The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captive (Female Mature)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Captive (Female Mature)  Empty Captive (Female Mature)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:58 pm

Captive (Female Mature)  Heise
Devin rushed threw the forest running as fast as he could heading to his smoking village..."Damn it no...Please everyone be alright..." He muttered as he came threw the clearing seeing a big battle, most of Devins village was wiped out all but a few. "NO!!" He called out as he rushed to his friends sides fighting. After a short bit all of the village was killed except Devin he still fought tooth and nail even know he was surrounded. Two of the soldiers rushed him one of them stabbing him in the shoulder with a spear. Devin cried out and fell to one knee. His eyes went from his angry jet black to a very bright glowing blue, lightining flashed out and killed about 20 of the soldiers. Devin then passed out on the ground cold. One of the soldiers was going to take advantage of the situation and spear Devin threw the chest but he was stopped by a female's commanding voice.......

Soon after Devin was taken to a camp that was near by and locked up in a cage for questioning when he woke with water constantly being poured on him to keep him from using his electricity..If he did it would hurt him more then anything.

((Alrighty then...I know its not all that good and what not...But I would like someoned to play the female that pretty much saved Devins life..I would like her to be the leader of the army...And you can do anything else you please...Thanks ^^))
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Captive (Female Mature)  Empty Re: Captive (Female Mature)

Post by silverwolflady Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:20 pm

(( m ine XD
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:33 pm

Captive (Female Mature)  Gift-img

Limo's scowled as she pushed past the group of her men, her horse made it easier by nearly bull dozing them over. " reseph! enough. " sliding down from the horse she moved forward to the unconcious man on the ground. Needless to say she was a bit miffed over her men's continued brute force on out cold people. She would deal with it later.

looking over at two of her other men she snapped at them. " pick him up. keep him tied. bring him back to camp. " she climbed back up onto her horse and headed back to her camp. leaving the town in ruin's. she got what she was looking for anyways.

For the next few day's she watched him in the cage, pouring water on him and trying to get him to talk. Today she would however, as she took the bucket once more and dumped the cold water on him to wake him up. " wake up. now i know your hungry, if you play nice i may bring you something nice to eat."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:56 pm

He groaned as he felt the water hit him..."Arrrg what the hell." He stood up and started ranting in different language looking to her obviously throwing curses and who knows what else at her before walking over to the closest side of the cage she was at..."Hungry yes but i can go for days with out food....If your looking for answers know this...YOur not getting any from me...And you have made a grave enemy..." He says oddly calm before walking over to the opposit side of the cage looking away from her. His shoulder hurt like hell where he was impaled with the spear thankfully it was wrapped...."I have to know one thing....Why attack my village....We were peaceful...Never caused any trouble..." He says deep down he was hurting pretty bad...He was there protector and yet he failed them after all thoes years.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:12 pm

(( XD man i feel bad for his village.

Limo's watched him, not even phased about his out bursts or his curse words. " oh come now, i am not seeking personal information from you, so stop being so bloody stubborn. " she followed him around the cage, her fingers lightly tapping the bar's. " oh now see. i am sure they where peaceful, but then again if they where.. truly. that peaceful they would have agreed to our term's.. we offered them something but see.. the men got a little riled up in your village and decided to attack my men.s o don't go blaming all these on just me and my men."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:17 pm

((Hehe it happens.))

He looked to her and shook his head..."You lie...They would never attack with out good reason." He says as he backed away from her..."Why keep me the only one in my village alive..." He muttered as he cocked his head to the side
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:27 pm

she arched a brow. lazily still following him as she kept her eyes on him. " ahh well now see.. your not the only one.. there are a few that are still alive.. some i myself made sure got to a different village safely..i am not as bad as you think i am.. i don't like killing women nor child, . a man i will kill especially if he raises a hand against me.. "

she stopped next to him, staring at him intently" and i most certainly do not lie.. your men attacked first.. my guess is they thought we where trying to raid them. only because i came in a group. my dear man i am a very hated woman to most warlords , i have to travel in group anywhere i go.. would be suicide not to. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:32 pm

He looked to her and then smirked..."I still will not believe you." He says with a straight face and he leaned back against the cage wall looking to her..."It would be Suicide to let me out of this cage." He says as he looked to her..."You will pay for what you have done woman.." He says as he eyed her with a smirk.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:57 pm

She arched a brow" would you like me to bring some of the villagers back here?. i can .. but i don't think they will like it. " she leaned against the bar's of the cage as she eyed him. " ooo i am scared.. not... don't threaten me. and who says you will ever get out of this here cage?"

she looked him over slowly before going back to his eyes" what.. exactly are you ? some sort of humanoid eel?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:02 pm

He looked to her..."No..." He says as he watched her. With in an instant he was infront of her...."You should be scared...You have no idea what your messing with." He smirked he had snatched a small peice of metal off her...."It doesn't matter what I am." He says with a smile as he eyed her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:14 pm

She just stared at him, not phased in the least, she was bloody smarter then anyone else and would have never gotten close to him if she had the key on her. oh no. her keys where locked away somewhere safe to the thing. and well if he killed her.. he would be stuck in the cage forever. " i think not. you don't scare me. nor does your little electric ability . that reminds me. " she grinned and flung another bucket of water on him. " sorry. you where getting a little dry and i can't have you trying to shock me now can i?"

Setting the bucket down she got nose to nose with him, the bars only thing between them. ' no matter.. i will figure it out sooner or later. ' she grinned moving quickly, placing a palm over his chest where his heart was, only needed a second and already she had images flashing through her head. and just like that she pulled back. ' very interesting.. now do you want that food or not?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:21 pm

He smirked as he looked to her..."You should be afraid." He says covering his face as the water was tossed on him....."Didn't you just say you weren't afraid of me." He says with a smirk..."Good luck." He says as he then felt that she was pulling somthing from him. He stepped back..."What the hell are you." He says as he cocked his head to the side..."Fine I guess I'll eat." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:28 pm

she smirked" i am not afraid.. but that doesn't mean getting shocked won't annoy the fuck out of me. and frankly you don't wanna do that. and i would rather not risk it. i prefer having a good mood... " she grinned as he pulled away, flexing her fingers a little as she felt a shiver go up her spine from using her gift. " different.. just like you .and thats all your getting. " she grinned as she stepped back and turned around to head to her table. " why should i give information to you if you will not give me none? . oh by the way.. i wouldn't try picking that lock if i where you .. it will give a very nasty surprise. "

she picked up a bowl of lamb and rice soup, still warm as she turned around and headed back to him." what is your name?" she kept the food out of reach from him , waiting.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:37 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."I'm sure it will do more then just annoy you." He says as he then cocked his head to the side...."Well now thats just no fair at all." He says with a grin as he eyed her.."So your going to play that game huh?" He says with a smirk as he then eyed her..."What makes you think I can pick a lock." He says as he watched her.."Names Devin.." He says as he looked to the bowl it smelled sooooooo goood. "And yours?" He asks
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:40 pm

she laughed" trust me, your little shock won't kill me. just piss me off. and you don't want to see that. " grinned. " ever hear of the four horsemen? . you know Death, Pestilence, Famine and War? ohh and yes i am so going to play that game. i enjoy games."

She easily caught the look he was giving the bowl of food. and heard his stomach just as easily . " Devin i am not stupid, any man worth his salt, a warrior like you , can pick a lock. . and my name is Limos. and since you decided to give me your name i think i can give you your reward" she went to the spot where the bars where slightly more apart and easily slipped the bowl through.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:47 pm

He smirked as he looked to her..."don't be so sure.." He sasy wit ha chuckle as he cocked his head to that side..."So I see." He says as watched her..."Limos...intresting name." He says as he watched her put the bowl down he grabbed it and started scarfing it down...
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:58 pm

she yanked a chair forward and sat down into it, flicking her black hair over her shoulders" you haven't answered me.. have you heard of them?" she was lightly tracing the tatto of a horse on her lower arm, if he looked closer at it, he would see that it was actually moving. " mmmm blame my mother for that. but i like the name non the less.. only good thing she gave me. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:03 pm

He looked to her and shook his head.."Yes I've heard of them." He says as he eyed her and the tattoo..."Intresting." He says...."Why is it significant that I've heard of them?" He asks her curiously as he finished the food and then leaned agaisnt the bars eyeing her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:09 pm

she grinned and leaned forward, a medallion on a gold chain the size of a quarter slipped out from her dress. hanging around her neck. " because dear Devin.. your looking at Famine herself.. and that myth about the horsemen being all male is just that.. a myth.. there is only three and me.."

she smirked" so yes. your little shock won't hurt me.. nothing can actually ..except for Deliverance . ." she shrugged, that dagger was the only thing that could kill her and her brother War, actually held onto it.. he would only use it on one of them if their seal break's and they go evil. that would bring about the apocalypse.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:15 pm

He looked to her and then smirked..."And your a fool to think that I'm afraid you still..." He grinned as he eyed her..."Nice neckless..." He grinned as he eyed her..."Well then if I can't hurt you.....Then why keep me locked up?" He asks her curiously as he eyed her..."There is obivously a part of you that fears what I'm capable of."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:21 pm

she laughed, tucking the necklace back in her dress and shook her head" me no.. but you can certainly do a number on my men and i really don't want you to do that. " she moved quickly , appearing next to him on the outer side of the catch , the blue in her eyes rolling a little as she stared at him. ' and i need you . your gift so to speak.. "

she eyed him over again before looking right back up at him. " there is something only you can find.. so to speak. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:25 pm

He looked to her and then smirked slightly chuckling..."That I woud...They would all be dead in the blink of an eye." He says with a grin as he eyed her..."And you exp[ect me to help you after all you have done to me and my people?" He says with a laugh...
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:28 pm

she snorted, leaning back. " that was not my fault . and i do not lie. , i can't. " she grimaced slightly , turning slightly and tugging the strap down from her dress, baring her shoulder where a scale tattoo was . it was tipped to the right at the moment. " see this?.. its a good and evil scale.. if i lie.. it tips toward evil. and gives me the best high in the world.. " she grinned slightly " telling the truth gives a bit of pleasure too but not as good as a lie would. but. if i lie.. my scale tips in favor of evil and ... closer to my seal breaking.. and you seriously don't want that. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:28 pm

(( XD brb, shower time.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:32 pm

He smirked as he looked to her listening and watching her closely before sighing still even if I did believe you...Whats in it for me...What do I gain in this...And why do you think I'm the only one that can find what your looking for?" He asks her curiously.

((Alrighty))
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next