The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlackBird Spiral

2 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

BlackBird Spiral - Page 3 Empty Re: BlackBird Spiral

Post by Ekstaze Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:25 am

He listened to the story but couldn't help but feel that there was move though Felix didn't get the chance to ask any further before Justin changed the subject. He moved so that he was more comfortable on the couch and he was trying to prevent himself from rubbing Justin's cheek a little bit "I've been waiting to see you again too" Felix said softly and the picked up the wine bottle. With a soft pop the cork was released from the neck of the bottle and he poured them both a drink.

Before handing Justin the drink he looked him in the eye "You paid me too much last time...don't get me wrong I'm not mad. I was just thrown off by how much was in the envelope" Felix finally commented and it was true, he wasn't mad. Actually he was rather happy because he was able to pay two payments this time instead of one. That brought him that much closer to being debt free. Felix finally gave him a small smile and handed him the drink "Anything new happen in this last week?" Felix sat back against the couch taking a sip of the wine.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Female Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2013-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:11 pm

Justin felt akward with all the attention Falcon was giving him even though he was paying him it stil felt strange. He wanted to like it though and in time he knew he would. Justin wondered if the money issue would come up. He had a feeling it would, but he was very well off he and he didnt have much to spend money on. So he wanted to do this.

He took the wine with a smile and said a quiet "Thank you" He took a sip and closed his eyes. "Mmmm I needed this thank you" He smiled as he brought up the price. "I did say I was willing to give you 5 times the amount for a first meeting, I think I was a little short" He raised an eyebrow about the question,

"Well I won my meet" He shrugged. "Did the tv spot" He then blushed. "I mean...well guess the cat is out of the bag, I have been doing a few commericals and now a TV spot, just one of those criminal shows they needed a swimmer" He licked his lips. "I would ask the same of you, but dont know if that crosses that line"

((too bad I made him a swimmer came up with a better idea...oh well hope you like))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:28 pm

Justin had a point, he had agreed to pay more for the first meeting but even then Felix hadn't told him the real pricing. Well it was over and done with now so neither of them could change that. Besides the money helped out so much just to get the Yakuza off his back for a little while longer and he wouldn't have to see Blaine until next time. Hopefully the next time he saw that guy he would get up the courage to punch him or something but even thinking that he knew it was a bad idea.

Felix sipped at his wine and about choked on it "You're on tv" he held back the real surprise in his voice and played it off like he was praising him though his mind worked and wondered if he had seen him on tv before meeting him. Felix shook his head, that was impossible. He didn't watch tv mainly because he didn't own one, hell he barely had furniture in his living room.

"I think it would be ok to cross a few lines...get to know each other just a little bit. It would help me so I know how to help you better" Felix told him though that was partially a lie, he wanted to get to know Justin's likes and hates, who he cared about and could deal without. His favorite foods or things to do but he wasn't about to tell Justin that, he couldn't break all of his rules in one night. "Well my week was much the same as always. Sleep and work. I sometimes go out with the other hosts to drink and then there's the yaku..." Felix quickly cleared his throat Went to far, get your head back Felix He thought to himself while mentally kicking his ass. "Um Yaku is my neighbors dog that I walk on occasion. He used to be so tiny but with attention he grew to be a fun loving dog" That was good enough wasn't it, though the description about the dog wasn't a lie but the name and the neighbor was.

Felix remembered his own dog when he was growing up and how much fun he used to have with him though that was until the Yakuza stepped in and took him away, along with just about everything that Felix owned.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:49 pm

Shrugging Justin nodded. "Yeah I do a few extra spots" He sighed. "The commericals shoud start airing soon" He shrugged again "Guess more famous I get the more TV shows and comericals I will be asked to do." He tired to look happy but it wasnt his dream. He wanted to help people, to break up abuse rings and human trafficking rings. This club seemed legit and legal but he wondered how many felt foced to work here. How many would rather not take multiple people to bed. He looked at Falcan wondering he he was liking his job. He licked his lips he wanted to be a rescurer. STOP IT he screamed at himself. 'Falcon doesnt want you, just your money this is just a job' he screamed in his head to himself.

Smiling slightly as he spoke. "Yes it would be a good thing to get to know eatch other" He nodded listening to his week. Something was off but he did not want to push it. "Animals are great, I have a bunch at my house, got a soft spot I guess, I would go to the local shelters and find the ones that were due to be put down that day and adopt them, fianlly the shelter just accepted my donations are they are a no kill shelter now" He took a big sip. "Sorry guess that makes it worse, I have a bad habbit of saying stupid things" He looked into his cup then up at him.

"Are you in need of another massage, or" He shook his head. "Did you think of another way to help with my pathetic issues?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:38 pm

So the guy was famous though it wasn't like Felix would really know that he was on TV. He didn't have a TV in his house and the only time he could watch one was if he went out with some of the other hosts to go drinking. Even then he barely watched them because he was normally drinking. He smiled none the less and nodded his head, maybe he would try to catch the commercials anyways to see how well Justin did with acting.

Felix was pleasantly surprised when Justin talked about saving animals Maybe he could save me he thought sarcastically to himself but it was a nice thought anyways. Felix turned to him "Your phobia is not pathetic, it sometimes is rather common and those who have it try not to let others know about it. If it makes you feel better I was like that at one point but I found someone that could make me feel better about being close to someone. I think it's refreshing that I can help someone with the same issue, kind of like paying it forward. Someone helped me so I help someone else" That was actually something that was true and a bit about himself that he didn't let anyone know about.

"I'm alright on the massage but I was thinking that if you wanted to we can try cuddling with each other. There's a few rooms here that have beds with TV's or radios that we can listen to and maybe being close like that will help you be comfortable with being close to someone" Felix offered up though he was wanting to do something else but that would probably push things too fast. Maybe the next time they got together he would talk to Justin about it then.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:28 pm

Looking up at Falcon as he tried to convince him that his phobia wasnt pathetic. He raised an eyebrow. How could it not be patheitc he thought to himself he didnt like to be touched. It hurt to be touched. But not by his sister or now Falcon. That thought hit him. His personal trainer could barely touch him but Falcon had been able to so easily. Why? He found himself asking. There was something about him that made him feel so at ease. He suddenly realized that Falcon was still talking to him. He looked up at him again he had heard everything something that he learned to save himself from more abuse. He smiled "Well I am glad someone helped you, and you are already helping me"

He looked around and nodded about another room. "That would be nice, I havent been held in" He sighed "Well ever" He shrugged. "That would be nice I think" His eyes fell on the othe males lips. Damn they looked so kissable. He mentally shook himself why was he thinking like this? He looked at Falcon. "You just dont strike me as a TV person though but I guess that will work, is there one is this room or do we have to go somewhere else" He was just talking to distract himself on how much he wanted to kiss those lips.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:11 pm

Felix nodded his head and got to his feet "It's a different room by it's not used much so it should still be available" he told him and then walked over to the door "Just wait here and I'll go get the key" with that Felix walked out of the room, after the door closed he leaned on it and took a breath. He was glad that the hallway was deserted so that no one would see the look on his face. Felix was a little sad that he wasn't able to just grab the guy and hold him or the fact that it was just so hard to sit there and not pry into Justin's life.

After he gave himself a few seconds to relax he walked through the club. A few of the other hosts had stopped him to introduce their clients for the night because they wanted to meet him and then he proceeded to the back looking for the managing director. That guy was always all over the place and it took a few moments to convince the guy to give him the key. Felix placed the key in his pocket and then made his way back through the club.

"What do you mean Falcon isn't available tonight?!" Felix heard walking back out onto the floor and that was never a good thing to hear. "I'm sorry sir but he is booked for the rest of the night. I'm sure he can fit you in next week" the front host was trying his hardest to please the customer. Felix glanced over towards the door and he had to prevent all the color in his face from draining. With another breath of air he slowly made his way to the front of the club "I'll take it from here" he told the host and the guy seemed to almost relax right there on the spot.

"Would you follow me please" Felix always kept a profession appearance when out on the floor but as soon as he lead the guy to a private room and the door was shut he turned hard on his heels glaring at the guy "What are you doing here Blaine?! I thought I told you to NEVER come to my work place" Felix was not happy at all, this guy thought that just because he was Yakuza that he could walk all over him. Though to most people they would allow it, Felix had been dealing with this guy for a few years now and refused to take any of his crap. "It's the 3rd Thursday of the month, you are supposed to keep this day open exclusively for me per our agreement" Blaine explained like it was old news and Felix did feel the color drain from his face. He had forgotten about that arrangement, he was too excited to see Justin to remember.

He had Justin waiting for him in his private room to go and cuddle. Felix had to think of something fast otherwise the rest of tonight could go horribly wrong. "Alright I screwed up. How about you come to my place after I'm off work and we'll pick up then" Felix really hated to offer that too him but it was the best way to get him to leave right now so that Felix could tend to Justin. He watched Blaine sit there and think about it though it was hard to see what he was thinking "You better behave this time" was all he said and then left the room. Well that was over and done with now to get back to Justin.

Felix quickened his pace and got back to his room. He cleared his mind and walked into the room with a smile on his face "I'm sorry about the wait Justin but are you ready to go to the other room" Felix said after just stepping inside the door.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:05 pm

Nodding Justin stood as he stood and shifted a bit nervous. He found himself staring at the other mans ass as he walked out. Was there not a spot on this mans body that didnt tempt him? He shook his head. Why was he even thinking about this? He sighed. Nothing would come from this. He was paying Falcon he doubted Falcon would give him a second look if he wasnt . He paced the room when Falcon was gone. He didnt feel safe. These rooms had cameras didnt they? He couldnt breath he needed the door open. He wasnt sure if it was proper but it would be really bad if Falcon came back and he had fainted.

Once the door was open he couldnt help but hear the yellling. Some was asking for Falcon? Had he double booked himself? When he heard Falcon say that he would take it from there he felt a unwelcomed twinge of jelousy. Was he going to be kicked out in favor of this other person? That person was likely giving him sex while Justin couldnt. He prepared to leave. He would still give Falcon the money. 3 grand he was planing on.

He turend with a sad look on his face but then something stoped him. He could only make out a little bit since there was plently of other noises going on but something told him to hold on. He closed the door and waited. Either way Falcon would be coming back, either to tell him to go away or to continue on and he didnt want Falcon to think or rather know that he had been evasdropping.

When the door opened he jumped slightly and looked at him. "Are you sure?" He asked softly. Then he smiled guess that means that he chose him he wouldnt bring up what he over heard. "I am ready" He walked to Falcon. "Is everything okay Falcon?" He asked softly then he waited for him to lead the way. He was looking forward to just being held. It still scared him shitless but he had a feeling that Falcon would be the one to help him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:56 pm

Felix gave him a smile, it was nice that he could spend the rest of work tonight with Justin and to just relax. He knew that when he got home there would be no relaxing and that he was going to be in a lot of pain not to mention he had a full day tomorrow with clients as well. He reminded himself that he needed to stop off at the convenience store to grab something to eat before he passed out. "Everything fine. Why do you ask?" Felix said softly and then gently grabbed Justin's hand and lead the way to the new room.

At the door to the room he unlocked it and held the door open for Justin, Felix hoped he liked the room. It was painted in a soft blue with green trim and the bedding on the bed matched as well. The tv was standard now a days and only got a few channels but for now it should work. "So what do you think?" Felix asked after walking into the room and closing the door.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:18 pm

Justin didnt belive him but it wasnt his place to say anything. He couldnt push since he himself had so many walls up himself. He eyed Falcon carefully. He reconized the looks in his eyes. Falcon was fadding. He couldnt imagine what he had done before he had come for his metting. Again though it wasnt his place. He was about to say something but Falcon had grabbed him and lead him to the new room.

Once in the new room he slowly reached out and touched the other mans face. He then recoiled "Sorry" He then sighed he figured the only way that Falcon would eat is if he lied. "Uhh Falcon I know this is strange but is there anything to eat here?" He looked at him in the eye wondering if he would see through the lie or not. He wasnt hungry but he had a feeling that he was.

"I will pay for that of course" He then looked around the room "This room is prefect you are really good at this" He sat down on the bed and looked up at him. Then decided for the truth. "Falcon if your hungry please eat, I dont want you fainting on the way home"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:28 pm

Felix was a little surprised that Justin touched his face but gave a soft smile, the guy had soft hands and he wished that Justin hadn't pulled it back. "Don't be sorry for touching me, it felt nice to be touched by someone who feels so warm" Felix told him and then walked over to the bed, sitting down next to Justin "Thank you, I've been told that I can read people well and in my line of work it helps out a lot" he told Justin and then got off the bed to go over to the nightstand where the remote was.

He froze at the mention of food, he wasn't sure what to say to Justin. They did have food there but it was mostly the snack kind and thought that it was odd for Justin to ask about food. It was rather late and Felix didn't know anyone who ate this late...well besides him but that was because he worked all night and slept during the day. Felix picked up the remote and walked back over to Justin handing it to him "I'm alright, really" he tried to convince him and then sat down on the bed. Felix moved so he was resting against the pillows at the headboard "Come let's watch some tv" he said softly and opened his arms to invite Justin into them.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 pm

Justin had blushed at his comment. Hesighed. "Yeah I am normally warm, and the clorine has made my skin soft, odd I know most people have their skin dry out, but I mosterise a lot and it seems to help" Nodding to Falcons next comment he sighed. 'Yeah I guess its important in this line" He shrugged again, "Most of the time I can read people, mainly out of habbit and a defense mech-" he stopped short. "Well always have to be careful to see who is itrying to trip me up or sappatoge me with the whole swimming thing" He wondered if Falcon would catch what he almost admitted he wasnt ready to tell Falcon everything, that he had been abused and used. No wasnt ready for that yet.

He sighed as Falcon denied the food. Well hopefully with payment tonight he would be able to give himself something good. As he sat down Justin turned and slowly climbed to where he was and .laid down. His heart was beating nearly out of his chest and his body was rigid as he laid down. He looked up at him. Those damn lips taunting and teasing him. He just couldnt kiss him, it would be to fast...wouldnt it?

He gave the remote to him. 'What do you want to watch?" He then sighed "I want to try something, stop me if its wrong" He then slowly started running his hands up and down the other mans chest over the clothes. "How is this?" He asked softly. "I like the feel of your skin"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:30 pm

Even if Felix could read anyone like the back of his hand, he still couldn't read Justin completely and it slightly bugged him. One minute this guys face looked like he was enjoying himself and forgetting about everything and one in the world then the next he looked like someone had beaten the crap out of him and left him to die. Felix wanted to sigh heavily because he was so frustrated but he wouldn't dare do that right now.

Felix turned his attention to the tv and was about to turn it on but instead he looked down at Justin and his eyes seemed almost hypnotized though Felix shook it off when he felt those hands on his body. His eyes closed out of reaction and he almost moaned...moaned?! I can't be that easy Felix thought to himself but this was Justin, there was just something erotic hiding behind those eyes and it fueled him even more to make Felix want to monopolize Justin.

When Felix was sure that he had his body under control he opened his eyes and looked into Justin's "It's felt nice" he told Justin and then licked his bottom lip because it was getting a bit dry from her breathing. "I've been noticing a few things for a little bit now and I'm wondering..." Felix placed his index finger under Justin's chin and gently tilted his face upwards "If you become uncomfortable at anytime or don't like it please feel free to push me away. It's not going to hurt my feelings, I want you to enjoy every minute you are here" Felix told him softly as he inched closer and closer to Justin's face. When he was mere millimeters from Justin's lips Felix looked into Justin's eyes once more and then softly laid his lips on Justin's. He didn't move from there, Felix was wondering if Justin could even handle this so intensifying the kiss would probably scare the crap out of Justin.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:56 pm

Justin was watching Falcon closley he wasnt touching his skin. Not yet but he was tempted to. Was tempted to feel his skin under him. To run his hands over his head and shoulders to feel him touch him. What was wrong with him? In only two meetings Falcon had been about to break down so much? So many of his walls were crumbling. Maybe he had gone so long without any form of human contact that he was despert for it. He craved it. That thought scared him. Opening himself up could result in Falcon really hurting him. Justin had a feeling though that Falcon was a good person, that he wouldnt hurt him.

He watched with great fanistination as Falcon seemed to really enjoy what Justin was doing. He liked to be able to help him too. He would have continued maybe he would have gone under his shirt to touch the skin but Falcon began to talk. He cocked his head but had kept it down while he talked until he felt the other mans finger on his chin. He swallowed hard. He listened to his words and began to get a little nervous. Where was he going with all of this? He nodded to his words still not sure where he was going with it all.

He then saw the man's face coming towards him. His eyes widened in fear a little. but he smiled then felt his lips on his own. He gasped slightly then closed his eyes and akwardly kissed back scared that he wasnt doing it right. He felt his arms touching the mans hands slightly. Then he pulled back slightly blushing. "I'm sorry I am no good at that"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:27 pm

Felix had to hold himself back from pushing Justin down some and getting on top of him or at the very least stop his hands from roaming all over Justin. That soft skin was just too tempting not to touch and Justin's lips were just the same. Felix was a little surprised when he was kissed back and he felt his heart surge with happiness but it was quickly gone when Justin pulled back. He blinked his eyes opened and looked at Justin, he really had no confidence in himself. Felix thought that Justin was just fine, no...more then just fine. It was great to touch him, to feel that presence near him and someone that Felix could see himself getting really close to.

He had pull himself back a little bit so that he could look at Justin properly and then just smile "There's no proper way to kiss. You did just fine" he told him and then shifted on the bed a little bit so he wasn't hovering over Justin "Your lips are just as soft as your skin Justin. I liked the feel" he commented softly and his eyes darted over to the tv, he had yet to even turn it on. He wondered about that, would they even watch the tv or would it be just testing the waters tonight. "How did it make you feel?" Felix then asked hoping that he didn't scare the guy too much, it was just really hard for Felix to not touch him or be close with Justin and the closer her got to him physically he noticed that he wanted more. Felix wasn't sure where the limit was going to be but hoped that he could find out how far this really would go but then he started thinking This isn't a normal relationship, things don't work out like that for me and like that his brain switched back on.

Felix could never have a normal relationship again, not being in this kind of work anyhow but to stop doing this job was hard. The attention that he got not to mention the money he could make, plus he had been doing this for so long that his client list is at least a page long and if he just up and quit it would be catastrophic not only for him but the club as well. Many people depended on this place much like himself.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:16 pm

His heart was beating quickly in his chest. His palms were feeling clamy. He swallowed hard. He smiled that Falcon didnt seem disgusted with him. He wondered how much of that was cause he was paying him. It was more then that though. There was just something about Falcon that was more then just him paying him. He sighed looking up at him.

He blushed at the comment. "You think they are soft?" He touched the other males face again. "You feel good too" He then watched as his eyes darted to the TV. "You can put that on if you want" He watched him wondering what was going through his mind. Falcon seemed to be lost in thought. It seemed to him that both of them had baggage so he let Falcon drift in thought for the time being. He leaned back down resting his head on the other mans chest.

"Falcon" He whispered "I want to try something, please stop me if well you know" He slowly lifted the other mans shirt and rested his hand just above his belly botton. He looked at him to see how he was reacting. His lips again were staring at him. He had liked the feeling of them so he slowly moved up keeping his hand where it was and kissed him back softly. He had his eyes closed but couldnt help but let out a soft whimper. Almost a painful whimper, but more of a lonely one. He wanted to be normal. To be able to just make out with this prefect man laying with him. But his heart was beating with just a simple kiss. He stroked his cheek and waited.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:25 pm

This situation was started to get toxic for Felix but not in the way they usually do, he was starting to get really attached to Justin and that was bad. But he wanted to keep Justin all to himself, he was honest when it came to certain things and it felt as though they could have good conversations if one of them just opened up. "My skins only soft because it doesn't see the sun" he softly told Justin and turned his attention back to him.

"I don't really mind if it's off. I was just thinking that I had never turned it on" Felix looked Justin's face over and he still wanted to know what was going on in that head of his. It seemed like he was fighting with himself just as much as Felix was but he didn't get very far in that thought.

"Hm?" Felix question when Justin said his name in that tone that made his own heart start to beat faster. Then he felt the hand and couldn't help but bite his tongue so he wouldn't moan again. He was glad that Justin was starting to come out of his shell even if it was just a crack but this light touching and small kisses were driving him nuts. His dick was pretty much hard from the kiss and he was trying really hard not to touch Justin too much. "You know you can do anything to me right now and I won't stop you. This time is all about you, so do as your heart wants" Felix said though his voice was soft and someone with a good ear could pick up on the husk that was in his voice as well.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:30 pm

Although he couldnt really put his finger on it when Falcon mentioned not seeing the sun his heart ached. He licked his lips and shook his head. "Sorry that was a bit heartless of me" It upset him that this man really didnt get to see the sun, he doubted that he ever got to do much other then what he did here. He was suddenly hit with a wave of jelously. He didnt want to think about Falcon with anyone else. He didnt understand this Jelously thing though he had no right to it. He had made that clear in the beginning. It wasnt the frist time he felt this jelously though he had a feeling it wouldnt be the last either.

He chuckled about the TV. "Well I like it just being us, I know its odd, but...." He trailed off and leaned his head back down on the other mans chest and rubbed his belly this time going just below the bellow button. He poked his head up at his statement and although he smiled his eyes showed the truth. He was feeling stupid of course Falcon would say something like that since he was paying him. He sighed. He had heard the sped up of his heart. "What I want is for you to touch me" Justin wishpered. "I want to be touched and for it to feel good, and with you it does" He laid down again. "I know it sounds stupid even if you say it doesnt but I dont know how to touch or be touch" He looked up at Falcon with tears in his eyes. "Teach me, I dont know how much time we have but..." He trailed off "How much time do we have anyways?"

(((Ohh came up with an idea of next time he comes some other guy talks to him/hits on him and Falcon sees it))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:37 pm

Felix wasn't sure what Justin mean by his heartless comment but he just ignored it. He was still trying to figure out what Justin wanted to do right now or what he should be doing right now. Maybe Felix was getting out of touch with things and he now figured that he should stick with his normal clients but Felix couldn't bring himself to tell Justin that he couldn't help the guy. Justin needed help and Felix had already gone this far. Felix braced himself on one elbow and turned to look at Justin.

He was happy at the request to touch him because that was something that he had been trying really hard not to do at this moment. But if Justin wanted him to start touching him to teach him then he was all for it. Felix looked Justin over for a bit, his eyes grew hungry with each passing second. "Shh..." Felix finally told Justin "Nothing is stupid" he told him and then Felix's hand rested on Justin's stomach. This skin makes me go insane he thought to himself while trying to hold back some "Time?" Felix's brows furrowed in a bit of confusion, that's right he was supposed to be keeping track of the time.

How could he let such a simple thing escape him but Felix really didn't want to get up right now to check how much time they had. That would push into their time if he did that so Felix just turned his attention back to Justin and left his question unanswered. Felix pushed Justin's shirt up a little bit and leaned down to his stomach. His hand slide to Justin's side and drew little circles there with his thumb while his lips gently planted kisses on his stomach. His body was sweet like his lips and Felix wanted to kiss those lips again however he continued with his touching. His other hand braced himself so that he was hovering over Justin's body and his kisses continued up Justin's abdomen.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:42 pm

Justin licked his lips and closed his eyes. He was sweating but was trying his best to hide it. Maybe he was too far gone. Maybe nothing could help him. He knew lots of people went their entire life not being in realtionships. If Felix wouldnt or couldnt then Justin knew he was helpless. He had been to all the concellers had all the thearpy but nothing seemed to work. He openend his eyes to look up at Falcan. Was he going to turn him down? To tell him to get out...he hoped not, he felt good with him. Safe even.

A small smile appered on his face as he was told to shush. He gasped feeling his hand on him. "Dont stop, no matter what happens dont slop please" He pleaded with him. "I am going look like I am in pain" He already had tears in his eyes and was gripping the sheets. "Just dont stop please" He knew he sounded pitaful but it had to be done and said so he knew what he was getting into.

Looking up at Falcon as he hovered over him and touched him Justin couldnt help but let out a soft whimper mixed with a moan. He arched slightly nodding. "Hmmm I like that" He was shaking slightly but he was happy and enjoying it all. With Falcon kissing his Abdomen his member started to erect. Justin blushed slightly embarrased but didnt say anything about it trying to hide it.

((Sorry its been so long...lots of cleaning going on))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:44 am

Felix wasn't sure how long he could hold back anymore, was it the fact that he was finally able to touch Justin or was it because it looked like Justin really didn't want to do this that made Felix want it so much more. With his eyes half closed he moved further up Justin's body till he was hovering close to his face. His hand had moved from placing circles on Justin's body to resting at the front of his pants. Felix could tell that Justin was reacting beautifully to his touch just like his own body.

So no matter what Justin didn't want him to stop, well that was good because Felix knew that he wouldn't be able to stop now. But this was going to be a touching point, if he went too far too fast he could scare Justin and there goes his client. "You're body is too addicting, even if you wanted me to stop I don't believe I can anymore" Felix whispered to Justin but it wasn't anything menacing, it was just a statement that held something in the tone though even Felix couldn't understand that right now.

"I promise you that..." he began to tell him as he unbuttoned his pants and slide his hand underneath to find his prize. "...I am going to make you..." Felix carefully slipped his hand so that he could gentle grip Justin's hardening member "...feel amazing" he finally finished his statement just as his hand started to gentle glide up and down Justin's dick.

(sorry about the shortness, only have use of one hand right now)
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:32 pm

Justin closed his eyes and calmed his breathing. He wanted this, he needed this, he gripped the sheets then grimiced. "Dont...stop" He spoke through gritted teeth. He slowly opeend his eyes as he felt Falcons hand go lower. He shuddered. There was no turning back now. Soon he would see and feel the scars on his member and his inner thighs, He looked into his eyes and he knewthat the other man felt his errection Falcon seemed to like it though. Of course he would this was his job.

He blushed at the comment. "You think I am addicting" He knew that sweet talk was a part of this all though but he allowed the words to wash over him. "He arched the man unbuttoned his pants. The grip on the bed was friece. He swallowed hard but did not want to take his hands off of the man.

He sighed and groaned as he felt his fingers grip him. He bit his lip and sighed. "Hmm Falcon" He groand out softly. "So good" He then slowly relaxed. He knew that Falcon knew about his scars so figured the ones on his member didnt bother him. He stroked the mans face and trailed down his arm. "So strong and yet so gentle" He said with a smile.

He arched again. "Take them off?" He asked while lifting his hips to indicate that the pants were uncomfotable. He wanted his shirt off too he wanted to feel his skin. "Please" He whimpered.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:33 pm

Felix still stared down at Justin though his eyes were starting to glaze over and it was becoming harder to hear anything. Felix just wanted to feel for once and not pretend. Surprising to him though was that Justin was able to make him feel even though he was just laying there, maybe it was the guys expression or the way that he sounded right now. Whatever it was Felix didn't want it to end anytime soon.

Felix licked his bottom lip, he could feel that it was drying out. "Very addicting" Felix repeated when Justin commented on his statement earlier. "I could touch your body all day" Felix roughly blinked his eyes, had he really said that. He knew that he meant it but hadn't meant to say it out loud. But one the less Felix let it go and continued his rhythmic pumping with his hand.

He felt his cheeks tint red at Justin's comment about him and ground his own lower half into Justin's leg. His member was starting to hurt but Felix wanted to make sure Justin was feeling good before he helped himself. At Justin's statement of clothes Felix reluctantly removed his hand from Justin's penis and pulled on Justin's pants. In a short movement the pants were at the end of the bed and he turned back to the guy. He looked at him for a brief moment to make sure that Justin was ok and then pulled Justin's shirt over his head. Felix bit his bottom lip, the sight before him was one he had never seen. From the well toned body to the heartbreaking expression on Justin's face...it was beautiful to Felix "Perfect" he said softly though he wasn't sure if Justin had even heard him.
With a few more seconds of looking at the delicious body before him, Felix continued touching him. He would only more further then touching if Justin asked for it.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:04 pm

Justin blushed as Falcon again called him adicting. He looked him in the eyes Justin thought for sure that he meant it and just wasnt doing it for tips. Falcon knew that Justin paid well anyways. So such compleiments were not needed for tips nor did he think that Falcon would be fake in his sweet talk with Justin, there wasnt need for that either. Falcon was only going to help Justin with his issues so one day maybe just maybe Justin could find someone.

Feeling the other man grind into him a little bit caused him growl. He tensed slightly but he was enjoying it. He so needed this. He was so tense. He needed more but didnt fully understand more of what? He bit his lower lip and growled again as he was stripped. He should be ashamed of his body, most people would with all the scars even on his penis and nuts but he wasnt. It was what it was. He was scared but he was used to it.

Justin noticed that Falcons shirt had lifted up he slowly moved his hand to touch the other mans chest. He groaned out again feeling the frimness. He again felt the other mans hardening member. "Uhh Falcon, does..." He paused "Are you in pain from....that?" He asked in a near whisper. He was a bit scared and nervous from it.

Shaking his head "No not prefect, scared and ugly but thank you" He said blushing. He touched the mans area over the clothes. "Yours is prefect though, everything about you is prefect"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:26 pm

It was hard for Felix to take what Justin was saying, he had met a few people who didn't have confidence in themselves before but Justin seemed to seriously beat up on himself. I'll be changing that he thought briefly to himself. When Justin's hands found their way to his chest he had to suck in a breath, he wasn't sure why. His own body was on fire and simple things like touching seemed to be intensified.

Felix had noticed a few of the scars but maybe it was because he liked the way this man acted that he refused to see the others. Felix only saw a beautiful man before him that was innocent, or at least innocent in Felix's mind. Unlike Justin, Felix was tainted, dirty and should be shunned by most people for the things that he did. That made Felix depressed a little, he should not be touching someone like Justin and getting him dirty but he was not going to let this man go. He had already fallen too hard by this point and refused to let anyone touch him. Felix could be a very possessive person at times which would result in him making enemies.

"I just want you to enjoy everything. I will be fine" Felix finally commented and tried to return to concentrating on Justin's body. The guys hands weren't helping any but furthering Felix's need. "I like that you think I'm perfect Justin..." there was more that he wanted to say but anything he could say past that would just ruin the mood. So instead Felix moved down Justin's body so that his lips were mere inches from Justin's member. He quickly licked his lips and then slowly swirled his tongue over the head of Justin's penis. This was going to be where the fun started and the point that neither of them would be able to stop this.

Felix didn't waste any time after that and consumed Justin's member into his mouth to the base of his penis. A little trick that he had perfected because most of his clients loved blow jobs, though that thought made Felix wonder if Justin had ever had one before. He mentally shook himself and started to concentrate on the task at hand.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum