The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Master Open Mature

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

A New Master  Open Mature - Page 11 Empty Re: A New Master Open Mature

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:37 pm

Ryumi looks at him for a moment moaning pleasure. “You could wear nothing at all and not go to work. Then we could play all day.” She rubs against him as she wanted him just as bad as he wanted her. She purrs against his throat. She pushes against him pushing the chair back so it was tilted. She rubs her needy folds against his hard member.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:53 pm

He flushed a bit as he gave another low moan, not caring that the chair was leaning back. He actually was enjoying it as he ran his hands over her again,his hips moving slightly so he could rub himself more against her. " that.. that sounds.. um like a good plan" he bit his lip, unable to think about nothing but burying himself in her and he actually almost lifted her up just a little to do just that, only stopping to give her a light kiss. " have uhh you done this before?" he definitely didn't want to hurt her and that thought alone was enough to get a bit of self control back.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:45 pm

Ryumi could feel his desire taking him over. She looks in his eyes and says, "I have done this before. Remember intimacy is what I am usually bought for. I am a slave after all." She moves her hips trying to encourage him to show her what he wanted her to do. She would be his fantasy. Anything that he wanted she would give it to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:03 pm

He gave a slight grunt, blushing a bit more from embarrassment from having forgotten that. Then again he didn't see her as a slave. which was a good thing. He gave a soft groan as she moved her hips, making his own jerk. " sorry.. forgot." mumbled, leaning up and kissing her lightly, leaning up just enough to put an arm around her waist as he pulled her closer, unable to help himself any more as he moved her slightly before pulling her down slowly onto him. Groaning at how good she felt.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:10 pm

Ryumi looks at him with a smile. She moans loudly as he goes inside her. She says softly, "You are big." She kisses him as she slowly begins to ride him slow and steady. She purrs against his throat trying to show feelings. Her cat instincts were becoming stronger which made her have issues with expressing her feelings with words. She looks at him and kisses him deeply.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:30 pm

She actually made him blush from what she said. He would have said something but he found himself being kissed and of course he kissed her back, moaning in delight as she began to ride him, his hands going to her hips a little as he lifted his up to meet hers any time she moved down on him.

She felt so damn good, he couldn't think as he kissed her again, nipping her lower lip lovingly , he enjoyed the sounds she was making even as he broke the kiss and nibbled down her chin to her throat.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:00 pm

Ryumi looks at him as she kisses him. Her body felt so good with him moving in and out of her. She purrs in delight and strokes his neck. "Master...feel so good..." She sways her tail and moans. Her canine teeth are sharpened intended to mark the mate by biting the chosen mate on the neck. Her instincts were screaming at her to bite him make him her mate. She was fighting it though. He did not love her. He couldn't love her.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:11 pm

He groaned deeply as he pulled her closer, the pleasure building fast as he nuzzled her neck again and lightly nipped her shoulder. " you.. you feel better.. way better" he mumbled, panting heavily as he urged her to move more, tugging at her hips, not wanting the good feeling to stop.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:37 pm

Ryumi nuzzles into him riding him a little bit harder and faster. She kisses his neck before gently but deeply bit his neck. A black mark formed where she bit him. The mark shaped into her name embedded in his skin. It would be up to him if the mark would remain. If he loved her too, it would stay. If not it would disappear.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:42 pm

He swore softly as she rode him harder and faster, his toes curling in his shoes as pleasure hit him hard, it got even more tense when she bit him, his body jerking as a gasp was pulled from him. " ohhh fuck." his arms went around her more, pulling her as close to him as possible, his release so damn close he was almost seeing stars. " do... do that again. " he blushed, couldn't believe he liked that but sure enough he did. He didn't even know what she did other then just the bite.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:18 pm

Ryumi meowed softly as he pulled her closer. She looks at him as he clearly enjoyed the bite. "As you wish..." She licked the bite mark and then bit into the other side of his neck making another mark on his body. She licks that wound as well. She purrs softly and rides him roughly as she was so close to the edge. She wanted more of him badly.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:25 pm

he nearly lost it when she bit him again, his body shuddering with pleasure as he moaned deeply, trying to hold back his release, focused on her, determined she had hers first as he ran his hands over her bare body, nibbling and kissing the bare skin over her collar bone.
He really did try and hold off but the moment she started to roughly ride him , that undid him as he swore and moaned heavily while pulling her down hard onto him by her hips, burying himself fully into her as his body jerked again from its release.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:59 pm

Ryumi moans loudly as they hit their release together. She says, "Master!" She holds on to him as her body shook in pleasure. Her tail wraps around his waist. She says in a whisper, "Master...I love you..." She looks at him, "We might have to hurry and get dressed. Food should be here soon." She kisses him softly. She licks the bite wounds making sure that they would not be sore later on.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:04 pm

He panted heavily, still twitching under her, his eyes closed and his arms going around her bare back as she licked at his neck again. " hmmm.. love you too " he mumbled, it just slipped out without him thinking about it as he held her still on his lap, kissing her back lightly before frowning " hmm ? food?.. ohh!!" he blinked he had forgotten all about the food. " Hah well. uhh yeah. don't want to scare the poor delivery man or woman with our uhh state of undress. " he looked up at her " you okay? I didn't hurt you did i ?" damn he felt good, relaxed. in fact all he wanted to do was curl up in bed with her and just.. well enjoy the night.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:40 pm

Ryumi smiles some as he showed her some concern. "You did not hurt me Master." She gets more alert as her ears perk up. She puts on her dress as she smells the food. "Master food is here. I can smell it." She grabs a blanket and covers him up. "Master. We could take dinner home and spend the evening together. If you would like?" She could tell he just wanted to relax.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:43 pm

He blinked and relaxed more, only because she didn't focus on the fact that he had said he loved her. running a hand through his ruffled up hair , he smiled" Yeah we can do that. umm let me just uhh clean up. " He got up, leaning down to kiss her lightly ." you do not have to call me master Ryumi. use my name. ." he smiled as he straightened his pants up. then heard the knock. " ahh food. lucky for us we had time. " he blushed a bit.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:16 pm

Ryumi looks at him with a smile and kisses his cheek. "Okay Aiden." She did not miss what he said. She just knew that it embarrassed him to say such things. She straightened her dress as he got the food from the delivery boy. She says once they were alone again, "We can enjoy ourselves more at home." She did not think that he would like her back. She smiled the marks set in. They were permanent now.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:43 pm

He got the food, gave the boy a tip, even though the teenager was giving him a curious look before he sent him away, bringing the bags over, he looked to her and smiled. " true enough. " he stretched slightly " bed is more comfortable then a chair. " he got out a jacket and held it open for her. " come here. its cold outside. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:06 pm

She had noticed the look that the teenage boy was giving them. But she did not care. It was not unusual for a man to want an office affair. So she was not worried about the rumors that would probably come around about this. She got in the coat that he offered her and smiled at him a little bit. "I am more worried about you getting cold then about myself. I have a harder time with the warm weather then the cold weather from time to time. But thank you for worrying about me. It is very sweet."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:14 pm

He laughed softly as he turned her around to face him so he could do up the buttons for her. " I have another coat dear so its alright. " he lightly brushed her hair over her ears " Let me just grab my brief case and turn off the computers. " He pulled his shirt back on and got himself neatened up before turning the computers off. gathering his paper work up.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:36 pm

She was glad that he accepted her embrace. But would he understand what she had just done to him? Or would he come to hate her and erase everything they have done? She held the bags for him as he put on his coat and got the office in order for them to leave. She was not very good at explaining her race's culture to other people. How was she going to explain that she marked him as her life mate?

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:41 pm

He finished with everything then clicked off the lamp and grabbed his briefcase. digging out his keys and looked to her, leaning down to lightly give her a kiss. " come on Ryumi. time for home. do you have everything?" he was still unaware of anything as he closed the office door behind him and lead her to the elevator.

What they had just done in the office was still replaying in his head. Did he regret it?.. hell no that was for sure. Even as he thought about it a small smile came to his lips. He hadn't felt this good since.. Well he had been with his Ex before the break up. He figured it was about time to move on.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:50 pm

She nodded and followed him out of the building and into the car. She could see that he was happy about their intimacy. But her kind were no not to have more than one mate for their entire lifetime. How was she going to explain that? She gently stroked his neck where the marks were that they would cause a surge of energy to go through his whole entire body. "Aiden do you fully understand what has just happened? I mean me biting you... What it means to my kind?" Her speech was improving to the point where she could speak full sentences with proper grammar. That was due to listening to him and others speak around her.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:58 pm

Once in the car, he got it started just as she started messing with his neck, He blinked in a bit of energy went through him, causing him to shudder in delight. " ohhh.. " he blinked and looked over at her, Frowning a little in confusion." What do you mean?... thought you where just bitting me" .Now he was curious as he leaned back and pulled the visor down to get the mirror so he could look at his throat, blinking from the marks. " ..what uhhh.. what are those?" he wasn't mad at all, just surprised as he looked to her. " ok. I am all ears. try to explain as much as you can. " he gave her a slight smile. " considering i wanted to know as much as icould about your kind."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:09 pm

She took a deep breath as she thought about how she was going to explain this to him. "My kind mark the one they choose as their mate. It is always done when one of my kind is drawn to someone. Like I have been drawn to you since I met you. Those marks on your neck mark you as my mate. My kind mate for life. To put it in the ways of your kind, I have sort of marked you as my husband." She showed him both sides of her neck where his name was placed on both sides of her neck like she had done to him. "These marks only appear on someone when both parties or people feel the same about each other. But if you don't want to be my mate, I understand."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next