The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final task ( open. Could be Mature )

2 posters

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Final task ( open. Could be Mature ) - Page 3 Empty Re: Final task ( open. Could be Mature )

Post by Tierra Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:21 am

She raised an eyebrow as she saw him doin pushups.
"Early morning training?" she asked leaning on the door frame with her arms crossed. Her gazed moved across his body as he worked out. SHe smiled a little.
"Sleep well?" She asked tilting her head a little.
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Final task ( open. Could be Mature ) - Page 3 Empty Re: Final task ( open. Could be Mature )

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:34 pm

He looked up at her with a smile as he watched her eyes gazing at his body..."Yes actually best rest I'v had in a while." He says with a grin as he got up off the floor and stretched slightly. "I'm supprised we didn't get attacked.." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:44 pm

"That's good" she smiled as he stretched.
"There was a close call but nothing came. Tonight could be a different story. We'll soon see. Hungry?" she asked running a hand through her hair then playing with a loc of her hair.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:17 pm

He looks over to her and grins slightly..."A close call huh?" He as he walked over to her watching her as she played with a lock of her hair. "No not now at least....Later maybe." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:51 pm

"Nothing I couldn't handle" she grinned and watched him as he came closer. She continued to play with her hair then she stopped and slowly started to turn round to leave the room.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:16 pm

He nods.."Yes thats is very true theres prolly not too much you can't handle." He says as he watched her turn around and leave the room. He followed her his eyes roaming her body a couple of times. "So I'm guessing we should get moving sometime today?" He asks
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:07 pm

Her hips swayed in motion with her walk. It was natural for her. Everything about her entices people in then they find out the truth and run.
"We can go to another place of mine or try stay here another night. I guess it wouldn't hurt staying here another night." She walked into the kitchen and sat of the bench. She smiled at him.
"Hungry yet?"
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:23 pm

He continues to follow her licking his slips slightly as they walked into the kitchen.."Yeah Just alittle...Staying here one more night shouldn't be too bad." He says with a grin as he stood in the door way his eyes watching her closely.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:31 pm

"What do you wish to eat?" she smiled watching him as he stood in the doorway. She thought about how the night would unfold. She wondered if they would be attacked. Even if there was an attack she could get around it with ease.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:35 pm

He looks over to her and grins slightly. "Anything is good for me...If you have nothing I can always go hunt." He says as he cracked his neck slightly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:44 pm

She looked out the window. "It'll rain soon. I can find you something" She got up and opened a cupboard and pulled out some rabbit. "It's not to old and when it's cooked up it shell take ok". She smiled and started to skin and cook the rabbit. She cut the rabbit with ease but somehow slipped and cut her finger. Her eyes grew black as she cursed under her breath.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:50 pm

He looked over to her as she pulled out the rabbit..."That will do jsut fine." He says as he watched her cut the rabbit up. IT was then when he smelt her blood. "Are you ok?" He asks feeling the change that had jsut happened.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:54 pm

She took a deep breath.
"Fine" she looked down at the cut finger and watched as it healed over. Her breath was ragged and her eyes still dark, she thought hard about calming herself down. When she had regained control over herself she cooked the rabbit and served it to Jin. "Careful it's hot" She looked down as her hair drifted over her face a bit. "Sorry about before".
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:59 pm

He looked over at her as she served him the rabbit. "It's ok I asure you..." He says with a kind smile as he took off a few hunks of meat and ate them the heat not really bothering him..."Dont you need to eat?" He asks her curiously cocking his head to the side. "And thank you for everything." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:02 am

"I'll eat later. No problem. I'm surprised you haven't left by now" she laughed a little. She rested her chin on her hand and sat across from Jin.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:05 am

"Oh alright then." He says with a grin as he then rose an eyebrow at the next thing she said. "As I see it they seen me with you...So they will come after us both...Meaning were in this together..And I don't leave commrades behind...So your stuck with me for a while...I hope you don't mind." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:10 am

Her smile widened.
"I think I can live with that. Test is can you put up with me?" She laughed. It was true they had been seen together and so they would be hunted together.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:15 am

He looked over to her and grinned slightly cocking his head to the side..."I'm pretty sure I can put up with you." He says with a grin as he ate alittle more his eyes never leaving hers.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:31 am

She smiled "That's good then" she watched him eat and looked at his eyes, they never left hers. She got up slowly when he had finished and put his plate in the sink. SHe sighed at stood next to the table where he sat. She lent on the edge of the table. "WHat now? I'm not sure I'll risk going outside till dark."

Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:36 am

He watches her take his plate and then walked over and stood at the table where he sat. "Hmmm I'm actually not too sure...Were gonna be all cooped up in this house all day...Its hard telling what could happen." He says with a grin as he cocked his head to the side and looked up at her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:43 am

She moved a little closer.
"Hmm we'll have to find something won't we." She smiled and played with her hair again.
"I'm sure we will find something to do".
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:45 am

He grinned as he looked up at her with a smile. "I guess we'll have too." He says with a grin as he watched her play wth her hair..."So you got anything in mind as of now?" He questioned his eyes looking into hers.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:49 am

"hmmm I'll have to have a think" She grinned back.
"You got any ideas?" she looked into his eyes and tilted her head a little.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:52 am

He looked up at her and smiles slightly. "Maybe..We'll jsut have to see how things turn out." He says as he then slowly stood up from the table looking over at her. Jin then chuckled slightly. "I have a feeling this is gonna be a long day." He says with a grin as he looked out the window. "Seeing as they won't attack in daylight..We have about 12 hours tops." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:56 am

SHe watched as he stood and looked over her. She smiled and stood also.
"It might be a long day indeed." Her gaze also moved out the window then back to his face. "12 hours should be plenty of time".
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next