The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie)

2 posters

Page 17 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Go down

Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie) - Page 17 Empty Re: Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:24 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Worried?" He asks as he walked up behind her..."It was on your shoulder....I bet it fell off at the door." He says as he looked to her.."I'll get it."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie) - Page 17 Empty Re: Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie)

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:27 pm

she glanced at him through the mirror before turning to face him. " well yeah.... i am still wondering what the hell a vamp was doing hiding in a crowd full of people.... thought they go after the humans?.. to me it felt like.... he was hiding.. for some sort of.. ambush on us or something." she frowned before turning back to the mirror, turning slightly and lifting an arm up so she could see the bruising on her ribs.. lightly sliding her finger's over the large area she grimaced.. it was a nasty black and blue color but it was healing, around the edge's of the bruise had already gone a yellowish brown. " i can check... its just that it has my other set of clothes in it.. since the ones i was wearing was... well.. bloody and ripped. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:33 pm

He cocked his head to he side..."That's what I'm wondering as well." He says..."COuld be someone out to get me." He says..."Yeah you were laying in them in your kitty form." He says with a smile as he looked her over seeing her bruises
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:35 pm

she frowned then rolled her eyes" i bet that was a funny sight.. large cat in human clothe's.. most likely stumbling around because its hard moving in that crap." stretching and just determined that most of her injuries are healing now so she finger combed her hair out then looked back at him. " mmm need something? and well..... remember when i said i felt like someone was watching me at the movies?... i wonder if he has been following us since then. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:37 pm

He looked to her as she turned and looked back to him..."No just checking you out is all.....And yeah you did say you thought we were being watched..." He surely won't be following you anymore." He says as he moved his hand to her shoulder.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:42 pm

she smiled slightly , arching a brow." checking me out huh.. that a good thing or a bad thing?" she teased, leaning against the counter and watching him. " well.. if it was him then yeah you would be right... quick question though.. do vampires work alone... or have there been times you have faught against a group of them?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:45 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Always a good thing." he says with a smile..."Most of the time they work alone...Some have groups they run with..." He says as he cocked his head to the side looking to her..."I might have killed one of his friends and he wanted revenge." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:47 pm

she blushed a little before tilting her head, watching him curiously. " ahh.. so its a bit.. uncommon to find groups?.. thats .. interesting.. might have to keep a better eye out. " she smiled, leaning up to kiss his cheek." you sure you okay though?.. i slightly remember you a bit beat up and losing blood.. do you need to feed?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:49 pm

He nodded.."Yup....And I will keep an eye out." He says with a grin as she kissed his cheek..."Yup I'm good enough.....And...Well I was ashing as well...Oh no I don't need to feed I will heal what alls wrong with me naturally."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:52 pm

she frowned" ashin ?... gah don't tell me or i will worry ." shaking her head she looked him over, being as he was still unclothed in front of her. " huh... well i guess you will heal naturally.. but i want you to feed if you need to. your going to make me worry " she poked him. " lets find my bag.. can't walka round your house bare butt naked all day long.. no matter how much you may enjoy that."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:57 pm

He looked to her.."Alright....I won't tell you." He says as he then grinned..."Don't worry." he says with a smile as she poked him..."Alright then...But I would get used to seeing your bare but all day." he winked..."Ill get them for you." He says..."Just wait here..." He says as he disappeared reappearing in a couple seconds with her bag..."Here you are." He says..."Your lucky I didn't hide it." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:01 pm

she grinned, watching him leave and just made it to the bed before he appeared again, laughing she shook her head and took the bag. " i would have found it easily you know. " she grimaced as she set it down, it was covered in dry blood. "blah. i will n eed a new bag later.. but atleast this was leak proof. " she tugged her clean clothes out, tossing her towel aside so she could tug her panties on. " as much fun as it would be to run around naked, we don't want to get sick. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:03 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."I know you would have.." He says with a smile as he watched her get dressed..."I wouldn't want you to get sick." He says with a smile as he sat on the bed.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:05 pm

she grinned and leaned over to kiss his cheek , nuzzling him lightly and damn near purring now that she knew he was alright. " mmm and i wouldn't want you to get sick either... you don't have to report this attack to your bosses do you ?. i mean wouldn't they want to know of every attack ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:07 pm

He grinned as he she kissed his cheek and nuzzled him slightly..."I never get sick love." He says with a chuckle..."No I'm sure they know about it already." He says as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:13 pm

she relaxed more, sitting down next to him and leaning into him, her clothes in her lap, not really wanting to get dressed as she nuzzled him again. " you sure? cuz if you end up with a cold. i will have to whoop you ' she teased, before nodding. " hope you don't get in trouble for it either.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:16 pm

He smiles as she leaned into him...."Hmmmm I'm sure.." he says with a smile as he kissed her cheek..."I promise you that I won't get sick....And I won't get into trouble." He says with a smile as he eyed her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:27 pm

she smiled, glancing up at him. " well alright, if you say so. " she layed back on the bed and gave a groan, oh man that felt good. pushing her clothes to the side she just relaxed on the bed. rubbing her eyes. " gawd i hope my dad does not get wind of this. " she blinked then frowned as she reached for her bag and dug for her phone. hoping it had not been damaged in the fall.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:30 pm

He looked to her and then grinned..."If he does...He will see that you are fine." He says with a grin as he leaned back on the bed looking to her. "Accidents happen all the time." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:42 pm

she nodded then found her phone, grimacing as she eyed the cracked screen on it. " ah crap. " mumbled,. please let it turn on. hitting the on button it flickered then went back to a black screen ." well poo.. ah well.. this is why they make phone insurance.. i will have to go to the store tomorrow and get a replacement. " tossing her back on the floor again before laying down on the bed, rolling onto her side to face him and curl up." true enough.. still . da is going to go nutty if he find's out."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:45 pm

He looked to the phone..."I got extra phones in my supply room..I tend to break mine all the time." He says with a grin..."If he goes nutty he will eventually get over it." He says with a smile as he kissed her softly..."Don't worry so much." he grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:47 pm

she blinked in surprise" you have a supply room?" shaking her head she grinned" course you do... why am i even surprised. " she teased before kissing him back, lightly nibbling his lower lip. " mmm i can't help it... its a habit. sorry " she leaned into him more, snuggling closer.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:49 pm

He grinned..."Of course...Got spare weapons and phones." He grinned as she nibbled on his lower lip lightly..."Well must run in the family." He grinned as he brushed some hair out of her face.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:50 pm

she grinned" oh yea. sound's about right. " she blushed and looked up at him," well.. probably .. we are cat's after all.. we are precautious by nature. yet curiousity always gets us. " she teased, lightly running a hand over his chest." its alright. i will get out of the habit soon enough i think."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:52 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Yeah I guess that's true.." He says as she ran her hand over his chest.."You should get some rest love....Its been one hell of a day." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next