The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final task ( open. Could be Mature )

2 posters

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

Final task ( open. Could be Mature ) - Page 18 Empty Re: Final task ( open. Could be Mature )

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:24 pm

He smiles. "I don't know really...It just seems...right..." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Final task ( open. Could be Mature ) - Page 18 Empty Re: Final task ( open. Could be Mature )

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:28 pm

She laughed and rubbed her belly. "Let's hope that we are blessed with a child" she said with hope. There was still a chance se might not conceive.
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:33 pm

He smiles placing his hand on her belly..."I hope so." He says with a grin as he kissed her softly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:35 pm

She kissed him back and placed her hand on top of his. "I hope so" she said also, all they could do now is wait. She hated that part. It had been a week and she was curious but she couldn't force anything.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:43 pm

He laughs slightly kissing her once more..."Now all we have is the long drawn out wait..." He says with a grin as he kisses her again.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:54 pm

"I hate the wait" she moaned sitting down. "I hate not knowing." she sighed. "How can you take it? Does it not frustrate you?".
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:07 pm

He lookes over to her and smiles. "Yes it can frustrate me...But I just don't let it get to me. " he says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:22 pm

She shook her head "Men. How do they do it?" she laughed. "I'm so inpatient. I guess I'm just not used to waiting".
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:26 pm

He laughed slightly..."So your used to getting anything you want when you want it?" He asks her with a grin as he pulled her to him..."I'll give you anything you want...Anything." He syas with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:48 pm

"No I'm not" she laughed as he pulled her to him. "Anything aye?" she asked with one eyebrow razed. She lent forward and kissed him. "I want you to be happy. And us to live a normal life".
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:07 pm

He smiles. "Anything." He grinned as he kissed her softly. "I'm already happy living here with you love." He syas with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:29 pm

"Then I all ready have everything I desire." She smiled. "A baby would just be the cherry on top but I'm happy with the ice cream." she said licking her lips.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:36 pm

He smiles as he kisses her softly. "I'm glade that I can make you happy Tierra." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:52 pm

"Always" she smiled. "Now hun. Let us have a day outside. Keen for a ride around the mountains?" she asked.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:23 pm

He looked over at her and then grinned. "THat sounds good to me. "HE says with a grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:07 pm

She smiled and walked out to find two horses. She brought them to the stable where she groomed them with hay and saddled them up. Her hands were soft after working with the leather and her hair had bits of hay in it.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:02 pm

He looked over to her curiously. "I love you Tierra....So where are we going to ride too?" He asks her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:05 am

"Love you to Jin" she smiled. "We can ride where ever we want." she said. "I just want to take the old thing for a run" she said patting the horse she was grooming.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:33 am

He smiles walking over to his running his hand threw its main..."That sounds good to me." He says with a smile as he got up on his stallion. "You lead I'll follow." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:15 am

She mounted up and nudged the horse on into the trees that lay behind the house. She gave the mare a good nudge to get her cantering between the trees, a smile stretching across her face. She had clipped her bow to her saddle and her arrows rested in a quiver on her back. Just incase.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:01 pm

He smiles as he follows beside her watching her ride elegantly. "Your amazing." He called over to her with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:10 pm

"Amazing? I dunno about that" she said looking over at him "keeping up ok?" she asked with a cheeky grin.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat May 02, 2009 7:04 pm

He smiles. "Yeah i'm keeping up just fine." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18