The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie)

2 posters

Page 16 of 33 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next

Go down

Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie) - Page 16 Empty Re: Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie)

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:13 am

she huffed and looked up at him, baring her canines at him as he laughed and called her a bubble kitty.. oh if she could grab him she would tug him into the water. she waited till she was fully rinsed before she started to s hake out again, no doubt getting him wet in the process, she felt good, in fact, she started to feel like she could change, she could feel the familiar tingling that usually came before the uncomfortableness of bones reshaping and what not*
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie) - Page 16 Empty Re: Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:15 am

He grinned as he blocked his face as she shook getting him wet. "Hey now." He grinned as he looked her over..."Definatly look better.." He says with a smile as he pulled the drain in the bathtub.."You were more injured then I thought you were." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:19 am

she grunted and purred a bit fixing to climb out but sure enough just as she moved she dropped to the bottom of the tub as her shift took on fast , shocked her so bad that when it was done she was left just laying at the bottom of the tub groaning and trembling from it.. damn she hated those type of shift's. it sucked.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:21 am

He stepped back as she dropped to the bottom of the tub and started to shift..."Damn." He says as he watched until the shift was done. He got into the bathtub with her..."Are you ok?" He asks almost scared to touch her in fear of hurting her more.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:24 am

she grunted and slowly caught her breath, she was sure she had bruises and what not.. he healed faster then she did. " yeah... just.. damn i hate those fast forced shift's.. i have no clue how to control those. " she mumbled, reaching for his arm to try and get herself to sit up. " i am okay seriously. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:26 am

He looked to her...."Alright...Scared me there." He says as she reached for his arm. He took hold of her and picked her up stepping out of the tub..."Alright I'm just worried about you is all." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:33 am

she nodded before looking up at him as he helped her. " yeah i know.. you had me worried as well.. " she grimaced, her rib's hurt but other then that she was fine." think we need another shower. i still feel dirty and i know you need one too. " she looked him over. " are you okay? . you feeling better?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:35 am

He looked to her and smiles..."Ahhh don't worry about me...Takes a lot to kill this old dude." He says with a smile as he sat her down so she could stand..."Yeah...I've got a lot of blood on me." He says as he then nodded.."Yeah I'm good almost 100%" He says with a smile as he finished undressing before going over to the shower and turning It on waiting for the perfect temp. "I tell ya I thought you were gonna eat me there for a bit." He says with a chuckle.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:40 am

she eyed h im over as he dressed, granted she liked to look at him but at the moment she was looking for injuries before looking up at him, blushing a bit" ahh yeah.. sorry about that.. when the panther come's out... its hard to gain control.. especially during those dire situation's... i didn't hurt you did i ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:42 am

He looked to her with a grin as she looked him over..."I'm fine I promise." he says with a smile. He then shook his head..."Nahh you didn't hurt me" He says as the water got good..."Ladies first." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:45 am

she eyed him carefully , wanting to make sure he wasn't lying to her just to make her feel better, glancing at the shower she nodded before climbing in slowly . " gah.. think i might have broken a rib from that fall. " she rubbed her side, may have been broken before but now she was sure it was mended.. just bruised all to hell" mind telling me what happened?... i think i blacked out a bit. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:47 am

He looked to her..."You sure your fine." he says as he stepped in behind her feeling the water washing the blood off..."Well you got tackled off my bike by a vampire...I crashed then I killed him." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:51 am

she nodded, letting him have the spray of the water first. " yeah i am fine. i will heal.. right now i think its just badly bruised, few more hours and it will feel better. " she eyed him. " though wish i can heal as fast as you do. " she blinked and licked her lower lip a little. " for some reason i have the after taste of blood in my mouth.. are you sure i didn't bite you or something??" though she didn't see bitemarks on him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:53 am

He looked to her..."That's good then." he says as he nodded..."I wish you could as well." He says as he shook his head..."Yeah....You might have bit my arm once I killed the vampy...."Its ok though" He says with a smile..."I still got you home." He says with a smile as he washed all the blood off him.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:00 am

she frowned" oh... your blood... won't do anything to me will it? .. i mean.. i did notice my senses where heightened.. i think atleast... " she frowned before eying his back, picking up the other washcloth to wash his back for him. " well that you did... don't tell da okay.. he will go batty over this.."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:03 am

He looked to her..."Never gave blood to a shifter." he says...."Senses heightened is a normal effect." he says as he nodded his head..."Definatly won't tell your Da." He says as she washed his back..."That damned vampire....I should have felt him near..." He says..."All this would have never happened If my senses were alert." He says..."Its my fault you were attacked." He added
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:50 pm

amelia looked up at him and blinked, grimacing as she looked to his back, damn , now she fet horrible. his senses where off because she got him to have fun... she was not going to try that again. . getting his back clean she stepped back and rinsed out the dirty rag. " i am sorry you got hurt.. just wanted you to enjloy yourself.. i didn't know this was going to happen. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:57 pm

He froze to what she said before turning around and looking to her..."No don't you even go and blame your self for what happened." He says as he looked to her..."Its my fault." He says as he leaned down and kissed her softly..."Not yours." He says softly.

((Gahhh I gotta run step dad to dentist...idk how long ill be))
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:04 pm

(( hehe its okay, just don't get into an accident speeding Razz

she looked up at him, lightly kissing him back, she still felt horrid.. leaning into him she closed her eyes, sighing." if you say so. still.. think i am going to be.... more cautious then ever now.. we both could have been killed and worse...thing's could have been worse.. we could have been exposed.. and father would be very displeased with that. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:31 pm

He smiles as he shook his head..."You don't worry about it...I'll have to be more cautious." He says with a smile as he cocked his he as to the side..."I took care of everything." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:45 pm

she looked up at him cautiously before sighing. " you sure?.. i don't want anyone else to get into trouble. " leaning back she resoaped up the rag again to finish helping him wash up. " did we get everything?... well other then your hair that is. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:48 pm

He smiles as he nodded his head..."I'm sure." He says with a grin as he then nodded.."Yup I think we did." He says as he grabbed the shampoo and put some in his hair before lathering it up and washing it off.."Alrighty..All clean.." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:21 pm

she watched him for a bit before stepping back to let him finish washing up , scrubbing herself clean at the same time before getting the shampoo for her hair, taking her time in getting every bit of blood out and untangling it before rinsing the sud's off of her.

once she finished with the conditioner and rinsing it out she looked up at him before stepping out and grabbing a towel to wrap around her body. " well... now i feel super clean."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:16 pm

He grinned as he stepped away as she washed up..."You smell better too...Not like a walking blood covered person." He says with a smile as he then stepped out and grabbed a towl as well drying off. "You sure your ok?" He asks her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:21 pm

she blushed bright red at that. " oh gee thank's. thats embarrassing to smell like that. " making sure the towel wouldn't fall off of her she went to the mirror to check herself for any scrapes and bruises still.. she definitely had a few." oh yes, i am ok.. just .. still worried i guess. " she glanced at him. " what about you ?.... have you seen my bag?." she literally could not remember what happened after getting yanked off the bike and some how had lost her bag.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 33 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next