The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final task ( open. Could be Mature )

2 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

Final task ( open. Could be Mature ) Empty Final task ( open. Could be Mature )

Post by Tierra Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:05 pm

When they met, she was 18, a woman living on the run. A pale beauty graced her as well as the kindness of a saint. Some would mistake such a woman for an immortal. Little did she know her family line was much more than simpletons, Her father was a great demon hunter and emperor of Areal the city of life. Before Tierra was born her father was murdered... or so the people though. Her mother remarried and had another boy, Ecorun. Not long after his birth Tierra's mother was killed and they were forced to live with a step dad. He abused the children and the eldest boy Reando ran away. The other two soon followed.

She ran into bandits and demons. She began to have haunting dreams that made no sence, heavens only knew what they had in store for her. However, someone was watching her... an Angelian. Sent back from death to protect one final task. His name was Lucian. Over time Tierra developed her skills as a demon hunter and set out to kill the one demon that started all the hate and anger that rippled through the lands. Little did she know that demon was her father. Lucian became more than a guardian, he became a lover. He was to take her as a bride and bless her with children once they had destroyed the evil around the. Lucian was killed before this could happen...

Tierra was also killed...

She never slept, she never ate, she drank. She became an undead. Sent back from death to do one final task. She became an Angelian. He saved her life, but in the fight, he fell and didn't get back up. She blamed herself for his death. She thought of her new life as a curse rather than a gift. She now had pale perfection, full red lips and black hair that glided along her pale face in the wind.

Tierra dug into her past to find any lingering trace of Lucian. She found more then she was searching for...
Her father was emperor and the people believed him to be assassinated but really the man who was killed was Lucian, acting as a double while her father tended to her pregnant mother. He had come back to watch over her and now he is at rest.

She through her glass against the wall smashing it into a thousand little shards.
"What is tomorrow without you..." she said as she pulled her hood low over her face and walked out the door. SHe walked though the woods to a clearing where she lay with her bottle of Absinth.
"Why am I still walking this earth? WHY?" She yelled. She sat up and reached for her blade when she heard a reply....

(Any welcome, don't mind one liners))
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Final task ( open. Could be Mature ) Empty Re: Final task ( open. Could be Mature )

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:05 am

Final task ( open. Could be Mature ) 05_jin

"Maybe someone has a greater purpose for you...." A mans voice called out just loud enough for her to hear. "Then again maybe someone doesn't....It's hard to tell really....No one really knows why they are the way they are...Or why they do the things that they do..." He says as he walked out of the shadows eyeing her as she had ahold of her blade..."Relax I mean no harm..." He says as calmly walked closer...He made sure that he hid the fact that he was a demon very well...For now at least.

(I hope you don't mind...I havent got a bio up for this guy jsut yet but I'll have it up tomorrow i promise^^)
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Final task ( open. Could be Mature ) Empty Re: Final task ( open. Could be Mature )

Post by Tierra Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:15 am

She had her hood low coving her face, only showing a pale jaw and full red lips. She was light headed with drink but still able to make fast decisions. She looked in the direction of the voice. He walked into her view, his face also hidden. She took a breath and placed her blade in her holder.
"You... You hold an unearthly presence" she smiled a little showing white teeth. If he was of an unearthly presence then he too would feel the strange power that radiated from her.
"What's your name?" she still didn't show her face.

(( It's all good ^ ^ ))
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:47 am

He chuckled slightly tilting his head to the same. "I would have to say the same to you....." He says as he steped out of the shadows. "My names Jin...And yours." He asks her with a grin cocking his head to the side.."Well I was going to suggest it wasn't safe out here...But you seem like you can handle your self...Your a strong one thats for sure." He says steping out of the shadows and showing his face.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:57 am

She watched closely as he spoke.
"Strong" She laughed taking another swig from the bottle. She looked through the fabric of her hood to capture the details of his face.
"I'm so rude. Excuse me" She stumbled to her feet, she pulled her hod back. Her black hair tumbled over one shoulder and her dark orbs glistened covered in makeup and set into her pale porcelain like face. Her full lips smiled a little. She untied her hood and let it fall to the ground. She had a black corset that showed her curves with a loose white shirt underneath and breeches tucked into long boots. She bowed ever so slightly.
"My name's Tierra Once upon a time Tierra Salvaje now Tierra Tigerwolf. Ex demon hunter now full time drinker" she laughed swaying a little.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:30 am

Jin cocked his head to the side..."Yes thats what I said..." He says with a grin. "It's ok...I don't mind rudness...I get it all the time." He says as he watched her get to her feet and then take her hood and let it fall to the ground. "My my." He says his eyes quickly observing her body. Jin then listened closely tensing slightly when she mentioned ex-demon slayer. His eyes watched her as she swayed slightly. "I can see that you've had almost one too many..." He says with a chuckle. "So you used to hunt demons huh?" He questioned curiously. "Funny you jsut don't seem the type to do so..." He says as he moved slightly cracking his neck. "It's a good thing your and ex to...Or else we wouldn't be having this conversation." He chuckled.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:38 am

She laughed as his eyes scanned her frame.
"Not enough to slow me down." her smile faded. He mentioned her not being the type to hun demons and in that moment she pulled a spear from the earth got up, ran and held it at Jin's side.
"not the type aye?" she laughed and let the blade fall to ash.
"Why wouldn't we be having this convo?" she tilted her head.
"Wouldn't be the first time I've chatted with a demon".
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:43 am

He chuckles when whe held the spear at his side..."Your not too bad." He says with a grin..."Well to put it simple you would be tying to kill me and I would most likely kill you...." He says with a chuckle..."You may have spoken to many demons yes...But mostly none as rare as me." He says with a chuckle. His eyes then verted to hers..."May I ask why your out here getting drunk off your ass without any friends?" He says with a curious tone.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:48 am

"You couldn't kill me." she laughed.
"You should see me when I've got a clean system." she watched him as he laughed. He wasn't to bad a guy.
"You want some?" she held her bottle out.
"I don't have friends." she said looking down at her hands.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:58 am

He chuckles slightly..."You never know untill you try..." He says with a grin. "Are you sure you ever have a clean system?" He questioned..."I mean you did say "Full time drinker." " He chuckled slightly and then nodded when she held her bottle out..."Sure..No one should turn down a good drink." He says with a grin as he took it and took a few swigs..."Not to bad...." He then had a double take..."What...No friends...Now thats a hard one to believe....Even so consider me one if it helps take the edge off." He says with a grin taking another swig before handing her back the bottle.

((GaaaaaaaI want to continue so bad but i gotta work tomorrow....But I'm off on mondays and wed. Thats when im mainly on lol...I'll see ya around ^^))
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:03 am

"Haha.." she sarcastically rolled her eyes.
"I've been clean." she laughed then sobered up fast. Last time she was Lucian was still alive. She watched him drink.
"Consider yourself a friend then." she smiled taking a swig.
"No more for me. One more drop and I'll be out like a light. Except I don't sleep".

(( All good. I'll see you round then ^ ^ ))
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:33 am

He chuckles slightly shaking his head..."Alright alright..But how long ago was that..." He asks her with a grin as he cocked his head to the side. Well its good to have a friend on such short notice...I my self don't have many...Any either..." He says with a laugh. He then chuckled slightly..."I never knew anyone who didn't sleep surely you rest sometime." He says with a chuckle
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:20 am

"Haven't slept in... three years. Was clean two years ago" she looked down at her pale hands. She hated being the way she was but in ways it did come in handy. She looked down at the bottle in her hand. Not one drop to spear.
"Where're you from?" she looked sideways at him.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:23 am

He looked over to her..."Two years ago huh...Damn..." He says as he watched her look down at the bottle. "I from alot of places...I just keep on the move if you know what I mean...I don't really like to stay in one place at one time its dangerous for me.." He says as he looked to her. "What about you where are you from?" He asks her curiously.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:47 pm

She laughed again.
"You would laugh if I told you. You probably wouldn't believe me. I travel a lot to. Not safe enough to stay stationed anymore. I have homes in several places these days" no homes like Areal with Lucian she thought sighing. She thought of her old home, of Areal and the people who used to live there. In its place is now a lake, not a trace of the old life she used to live.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:05 am

He chuckled slightly..."I prolly wouldn't actually...The way things are now a days you never know who or what you will run in to." He says with a laugh as he cocked his head to the side. "Wish I were lucky enough to have homes..I just sleep where ever." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:04 am

She smiled.
"Homes are just empty houses." she sighed.
"You could have one of mine if you please." she looked down at her clothes and blade then asked "Do you remember Areal?".

(( Sorry it's short didn't have much time.))
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:39 am

Jin blinked..."No it's ok really.." He says as he closed his eyes before reopening them when she asked him the question..."No I'm sorry I've never been up that way." He says as he leaned up against a tree. "Damn..." He growled as he picked up the scent of the hunters...."I'm not usually one to run of course but were surrounded..." He muttered looking to her. Just then a cross bow bolt shot into his should her. Jin gritted his teeth. Tierra then could feel a strong pulseating power comming from Jin. Jin then knelt down to the ground and started to change.

Final task ( open. Could be Mature ) 39deviljinmc7

"Time to go." He says as he stood up walked over to her picking her up into his arms and then taking off into the sky. After a short while they landed on the roof top of a building in a town.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:17 pm

"I didn't think you would know it". She sniffed twice and said at the same time as Jin "Were surrounded". She stood almost fully sobered up, her hair flicked in the air as an arrow slid across her cheek and slammed into Jin's shoulder. She didn't turn around. Her eyes changed from the dark brown to a full black she was feeling a change in her. Then Jin picked her up interrupting the sudden power surge. "What are you doing?" she said as they flew into the sky. Not long after that they landed on the roof.
"Let me see your shoulder" she said turning to look at the wound, her eyes had not changed back to the soft brown and her pale face now held a small dark red line under her left eye. The blood was so dark it was almost black.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:48 pm

He looks over at her as she looked at his shoulder..."I'll be fine..." He says as he reached up and yanked the bolt out without a wince. "Damn its poisoned...." He muttered as he looked to her cheek.."This could be bad for both of us..." He says as he ran his thumb over the cut that the arrow placed on her cheek. His eyes then examined her blood..."Your one of a kind..." He says as his wound started to heal up. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small flask with a black liquid in it. He popped the top off and the horrible smell seeped from it..."Good thing its the same poison they always use. He says taking a swig of the antidote. He then offered some to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:17 am

She stood still as his thumb ran over the cut on her cheek.
"One of a kind all right" she looked down at the ground. She was one of a kind, an immortal sent back from the gates of death to complete a final task. Some called her an Angel other called her demon and truth be told she was both. She took a swig from his flask as her own wound healed over.
"Mortal weapons can't hurt me. Only our kind can". She remembered the deep scar she held under her corset, the pain still haunting her of the day she died and the day she lost Lucian.
"When will they learn" she whispered shaking her head.
"I died protecting them and now they hunt me like I hunted your kind. I hunted my own for them yet I can't get even."
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:19 pm

He chuckled slightly cocking his head to the side..."They never will...One of these days I'm gonna jsut fight back and kill them all..." He muttered as he looked over to her. "Maybe we should....Two is better then jsut one ya know." He says as he started to change back into his human form.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:49 pm

She laughed with him.
"Is that an invitation for me to join you?" she smiled at him.
"If so I accept" she watched him change back as her eyes fell back to their normal brown.
"Well where to now?" she sighed now she was fully sober and aware of the pain she felt.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:09 pm

He looks over to her and smiles. "Yes I believe it is." He says wiht a grin as he cracked his neck. He then watched as her eyes chenged back to there brown color. "Well where ever really..I don't have any places to stay..." He says with a laugh as he cocked his head to the side. "Is one of your places near here by chance?" He asks her curiously.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:25 am

"By chance there is. Down there" She pointed to the tip of a grey roof peeping out of the trees. She smiled at him. "Shell we?" she starts to walk ahead of him. Her curves swaying in the motion of her walk.

OOC:sorry it's short and took a while to post i've been a bit bizzi.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next