and forced herself down on Draque causing the tip on his long massive cock to touch the back of her throat and be squeezed by her throat muscles. She whimpered out as she felt his tongue on her wet pussy. It was still super tender but also throbbing. She massaged Draques balls and looked up at him to see his face.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:42 am

Draque ran his hands through Savannah's hair as she took him down her throat. His hard erection saoking from her saliva.
Anne stuck her tongue deep into Savannah's tight little anus, sucking her hole and making dirty moaning noises. Then Anne crept up Savannah's back and started to join Savannah in sucking Draque's cock, taking her hand and placing it on Anne's pierced soaking wet clit.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:58 am

Feeling his hand on her hair she moaned softly. She arched her ass towards Anne as she felt her kissing and sucking her there. She moved when Anne got there bowing her head to her. She took her fingers and massaged the other woman's clit and with the wetness brought it to Draque's mouth. "Look sir, how wet Mistress Ann is for you" She leaned back and watched them.

She wanted this for Draque. For him to get his release since she was unable of doing it. She stroked the other woman's back and even played with her ass a little.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:09 pm

Anne climbed up on Draque and tugged his pants his pants down to his ankles, her moist pussy teasing his tip. "Savannah, help me get him inside me." Anne ordered. She then undid he blouse and let her perky pierced nipple grind up on Draque's chest. Her hands grasped Draque's face as she started to kiss him. She then pulled up her little skirt, she wasn't wearing panties.
Draque wrapped his arms around her back, lifting her shirt off and caressing her face as they kissed wildly. Draque was into this.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:35 pm

Watching as Ann Climbed up on her man. No it wasn't her man, least not right now. She was his pet right now. She had to remember that. Also she needed to remember that she had asked for this for him. She had to hide her jealousy as they kissed. She hadn't expected to feel the jealously. She swallowed hard then gently took his member gave it a few strokes then slipped it into Anne's soaking pussy. She left it bare since neither of them had asked for a condom.

She softly stroked Anne's hair then putting some lubricant on her fingers eased her hand towards Draque's ass waiting for him to lift it. If he did it was going to be the invitation that she needed if not she would simply sit back and let them enjoy themselves.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:36 pm

Draque slip to the end of the couch to let Savannah finger his ass, as he did he went deep into Anne. Anne came so hard she lifted off Draque's large cock and gushed all over Savannah's face. She then slowly remounted Draque bouncing hard on his cock.
"Oh fuck!" She screamed cumming a little more as Draque pulled her face close to kiss her again. One hand moving down to her hip and spanking her.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:50 pm

Feeling Draque move to the edge of the couch she slipped in the finger searching for his sweet spot. He wanted him to enjoy this but to be a part of it as well. When Anne came she gasped and licked what she could off then watched as they kissed again.

She felt a twinge of self doubt. Ann was more experienced then she was, was she better then her? Did Draque enjoy her better? No surely not if that was the case then when she was in hell Draque would have found someone to replace her. There was no shortage of woman wanting to warm his bed. She shook her head and inserted another finger into his ass. Wanting to hear that sweet moan it didn't matter if he moaned because of Anne or her she just wanted him to be happy and to feel relief.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:04 pm

Draque started to lose control of himself. He pulled his hard soaked erection and rubbed it against Anne's pierced clit, cumming a load all over Anne's area.
Quickly he shifted, laying on his back and bringing Savannah's pussy to his face and licking her sore area softly at first, then more wildly. Anne quickly put her messy pussy in Savannah's face, sucking Draque off while Savannah did her.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:29 pm

The quick change happened to fast Savannah didn't see it happening until she felt Draques face on her sensitive mound. She prayed that he would feel the stitches. He didn't need to know the extent of what had happened to her. She moaned out loudly.

She licked out Anne's pussy moaning tasting her swee Draque on her. She moved her face over Draque's shivering in the feelings. "Ohhh yes" She moaned out softly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:00 pm

Draque paid extra attention to her stitches and layed gentle kisses on them. Then started to suck her moist lips as he stroked her tender clit. As she starter to get turned on Draque started to suck and nibble Savannah's swollen clit. He could feel her start to climax on his face.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:32 pm

Feeling his gentle kisses on her stitches her heart sank. She had wanted to protect him from the horrors of what she had gone through, she just was grateful that she had escaped and that Mistress Anne had been driving by and she had been saved. She just wanted Damion to never know how bad it was there. Luckily he would never know that she had been forced to sleep in a dog crate or been watched while showering. She licked her lips and moaned out.

She finally released over Draques face but kept up the trembling. She blew lightly on Anne's clit and sighed. "Hmmm that was so good"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 33 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33  Next