The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final task ( open. Could be Mature )

2 posters

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Final task ( open. Could be Mature ) - Page 10 Empty Re: Final task ( open. Could be Mature )

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:02 pm

His eyes roam watching her ass as she swayed her hips. As he walked into the room he watched her sit down on the bed. "How about this dresser over here." He says sitting his bag down as he opened it and started putting his cloths away. Once he was done he looked over to her and then sat the bag full of cash on the ground. "Alrighty then what next?" He asks her curiously.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Final task ( open. Could be Mature ) - Page 10 Empty Re: Final task ( open. Could be Mature )

Post by Tierra Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:09 pm

She watched him put his clothing away in one of the dressers. He dropped the other bag by the dresser and turned to her. "What do you wish to do?" she asked. Half of the day was already gone and they would have to retire to bed soon.
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:13 pm

He looks over to her. "I'm not too sure." He says as his eyes looked into hers. "You always seem so...Tempting.." He says as he walked over to her sitting beside her on the bed. "We've only got a few hours of day light left" He says as he looked over to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:18 pm

"Tempting?" she giggled as he walked over and sat next to her.
"What do you plan to do with our daylight?" she asked looking over at him.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:20 pm

"Yes very...You don't even have to try love." He says with a grin as he then cocked his head to the side..."Maybe we should make a list of things to do for tomorrow....That away it helps from getting sidetracked." He says with a smile as he leaned over kissing her lips softly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:24 pm

She grinned at him "A list sounds like a good plan. Stops me from temptation" she said as he lent over and kissed her. She kissed him then got up and got some paper and started to write. "Where to start?".
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:28 pm

He looked over to her and smiles. "Alright then.." He says as he watched her get up and grab a peice of paper. "Lets see...You said somthing about redoing some rooms if i remember correctly." He says..."I could go and buy some lumber and tools...Or just hire a group of contractors." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:34 pm

She ran a hand through her hair. "Shell we make the list tomorrow?" she asked leaning across to him and kissing him.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:35 pm

He smiles kissing her back..."MmmHmmmm.." He mummbled into the kiss as he deepened the kiss. Now all that was on his mind was here...And what other things she could show him.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:38 pm

She smiled as he deepened the kiss. She put her arms around his neck and pulled herself a bit closer to his body, feeling his warmth.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:43 pm

He smiles as she placed her arms around his ncek and then pulled her self alittle closer to him. His hands rest on her hips moving her a bit closer as he continued to kiss her pushing his tongue past her lips.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:45 pm

She felt his hands move to her hips also pulling her closer. She played with his tongue and smiled feeling his warmth.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:51 pm

He smiles running his tongue over hers. His hands then moved up her sides slowly gripping her shirt as he did so and started to pull it up as he kissed her slowly breaking the kiss so he could pull her shirt off and toss it to the floor.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:06 am

She grinned at him and pulled at his shirt after he tossed hers to the floor. She kissed him again and ran her hands across his chest.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:10 am

He smles kissing her back grinning into the kiss as she pulled hat his shirt. He could then feel her hands move across his chest. Jin's hands ran back up her smooth sides and then snaked around to her back finding her bra strap quickly tracing his figers around it as he kissed her deeply.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:17 am

"Your getting good at taking clothes off" she said with a cheeky grin. She kept kissing him as her hands traced the muscles on his chest.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:38 am

He smiles, "Thats good to know." He says with a grin as she traced his muscles. Jin continued to kiss her deeply his fingers still tracing her bra. He then unhooked it and slipped it from her shoulders tossing it to the floor as well.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:57 am

She kept kissing him deeply as he slipped the bra from her shoulders and tossed it to the floor. She kissed down his neck and across his shoulders then found his lips again.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:48 am

He smiles when she kissed down his neck, across his shoulders and then back to his lips. He kisse her back very deeply his hands moving to her breasts and squeezing them softly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:54 pm

She smiled as his hands played with her breasts. Night was crawling upon them. She pulled at his pants, undoing them with a cheeky grin.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:33 pm

He grins as he watched her undo his pants with that little grin of hers. "Whats on your mind love?" He asks her teasingly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:39 pm

She smiled kissing him "Getting into bed in your warm arms before the frost comes sounds good to me" she said kissing his neck.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:49 pm

He smiles kissing her back. "Sounds good to me." He says with a grin as she kissed his neck.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:51 pm

She ran her hand through his hair and kissed him before walking to the bed side and stripping her clothing off leaving her curves exposed. Her hair curling down her back.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:08 am

Jin grinned as he watched her get up and walk over to the bed side and stripped off her cloths. "Your so beautiful." He says as he stood up walking over to her. He had a noticable bulge in his pants. "Irristable"
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next