The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlackBird Spiral

2 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

BlackBird Spiral - Page 11 Empty Re: BlackBird Spiral

Post by Ekstaze Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:20 am

"Thank you" Felix took the pants from Justin and was about to strip out of his clothes but then stopped, he remembered the recent fight with the gang that he had gotten into. He knew there were bruises on his body and probably a few scars starting to form. Justin probably wouldn't want to see how his body looked now but he watched as Justin stripped right there 'Well if he's comfortable doing it' he thought and then started to get out of his clothes, even the thought of leaving his shirt on popped into his head. He was used to doing that like before but that was only because he didn't like the way his body looked before. But now he was toned, tanned and was in the best shape he had ever been, so what that he had a few bruises and scars.

Felix stripped the rest of his clothes off and set them off to the side and then pulled the sweat pant on. They were a bit snug but they would be better then his jeans. "You are so cute when you do that" Felix told Justin when he saw the man with his arms outstretched. He immediately climbed into the bed and into Justin's arms. They were so warm and comfortable that Felix felt like falling asleep at that exact moment. "Mmm, don't ever lose this warmth" he told him and then snuggled more into the mans body.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Female Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2013-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:29 am

Justin gasped at the sight of his toned body. "Baby you look so good" He sighed "Well apart from the scars no forget that you just look so damend good" He still had his shirt on but just before he entered this arms he stipped it off, he would eventually see that he was even more skinny now. But he would get working out now, and swim and such.

He kissed the mans head and stroked his body as the movie started. "I wont baby" He whispered and started to run his fingers through his hair. "Just relax now, you are safe" He pulled the blanket around both of them and closed his eyes inhaling the mans scent. "Hmmm you smell just like I remembered"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:53 am

Felix almost blushed when Justin said he looked good, there were a few people that had complimented him but that was because they were trying to suck up to him and didn't mean a thing. But coming from Justin it made him feel really good. "Thank you huh" he said softly and then laid his face into Justin's bare chest. He only focused his ears on the movie a little bit but was mostly listening to Justin's heartbeat "I could say...the same for you. I'm...glad nothing has really changed..." Felix felt his energy levels dropping along with his eye lids and with Justin pulling the blanket up over them was making it harder to stay awake. He tried for as long as he could but his body finally won the battle and his breathing leveled out as Felix slipped into a quiet slumber.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:11 am

Justin smiled at the mans reaction and held him humming lightly as he felt Felix calm down and fall asleep. He cuddled into the man and then sighed watching him sleep. He watched the movie for a bit before falling asleep himself.

The normal nightmares came this time he began to murmer in his sleep then talk "No take me leave him" He began to violently and agressivley grab his member and yank on it. "No leave him please" He twisted and turned away from Felix then shot up in bed sweating and panting. He turned to Felix hoping that he didn't wake him. He turned on his side and cried softly. He was hoping that having Felix with him would cause the nightmares not to come but it was clear that they were still haunting him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:20 am

Nothing came to his head as he slept like most nights, it was just a depressing black void of nothingness. He wished that he would have a nightmare or something, maybe even colors that float by but there was nothing. It worried Felix that he couldn't even come up with a dream himself but it felt nice to lay there and drift in and out of sleep.

With most things Felix couldn't have one thing decent for too long, he felt a jerking motion and then shot straight up in the bed. He sharply looked around thinking he was going to be torn from the bed once more and doused with water but there was nothing there. He looked over and saw Justin right there and Felix remembered that he had run to Justin and went home with him. "I'm sorry if I shoved you or something. I've been pretty wild while I sleep recently" he told Justin softly and tried to get comfortable once again but this time he wrapped his arm over Justin's shoulder hoping the guy wasn't mad at him for being pushy while sleeping.

((Alright well I'm gonna get off now and try to sleep. I'll be on tomorrow if I don't sleep the day away))
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:39 am

Justin quickly whipped away the tears. "Don't be sorry, I just, rolled over, yeah" He snuggled into Felix though his body tense and he was shaking. he turned and kissed the man. His hands stroking the other mans body. He took a hand and lightly brushed against where his member was and he growled. "Hmmm so prefect every inch of you"

He snuggled into the man and closed his yes. "Can we try and get some sleep, I will try to stop the nightmares" He then stopped ashamed that he had admitted to having horrible nightmares he shook his had and kissed the mans bare chest. "You are so prefect do you know that"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:39 pm

Felix watched him as best he could through tired eyes and noticed that something wasn't right. He wasn't sure what was going on right now but Felix had to do something about it. He moved to wrap Justin into a tight hug only to feel him shaking. Maybe Justin was just lying and Felix had hit him in the middle of the night however when Justin touched his member he shivered in excitement and his body was already ready to go for sex but then Justin just said something about sleeping. That saddened Felix some and he tried to force his body to relax and leave the mindset of sex however hard it was.

He jerked his head some at Justin's words, so he was still having nightmares but Felix never would have guessed that they were so bad that Justin cried. "I'm not perfect Justin...not even close but thank you" he said finally pulling Justin into a gentle hug and kissing the top of his head. Felix wasn't sure how to help right now so he just held onto the man snuggling with him "I'm here whenever you want to talk" he murmured into Justin's head letting his eyes close once more.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:34 pm

He grinned. "Hmmm seems you are ready as I am" He wanted to forget the nightmares. He sighed into the mans hair. He looked up at the man. "You are prefect to me though" He moved up so he could kiss him on the lips but he saw that the man had closed his eyes. He watched him stroking his face softly.

He leaned his head down on the mans chest and sighed. How could he explain that the nightmare was about him. Felix. Being attacked. He shook his hand and rested his hand just insdie the other mans waist band he turned his attention to the tv, he didn't think he would be getting much sleep, he didn't normally after a nightmare he would just swim a few miles but he didn't want to leave this man.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:01 pm

It was hard for Felix not to perk up at Justin's statement but the rational part of his brain told him that Justin's body couldn't take being roughed up right now. Besides Felix wasn't sure how gentle he could be since it had been a while since he had sex so instead he just let it go for now pretending that he was already asleep. Felix could talk with Justin in the morning about how things were going to go and how much time they should wait before they let their relationship return to wait it used to be...other then the fact of Justin paying him for sex.

Though could Felix really call what they had as a relationship, neither one of them asked the other to be their boyfriend and he was just assuming they were together. Maybe he should woo Justin or something, take him on dates or shopping trips but Felix had no skill in that kind of area. Even back in college he had only gone out on one date and that was because his friends pushed him too.

So Felix just opted for clinging to Justin for as long as he could before Justin came to his senses and kicked him out. There would come a time that Justin wouldn't want to put up with the hardship and tell Felix he had to go. He knew this all too well now just by looking at where Justin lived and meeting one person in his family. They probably had people that had people to do things for them and Felix had to bargain just to have two guards watch Justin.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:00 pm

((wow my first attempt didn't go through trying again))

Justin wanted to feel this mas skin more then what he was already feeling. He felt like he wasn't close enough. He looked up and saw that the mans eyes were closed so he sighed and simply slipped his hand just below the mans waist band and looked at the tv. Sleep was always a long time coming after a nightmare so he settle in to watching the movie.

He wanted this, whated Felix couldn't see himself with anyone else other then Felix but he doubted that Felix would stay know knowing how rich he was. He shook his head sadly as a tear fell from his eye and since he thought Felix was asleep he didn't bother to stop it before it splashed on to the other mans chest.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:11 pm

Felix wanted to open his eyes so bad, wanted to ask why Justin was crying and what he could do to make it better. However his own conscious was preventing him from doing that because he couldn't help but feel that it was his fault Justin was sad. So he just strengthened his grip around Justin like he was doing it in his sleep and then rolled onto his back, pulling Justin onto his chest. In his mind he was being cute and hoped that it got a smile out of Justin.

"I see I'm not the only one not able to sleep" Felix stated with a smile on his face and chose to ignore the unhappy things right now. He lifted his head and kissed Justin's neck because that was the only spot he could reach at the moment. "How about we pull an all nighter, hm?"

((I hate when that happens))
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:33 pm

Justin gasped as the man held him closing then yelped as he was pulled onto his chest. "Hey I thought you were sleeping" He stared into the mans eyes aware that there was no missing the growing erection in his pants. He blushed slightly. And kissed his neck biting it softly.

As the other man kissed him he giggled slightly. He then kissed him passonatly on the lips slowly pushing his tounge into the mans mouth. He broke then lowered his head. "I am sorry" He paused "no you know I am not sorry I wanted to kiss you like that since I have seen you again. I thought I had lost you"

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:56 pm

Felix was about to explain what he had been doing but then Justin kissed him, really kissed him and felt his need growing even more. 'Calm down' he mentally told himself and took a small breath when Justin pulled away "To be honest I've been holding back as well" he told him but then let his hands glide down Justin's back to rest on his ass. He squeezed it a little bit and thrusted his hips upwards "You are way too enticing and making it harder for me to hold back" he said as he gripped Justin's ass a little tighter and then leaned upwards to nip at Justin's neck growling slightly "I wanted you to be able to move on because someone shouldn't get involved in my messed up life. I thought I was saving you" he whispered into Justin's neck. He felt Justin's need growing as well and wondered just how far he could push the other mans body before Justin gave in because with one word Felix would be ready to pleasure Justin.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:11 pm

Justin frowmed when Felix admitted that he was holding back. Did he really look that bad? He shuddered as he felt the mans hands on him. He growled sexily deep in his throat as they came to rest on his ass. He gasped as the thrusted forward. So he wasn't long this man did want him too. He stroked the mans face and then shook this head.

"Then don't hold back" He whispered. "I think we both need this, I mean more then even what it was before" He paused "As long as if that is what you want" He basically was asking this man to become his boyfriend and lover. He moved his head and started kissing down the mans chest kissing each wound and slowly moving down. He reach the waist line and slowly freed the other mans member. He took it in his hand and slowly started caressing it then licked the head to see his reaction. "Baby I want to make you feel good, are you okay with that?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:30 pm

That's all it took for Felix to lose it, he shifted his body ready to jump on Justin however he got to it before Felix could. He watched as Justin slide down his body and that made him more excited. Was this man really going to give him a blow job but then his mind wandered and wanted to know if Justin did this since they parted ways. Or maybe he was just that confident but either way Felix was shocked that Justin was going to do it. "You little mink. Do you have any idea how sexy you look right now" he growled in anticipation. Felix gently ran a hand through Justin's hair trying to resist the urge to shove the mans mouth on his cock. "By all means..." he said referring to Justin doing as he wanted "Because if you don't i will be having my way with you" Felix warned him because at this point he was losing his mind quickly and his member was already starting to twitch and grow painful.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:42 pm

Justin grinned. "I will do my best baby, but this is my first time but I just want to hear you moan so badly, you always got to hear me not its my turn" He moved so he was laying inbetween the mans legs and squeezed his one hand underneath his ass so he could lightly pinch it and play with it as he took the other hand and gently massaged his nuts as he lowered his head onto his erect member he took the one hand that was on the balls and stroked his member as he sucked on it.

He looked up at the man through his long eyelashes to see how he was taking it. He wanted to please him, to prove to Felix that he was worth so much to him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:02 am

Felix thought that he would pull away from Justin doing this only because the last time someone wanted to pleasure him was a client and their hands always felt so gross to him but as Justin started to work on his body it felt nice. He lulled his head back though he was still resting on his elbows. It wasn't exactly the best he's ever gotten but the fact that it was Justin made it better. Felix lifted his head to stare down at Justin and felt even more turned on. That pretty face going down on him made it hard for him not to torture the guy. Something about that cute face got him going pretty good, Felix wound his fingers in Justin's hair and pushed him a little to accept more of his member. "Oh god yes..." he moaned as his head lulled backwards once again with his eyes glazing over.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:10 am

Justin was very innocent when it came to this and was only trying to copy what Felix had done to him. He groaned as the man pushed his head down Justin arched down so that Felix went all the way down and his throat closed up on the tip squeezing it tightly. His mouth watered more causeing slavia to pour down his shaft. He moved his head up and down quickly and then squeezed his resting balls gently. "Hmmmmm" he growled out.

He looked up at him to see how he was doing. He knew he wasn't doing that good but he hoped that he was doing good enough for him to feel how much Felix meant to him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:30 am

He felt the pinch on the tip of his penis and jerked a little bit, the stimulation was just too much and it pushed him over the edge. "I can't take it anymore" he said softly though it came out mostly as a growl. He gently grabbed one of Justin's arms and pulled him upwards then shifted so that he was hovering over Justin. "I need your body. Now" Felix called out and then flipped Justin so that he was on his hands and knees on the bed. He started to work on the tight muscles of Justin's ass, Felix wasn't that heartless to cause the man he loved pain. But he tried working the muscles as fast as he could so that he could plunge into that sweet warm hole. "I'm sorry Justin but I can't hold out any longer" he told him and then positioned himself at the mans entrance. He slowly pushed himself into the waiting body and once the tip was in he pushed harder "Holy shit...I've missed you sooo much" he lustily whispered in Justin's ear.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:52 am

Justin tensed as Felix jerked and before he knew what was happening he was lifted off. "Didn't I do" He stopped short as he was repositioned. He smiled. He had done a good job so good that he had made the man desperate for him. He growled out as he felt his ass getting prepped. He gasped as her felt his tip enter. "Oh god yes" He growled out it gripped the sheets and tried to calm his breathing. "I missed you too baby, let me feel you" He ignored his erect member he wanted to make Felix happy and to hear him moan, and hopefully now he would see how much he loved this man even if he couldn't say those words.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:56 pm

If it was at all possible Felix lost himself just by the sound of Justin's voice, forget the act of sex, Justin could look at him a certain way and make his body heat up. Felix continued to thrust into the small body without another care like earlier. It seemed like Justin wanted this as much as he did and that thrilled him. He could confirm with Justin's body that the man truly cared for him, all the words they spoke to each other seemed forced and hesitant but when it came to sex they were both truthful.

"That's it, move your hips a little more" he told Justin as he kissed the back of the man's neck. Felix would take care of Justin's hard on after he came only because it was hard to just concentrate on thrusting into Justin without blowing his load right that second. Felix wanted to drag this out as long as their bodies would allow it before they couldn't take anymore.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:40 am

Justin gripped the sheets and let out soft whimpers. "You feel so good" He grunted out then turned his head slightly to look at him. He could tell that the other man needed this. He was a bit saddened that this is when Felix was most relaxed it seemed. But this was likely all that Felix knew so Justin followed his command and lightly bucked his hips back.

"Like this?" He huffed out. He leaned his head down arching his back more inhaling deeply as he felt Felix go deeper. He smiled and wanted to make this as good for him as it was for Justin so Justin squeezed all the muscles in his small hole and waited to see what would be Felix's recation.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:59 am

A smile came across Felix's face at Justin's words, he could agree with him on this because he was feeling really good right now, more then any one person should. But he was not about to complain right now and was happy that Justin listened to him because he was able to get deeper inside the guys body. The tightness that enveloped his member was exhilarating "You drive me crazy..." Felix whispered though his voice was filled with lust as he was reaching his limit. He really wanted to make Justin feel good but he just couldn't help but feel like he was getting all the pleasure out of this though part of him didn't mind. "I...can't..." Felix breathed out quickly as his thrusts continued to get faster until he was at his limit "hold out" he finally said and felt his body release however he continued to move in and out of Justin.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:44 am

Justin couldn't help gripping the sheets and moaning out he needed this just as much as Felix did it seemed. He licked his lips and growled out He moaned out at the other mans words. "You....drive...me....crazy...as ....well baby" He moaned out gasping between each word. He was loving this, how did he get so lucky? He thrusted his body backwords and cried out when he was rewarded with feeling his lover go deeper into him.

When he felt the man pump into him he collapsed on the bed gasping. "Oh baby that was so good" He was gasping for air but had a smile on his face.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:09 pm

Felix felt his energy levels dropping fast and making it harder for him to stay away though Felix was worried about Justin. He wondered if Justin was feeling as good as he was but wasn't sure if he would be able to bring Justin to release as well. 'Should have eaten more or something' he thought to himself and then snuggled his face into the back of Justin's neck. 'Need to move' he thought once again and started to shift his body a little bit but then froze "How...are you feeling? I-I mean..." he wasn't sure how to put it but was concerned if Justin was going to be ok.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum