The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

silverwolflady Only

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

silverwolflady Only - Page 9 Empty Re: silverwolflady Only

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:00 pm

She looked over the revised conditions to the contract. They were all pretty good. She did see a bunch of loopholes that the higher up family tried to put in to make sure they didn't have to pay the workers more than they saw fit. She added a few revises to the contract. Such as weekly inspections to make sure that they were treating the workers properly and were doing what they had to according to the contract. Then she gave it back to him to look over. "Crops have to go through inspection before they are given to the commoners and the royal family to eat. Why shouldn't the people and the land?"

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:07 pm

He looked it over as she gave it back to him, nodding " Point taken. I had a feeling something was missing, which was why i had not passed it on yet. " He double checked it before nodding and set it on the pile for his dad to inspect and stamp it with his seal of approval." Now see, I love that mind of yours. " he finished the tea then sat the cup down. . glancing at the clock before grimacing. He had to do an interview with one of the reporters.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:14 pm

Yuki blushed as she did not think that she did something that important. She was just telling him how she thought it should be. And for the most part it was common sense. "I am glad to help whenever you need me to help you." She looked at his clothes. They were not appropriate for an interview. "If your father sees you in that during an interview, you will be in big trouble. You should change into something more official. So they will take you seriously as the Prince."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:20 pm

He blinked and looked down before giving a soft laugh, running a hand through his ruffled hair " Yeah you are right, need a shower too. " he got up and picked up the empty cup, looking to her again " have you had breakfast yet?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:29 pm

Yuki looks at him with a smile. She had heard that people had to fight with him to change his clothes four different interviews. All she had to say was that he needs to change his clothes and he was going to do it. That was kind of weird. Were all his friends this effective against him? She walked to his side as he started to leave. She looked back at him as he asked her if she had breakfast yet. "No I have not eaten yet. I haven't been up that long away from the sewing machine."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:32 pm

He frowned" Then let us get you something to eat. " glancing at the clock again he calculated how much time he had. half an hour. not enough to sit and eat.. Well it wasn't the first time he went without food. , Looking back to her he gave her a reassurring smile. " come. I will get you some food. Fresh fruit.juice. even eggs and bacon if you wish. Unfortunately I will not be able to stay with you Miss Yuki. the time i have is short. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:23 pm

Yuki could tell that he was worried about her not eating as well as she should. She says, "I do not mind waiting until you're not so busy to have breakfast. I know how much you hate having to do interviews with people. I can wait for you if you'd like. I know I have always hated to do interviews for a job or anything like that. There is no way to get around it but it does not get easier to do with time."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:30 pm

He arched a brow before shaking his head, placing his hand at the small of her back to guide her to the diner hall " oh no Miss Yuki. I may hate interviews, But i am not risking you passing out due to lack of food in your stomache. It does happen , I have seen it." He gave her a warm smile was he stepped into the diner hall and pulled a chair out for her." Please.. Have some breakfast, ease my mind so I do not worry bout you ." He looked to one of the maids " Missy over there will get you anything you want. Also. "

He gave her a stern look " when you are done, promise me you will take a nap ?. having not much sleep is not healthy. . " He blinked when he realized what he was doing. " My apolgies... I just do not wish to see you ill or hungry when I can easily remedy it."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:45 pm

The maids started whispering to each other about how the prince was acting like a concerned husband towards this strange girl. One says in a whisper, "He is certainly acting different with this one. I wonder why. Is she a Noble This certainly was going to interesting." Yuki looks at him with a smile and then after a moment, "Okay okay you win for now. I will eat and then take a nap. But then we get to do something that I want. Fair is fair."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:50 pm

He blinked , thought her conditions over before laughing softly ." Yes Ma'am. Fair is fair. I agree. " he let her sit before pushing the chair to the table for her. Glancing over at the maids and giving a dark glower. he reached down and covered Yuki's ears real fast so she couldn't hear" Don't even think about gossiping about her. I catch wind and trust me there will be hell to pay." he was dead serious. when it came to Yuki's reputation, he would protect it.

Taking his hands from her ears again, he gave her a gentle smile." I will be back in a few hours. " he smiled when some fruit was brought out." eat up. rest well dear." he gave the maids one last look before bidding Yuki bye for now as he headed upstairs to change. they could gossip about him all they wanted, considering there was enough rumors about him going around. hell he remembered the last rumor a few years ago that said he was gay.. boy did he put that one to a fast stop.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:03 am

The Maids looked at him knowing he was serious but they couldn't resist a good rumor or two. Pretty soon the whole castle was lit up with gossip and then spread like wild flowers. Yuki didn't even notice until it was too late to do anything about it. Within two hours the news got a hold of the rumors and quickly started to run stories about the forbidden love story between the prince and a common girl. But it wasn't receiving bad publicity. Everyone was actually looking it as a good thing. When Yuki got wind of this she locked herself within her room. More embarrassed than anything else. It was clear that there was chemistry between them but nothing more than friends is what they were. She just hoped that the king would not hear about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:09 am

The interview was long, and boring as hell but Kade stuck it out, being as polite as possible and answering all the questions that was thrown at him. He was glad the moment it was over and he was able to get home after several long hours of it.

The clothing he had one was stiffling him so he went and changed back into the comfortable ones he liked. He wondered what it would be that Yuki wanted to do. He was very curious as well as hoping she took the nap she had promised him. Glancing at the clock , he frowned, perhaps he should give her one more hour. Yeah that will do. let her have that before he would wake her up.

So instead of going to her room and waking her, he went to the study where the piano was at. Least he could practice one thing that he enjoyed. Lifting the lid up and running his fingers over the keys, he gave a warm smile before picking out one of his favorite ones. Didn't take long before the whole room was filled with the soft sound of the piano.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:14 am

While he was practicing piano the news is flared up with the forbidden love story between the two of them. His father Michael sat in his own study trying to think of a way to handle this situation. He had heard talk about this girl. She came from noble bloodlines but was a bastard child so she was not accepted as part of the family on either side. Very kind nature. He says to himself, "This should work out to our advantage for now."

Yuki however heard the piano and slowly made her way out of the room. She made her way to where he was and listen to him play without making a sound. So that he would not stop.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:21 am

Kade was so lost in the music, he didn't even hear her come in, let alone his mother who was standing right behind Yuki as well. He was too lost in it as he turned the pages again, the music heating up to his favorite part as his fingers smoothly glided across the piano.

Meridith lightly tapped Yuki on the shoulder, holding a finger to her lips to signal to be silent as she held up a plate of food , handing it to her and leaning close. " He missed lunch during his interview.. make sure he eats .. he forgets at times. " she gave Yuki a small smile. " enjoy . " she looked toward her son once more, a look of love showing on her face before she ducked out of the room to leave them be. She headed up to her husband's study however, giving a light knock to it. " May I come in ?"

When the piece was finished, he leaned back and took the papers from their stand, reaching over for a new one when he dropped them. " damn. " he muttered, leaning down to pick the scattered things up before catching sight of Yuki's legs first. surprising him to where he fell off the piano bench. " Yuki!" he blushed and scrambled up. " so sorry. I uhh just got startled"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:32 am

Yuki nodded to his mother and held the plate of food until he finally noticed her. "You forgot to have lunch after your interview. You play beautifully by the way." She put the plate down and help pick up the pages to the music. "I can only play the guitar." She helped him up off the floor and smiled at him.

Michael opened the door for Meredith. "The news is on our case again. But this time they think that our son and that girl are an item. It has inspired quite interesting outcome from the people. They are actually happy about it. What do you think we should do about it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:40 am

He flushed" ahh yeah. bad habit of mine. Mother tell you that?" he was a bit t I t to him. " Really ? never learned that one. " he reached for the plate, picking up the fork to stir the meat in the sauce." did you sleep well ?"

Meredith came in and smiled at her husband. " So I have heard. Atleast it is not a rumor of him being. umm. gay again " she blushed slightly before taking a seat by his desk. " Well, frankly with me, I think we should see where this will go ?. " She looked up at him curiously " Its obvious he likes her.. Have you seen them together? . Don't think I have ever seen him smile so much. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:39 am

Yuki looks at him as he ate. She says, "I slept for an hour. Would have slept longer but I fell out of bed. Your mother wanted me to make sure you ate." She sits down in a chair and looks at the piano. "How did the interview go?" She did not want to tell him about the rumors. He had enough on his plate right now.

Michael looks at her with a slight smile. "Well she is already a good influence on him. He dressed appropriately for the interview and the contract I asked him to look over, man he put more thought into it. But some of the revisements were not in his writing. She is very aware of the needs of the people. It is strange. I didn't know that people actually paid attention to politics."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:29 pm

He blinked before laughing softly , shaking his head" i have... done that a time or two.. too much rolling around in the bed" he mumbled, getting a mouthfull of the veggies that was on the plate and chewing thoughtfull, carefull that he was using his manners. He grimaced when she asked about the interview however as he leaned back and set the plate down again, wiping his mouth with a napkin. " Well.. wish they would stop focusing on my sexuality .. then it got boring into what I thought about certain projects that where going on and what my father was doing. Think my mind was somewhere else." It was half true, he was able to answer all the questions clearly when they asked them to him. " Unfortunately... don't think I paid much attention to teenage fashion trends. "

Merideth smiled as she reached for her husbands hand to pull him down next to her. " Ah yes, I did notice that, Didn't even have to put up a fight with that change. " She lightly kissed his cheek. " He is more like you though . very stubborn. " when he spoke of the contract, she looked surprised" Really ? . Well then my suspicions where correct, she is very bright. What all did she add in?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:55 pm

Yuki blushed lightly as he laughed at her. "I roll in my sleep when I have bad dreams. That is not uncommon for people to do that." She listened to him. She says, "Well you do have a lot on your plate that a normal person does not have to deal with." She kisses his cheeks. She says, "You can go ahead and rest."

Michael says, "Weekly inspections on the behalf of the workers. If the people who own the land step out of line in the treatment of the workers, the workers gain the rights to the land. The nobles will correct their behavior in order to keep what they never worked for in the first place."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:05 pm

He blinked when she kissed him, smiling warmly as he looked to her. " I am fine. Besides, I promised we would do what you wanted this time .. since you did what i wanted. "

She nodded and thought it over " that is actually really good. Wonder if he asked her opinion." she smiled up at him. " anyways. enough of that. are you free?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:56 pm

Yuki looks at him with a smile. She was not worried about him keeping his end of the bargain. She figured he had enough on his plate. She says to him, "We won't be able to go out and do anything right now. Apparently the press thinks that we are an item. I do not want to cause problems for you and your family. So maybe we could find something to do here at the castle."

Michael looks at Meredith with a smile. He cleans up the desk in his study and put the papers away. He turns off the TV. He says, "I am free now. What would you like to do my love?"

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:50 am

He blinked and frowned before sighing, then looked to her. " Well, technically we can still go out and do something. we have a trail ride on the property. Press is not alot there without permission what so ever. " It was a nice day for a horse ride, he hoped maybe she would like to do that. even the maids and workers wouldn't bother them then.

She smiled and got up , reaching for his hand. " Just spending a little quality time with you. Those contracts and training our son has you a wee bit busy and I miss spending time with you. Miss Yuki is currently making sure our son eats lunch. Have you eaten?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:23 am

Yuki looks at him a moment as she takes in what he is saying to her. They could go horseback riding? She says, “That sounds fun but I don’t know how to ride. I have been kind of been scared of being at the mercy of a big animal.” She was glad that she could be here to help him and be his friend. Although she did not like that her heart seemed to race whenever she was around him.

Michael looks at her with a smile. “I had toast this morning my love. I have been stressing over that boy ever since he was born. But recently it seems to be getting worse.” He kisses her forehead. “We can do whatever you like today.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:36 am

He arched a brow before smiling. " Well, are you willing to learn?. Or we could ride double. " he grinned. " I can have you sit in the front while i control the horse. I will make sure you won't fall, I promise. " He lightly patted her hand " They are not that big you know. Well not unless they are clydesdales. "

She smiled and closed her eyes as he kissed her forehead, as always he made her feel loved and warm inside as she lightly patted his hand and looked up at him. " Darling, you need to relax. He is a big boy now, and more like you every day. " she reached up and cupped his cheek lovingly. " Why not take a few hours to not worry hmm?. Toast is not much to eat dear. We can go to your favorite restuarant, give the cooks a night off for tonight. Fresh air will be good for both of us. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:56 am

Yuki blushes some and says, “Well if they stood on two legs, they would be bigger than me…” She twirls her fingers in her hair some as she felt nervous again. “I do not mind learning how to ride…I don’t want to seem silly to you. I am already an oddball as it is…” She was internally yelling at herself for getting all tongue tied over a boy. That was not like her.

Michael smiles and says, “Now he may be grown but he is still the baby we brought into this world. That is what he will always be. No matter how old he gets. And how can I not worry about him? The boy has no love his own to help him become a good man like you did for me. By his age you and I were counting the days for our wedding.” He smiled some as he had not be out to eat in a while. “A meal out sounds great my love.” His stomach growls loudly in agreement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next