The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immortal (Female M)

2 posters

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Immortal (Female M) - Page 22 Empty Re: Immortal (Female M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 13, 2013 6:31 pm

He grinned as he looked to her...."I know what I'm doing...Stop worrying so much." He grinned as he closed his eyes...."I can't die until he's dead..." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 13, 2013 6:35 pm

she grunted and sighed" alright alright." looked up at him and lightly nipped his chin. " can't help but worry. get some sleep hun." stretching a bit she relaxed, yawning again and slowly began to doze off.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 13, 2013 6:36 pm

He grinned..."You do the same." He says with a smile as he drifted off soon after she did.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 13, 2013 6:41 pm

she woke up hours later to the alarm on her phone going off, groaning,she rolled over, reached for her phone and flicked it off. mumbling to herself as she stared at the time for a second before sighing. sometimes she wondered why she did her job. only a few times has she ever had the urge to just up and leave and just live by herself. setting her phone down she looked about before flicking one of the lights on, good thing no one has called on her yet.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 13, 2013 6:47 pm

He groaned and then woke up hearing the alarm as well..."Hmmm that time already..." He grinned as he stretched slightly..."That time yet?" He says with a grin as he then sat up slightly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 13, 2013 6:52 pm

she laughed before pulling the pillow over her head" nooo . i don't want to get up. " she looked up at him from under the pillow. " what time anyways? its just the normal time i usually get up to do work and deligate and crap.. i don't feel like doing th at at the moment though. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 13, 2013 6:53 pm

He grinned as he looked to her...."We have all day.." He says with a grin as he looked to her..."No big rush...Relax." He says with a smile as he lifted the pillow and kissed her softly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 14, 2013 12:35 am

when he moved the pillow, she gave him a smile and kissed him back softly, been a very long time since she has had any relationship of any sorts like this." mm relaxing sound's good .. been a while since i have done that." she leaned up on her elbow and kissed him again,smiling" mmm been a long while since i have actually had someone wake up next to me too.. forgot how much i miss that."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 14, 2013 12:10 pm

He smiles as she kissed him back softly..."I bet it has." He says with a grin as he kissed her back..."Me to." He says with a smile. Darious then started to fade away as did everything in the room they were in. Amelia was now in a sealed room chained to the wall with an old vampire in front of her.

"You don't know how much I love pokeing threw your memories Amelia...." He grinned as he stroked her cheek with his long fingernails...."The past 5 years is been the same thing over and over.....Its getting quite boring for me." He grinned as he pulled an IV out of her arm that was giving her only enough blood to sustain her and keep her alive..."It's about time to sell you" He grinned as turned around..."But first..." He pushed a button on the wall and a capsule came up out of the ground filled with water and a body floating around with IV's and hoses hooked up along with a mask for air..."It was a shame when he killed Jorden...Never knowing that I was his true threat....Always watching and waiting for him to become mortal...You nearly got away with him Ameila..." HE says as he walked around the capsule..."The look in your eyes when I shot him with the arrow in the chest...I will never forget...." He chucked as he walked over to her..."Its a shame that you never got to change him...And I would have left him there to rot if he hadn't smelled so.....Good..Now he feeds many...keeping the population very strong indeed." He says as he then turned away once more..."You nearly killed everyone that jumped you when it was over...But it was a lost cause...You were going to be mine anyway.." He grinned as he eyed her..."But after 5 years of tormenting you threw your memories.....I have found my self bored with you...." He grinned as he pulled out a phone and called in the people that were buying her from him.."Yes shes ready...Come and pick her up...But remember what we talked about....Not too much blood...Shes stronger then most of us." He grinned as he then hung up the phone and walked over to her..."They will be in to get you shortly" He says as he walked back over to Darious's tank pushing the button and sending him back into the ground.

Not long after that a group of vampires and a few humans walked into the room.."This her?" Questioned a very tall vampire as he walked over to her lifting her face to his..."She will do just fine...." He grinned as he unhooked the chains and put a neck restraint poll on her and handed the long end to one of the humans...."Lock her in the back....But don't get close...She may bite." He grinned as he then sat case on the floor..."Nice doing business with you.....Kale." He says staying to chat alittle bit as the humans lead her to down the stairs and headed to the bus...."Ha...She don't look to strong that's for sure...." One of the humans said with a chuckle as lead her.

"So Kale what about the this Darious guy I heard about...When you gonna sell him....I'll pay good." He says with a grin....Kale smirked..."I don't plan to...Keeping him in a coma is very easy...Same with keeping him alive....His blood is worth more then money...Just lucky that arrow didn't kill him." He chuckled as he walked over to a hose..."Care to have a tast?" He grinned as he fulled 2 glasses with Darious's blood. "Don't mind if I do..."No rush I suppose." He grinned as he sat down with Kale.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 14, 2013 12:38 pm

she groaned, hearing the males voice as she forcered her eyes open, jerking away a little from his touch. she was trying her best to focus on his words but it was hard with the little amount of blood he was giving her to keep her alive. Little did he know , she was conserving her energy with each time he actually gave her blood. Doing her best to just bide her time. Only problem she had yet to be able to counter was the fuzzyness of her head every time he dug around through her memories.

Each time the bastard did that it made it harder for her to focus on what was real and what wasn't. When he mentioned yet again on talking about Darious her eyes focused on at Kale sharply, senses coming back fast as she glared at him. Jerking at the chains again as she saw Darious in the capsule. she barely even felt him pulling the iv out of her arm. She stayed silent, not giving him the satisfaction of getting a rise out of her or getting her to say anything to him. she would love to rip out his throat however.

she didn't have long to wait before seeing the group that came in. keeping a dule look on her face as the tall vampire came over and lifted her face up to his, she didn't move, not even when he unhooked the chains and snapped the collar on her that was connected to the pole, being patient was one of the things she was best at. she followed the humans a bit, waiting for the two to be well out of sight of the vampire as he stayed behind.

It was the only chance she would be able to get , humans would be less stronger then she was. well just a little.. Immediately putting the brakes onm , she stood still, refusing to walk before turning to the human that spoke. " looks can be very decieving tiny human. .. why don't you come closer and find out?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 14, 2013 12:42 pm

The human smirked as she stopped..."You really gonna pull this." He grinned as he pulled out a shocking the rope that was around her neck before tightening the rope chokeing her. He on that wasn't holding the pole smirked as he walked over and decked her in the cheek..."Your weak woman...No use of even trying..." He smirked as he then turned his back to her and started to walk away.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 14, 2013 12:51 pm

she gasped and jerked from one pulling and tightening the rope around her neck, before giving a grunt as the other hit her in the cheek, snapping her head to the side, that just fueled her anger and she waited for him to turn around before she moved fast, flinging the chains around his throat that connected both of her hands together before yanking him back against her as she hissed in his ear. " pathetic piece of human flesh, you have no idea who your fucking with. " her fangs extended to their full length before yanking his head aside by a handfull of his hair and sinking her fangs deeply into his throat, not being carefull at all , wanting him to feel all the pain as she clamped a hand on his mouth and held him tightly, hitting his main jugular and gulping the blood greedily.*
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 14, 2013 12:53 pm

The human winced and before he knew it she had him...He didn't even have time to let out a scream as her hand covered his mouth. It didn't take long for him to go limp...."HEY." He other yelled as he pulled out a stake and came at her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 14, 2013 12:59 pm

she smirked, pulling back and letting his body drop the moment she felt his heart stop, snarling she turned on the other one, yanking the pole from his hands before swinging it around to hit his hand that had a stake in it. " your next " she lunged at him, grabbing his throat and squeaking hard to keep him from yelling out as she lifted him off the floor while backing up further down the hall.

" you really should have listened to that vampire of yours little man. now you will pay with your life for your stupidity. " with her free hand she dug in his pockets for his key's. only keeping a good grip on him to control how much he was allowed to breath., pulling him closer she smirked, hissing at him. " i am going to enjoy draining you dry little man."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 14, 2013 1:01 pm

He looked to her shocked at her strength and how fast she was...."P....Please....I...Have...a Famlily...." He choked how as he struggled against her nearly turning blue already.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 14, 2013 1:06 pm

she snorted and sank her fangs in his throat none too gently again, only taking enough to make him pass out and be out for hours. before sealing the bite and dropping him. " bastard.. don't know why i am being nice." she muttered yanking the rope off her throat and rubbing her throat slowly grimacing. " ow.."

she was fast in taking the chains off and dropping them on the floor, vampire was even more stupid for allowing the human to have a key to her chains., wiping the blood off of her face she glanced around before looking up , the blood she took making her stronger even as she reached up and unhooked the covering for the vent and pulled herself up into it, closing the covering behind her, she had no idea how long the vampire would still be staying and talking with cale but she had to get to darious.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 14, 2013 1:12 pm

Kale and the tall vampire kept chatting in the mean time not even aware that she was on the lose..."May I see him...I've only heard stories..." He says as he finished the glass of blood...Kale grinned of course.." He says as he pushed the button bringing Darious up again...The tall man walked around the tank...."Shame...I thought he would be bigger....More fierce looking." He chuckled...Kale smirked..."When he was Immortal he was invincible..." He grinned..."He only wanted revenge on those who killed his family....But on the bright side he is mighty tasty....better actually in the last 5 years." He chuckled.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 14, 2013 1:23 pm

she followed the voices through the vent, not moving too fast so as to keep the noise down to the minimal. when she found the opening vent to the room she waited, narrowing her eyes at the two as they talked about darious like that. Her anger rose again but she stomped it down, anger clouded judgement and right now she needed every bit of it.

she carefully and silently unhooked the latches to the vent cover but left the cover on , she couldn't take the two vamps just yet.s he was still gaining energy.but she could sit and wait.. wait for the two to leave, they had to leave at one point, then she would have to be fast.. glancing too the door, she already calculated how fast she had to move to get to the door and throw the lock on as they go out before the two would know what was going on. she had left the two humans further down the hall but the smell of blood would certainly alert the vampire and Kale.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 14, 2013 1:26 pm

After a bit the two were done chatting. Kale pushed the button sending Darious back into hiding before heading out the door with the tall vampire..."Somethings wrong..." One of them said as they quickly smelled the blood.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 14, 2013 1:31 pm

she bit her lip , watching the door close behind them, she moved quickly then , yanking the cover off and sliding out of the vent, lightly landing on the floor before bolting over to the door and immediately throwing the boltlocks. Her fingers leaving smears of blood on the bits of metal before going over to the area where she saw Kale and the vampire at.

" come on come on. " finding the buton she pushed it to bring darious up, waiting for the capsule to stop moving before she placed a hand on it." damn love.. " looking around she had no time to try and figure out how to open the damn thing, snarling she grabbed the heaviest thing she could and flung it at the glass as hard as possible, shattering it instnatly and slipping in the water that spilled out onto the floor. " damn it!" scrambling to her feet and climbing into the capsule, she slid her arms around darious's middle and lifted him up , yanking the mask off of him and carefully pulling the many tubes and iv's out. " come on wake up .. Darious wake up!" kneeling in the capsule she patted his cheek before giving him a good smack. " don't have time for this damn it."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 14, 2013 1:40 pm

The two vamps were already to the door banging on it...."That bitch has got her strength back....We need to leave...." Kale said to the tall vamp who nodded. They both could be heard leaving the building.

Darious bairly breathed on his own since the mask was helping him. And his body was weak from being in a coma for 5 years. He could hear her and his fingers twitched slightly. he could even feel the sting of the smack she gave him...But he still couldn't open his eyes yet. His naked body shivered from the cold of the room
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 14, 2013 1:44 pm

she swore , checking his pulse and making sure he atleast was breathing on his own before she looked around, climbing out of the capsule and grabbing a blanket, she wrapped it around him as best she could as she struggled to pull him up, pulling one of his arms over her shoulder's to help with leverage, glancing around, she needed to get out of here, she needed the safe house. hearing the two vamps leave was the least of her concern, she knew who Kale was and could easily track him down. . the other would be harder.she didn't know him . but he had gotten close to her once and she knew exactly what he looked like.

she didn't know what Kale was going to do next, but she moved as fast as she could, keeping a tight hold on him as she moved to another door and flinging it open, she had no idea where she was at but she was going on instinct at the moment, so far so good, no alarms where going off., she knew Kale would be mighty pissed at losing his price though.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 14, 2013 1:51 pm

Darious was still motionless as she moved him but breathing. No alarms were going off but it didn't take long to figure out what was happening as soon as the building started to explode behind her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 14, 2013 2:07 pm

" ah fuck!" she swore, huffing and breathing heavily as she worked to drag him to the emergency elevator, luckily she knew buildings where rigged to explode from the back and up. emergency elevators where always last to go. dragging him in she hit the button and the door's closed instantly and started to move fast. moment fast, yanking him up again and dragging him out, she barely made it to the edge of the property when the explosion knocked her off her feet and hard onto the ground.

she had only been out for only ten minutes from what she could gather, groaning she got up. stumbling a little and looking around, she had no idea what happened to the others and right now she couldn't think about that, narrowing her eyes she groaned" thank heaven's. " one of the vans was outside, she hoped it had the keys in it. struggling to get darious up she limped over to the van, looking in the windows to make sure no one was in there before she yanked the back door opened and dragged him in and closed the doors " hold on hun. we will get you fixed up fast. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 14, 2013 2:10 pm

Darious hit the ground as well when the explosion knocked her down..Once she had him in the truck he started coughing up so stuff clearing his air way little but still not waking up fully.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next