The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immortal (Female M)

2 posters

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Immortal (Female M) - Page 23 Empty Re: Immortal (Female M)

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 14, 2013 2:18 pm

she covered him up with more blankets to keep him warm, rolling him on his side though to help clear his airway as she brushed his hair aside. " hold on baby.. " climbing over the seat's she looked around, relaxing instantly as she found a spare set of key's in the glove compartment. " so glad we have back up pairs" she mumbled, buckling up and driving carefully now, glancing back at him every now and then as she headed out of the area and to the north.

She had safety precautions set for situation's like this and one of them was having her very own safe house without others knowing.. every vampire had one. Darious was the reason for that, ironically. rubbing her shoulder lightly she grimaced and kept going, knowing where she was instantly when she saw the town sign's. so she headed north east now, towards the mountains.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 14, 2013 2:23 pm

Darious opened his eyes slightly and groaned trying to sit up only to pass out again from weakness.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 14, 2013 2:33 pm

she glanced back at him as she heard him moan but once he was out, she turned her gaze back to the road, barely making it to the isolated area her cabin was at. stopping in the snow covered driveway she got out, grimacing at the cold, always snowed up in the mountains. shaking her head she opened the back door's and dragged him out, careful not to drop him as she struggled through the snow then got to the door and flung it open.

immediately taking him to the fold out bed and laid him down on it, going back to close the door and set all the alarms and locks before she got the heater's going to warm up the place, rubbing her arm's she dug around for things she would need. luckily she kept canned food in the storage area.. only for emergencies if she had to bring a human in here.. she looked back to him before getting some water and sitting down next to him, lifting his head up a little. " come on hun.. take a few sips .. man what the hell did they do to you ."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 14, 2013 2:42 pm

He shivered in the cold. It didn't take him long to warm up once she got him inside and got the heaters going. He felt her lift his head up a little. He was to tired and weak to open his eyes but he took a few sips of the water and nearly coughed his lungs out before going still yet again passing out....All the scars on his body made it apparent that he was tourchered for some time before being put in the tank...After a few hours he sat up almost every joint in his body popping and cracking. He then opened his eyes seeing her sitting there..He backed away getting to the closest corner away from her..."Stay away from me...You vile creature." He growled weakly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 14, 2013 2:45 pm

she carefully patted his back as he coughed, trying to help him clear his lungs and when he passed out again she tucked the blankets around him before getting up to head up some food for him, keeping it warm as she waited for him to wake.. she was a bit surprised by his reaction however as woke up and backed away..

trying not to show the hurt on her face she frowned and got up slowly " i am not going to hurt you Darious.. .you should know that.. " she didn't get to close as she watched him. " i have food for you .. just come and sit down .. please?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 14, 2013 2:52 pm

He looked to her and looked around when she said Darious..Making him think there was another person there besides him and her when she got up he hunkered down grabbing table and snapping it to a stake..."I know how to kill you creatures.....Get back....Don't come any closer...You or your vampy friend Darious..." He says as he stood up and bolted for the door running out in the snow butt naked.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 14, 2013 2:55 pm

she blinked and sighed as he ran outside, good thing she had the keys.. he couldn't go far.. going after him she tackled him when she got close, grabbing the wrist to the hand that held the stake as she pinned him and rolled him over. " stop !. don't start fighing i don't want to hurt you!" being that he was weak and needed food, she had to be careful with how much strength she used. " you are Darious.. no one else is in that house.. just me and you... if you do not believe me on the fact that i know you and that i wouldn't hurt you... i will just show you.. .. i have video.. " she really didn't know what the date was now, but she remembered the last date him and her where together. so that gave her a reference." just.. stop fighting.. and i will show you.. alright?..you need to rest.. and frankly... your ass is probably freezing right now. " she muttered.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 14, 2013 3:00 pm

He groaned as she tackled him to the ground and grabbed his wrist that had the stake before pinning him and rolling him over..."I won't stop...I know what you all did to me...I remember it all..." He gritted his teeth together...."Stop lieing to me..." He growled as he fought against her with all the strength he had in him at the time flipping her off of him. He rolled away and took the stake putting it to his heart.."I won't let you lie and torcher me like the others did....Your just like them....Evil and cruel...." He growled as he pressed the tip into his chest just enough where it bled..."Don't come any closer..." He growled...He was really fucking cold that was for sure.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 14, 2013 3:17 pm

she gasped as she was flung off, surprised that was for sure before she scrambled to get up " no! don't!" alarm was going through her and oddly enough her eyes started to water up. " please.. darious don't.. you where not the only one tortured... just.. give me a chance to show you.. why would you think i would torcher you ? . i would never do such a thing. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 14, 2013 3:23 pm

He looked to her when she yelled for him to stop...He pressed further hitting bone..."Your all the same.....Just out for blood...The only reason you want me not to off m self is so you can feed on me..." He says as he cocked his head to the side...."How can I believe you...I don't even know my self..." He growled
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 14, 2013 9:24 pm

she stayed put, not even risking moving closer to him. " i have footage.. of you , i have no idea what date it is right now but i do remember the footage.. you stayed with me in the building.. security camera's where everywhere.. you can't argue with that.. " she was getting nervous again , shifting from foot to foot." please?.. just come inside.. you can kill me if i am lying to you but i am telling you the truth.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 14, 2013 9:25 pm

(( i am online. just on my bf's compy.))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed May 15, 2013 12:07 pm

He eyed her and smirked..."Oh really footage...Stuff you could have easily compelled me to do....I'm not falling for your tricks.." He says as he cocked his head to the side..."You vampires cannot be trusted..." He says as he shivered he was already numb all over from the cold. He raised the stake infront of him and just as he was about to plunge it into his chest he collapsed to the ground passing out yet again.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 15, 2013 12:44 pm

she watchedh im collapse before swearing again , she was going to make Kale pay for this big time, stumbling to him she flung the stake away and picked him up, getting him back inside into the warmth and locked the door, this time however, she tossed out anything that could be used as a weapon. for both their sakes.

she was freezing her own backside off but atleast it wouldn't kill her as she got water heated up and cleansed the wound he had put on himself on his chest. when she was done and he was cleaned up and tucked under the cover's she sat there and watched him. she wanted to change him but not when he was in a state of thinking she was the enemy. shaking her head she sighed and bit into her wrist, only thing she could do was the blood memory. those wouldn't lie. and it was easier while he was unconcious.

Settling down next to him she got his mouth opened and allowed a few drops of her blood to drip into his mouth, few drops was all that was needed before she sealed her own bite then gently stroked his throat, smiling slightly. most of the memories she remembered where extremely good, so she figured he would enjoy them a bit.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed May 15, 2013 5:07 pm

As he was out and when she gave him her blood he started having dreams....Very good dreams at that...He moved a bit in his sleep as all the memories of him that she had went threw his head.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 15, 2013 5:10 pm

she smiled a bit, settling down more on the bed and pulled another thick comforter for her to be under, gently running a hand through his hair as she wondered what all he was seeing. by his expression it was a good one.. relaxing against him she sighed and closed her eyes,slowly dozing off.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed May 15, 2013 5:16 pm

After a few hours he rolled over slightly and yawned before opening his eyes seeing her there sleeping...He reached over and brushed some hair from her face.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 15, 2013 5:19 pm

she jerked awake instantly from the touch , hissing slightly before blinking and leaning up.. tense like she was ready to bolt if needed as she studied him.. " darious?.... you alright now?" she was worried, hoping he remembered everything and didn't still see her as a threat.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed May 15, 2013 5:21 pm

He looked to her and grinned..."Of course I do...But did we complete what we needed too?" He asks as he eyed her..."The last thing I remember is killing Jorden...after that is blank....What happened?" He asks her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 15, 2013 5:26 pm

she relaxed a bit and leaned over and lightly kissed him before sighing. " ummm. .. you got me.. i mean.. thats the last i remember.. and then welll." she grimaced. " getting mind raped by another elder vamp... constantly.. which is really annoying.. " she sighed before looking him over. " as far as i can gather you got tortured.. and i do apologize for that.. but .. from what i can gather.. you where never changed. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed May 15, 2013 5:30 pm

He kissed her back...."So I'm human then..." He says as he shook his head..."Its not your fault..." He says as he ran his fingers over his chest where a deep looking scar was...I do remember getting an arrow to the chest..." He says as he leaned over and kissed her softly. "Who did this?" He asks her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 15, 2013 5:33 pm

she kissed him back again , reaching up to lay her fingers over his where the scar was at. " i do believe that was Kale who shot you .. i don't remember that much.. but i think he admitted to it on one of those few occassions that i was lucid enough to understand. " she closed her eyes, resting her forehead against his and nodded slightly " yes. your still human. and you have lost weight.. they kept you in a coma .. and only gave me enough blood to survive.. " she grimaced" .. bastard actually sold me off."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed May 15, 2013 5:36 pm

He looked to her..."I figured...I feel much weaker then what I was...." He says as he looked to her....."Well this Kale guy needs to die." He muttered as he looked to her..."Why would he sell you off....Your a good keep." He grinned as he sat up slowly and leaned over her..."I think I need a good bath...I feel scummy..." He says with a chuckle.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 15, 2013 5:39 pm

she nodded and relaxed, watching him as he leaned over her, she layed back down and ran a hand over his arm. " well. the shower works atleast.. should have had enough time for the pipes to unfreeze.. and i heated up some food for you .. i can still change you... but i would like to wait for you to get al ittle bit more .. energy i suppose. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed May 15, 2013 5:42 pm

He looked to her and nodded his head.."I will let you change me...Just let me get back into shape love..."Don't wanna look skinny and sickly looking forever." He grinned as he leaned down and kissed her once more before getting up slowly...."Damn its gonna take a bit to get used to the aches and pains..." He muttered as he headed off to the bathroom and started the shower
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next