The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captive (Female Mature)

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Captive (Female Mature)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Captive (Female Mature)

Post by silverwolflady Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:54 pm

she snorted" yea . right if this was only a few days you wouldn't be out of your cage until then. . " she mumbled, smoothing her hands over the map and with a flick of her wrist , markings suddenly showed up on the map. " get over here please and i will show you where we will be going. "

She was eager as she pulled several items out of a satchel and spread them out over her desk, one included a wicked looking dagger.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:36 pm

He looked to her..."Said jsut like a woman with a cold heart." He snorted as he then watched her look at the map.. He then made his way over to her..."This had better be worth it....." He says as he looked..."Go on tell me the plan." He muttered
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:45 am

(( XD what a pain in the ass lol .

she looked up at him curiously. " nope.. no cold heart here.. just a bit hard to go soft . " shrugged. shifting to the side a little to let him have a better look at the map." there are crystal caves up here.. many of them actually . this artifact i am looking for is said to be hidden in one and only certain things will show it.. i have actually found that.. umm your unique ... ability , can pretty much find it.. ..granted.. i am getting the feeling this is going to be a bit of a needle in a haystack thing."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:03 am

He sighed looking at the map...."So now you think im the key to finding this artifact....You have really lost your mind huh?" He says as he looked to the map..."I suspect we will head out in the morning then?" He asks as he walked over and leaned against the center tent support.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:17 pm

she arched a brow, glaring at him before going over to one of the box's and picked up a slightly thick one, going over to him and shoving it into his arms before opening it to reveal a bunch of dark colored crystal's. " use your hand.. put it on the largest crystal and give it a little spark. you will see what i mean. " she waited, seeing if he would reply.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:30 pm

He smirked and did as he was told..."what is this suppose to prove?" he asks as he looked to the crystals and watching them closely
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:33 pm

she arched a brow and glanced down at the box then back up at him with a grin, the crystals where reacting to his electrical current he was producing and where actually going brighter, see through to reveal another item trapped within it. one of her old rings to be exact. " oh look what you found.. all with using your little gift.. now you see what i mean ?. " she was excited now, if he could do that with just the few crystals there then she wondered what he could do with a whole cave of them.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:32 pm

He looked to the crystals..."Well i do admit that it is intresting...But I don't find that still being valuable." He says as he looked to her..."What if the object you seek doesn't exist and its just a myth?" He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:45 pm

she snorted" it exists.. i have seen it once before it got stolen from me. " she shrugged and took the box back from him. the crystals going dark once again. " you will see soon enough so stop being such a downer. " she tucked the box back into her safe place before sitting down by the map again, eyeing it over." your not afraid of the dark are you ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:01 pm

He looked to her and then grinned as he cocked his head to the side..."Fine fine...If you say so." He says as he then smirked...."Sorry I'm just not all into this whole idea." He sasys as he then cocked his head to the side.."Why do you ask that?" He asks
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:29 am

she grinned and shrugged slightly " i merely ask because its going to be pretty much pitch black in the caves.. can't really bring torches because of the gases in there.. wouldn't want to blow ourselves up now would we?. " she sighed and rubbed her temples slightly . " granted i have a few... gifts of my own and i can see a bit in the dark but that is about it. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:10 am

He grinned as he looked to her..."Dark has never been a problem with me." He says as he held out his hand and it started to glow brightly..."I'm a lantern when i wanna be." He says as he then cocked his head to the side.."When do we head out?" He asks
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:47 pm

she blinked and reached for his hand" curious.. .does that even hurt at all.?.. whats it feel like to power up like that?" she looked up at him again and frowned" hmmmm within the hour i suppose.. if your not too tired and all. think the men got some supplies ready.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:39 pm

He pulled his hand away in instinct since he still didn't trust her..."No not at all." He says..."Just like an energy boost I guess....." He then cocked his head to the side..."Sounds good to me I guess...Not like I have a choice in the matter any way..." He muttered as he looked towards the tents exit..."I'm sure they do."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:21 am

she arched a brow when he pulled his hand away. " oh come now i am not going to lop your hand off.. sheesh. nor do i bite. so relax i won't hurt ya . just wanted to see your hand and all. " mumbled as she eyed him and leaned back again. " so you feel nothing?.. not even a warm tingling?... tell me where you born with that?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:33 am

He looked to her and cocked his head to the side..."Yet your people slautterd almost all my village...And I get used as tribute....Sure not gonna hurt me alright...." He says as he then sighed..."I feel a warm tingling feeling like always...but no pain or anything...And as far as I know I was born with it yes." He says..."I have but portions of my memory up until 18 years ago..." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:05 pm

she frowned, letting the whole slaughter thing go, since no reason to argue with him, he won't listen. " why is that? and gimme your hand . or do i have to sit on you to get it?" she arched a brow. oh she would sit on him too. and maybe enjoy it. she was a woman after all and he was male. a good looking one. .

" wait so you got portions of your memory up and until eighteen years ago? .. like some thing sorta.. kicked your brain to make you forget?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:16 pm

He looked to her..."stepping back slightly...."Try it." He says taking a step back and cocking his head to the side..."Yup like someone kicking by brain I guess." He says as he then cocked his head to the side...
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:23 pm

(( lol XD fun.

she arched a brow and got up slowly , she was going to enjoy this since he technically didn't have any where to run . both the entrances had guards. " you know your sorta provoking the tiger thing here.. i like challenges. " she eyed him over. " soo what caused the memory loss?"

she was already trying to figure out how to get him, taking in his stance and how he moved. calculating when and where to move.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:29 pm

He looked to her..."Oh yeah..Well theres still some things about me you don't know." He smirked..."Don't know about the memory loss....Just know theres a big blank portion." He says as he then sparked and dissappeared he was now behind her..."I'm faster then I look." He smirked
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:32 pm

(( XD oh smart ass.

she grinned" uh huh. well i would love to find out more about you . " blinking she sensed he was behind her and she moved quickly, turning around and snagging his wrist" yea yea and i am alot faster as well. . wanna keep up with the tango or do you wish to be nice and lemme have a looksee?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:35 pm

He smirked dissappearing from her grip and to the other side. He was actually kinda having fun..."You can try to have a looksee....its not happening woman." He says as he kept an eye on her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:39 pm

she blinked again , now that was a surprise but she wasn't about to admit to that. " hah , " turning to look at him again she grinned and watched as all the flames to the lantern's flickered then went out, pitching them in total darkness since the light of the fire didn't give off much outside the tent.

" god i love challenges.. and admit it your having fun.. i can sense it. " she tracked him easily now. kicking her boots off to minimize the amount of noise made from her walking, actually her feet now made no sound as she moved. " it is so totally happening. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:42 pm

He looked to her..."Maybe just alittle." He says with a grinned as it was now dark..."wish you luck." He says with a smirk as his skin glowed lighting up the tent..."Darkness won't help you here." He says with a smirk as he laughed at her trying to be sneaky
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:46 pm

she grinned" oh sure . making you glow was my plan. makes it easier for me to find you dear.. and look at you , all glowy. " she grinned even more before disappearing and appearing behind him, her arms going around his waist and yanking him back tight against her body. " your not the only one with little poofing skills. " her hand went for his wrist . " now do i have to embarrass you ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next