The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Slave

2 posters

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

A New Slave - Page 20 Empty Re: A New Slave

Post by questor Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:16 pm

They began hitting the target but not the center as Jewel had. Bot began to try and out do the other. A healthy and fun competition between the two. It also helped them focus and pay attention to the instructions. He let them practice for an hour and then called a break for them. As a servent went and fetched the arrows for the next round.

"Not bad for the first day's lesson." He told Jewel as he pulled her down to sit on his lap. With the children about he couldn't do anything with her. But having her naked ass on his lap she could feel his hard cock and the way he moved his hands over her stomach as she sat there would be enough to tell her he had plans for later on.

After a bit of rest and some cakes and lemonade, they two went back at it and he eased Jewel off his lap and gave her ass a pat with his hand.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:58 pm

She was proud of the children and made sure to tell them, and to encourage them. She laughed as they started the mini competion it was a soft laughter and clearly joyful. She was at ease and relaxed in this situation. She turned to her master as he called for a break. She bit her lip, he would expect her to sit down, would she be on the floor, or like in the restrurant would she be allowed a seat, but there wasnt enough for her to sit in a chair, he mind was racing trying to figure out where to sit.

Finally he anserwed it for her when he pulled her down on his lap. She tensed for a moment then sighed. This she liked. She turned to him and lightly kissed him on the cheek. Tina had said it was okay for her to take the intiitive in some things, it would be a process but she grinned when she felt his hard cock, she lightly wiggled her ass and then shot him a innocent look. She leaned back against him and drank a little and ate. She ate more then normal, eating like this was a lot easier on her back.

She stood as he eased her off and giggled as he patted her ass. She knelt down so the kids wouldnt hear. "Master, later can we have a talk, I mean tha is okay right?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun May 04, 2014 7:30 pm

"Of course we will talk later." he smiled. That was something a slave and master did alot. Slaves always needed to know things, especially when they were new to being one. He imagined she had a lot of questions that she would like to ask. But not only to answer a slaves questions, but a master would talk to their slave, more or less to talk about things they would not to a free person. Could be anything from their work, to those that they had problems with and the like.

"Now back to their training." he smiled and sat back to watch some more. Later he would take up their training with swords. They were not rapiers or the heavy blade weapons that were used by the infantry, but a thin blade but much wider then a rapier. The practice weapons were made of wood and weighted to give the feel o a real weapon. He had some brought that were their size. He would over the next few weeks begin to show them how to hold them certain moves, and how to use the sword properly.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun May 04, 2014 11:04 pm

Smiling slightly down at her master she swallowed hard. Part of her was pleased the other part was nervous. How would he react to her admitting that she still didnt know really how to act during the time, that she prefered not to have him look at her, she didnt look like the other slave girls, she was still too skinny, she knew that Tina had said that he would like it if she started something but both times she tried, the first in the bedroom and the second right now he had turned her down. She wanted him to understand that she was trying but she still didnt understand everything. She felt akward when he looked at her while they were having sex. Did she mke the right faces?

She turned to the kids and continued their training, she would train them then take shots of her own, to the further target. She looked at the horse and smiled. She wished that she could do her old tricks, but that would not be good, she eyed his other servent and nodded to him. It still confused her that he had come to her defence. Maybe one day she could repay the favour.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed May 07, 2014 1:01 pm

Jason watched them continue. He could see the two years down the road out hunting game with bows. Many had taken to the flintlock rifles to hunt but he felt that was not to sporting. He could see it if things were bad and meat was needed to be put on the table. But if one was hunting to enjoy the hunt then a bow was the weapon of choice. Plus one never knew when one would need a bow for silent killing. The flintlocks were heavy, long and took a long time to reload. Plus the making of the black powder was kept a secret by the guild that made it. The price of the powder was expensive.

Once their archery lesson was done he took up one of the wooden swords. They resembled broom handles but thinner with hand guards and with the end used as a handle weighted and wrapped in leather to balance them. "Now for your first leasson in the art of sword fighting." he smiled. First he showed them how to hold the swords. It was Rachel that noticed the balance. "Shouldn't they be falling to the ground? The length of the wooden sword is long and heavy?"

"The handle is weighted to compensate for that. A real sword the 'Tang', the part that is under the handle of the sword is much wider and heavier then that of the blade, which in turn compensates for the weight of the blade. A good sword maker can make a sword that is balanced so it feels light and can be used effortless."

Once they had the right grip on them he began showing them some of the moves, pitting them against each other because of their size. Thrust, parry, block, Rachel seemed to take to it immediately and he raised a brow at that. It seemed he had a natural swordsman or in her case swords woman on his hands. He had them practice for an hour then sent them in to get cleaned up, and ready for lunch.

He then turned to Jewel and moved a hand up under her garment to her ass and squeezed her ass cheeks, as he guided her back towards the main house.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu May 08, 2014 12:20 am

When called a halt Jewel moved back and let him take over. She smiled at the cleverness of Rachel she was a bright child. She watched the three practise. With a smile on her face. She was content. She was surprised at this knowledge she was content. She had a family again, sort of, she would never be mom to these kids, but that was okay, she knew that her master still was in search of his parents, she wondered if that would be the next trip, and would the kids be coming with them? What about Apllo?

When he dissmissed the kids she smiled to him and giggled as he put his hand on her ass. She wiggled slightly as they walked up the stairs. Once they were in the room she turned to him "Master if I may?"

Once granted premission she chewed her bottom lip. "Tina said I should be more truthful with you, I am nervous too though" She paced slightly. "In the beginning I liked it because you did me either backwords or sideways so you didnt see my face, because I didnt and dont know what to do with my face and I do not want to disapoint you" She looked up at him with tear filled eyes. Still now I dont know, both times that I tried to start something you turned me down, did I do something to disapoint you?"

She wrung her hands, "I am still new to this master, but I am trying, I now want to please you but after I did so much wrong, can I?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue May 20, 2014 8:51 am

Jason listened to her and smiled. "You have a lovely face and I enjoy looking at it. Though sometimes when I am enjoying your lovely body, I don't get to see it. When we have sex, your face shows your enjoyment and feelings of what you are experiencing. He caressed her face with his other hand, but kept his other hand on her ass.

"I am not use to haveing a pleasure slave initiate anything. I have only had the military ones that the officer's used to the war. I guess I will have to be more attentive in the future." he squeezed her ass cheeks and then moved his other hand down to her tits, sliding it under the material of her garment and squeezing one of her tits. "As for what you did in the past, that is in the past. Look to the present and future."

He squeezed her tit a bit harder and asked her, "when we have some time to ourselves, how would you like me to take you."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 20, 2014 2:59 pm

((Third try))

Blushing slightly at his comment she bowed her head. "So I make the right faces, I try, I just get confused I mean how can my body enjoy something that can cause it pain?" She nuzzle his hand as he caressed her face. "I like that" She said softly. She wanted to please him. Why confused her, she didnt know what changed inside of her, she suppose it was a mix of things, mainly saving her from being attacked, then not allowing her to be put to death, and revenging Ruby's death, saving her brothers, just everything mixed together. She looked up at him with a small smile.

She lightly kissed his lips as he talked. "I know I asked before but it was out of anger, how was the other slave?" She sighed. "You also said before that a pleasure slave was differnt then a sex slave, and I know we do more then just sex but why did you pick me and just not a sex slave, not that I am not complaining, I am glad that you picked me, please belive that, I am just curious and all" She was also wondering for his other slave.

She giggled as he squeezed her tits. She smiled "Thank you for forgetting about before sire" She sighed when he asked his question. "Well I like it" She paused "I mean it feels good" She chewed her bottom lip "When I am on all fours, and you do me" She took his hand and brought it to her pussy. "Here you go so much deeper" She paused "but is there another way to do it, I mean i have been laying down with you on top, and then have been on my side, on all fours, with you sitting down and me facing away" She paused, "Is there an other way?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri May 23, 2014 5:33 pm

"Ah so you wish to have your pussy taken care of this time. Well that I will do." her rubbed her pussy and her clit. "Oh there are other positions," he chuckled. "I think some of them you have to be a contorsinist to try though. I like having you straddle my lap, and you can face me when I fuck your pussy. When I do you up your ass you need to be the other way so I can use the daggers on your tits. I like you on my lap because I can play with your lovely tits all I want."

They entered the house and he removed his hand from her pussy and made sure her garment was down over her ass. The two children were munching away on sandwiches and drinking cold tea as they went on about the horses and the training with the bow and arrow and the sword. Oh they were excited as can be and looking forward to the next day's lesson.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 26, 2014 5:20 pm

Jewel blushed slightly then nodded. "Yes master" she said softly. How did this man have such a understanding to her inner needs? She moaned out as he rubbed her sweet spot whimpering as he stopped. She's swallowed hard has he exampled the postioms. She looked up at him. "I would like to try sir" she said she was now desperate to please. That fact confused her.

As they walked to the house she smiled at the two children who were munching away on the sandwiches. Has some stomach grumbled at the smell of the food sitting there.

"Where is Apollo" she asked.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Jewel blushed slightly then nodded. "Yes master" she said softly. How did this man have such a understanding to her inner needs? She moaned out as he rubbed her sweet spot whimpering as he stopped. She's swallowed hard has he exampled the postioms. She looked up at him. "I would like to try sir" she said she was now desperate to please. That fact confused her.

As they walked to the house she smiled at the two children who were munching away on the sandwiches. Has some stomach grumbled at the smell of the food sitting there.

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 26, 2014 5:21 pm

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu May 29, 2014 10:20 am

Jason loaded up a plate for Jewel and him and he sat down on a couch to eat patting the coushion next to him for Jewel to sit down on. He sat there and began eating and he poured some cold tea into a glass and dank some. Things were porgressing and he was enjoying having the children there. They gave the place something more, perhaps more life to the castle.

When Jewel asked where Apollo was, he moved from around the couch, a large chunk of raw meat in his mouth and laid back down to eat it. He was becoming a household pet and member. The servents were not nervous around him anymore and he never bothered them.

He would try a couple new positions with her when they were alone. He was going to enjoy his lovely slave alot.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:58 pm

Blinking in surprise for a moment then sitting beside him, Jewel took her plate and started to eat. She no longer guarded he plate and now she ate more then before. She took her cold tea and gently leaned against him.

She laughed as Apollo came around "ahh so you heard your name hey big guy?" She ate to her full then turned to the kids "make sure you wash your face and teeth, and make sure to get behind your ears" The kids smiled "Can we take Apollo outside again?" She turns to Jason "What do you think?"

((Not sure if you had seen my other message but on Friday Connor was struck and had his ankle ran over by a van, so posting is going to be a bit tough, oh and I only have a tablet I don't have the IPad or the computer right now))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:02 pm

Blinking in surprise for a moment then sitting beside him, Jewel took her plate and started to eat. She no longer guarded he plate and now she ate more then before. She took her cold tea and gently leaned against him.

She laughed as Apollo came around "ahh so you heard your name hey big guy?" She ate to her full then turned to the kids "make sure you wash your face and teeth, and make sure to get behind your ears" The kids smiled "Can we take Apollo outside again?" She turns to Jason "What do you think?"

((Not sure if you had seen my other message but on Friday Connor was struck and had his ankle ran over by a van, so posting is going to be a bit tough, oh and I only have a tablet I don't have the IPad or the computer right now))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:02 pm

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:03 pm

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:13 pm

When they had finished, and were told to brush there teeth and wash up they asked if they could take Apollo outside again. "When you are done cleaning up you can take him out. They ran off to clean up and Apollo looked over at them with almost a grin. He was enjoying his life there and didn't have to worry about getting attention. He had all that he could ever want.

Once the two children returned, Apollo rose from where he was and trotted along with the children outside to play. Now alone, Jason undid Jewel's garment and let it fall to her waist and began playing with her large tits. "So you wish your pussy to be filled by my cock." he grinned. He squeezed her tits hard and played with her hardening nipples. "Later I will enjoy fucking your ass again. Do you think you can take what comes with that again?"

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:56 pm

While the children were gone. Jewel took a moment and gave Apollo a hug and kiss. She smiled at the tiger. "you'll get lots of attention now boy" she whispered, she missed their talks she knew she was supposed to go to her master with all of herproblems and worries. But what if he was her worry who was she supposed to go to?

When the children returned and took the tiger outside she turned to her master she whimpered as he started to play with her breasts. She has learned that he liked the soft noises that she made. She noddedat his question "yes master" she said. She slowly so he had to stop her moved her hands to his shirt.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:18 pm

Jason continued playing with her tits, squeezing them a bit hard and pulling on their hardening nipples. After a bit he pulled her garment up over her hips so her pussy was exposed and let one hand move to it and begin rubbing it. Soon he slipped a finger up inside her and began moving it in and out of her wet pussy.

He kept this up for a little bit as well then undid his pants and freed his hard cock. "Now my dear, Kneel her on the couch and take care of my hard cock as I squeeze your lovely tits and play with your pussy." He helped her to her new possition so she could suck his cock and he could reach behind her to finger her pussy as well as squeeze her dangling tits.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:39 pm

Jewel moaned out for him, she wanted him to be pleased with her. She shivered slightly as the garment was lifted up. She whimpered and held on to his shoulders as he began to slip a finger into her. Her muscles clenched around his fingers.

She licked her lips and followed his instructions, she licked the head then softly licked from the base to the head following the popping vain. She looked up at him with a sweet smile fully knowing that she was softly torturing him. She then took his cock in her mouth still slowly sucking first only the head then taking him in fully so her throat tightened around his tip. She brought her hands to his balls and gently massaged them. She looked up at him to see how he was reacting to this.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:16 pm

Oh he was loving it. Having her toung and mouth on his cock. He leaned his head back on the couch and said, "That's right, my little slave, you are doing good." He squeezed her tits hard as they dangled there, enjoying feeling them in his hands as he slipped a second finger up into her pussy.

"Soon my hard cock will impale your hot pussy." he told her. "But for now take it all in my dear," he would have to remember to bring down a couple of the fake cocks, that and the lubracation. Perhaps prepare a small black bag that he could bring down if he felt like fucking her where they were or other places.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:57 am

She growled causing the vibrations to tickle his cock. She had heard from the slave that he had brought to her to help that men liked when you did that. She wished he would moan for him, as much as it had made her stomach sick, her brothers had moaned for their slave. Her master never seemed too, was she not good enough?

She gasped as the second finger was pushed into her. She nodded to his comment and moved her head all the way down. She gagged but she knew that since his head was being squeezed he would likely like that.

She wanted to please him, she wondered why he had kept her when she had been so definite.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:03 pm

Men were all different in how they showed signs of enjoying sex. Moaning out was not something that Jason did. He did however growl some from deep in his throat. He guessed he was more beastal in that respect. He was truely enjoying what she was doing and he was enjoying getting her aroused as well.

He let her suck on his cock for a bit more and then pulled her over to sit on his lap, her knees on either side of his legs, and his hard cock rubbing against her pussy. Her large tits was before him and he took them in his hands and began to squeeze them as he suckled on them, before he guided his hard cock up to her pussy and entered her.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum