The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Slave

2 posters

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

A New Slave - Page 19 Empty Re: A New Slave

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:56 pm

Once he pulled her back he gasped that movement had caused him to go even deeper and hit a unexplored spot. She was panting and took the fake one in her hands she pushed it roughly. She squirmed on his lap. She was panting and moaning. She bit her lower lip and grunted. She wasn't used to being so free with her sounds, or allowing herself to enjoy this.

She nodded to his words and closed her eyes as he took the dagger she could tell that he was getting closer, as was she. As he plunged in the dagger she bit her lip so hard it bleed to stop from screaming out. She was just used to not screaming out full out like that.

Her breathing was ragged as she came down from her release.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:09 am

He felt her cum and have her release which pleased him, and even more that she had done well taking the needle dagger into her lovely tit. Now he held her to him and the dagger in her tit. He gently squeezed it then brought one of her hands up to hold it in place. "You did well my sweet, very well." he again kissed her shoulders. "Tell me what you think of having your tit stabbed."

With his hands free now he squeezed her right tit, leaving her to hold the dagger in her other tit. He undid the straps on the fake cock and removed it from her soaked pussy. Then he gently slid her of his lap as his cock receeded from her ass, to sit next to him. He put an arm about her and gently rubbed her left tit.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:11 pm

Her body still raised and fell as she tried to catch her breath. She was sweaty and sticky she arched against him trying to get a full breath of air. She whimpered as he squeezed her tits. She held the dagger and nodded to his words. She closed her eyes and licked her lips, tasting blood she tensed. He wasn't going to like that but there wasn't anything to do now.

She spoke softly. "If felt awkward sir but so good" She gasped out as the fake cock was removed she turned her head from him when he moved her. She didn't want him to see her lip. "Sir, that was very good"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:37 pm

Now a slave should never try to hide something from their master. When Jewel turned her head away from him he reached over to turn it back to him. He knew something was up and then he saw how she had bit her lip. He shook his head. "You should not try to stifle your cries of pleasure." he told her. That is something that a master likes to hear from their pleasure slave."

He kissed her cheek and continued squeezing her right tit a bit hard but gently squeezed her left one as it still had the dagger burried in it. "I see you indeed do like me fucking you up your ass." he smiled. "That makes me happy as well." Reaching over again to the night stand he removed another jar of cream. He slowly removed the dagger and blood began to seep from the wound a bit. Being a needle dagger, the blade was more a needle then knife blade. He took some of the cream and applied it to the small wound and the blood stopped. "Your tit will be sore for a couple of days but will be alright." He told her. Then he applied some to her lip and wagged his finger at her. "Remember do not try to stifle your cries of pleasure." he chuckled "Now I think it is time for the rest."

He put everything back into the drawer and pulled down the sheets and blanket. "Lay down and get some rest. He also laid down and covered them up, and pulled her close to him.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:02 am

When he turned her head back she tried to fight it but she quickly relented and let him do it, hopefully quick enough that he wouldnt have felt it. She looked up at him and swallowed. "Forgive me, I am still new to this, I do not know everything" She lowered her eyes ashamed. She didnt like feeling like this, she wanted to be strong and not need anyone. She knew that wasnt to be anymore. She was property and he had saved her life, so she nodded to his words.

How could she tell him that she liked it up the ass, and when she was on all fours and he mounted her from behind because she wasnt sure about facing him. She was okay with her being his slave, but knew that they wouldnt become somthing more, surely that didnt happen. She would be his till he grew tired of her then she would be sold. She winced and stiffened as he pulled out the dagger. She gasped at the sight of the blood, she shot him a panicked look. She relaxed as he put the cream on it. She had to bite back a smile, what a change, in the cell he hadn't even cared that she had fell and gotten dirt in open wounds, she watched his eyes as he put it on her lips.

"I will remember that sire" She snuggled into the bed, she was exhuasted She tensed as he pulled her close to him. She attempted to seem like she was relaxed this was going to be another thing she spoke with Tina about, how to tackle this part of him. This after care that he seemed to enjoy. She turned on her side away from him. "Forgive me master but I can have pressure on that breast"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:21 am

He chuckled and said. "There is nothing to forgive." he kissed her neck. "Your tit is going to be sore and I know it will be a bit uncomfortable." He ran his hand over her body and down to her ass and patted her ass cheeks. "Now get some sleep."

It was not long before he was drifting off to sleep. It had been a day for sure. Well it had been one hell of a week or more with all that had happened. The next day was there before he knew it with the two little ones again bursting into the room to wake them up, with Apollo right behind them, streaching and plopping himself down in the middle of the room to watch.

Jason woke up with them jumping up on the bed and calling out their names. "Well now you two, today starts your schooling." Both pouted at that. "Well it also includes archery, riding, and swordplay." now that perked them up. "Yes and the other stuff as well that is not as exciting and fun. I want you two to study as hard at them as you will at the others."

They would have an education that was quite differant then any other child. "Now down stairs to breakfest with the two of you." They bounced off the bed and ran for the door calling Apollo. It seemed he was now their playmate. Something else other children did not have, along with being their protector. He knew Apollo would let no one harm them.

He then turned to Jewel and said, "I think Tina will be coming to continue your lessons." His cock was hard against her ass cheeks but he just kissed her cheek and patted her ass. "When your tit feels a bit better we will have some more fun."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:02 pm

Jewel relaxed and fell asleep she still prefred being outside or on the hard ground but she knew this was her life now. She sighed as he patted her ass and snuggled deeper into the blankets and even him.

She woke with a start when the children came in and greeted each of them with a hug and kiss. She laughed as the boy whipped it off and looked to Jason for help. She listened to the studies the kids would have, she would have to ask him if medical could be added to that, she knew that he had seen her stitching and since he didnt comment on it, surely he did not know just how many of his men she had actually stiched up.

She laughed as they bounced off and only sighed softly as Apllo left with out even a backwords glance at her, she she had been replaced, she supposed it was a good thing since she was suppose to only be close to her master and only talk to those that he deemed alright to talk to.

She turned to Jason and smiled at the sound of Tina coming back. "Thank you master" She noticed his hardness. She wasnt bold enough to start anything so instead of mounting him she simply began to stroke him softly her body tense like she wasnt sure if this is what he wanted.

She had a lot of questions to ask Tina, like when or even if it was okay for her to start something sexual with her master, was it okay to cuddle with them. The night before she wanted to rest her head on his chest but was that okay? So many more, she hoped that Tina would be okay with the questions she asked.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:59 am

He kissed her neck and shoulders as her hand went to his hard cock. "Later my sweet. We have plenty of time to enjoy one another. But he did, move a hand to her tits and squeezed them a bit hard. "Love playing with your lovely tits." he told her. He then moved from the bed and moved around to look at her left tit. There was only a small red dot where the needle dagger had been. He bent down and kissed her tit. "Looks good. How does it feel?"

Downstairs the chime rang, indicating that Tina had arrived and would be waiting downstairs for Jewel. "Sounds like your friend has arrived." I told her and moved from the bed to cleanup and dress. "Come." he told her and held out a hand to her. "Can't have you going down all sticky and covered in cum." he smiled.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:28 pm

Sighing softly as he kissed her neck but she stiffened as he rejected her she recoiled her hands as if she had just touched a hot coal. She lowered her head and didnt lift her head. She had been told off by him. She licked her lips and allowed him to play with her tits but had to blink away the tears then grinned covering it up. "Good master" she purred out sexily.

She jumped at the chime then watched as he got up and got dressed she followed and took the clothe and roughly cleaned herself up and got back into a dress, the white one. She looked up at him and smiled. "I think I am ready master"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:37 pm

He smiled and drew her to him, squeezing her ass cheeks. "If it was not for you begining the childrens training this morning, and Tina's training of you, I would have you in bed all morning, enjoying you. "We all have to make small sacrifices for the normal routines of the day."

He patted her ass again and kissed her lips, "Now off with you to Tina. Once you are done there the children will be ready for your archery lesson." Also to arrive with the tutor that was to instruct the children on other things. Jason left Jewel to go round up the two little ones and take them to their new instructor.

Once he had introduced the children to the man Jason took them to what was to become their class room. Apollo was not allowed into the room as the instructor seemed quite afraid of him. He had to tell the children that when the archery class and riding class was to be, the big cat would be allowed to be present.

Apollo sensing he needed to be else where found Jewel and plopped himself down at her feet. Tina by now was use to the tiger and smiled at him and said hello. Apollo looked up at her and seemed as if he smiled before laying his head down again.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:00 am

Being pulled to him Jewel looked up at him. She listened to him and smiled slightly. So he hadnt been rejecting her. She blushed at the mention of being in bed all morning. She nodded and kissed him back. Bowed to him then went off to Tina.

She greeted her and took a plate of the food that had been laid out. She heard noises and smiled as Apollo came in and plopped down at her feet she hugged him. "Missed you budy" She turned to Tina and sighed.

"Well so much as changed since you came last, I am more accepting of my role, really starting to enjoy it" She then launched into the stories of what had happened since, the trips, seeing her brothers, and him freeing them, the trails, and even her attack and that trail and exucution.

She looked at her hands. "Tina I do have questions, what is the proper protocale for after sex, I mean last night I had wanted to lay my head on his chest but is that proper? Also is it okay for a slave to start something, I mean like" She blushed at this moment and bent forward to whisper. "If say a master was hard, there you know, can a slave touch him or even mount him?"

She blushed and waited to see her anserws she knew that after that she still had more dancing to learn now she was excited to learn it, to please him, especally if he had company.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:17 pm

Tina greated Jewel with a big hug as well and sat there listening to everything that had transpired. The amazement on her face was priceless and then she told Jewel, "A master would not do the things he has done unless he really cares for you. There is more to him then I think he is letting on."

When asked questions, Oh yes, it is quite proper and as long as it pleases the master do it. "As for initiating something", she grinned. "We always do. The way we walk, or rub up against our masters, and many other ways, we make them want us. I think they want us to do those things, so that we are more exciting. No free woman would do such things, even to her husband. Those not knowing the ways of a slave are so boring. That is why even married men will seek out a pleasure slave and pay to have her." she laughed, "Do what you think you should. If he complains then you know, if he doesn't, well you keep doing what you are doing. Now lets get going on your lessons."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:03 pm

Hearing that Tina thought there was more she was confused what more could there be? He was her master and she was a slave, sure a learned slave but still just a slave, masters and slaves didnt fall in love .

She blushed slightly at her anserws she licked her lips. "Really?" She was going to have to try that. She wondered how he would react at a time when they had time to do it. She smiled it would be really intresting to do that to him when they had company, she would have to get more confident though she wasnt sure enough about herself. "Thank you" She said to Tina then giving Apllo a treat from her plate she licked her lips petted him down "Rest boy the kids will be ready soon then you will be busy"

She stood and looked at Tina "I am ready, but what did you mean by you think there is more with him, he is a master and I am just his slave, we cant be more right?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:59 pm

Tina shugged her shoulders. "All I know is no master would go through all of what you discribed just for a slave. But from what my master says about him, he is a just man that seems not able to let an unjustice go unpunished. That could be why, but perhaps it is just me, I think there is another reason. But don't know it."

She then began Jewels lessons in dance. As she showed Jewel more she asked her questions. "How have you been with him on sex. Are you enjoying what he has been doing with you? Has he....."she blushed and smiled, "Taken you up your ass. It seems men like that a lot. What else has he done with you?"

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:03 pm

Confused Jewel looked at her. Why would her master do anything more for her? She shook it off it could mean something but she doubted it. She nodded to the last part though. "Yes he does like to stand up for the innocent or those he sees as weak" Like herself she still hated the fact that he saw her as weak. She was strong didnt he see that? She stiched up his men, thankfully she hadnt ran into anyone, that would be akward to explained.

She shrugged when the topic of sex came up. Then nodded. "Yes he likes my ass" She blushed she hoped that he wasnt listening. "Truth be told I liked it when he did me up me ass, meant I didnt have to look at him" She then smiled "Well last night he tried a dagger in my tit ,that felt oddly good"

She continued with the dances it was clear that she now wanted to do the dances so was much better. She looked around to make sure he wasnt listening though, she didnt know how he would react to what she had reveled to Tina.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:25 pm

Tina looked at her when she told her about Jason using the dagger on her tit, She smiled and undid her garment and dropped it to her waist. She showed Jewel her tits and the two small red dots just below the nipples. "It seems to be the rage now." she giggled. "I like it. It hurts some but also there is the pleasure of it. Strange I know."

She pulled her garment back up and retied it then began the lessons. She instructed Jewel on a couple more senusal dances, that were made to arouse a man. "This you can do when you are alone with your master or infront of him and other men if he wishes. Only he will be able to touch you. I don't think yours will want another man touching you. But it will drive them nuts and make them want their own slaves if they have any.

As she showed her the dances, she told him. "Do not be afraid to look at him. He wants to see if you are enjoying what you are doing. That is half the fun of being a pleasure slave. You get to enjoy it all" she laughed. Also tell him what you told me. You would be surprised at his reaction. He sounds like a very kind and understanding master.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:36 pm

Jewel didnt bat an eye when the other woman stripped she did feel a pang of jelousey though, Tina had more curves then she did. She still hadnt regained all her weight from straving, and sure sex was a work out but she was used to sword and bow training and hand to hand training and running, none of that she could do as a slave. She remembered vaguley her master promising her that she would have sword training, she wondered if he remembered that. She would be working with the kids with the bow. She just missed training.

She sighed. "No, he wont let others touch me, I am very grateful for that" She shook her head. "Its in the past, I just never wanted to see him, I hated it in the beginning, but he was so gentle and so patient and all he did for me, I still dont know all what to do during it, I mean, he likes to kiss me, and that does feel good, just before if I didnt have to look at him I could pretend it wasn't happening.

She continued the dances looking at her to see if she was doing any good with it all. She wasnt sure what she was suppose to tell him. That she hadnt wanted to look at him before. She wasnt sure how he would react to that.

She sat down exhusted and petted Apllo and waved to some of the food. "Mind if we take a small break?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:48 pm

Jason had peeked in to watch her dance but made sure she did not see him. He smiled as he saw how hard she was trying to learn every thing she could now. Quite a differant slave girl now then before. She was begining to come along nicely. He stood there and watched and listened a bit. She would learn, of that he was sure. Just like Tina had and countless other women. \

As she sat down to take a break, Tina followed suit and gathered up food for the two of them. Apollo laid there and scarfed up all the attention she could give him. Jason really had to get him a mate. Such a tiger needed to to have a female tiger to keep him company and to produce more of his kind.

Tina sat there looking at Jewel. "When he is enjoying you, just let yourself go and let your body take over. It will make all the right expresions, I assure you." she giggled. When they had rested, Tina stood up, "Now strip and try the dance without any clothing. Move your hands over your body as if they were his hands moving over it. Sensual and alluring. Present your body, be proud of it and show that."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:59 pm

Sitting there Jewel sighed. "See thats the thing, I am not sure I know how to just let it go and feel. I spent so much time not feeling, I couldnt I didnt have time, I was on the run, either sitiching up soldiers or killing them, then I was captured and the only think I let them see was my anger" She paused and smiled to herself. "The ones that tried to feel me up, well they paid for it, you know when master found me I was gagged and blindfolded and tied up, all the other gaurds were afaird of me, I had put too many of them in the informiety." She sighed. "I am seeing now that master is a good one, but how do you let yourself go after not being able to for so long, You know I only cried for my sister when I finally found my brothers, what kind of person does that make me?"

She was grateful for the inturption when she gave her next command butt then froze. "Hmmm okay" she said slowly. She stripped and did it, but this was something she was more scared of. She wasnt sure, but slowly she stopped comparing herself to her and just did it. She spoke again. "Do you ever get a break from eating on the floor? It hurts my muscles so much, you know they tighten up in my neck and I cant eat as much as I want, I mean even if I could lean against his legs, it would at least give me some support" She laughed as Apllo sneezed. "Okay big boy or you" She rolled her eyes,
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:05 am

Jason continued to watch her train. He watched as both Tina and her stripped and again began dancing. Jewel as still a bit unsure of herself but she was begining to do it. He found himself getting hard and wanting his lovely slave. He could not take his eyes off of her and was almost ready to enter the room and take her on the spot. Another man might have. Tina giggled again when Jewel talked about eating and being on the floor. "Oh that will change to I am sure. My master likes me on his lap when we eat. Most of the time naked, but I don't mind and it is comfortable. Also when we are alone and eating or like now, we sit like this on furniture and eat. So do now worry, he will not have you eating like that for long."

He finally had to turn away so he would not and go check on the children. As Jewel did her training they were being schooled. In a couple hours he thought they would be giving their first riding lessons and after that would be their archery and sword leasons. Jewel would be done with her training for the day by then. She would teach them archery and he would teach them and her the use of the sword.

The two seemed to be listening intently to their instructor. He seemed to have a unique way of teaching that was not your droning on about a subject by made it interesting.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:26 pm

Although she was doing the dance and trying she couldn’t help comparing herself. Tina was curvier and toned then she was. She knew that she had to eat more to get more curves on her; she was beginning to sleep better though, less nightmares well actually none since he had saved her family and Gustoff had been killed.

Hearing that she most likely wouldn’t be forced to eat on the floor forever made her smile “well that’s good, it hurts so much” She smiled and continued her dancing. She was following Tina’s moves “Like this?”

She was getting excited to see the children and train them, also to get used to a bow again, it had been a while she hopped that she was not rusty.
“How am I doing Tina?” She asked.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:30 pm

The time came for the children's other leasons. There were no ponies on the grounds, only full size horses. The children had seen them and knew what they were used for, but they had to first be taught to respect he huge animals. Well to them they would be huge. First they got to know the horses, talking to them, giving them some apples to help get to know the horses and them the children.

The actual riding of the horses would come down the road a bit. They enjoyed feeding them, and petting them. Then it was time for Archery and Jason went to get Jewel. Tina had finished giving her leasons for the day. "Well now you look as if Tina gave you a work out." He smiled. "Ready to give the little one's their first archery leason?"

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:05 am

Following Tina's instructions she got better at the dance, she was almost excited to be able to do the dance for her master, but she doubted herself would he like it as much if someone more trained like Tina would do it? She shook her head "stop it" she muttered to herself. Her master would like it just fine, or wouldnt being trained like Tina would come, although she doubted she would ever be more then a white slave, she couldnt even remember the next level. Just the out of reach red slave.

Her master hadnt even asked fo another massage since she had given that one to him. She knew her time was up when Tina redressed so she did the same.

When Jason came back she hugged Tina good bye then followed him out. "I am a little nervous master, it has been months" She gasped when she saw the horses. "Sir they are beautiful" She walked over to one and took out a sugar cube and fed it to it. "You are gourgerous arnt you" She laughed and petted the horses nose.

She turned to the kids. "Well hello you two, Im sorry I just got caught up in the horses, are they not beautiful?" She hugged both the kids, "So you ready, you know one day I will show you my trick, I can shoot an arrow standing on top of a horse while the horse gallops" She looked up to Jason with a slight blush to see what his reaction to that would be.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:50 pm

Archery targets were brought out and set up. The bows and arrows Jason had bought for the children were brought out as well as Jewels. Both were eager to get started. as they were to actually begin riding the horses. It was something that they never been able to do and probably never would have if they had been kept in the village.

Their eager faces made Jason feel good and he took a seat as chairs were also brought out with lemonade and small cakes. Refreshments for the little ones and for Jason and Jewel as well. "Now we will see how good you are." Jason said grinning.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:30 pm

She looked at him. Clearly he hadn't heard her comment about her tricks. For the better, he probably wouldnt want her doing it, as it looked very dangerous, it wasnt of course though.

She eyed the targets then standing on her tippy toes saw the ones at the other side of the field she loaded the bow after she had fingered it for a few momments she then shot the arrow and smiled as it hit in the centre.

She then turned to the kid, "Now you saw what I did right?" She helped the kids hold the bow and etch the arrow. "Let them fly" she said. She turned to Jason a bit nervous about being judged on how she was teaching. Both kids caught on very quickly and where hitting the target within minutes.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum: