The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Thief and The Princess (Xuxa_Rene)

2 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

The Thief and The Princess (Xuxa_Rene) - Page 16 Empty Re: The Thief and The Princess (Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:39 am

Her uncle smile "he is a determined one huh?" he smiled and looked to Alem "If only you had been a prince, then I would have made sure you two got married" eh chuckled and Sayuri turned a rather red color.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

The Thief and The Princess (Xuxa_Rene) - Page 16 Empty Re: The Thief and The Princess (Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:29 pm

Alem frowned "I know, but I will keep her safe" He smiled to Sayuri as she turned a red color. "Well seems that Sayuri there is a bit embarrassed" He winked at her then turned to her uncle. "How is everything, back there?"

Sorry its so short and delayed...
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:38 am

"Back at your village it is back in shape now, I've managed to get them to start a farm and released any innocent men but it is still a struggle and it seems that prince is not put off easily either" he sighed. "Anyway Alem, you seem to have some talent rise up the ranks quickly to a knight and become suitable in rank for my daughter as well understand?" he seemed to have a rather serious tone when eh said this as well, he'd noticed their relationship making Sayuri even more important.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:04 pm

Alem smiled, least things were going good back at home again, He nodded. "Well its good that the innocent are being released" He looked over at Sayuri as her uncle went on. He snapped his head back suddenly. "Wait what?" He gasped. "Me a knight?" He shook his head "I thought only noble born could be" He grasped Sayuri's hand. "I would do anything for her"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:40 pm

Her uncle smiled "They aren't common but men who show enough skill in fighting can become knights but that can take years and I doubt you'll be recognized by the queen either. So first we need to get those sword skills sharpened" he smiled "and I know you would which is why I'm offering you the chance. I'll come and train here with you and you can keep the farm here easily" he smiled and Sayuri was still hiding ehr bright red cheeks.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:31 am

Alem smiled soon turned to a frown. "I have to wait years to make this beautiful woman my wife, forgive me, but I don't know if I can wait that long" He sighed and bowed his head to both of them. "I mean, I would wait until I am old and grey and it is my last breath on earth, but I love this woman too much as well"

He frowned and look at Sayuri "I think she is a bit embarrassed" He nodded. "I do love you and I will never stop" He sighed and looked at her uncle. "So sword fighting, that should be fun"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:40 am

Her uncle laughed a little "It can take years I said or it can take months so we need to improve that skill of yours quickly" he smiled and looked to his niece who really was rather embarrassed. "I love you as well Alem... but it is rather embarrassing" she smiled a little. "and I could always make you my knight" her uncle smiled "True most princess' do have their own knight but usually they have to be very skilled."
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:26 pm

Alem licked his lips. Okay months he could do. He wanted to be with Sayuari badly he loved her, he had loved her from afar for years and now he was close to being allowed to love her.

He pulled her into a side hug. "I am sorry I embarrassed you my princess" He kissed her cheek then blushed himself looking at her uncle. "I want to do this, I will train hard"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:33 pm

"Well then work hard young man, I'll teach you" he smiled proudly. Sayuri then whispered to Alem "if you can survive uncles training then you'll be a great knight, not many have survived his training though. I know the prince didn't" she whispered softly in his ear having to stand on her tiptoes to do so. 

Brushing back her hair she kissed his cheek and smiled. Her uncle smiled "anyway I should be off for today "I'll come back every morning alright young man? luckily you already have a good build so they'll go in your favour and begin fit helps as well as does doing farm work" her mounted his bay horses and they galloped off back to the castle, the old man feeling rather proud that his niece had picked a good man at least. Sayuri then looked to Alem. "Rest a bit now ok, then we can go for a short ride together ok?" she suggested smilign sweetly at him.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:28 am

"I will sir" Alem promised He paled a few shades at Sayuri comment though his eyes widened, the he smiled "Just because the prince couldnt knack it doesnt make it that bad" He whispered back

He watched as he uncle left then turned to her. "Only if you lay with me"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:36 am

"Well I wish you luck  in training anyway" she said softly before kissing him on the lips and nodding "Ok, I'll lay with you but we are going for a ride afterwards ok, I think I spotted some nice paths in the forest" she smiled.
She soon headed to the bed to lay down with him while he rested and changing into something more comfortable to sleep in she near enough forgot the young mans presence. She waited for him to be ready and then joined him in bed "Well at least the training can only make you stronger" she smiled kissing hsi head softly "Now get some rest ok?"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:42 am

Kissing her back Alem smiled, "Well I am glad that I have a beautiful girl by my side" He watched her with a smile on his face. Then he opened his arms for her. "Only for a few minutes, then I want to take you on that ride"

He closed his eyes and fell asleep breathing in her scent.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:47 am

Sayuri smiled and joined him resting in his arms before he fell asleep. She watched him sleeping but that only made her even more tired so soon enough she was asleep beside him. Waking up a little later her hair fell back over her shoulders as she sat up and looked to him.
She headed outside once they were both ready and awake at least tacking her horse up although she did need him to give her a hand getting on.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:21 pm

Feeling Sayuri move he woke with a start and then smiled at her. "Well that was a good nap" He stood and walked outside with her. He gave her a boost up then got up on his horse. Turning to her "So you ready?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:53 am

Sayuri smiled and nodded "Yeah I'm ready come on" she grinned and started to nudge her horse forward. She smiled and walked beside him on their horses happily.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:48 pm

Alem mounted his own horse then trotted beside Sayuri, "It is so preety here isnt it?" He looked over at her, she had been embarrased by her uncle but she really wanted him. He had to smile over that, him a farm boy was going to have his own princess.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:37 am

Sayuri nodded "Yeah it's beautiful in this area, good thing we picked such a lovely place huh?" she smiled happily and made her horse move a little faster "want to race?" she asked him softly waiting for his answer before getting ready for it with ehr horse by picking the pace up a little.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 13, 2014 12:32 am

(so sorry this one keeps getting eaten))

Alem looked around, "Well not as beautifu as youl" He spoke softly then blushed and looked at her. "Sure we can race" He was grateful for the distraction after his comment. He winked at her and urged the horse into a gallap.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue May 13, 2014 5:08 am

She laughed and urged hers onto a gallop as well "Come on hurry up" she grinned and got the horse moving quicker to try and beat their opponent. "As If I'll let you win anyway" sticking her tongue out cheekily at him.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu May 15, 2014 11:41 pm

Alem smiled "Its great to hear you laughing" He raised an eyebrow. "Let me win?" He shook his head "ohh dear Sayuri, lets see what you got!" He galloped faster, sure he was wanting her to have fun, but he also needed to keep her safe at all times too.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri May 16, 2014 3:31 am

She laughed and raced just ahead again smiling as she enjoyed herself racing him on the forest paths. When the race finally came to an end, they reached the point at near enough the same time. She panted a little and let her horse rest finding a river to let them drink from as she got off, stumbling a little but regained her balance afterwards and smiled.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri May 16, 2014 10:10 am

Following close Alem smiled and even relaxed a little, he loved how happy she was, she seemed free, he had a bit in that and that made him feel very pleased he knew he wasnt rich or had status but for what ever reason she liked him.

When she stopped and dismounted he followed suit, he raced to her and steadied her when she seemed to stumble he probably held his hands to her hips too long but he enjoyed the feeling.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu May 22, 2014 11:23 am

Blushing a little as he held her hips she looked back at him waiting for him to let go before she moved and then settled down on the grass for a bit and looked to the scenery "Beautiful day isn't it Alem?" she asked softly and relaxed where she was.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 26, 2014 1:26 pm

Alem sat down beside her and smiled "yes it is" he laid back and looked up the clouds. After a few minutes he looked at her and smiled "you look so beautiful when you are relaxed"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 26, 2014 1:28 pm

Alem sat down beside her and smiled "yes it is" he laid back and looked up the clouds. After a few minutes he looked at her and smiled "you look so beautiful when you are relaxed"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next