The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

2 posters

Page 26 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next

Go down

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro) - Page 26 Empty Re: A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:51 am

Draque snickered again as he started to close his eyes. "No my little pet. Your far to young and innocent for being tied up and beaten. Besides..." He said as he yawned. "I'm really not that into it, I was mostly joking." Soon Draque drifted into sleep, caressing Savannah's smooth young body as he fell asleep.

The next morning Draque woke up not to an alarm, but do to a full erection do to his young pet sleeping quietly next to him. Slowly he kissed the side of her neck and up to her ear, nibbling on her lobe and moaning softly. She could feel his hard cock sliding across her bald little pussy.

DragonMaster Pyro

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro) - Page 26 Empty Re: A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:40 am

Savannah was completely convinced. She had a feeling that he needed more control. She bit her lip and watched him drift off to sleep. She laid awake for a while scared. She hoped the others could keep a secret. She eventually snuggled into him and fell asleep.

In the morning she felt his kissing and heard his moaning. She giggled and still have asleep reached down and gripped his erection. "Hmmm I have heard about morning wood, but I think you are always hard my love" She opened her eyes and looked up at him. "Love me please" She pleaded him. She reached up and kissed him passionately. "This is the best way to wake up"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:06 pm

Draque didn't hesitate. He pushed himself into her and grabbed her in his arms. He thrust hard as there loud moist kisses passionately fought with the sound of Savannah's moist pussy being penetrated by Draque's hard cock. His deep breaths paced by his strong movements. She could feel his masculine hands explore her supple body, gasping only to hear her breaths whispering pleasure in his ears.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:13 pm

As he pushed in Savannah arched up and gasped. "Oh Damaion" She moaned out as he touched all over her body. She was so small next to him, not that he was large she was just a lot more petite then he was. She thrusted her hips to match his. And to think they had too go to school soon.

Meanwhile news had reached the local police department. Something that would change Savannahs life. The police would have to interrupt her first block which just happened to be Draque's class. The young deputey was not looking forward to breaking the news but orders were orders.

Back in the room Savannah pinched his ass and giggled. "Hmmm this is so good" She bucked her hips up hard and screamed out his name as he went even deeper.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:22 pm

Draque pushed his erect cock deep into Savannah, she could feel his hips pushing hard against hers as he stretched her out. His large arms grabbing her face face as he kissed her passionately, his tongue tasting the inside her mouth. Draque could feel her moist pussy all over his sensitive shaft. He loved pulling out of her only to reinsert himself, making her pussy slosh as when he did. Every time he reentered her he could feel her juices ooze down his shaft and drip off his sac.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:22 am

Screaming out his name as he pushed himself deeper into her. She lifted her hips up and moved restlessly under him. "Oh yeah baby" She moaned into his hear when he broke the kiss. She moaned into the kiss and kissed him back driving her tongue into his mouth. "Damian" She moaned out using his real name again she opened her eyes and watched him.

"I want to see your face when you cum baby please"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:49 pm

Draque plowed into her deeper and deeper. His hips smashing into her pelvis as his cock started to swell hard. Gasping he slowly pulled out a little bit, and finally gave her a few good thrusts before he finally kissed her passionately and broke it only look into her eyes as his cock exploded. Draque was breathing heavily as his large cock trembled, spewing his big load inside her. He smiled as he kept himself inside her.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:42 pm

Screaming out his name as he pounded into her deeper Savannah was lost in his eyes and the moment. Her muscles were clenching around his member strong. She scratched his back leaving marks. She kissed him back and when he broke the kiss and looked into her eyes she stroked his face and moaned out his names as he exploded deep in her she held him close as she found her own release.

"I love you" She whispered. She no longer felt fear in those words since he had spoken them. After awhile she sighed. "We have school today don't we?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:51 pm

Draque rolled onto the bed as he looked at the clock, his eyes springing open. "Oh geese, yes we do." Then he snickered and pulled her tight little body close to his for a long passionate kiss. "Mmm, quick shower?"

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:28 pm

Savannah giggled. "Hmmm quick shower with you?" She kissed him softly just enough to leave him wanting more. "I doubt we could do that but we could try" She kissed him again lightly again just enough to make him want more. She then lightly tapped him on the nose. "Race you" She then leaped out of the bed to the shower.

Once in she sighed. Soon she would be 18 and he would be able to take her to one of those pet shows that he talked about. Would she be good enough? Would she please him? She stood then her head down a little stiff as she was lost in thought and worry that she would disappoint him.

Meanwhile social workers were meeting up with police officers. "So Savannah Baker will be in room 201 for first period, we will inform her that her father and step mother have died then remove her from the school and take her to her new foster home. Such a shame she turns 18 soon and we wouldn't have to do this, but she needs to go until at least her 18th birthday"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:31 am

As they showered Draque poor liquid soap on a sponge and lathered Savannah's supple young body. Kissing her neck and running his hands down along side her thighs. The water ran down his muscular body as he held her close and ran the sponge across her tight little stomach, curving her head back and passionately pressing his mouth against hers. His tongue entered her mouth and licked her tongue, leading her into a long beautiful kiss. She could feel his erect member gliding along her back as his strong hands grasped her perked breasts.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:45 pm

When Draque washed her she moaned softly and relaxed. "Hmmm see told you" She winked and rubbed her ass against his raging boner. She shook her head and was about to say more but he cut her off with a kiss. She returned it and groaned out. "Baby we have to go to school" She sighed and bent down and quickly took him in to her mouth. She broke it only for a second. "But I can not leave you like this"

She went back to sucking him off she played with his ass a little just rubbing her pinkie near his entrance. She looked up at him to see how he was liking her sucking him off in the shower.

((feel free to take it to school, I will get my plan into action))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:48 pm

Draque moaned as she knelt down and took him inside her mouth. Knowing they had to be quick he let himself get excited fast and allowed her to work him out. When Savannah put her pinky close to his ass he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Then he reached back and adjusted her hand so she was fingering his tight hole with her long middle finger. Soon a rush of memories and suppressed feeling shot through his body. She could feel his hands grasp hard on her hair and scalp as he clenched a little, then spread his legs to let her massage his anus walls. After only ten or so minutes of anal play and deep cock sucking, Draque's body started to quiver as he started to cum a little at first. Then as she pressed his finger in and stroked him off he came harder and more, his legs shaking uncontrollably as he practically fell to his knees next to her in the shower. Gasping for breath from his overwhelming orgasm he grabbed Savannah and kissed her passionately, licking his own cum from her mouth as more of his juices ran down his face. "Mmm, yes lets get to school. I think I am quite ready." Draque said as he smiled and left her in the shower, getting dry and putting his suite on.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:26 pm

Savannah was surprised when he reached back and adjusted her finger. She thought he would give her hell but he seemed to enjoy it so gently as she could she played with him trying to find his sweet spot. She took her other hand and lightly massaged his balls. His excitement in turn turned her on and around the time that he found his own released and started kissing her she moaned out and finished on her own. "Wow you made me cum with just a kiss" She teased.

When he left she quickly finished getting clean herself then she got out and got dressed to. Tight jeans and a push up bra and a tank top then another shirt on after that. She got her makeup on and everything else. She walked up to him "Guess I better get going cant be seen with my sexy teacher now can I?"

She got into her car and to school. After sitting in his first period for 10 minutes there was a knock on the door it was the head conceller, vice principal, three police officers and two other people. "Savannah Baker we need you at the door please"

Savannah stood and walked to the door once outside the police spoke. "We are sorry to inform you but your father and step mother have been in a cliff diving accident, they are dead" Savannah gasped and fell to the ground crying. She then stood and nodded. "Alright?" The workers approached her. "You are to become a ward of the state till your 18th birthday"

"But that's in like three months can't I just live at home alone, I have been for the last 4 months anyways" The police rubbed the back of his neck. "Well its seems that they havn't been paying any bills, the house now belongs to the bank" Savannah was lost. She had nothing.

"Can I at least go home and get some of my stuff" The police looked at each other, "I suppose for a few moments" Savannah nodded and went back to her desk and then wrote a quick note to Damion "I have to go, please go to my house and get my pets, keep them save for me, sir" She slipped in a extra key in the text book and handed it to him with a sad, fear filled look.

She then went with them, got her stuff from her house saying good bye to her pets. "Leave my pets please, I have a friend coming to get them" and then was taken two towns over. "This is your new home Savannah" She walked up the doors and when it opened she knew, just knew this wasn't going to end well. She had that feeling she held her small bag of hers and she was introduced. The brother looked like a mean man, he looked her over and made a strange look to his dad and then she was shown her room. She sat down and sighed. She would not cry, this would not kill her, she would get back to Draque.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:53 pm

Draque got his letter as he finished his day. He grabbed her pets and brought them to his house. That night Anne the school nurse called him to inform him what was going on.
"Hello Damion." She said softly.
"Yes Anne, what have you heard?"
"She's with a foster home. And from what I here, they've been known to..."
"Anne tell me, I need to know." He pleaded.
"Damion, I think she may be in trouble. And if you want my advice. You shouldn't help her, you can't help her. Not if you two want to remain. Just be patient, we'll get through this."
"Just stay in touch Anne. I can't lose this one." Draque cried.
"I didn't think it was like that. I'm sorry Damion, I'll be sure to help when ever I can." She said hanging up.
That night Draque spent a quiet night alone. Feeding her pets and tossing and turning all night.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:19 pm

Life quickly went to hell. The older son who seemed to be around 20 would walk in on her showering, or she would wake up and he would be there naked stroking herself. When she would refuse his advances he would beat her, in the frist week both eyes were blackened and she had gone from sleeping in the bed to sleeping in a dog crate in the boys room. She was growing weak since they wouldn't feed her more then one meal a day.

The second week was worse. She was walking out of the bathroom and the son grabbed her by her hair and dragged her to the basement. She was stripped of her clothes and chained to a bed face down. The son started to take a whip to her back, legs and ass, ugly red marks appeared on her body and some broke open and started to bleed. She was then painfully flipped over it was then when she saw that there was four men there she started fighting the restraints but then was hit hard in the nose her eyes went misty and blood went everywhere. She was then whipped all over her front including her face.

All too soon she was straddled and the rape started. She started to black out but every time she did a light cigarette was put on her skin. Everyone had their turn. She was then released and everyone left. She was broken but she had enough even though she was naked she raced to the door and outside, it was cold and dark outside but she didn't care she needed to get out. She raced into the road and there was a screech of tires.

"Oh my god Savannah" She collapsed and felt arms around her. She looked up and although she couldn't see she recognized that smell she knew. "Miss Ann help" She then went unconscious. Her body no longer able to handle the pain. She had lost too much blood and she was covered in welts and bruises.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:46 pm

Anne quickly drove Savannah to the hospital, then called the police. Soon she was taken care of and treated. After the night went on Draque got a phone call. He had just gotten to sleep and it was very early in the morning.
"...H...Hello?" He said rubbing his eyes and looking to his clock, it was thee a.m.
"Damion, it's Anne."
"What's up?"
"Savannah... She's..."
"What!?..."
"She's in the hospital, her foster family fucked her up pretty bad."
"What!!?" He screamed in anger.
"Damion, don't, just don't. If you rush here now, you'll lose her and everything. Stay there, I have a plan. Tomorrow they'll release her and we move her to her own apartment. She's close enough to eighteen where it won't b hard to get her independence. The apartment will just be an address for legal purposes. I'm sure she'll be in your arms before the week is out. Just trust me, I'll take care of her. Pay me back when we see each other next, and I'll get her on her feet. I promise you that."
"Anne... I don't know how to..." He said, still in shock.
"You don't have to. Your my best friend Damion, you would of done the same for me if I lost Matt or Catherine." She said hanging up the phone. "Besides," she added to the silent phone "I love you too much to let you get hurt again." Anne said leaning her head against the wall, a tear falling down as she looked through the window at Savannah. "Please be good to him." She whispered quietly to her, knowing she couldn't here.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:30 pm

Savannah was in a world of pain everything hurt but she was too under to wake up and ask for pain meds. She had lost a lot of weight in the three weeks that she had been there. Nearly 20 pounds of weight she really didn't have to lose. She had been denied water as well so was hooked up to machines. Her body was so broken as was her mind. She needed her Damien

She stirred and woke only to softly call out for Ann then she passed out again. But it was clear that she wanted him.

The next morning her awoke and lied to the doctors about being fine. She just wanted out of the hospital and into Damions arms. Once she was in Anne's car she turned to her. "You have to know that I didn't want any of this" Tears fell down her still swollen eyes. "I just want to see him, but I know how I look will kill him, can you prepare him?" She leaned her head against the car window. "I really love him you know"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:42 pm

Anne layed out the plan to Savannah, and they put it into motion quick. They got her an apartment and even got her independence at her young age of seventeen.
The week was coming to an end, and Anne had just gotten with Draque for her payment. "Let me go get her and bring her to you." Anne said. Draque agreed and went and got Savannah. Together they walked slowly to the front of Draque's doorstep.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:38 pm

Savannah was grateful for her own apartment, it wasn't much but it was enough. She was slowly healing but Ann still needed to put cream on her scars. Her face was still a mess and she was still not sleeping much. She was very jumping but she had gained a little bit of weight but she was still far too skinny.

She had a moment alone with Ann she decided to take on a tough subject. "Mistress Ann" She said softly "I am in no shape to please Mr. Draque right now, but I know he will need it, would you mind pleasing him for me" She had tears in her eyes but she was hopeful that she would understand.

When she heard them at the door step she was on the couch sleeping her face hidden from view. She lept up and grabbed the knife that she had bought and waited for the door to be open so she could face who it was.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:59 pm

Draque heard the door knock and ran to the door. He looked bad, his eyes were red and droopy from losing sleep. His face was poorly washed and poorly shaven, and worse yet he was in his pajamas.
Outside Anne looked down at the beaten Savannah and replied to her request. "If your asking for me to replace what you. That I can never do, but to be his warmth in bed. For you I will do what you ask of me, but only if your present." She said as Draque opened the door.
Draque, seeing Savannah he fell to his knees in front of her. Slowly he pulled her close to him and held her in his arms. "I've been worried." He whispered, kissing her face.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:15 pm

Seeing Ann there she tucked in the knife into her purse and walked with her.

"Mistress Ann I mean no disrespect but I only meant that, or do the things I can not do, I haven't healed, down there and I want him to still be pleased" She nodded. "Alright I will be present." She swallowed hard as she knocked on the door.

Gasping as she laid eyes on him. "Master Draque" She dropped to her knees by him and held him close. "Oh baby I am so sorry I worried you" She wept into his hair. "Come on and I will get you cleaned up" She had slipped right into the sub persona and wanted to take care of him, also to hopefully keep him from finding out the extent of her injuries.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:32 pm

Draque smiled and looked at Anne. "Thank you." He said. "I'll call you tomorrow." He added as Anne left.
"Come, lets get into the shower and clean you up." He said carrying her in his arms upstairs.
As they undressed Draque looked upon her beaten and damaged body and started to cry. "Oh Savannah..." He sighed petting her body and kissing her beaten body. "What did they do to you?" Draque asked again not really looking for an answer. Stepping into the shower he turned on the water and let in run down their bodies. His kisses trailed her body as his tears were washed away by the water.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:47 pm

Savannah bowed her head to Ann then once they were alone she kissed him. "Oh Damion I missed you, you are the only thing that kept me going I knew you would wait for me" She tensed as he undressed her she held her head low. She was going to answers him but it seemed like he didn't want an answer. She winced as the water hit her and laid into his chest and cried. Her body shook with sobs. "Damien I hurt, they kept me..." She trailed off. She shook her head. No she wouldn't dirty his mind with what they had done to her.

She looked up at him. "Shhh I am home now, and I am never leaving you again" She washed him gently and sighed. "I am sorry but there is cream in my purse that you will have to rub on my back, so they don't get infected"

She licked her lips and continued to hug him and wash him. She washed his legs and feet. She stayed clear of his cock though, she didn't want to excite him when she couldn't do anything. She kissed him softly. "Do you still want me, even though they did this, and more to me?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:13 am

Draque finished their shower and toweled off his young injured concubine. Grabbing the ointment he massaged her injured back. "Listen I know you've been through a lot. If you wish to take our love making easy, I will be a patient man." Damion said kissing her gentle lips. Draque then realized he had called what they did love making.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next