The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Go down

The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed - Page 6 Empty Re: The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:36 pm

Kaimar carefully laid out on the bed with Ella, making sure none of his hard scales scrapped her delicate skin.  "Then I shall stay with you."  He said.  "I will not leave when you fall asleep."  Though he decided he might leave the bed before he broke it.  His own had been reinforced to cope with his size and weight.  hers, he didn't know about. 

He felt her touching his stone-like scales and he almost felt a surge of passion rise in him.  No, he wouldn't, he couldn't do that to her.  He could kill her like this, crush her even and the damage he could do inside didn't bear thinking about!  So instead, he let her continue pawing at him so to speak and let his mind drift away with her touch. 

As he closed his eyes, he thought on the rotting soul in his rooms.  He knew what it was and he knew where to find it.  On the north wall of his room, above the fireplace was a family portrait.  In his fury and hatred, he had destroyed it.  His parents had been murdered, his mother full bellied with a sibling.  The person that had murdered them wasn't in the picture, but had created it.  The travelling band had offered to paint it as payment for board and lodging in their grounds.  That was where the rot was.  Kaimar kept his growl in his throat, not wanting it to disturb Ella....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed - Page 6 Empty Re: The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:50 pm

Ella looks at him not disturbing his thoughts. She got up on top of him and kissed his neck. She whispers in his ear, “The people who hurt you are long dead. I know it hurts deeply. I want to help you let go. Not forget just let go.” She kisses his lips and neck. She could feel his anger consuming him. If he kept drifting to his rage, there would be no hope for him and she would lose him. “Please my love. Do not leave me by giving into the rage. I cannot live without you. My heart only belongs to you. Without you, I hold no life in my body.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:04 pm

Kaimar felt broken from his thoughts as Ella somehow climbed on top of him.  He opened his head and looked down as she spoke to him and he carefully put his heavy arms over her.  "I know they're all dead and gone."  He said quietly, "And yes, I do still feel angry for what they did."  He took a deep breath and turned on his side, letting her slide off him and onto the bed again. 

Cupping her head in his large hand, he smiled at her and kissed her forehead, "But I will never fall into that kind of rage again.  I will never leave you alone for it, I promise.  Without you, I'm just an empty gargoyle, made of stone.  I never want to be that again, ever."....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:24 pm

Ella looks at him hearing his words and feels him move her back to the bed. She says, “I just don’t want to lose you.” She cuddles up to him and slowly falls asleep. The next day, she woke up to find a few new dresses to choose from in her wardrobe. She chooses a white dress and goes to see breakfast was done. However, as soon as she opened her door, her mother’s spell book slams into her arms. She says, “Apparently you want to be used again.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:28 pm

Kaimar remained exactly where he was all night.  He never moved a muscle while Ella slept on his arm and when she woke the next morning, he smiled as he watched her change and then make to leave the room.  However, no sooner had she opened the door when the grimoir slammed into her and he sat up carefully in the bed.  "It seems quite attached to you already."  he said as he got off the bed and went to her.

Kissing the top of her head tenderly, he led her to a chair to sit with the heavy tome.  It looked just an old book to him, but he knew things like this often did.  "Why don't you sit and go through it."  He offered, "And I'll go fetch us some breakfast.  Besides, I need to change and check on your family to make sure they had a comfortable night."....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:41 pm

Ella kisses him softly and says, “Okay my love. Please nothing with mushrooms or turkey in it.” She has a small lap blanket on her lap. She was cold this morning. She slowly opens the book and begins to read it. She hoped it would help her understand and have more control over her magic and the side effects.

Meanwhile down in the dining hall, Roger, Beatrice, and Claire were already having breakfast and enjoying being away from home. They did not even mind that Rachel was a statue. That rather added to their enjoyment.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:48 pm

Kaimar nodded and left her to her book.  After washing and changing into something a lot more modest, he went to the dining hall and smiled to find her family still there and the statue of Rachel moved into there to be ridiculed.  He smiled warmly and bowed to them all.  "Good morning."  He said with reverence.  "I hope your night was comfortable.  You'll be pleased to know Ella is feeling much better and is comfortable in her chair with her grimoir.  Perhaps after breakfast, we could all gather in the gardens.  It seems to have snowed during the night."

Going to the trolley, he plated up enough food for both him and Ella and then started back with it.  "Good morning to you too Miss Rachel."  He said with a laugh to the statue.  "Did you have a comfortable night also?"  Still laughing, he nodded his head to Roger and the girls and then returned to Ella's room with the platter.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:05 pm

Roger and the girls laughed some at the comment of Ella ad the book. Claire says, “Once she has a goal in mind, she won’t stop until she reaches that goal. It is how she always has been. Her goal to set you free is what is driving her. But help her remember to have some fun too.” They all agree to meet in the gardens later.

Meanwhile Ella was focused on the book so hard that she was making things float in the air. She had hundreds of notes already. When he came back with their food, she looked up from the book and smiled. “I have figure out how to do a loop hole over your curse to make you human for three nights of each month.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:13 pm

Kaimar tried not to look so surprised when he entered her room to find nearly everything floating in thin air.  He coughed as he put the tray down and listened to her idea.  "Oh?"  He asked as he plated some up for her and put it directly between her eyes and the grimoir in her lap.  "Three night, hmm?"  he smiled, "I can more than live with that!"

Taking the chair next to her, he sat down with his own breakfast and mulled over it.  "We're going into the gardens after breakfast.  Claire has reminded me that you've had very little fun and frivolity since you've been here and it's been snowing overnight.  So I've decided we're going to have some fun in it."  He smiled at her longingly, but also playfully, "Have you ever seen a gargoyle snowball?"
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:23 pm

Ella looks at the food and puts the book down before eating the food slowly so they could still talk. “Yeah and it will not hurt me to do the spell because all it is, is enchanting an item you would wear every. You even get to choose the nights you become human. However, the turning back and forth is not painless. According to the book, unnatural limbs like wings are the most painful part to convert back and worth. Would you be able to handle that?”

Ella’s eyes widen at the mention of snow. “It snowed? No wonder I was cold. I am up for it if you are.” She kisses him and continues to eat slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:31 pm

Kaimar nodded in understanding, "I can handle a little pain."  he said, though he'd handled much more than a little pain before.  "And I have the perfect thing to touch with your magic."  he pulled out a long chain with a small ring on it.  "This was to be my sibling's ring."  he said, "Mother was with child when she died.  I had it made to hang on their cradle until it could be worn."  He smiled and handed it over to her.

When she mentioned the snow and that she'd been cold, he laughed, "I guess like this, I can't really keep you that warm."  he said, "I'll know to cover you proper next time, but yes, the first snows have come.  We will be having the tithes in white.  That's very good luck, you know.  It was during the snow tithes that mother conceived.  I'll have you wrapped up warm and in a chair if you're not up for a walk?  Or I can simply carry you?"  He much preferred the latter idea....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:46 pm

Ella looks at the ring a moment and says, “The only thing it will change about the item is that it will glow purple when you are human when you are human.” She chants softly and the ring glows white for a few minutes and then she puts it back around his neck. “There all done. Now are you got to do is say “I want to be human” and you will change.” She then thinks about how she wanted to go out the garden. “I don’t mind you just carrying me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:50 pm

Kaimar nodded and took the ring back carefully.  He put the chain back around his thick neck and tucked it down his shirt.  He would try it soon, he was sure, but only the once.  He wanted to be human when they married and he wanted to be human on their first night together.  That would be more than enough and he smiled at the thought of coming to her in his human form.  From what he remembered of old pictures, he had been considered very handsome and he looked forward to showing her how he had once been.

She then spoke about him carrying her and he beamed with a bright smile, "It's settled then."  He said and quickly finished his breakfast.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:07 pm

Ella smiles and says, “But do not take it off. Taking it off makes the spell weaker and the transformation more painful. At least you can be human three times a month. It makes it where you and I can get married whenever we are ready.” She finishes eating and then puts the book on the bookshelf but puts a small spell on it so no one else can take it or read it. Mainly just in case Rachel tried to get revenge on her next visit. She looks around. “Hunni my coat is nowhere to be found. Do you have spare?”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:17 pm

It seemed Ella had already read his mind and he smiled warmly and nodded.  "I was hoping to do that."  he said, then got to his feet as she did.  He watched as she put her book away and cast a small charm on it.  No doubt to keep other prying hands and eyes away from it.  Smart move, he thought.  When she suddenly called him honey and asked if there was another coat, he smiled brightly again and went to her wardrobe.

He wasn't sure if her magic had worked this far up, but as he opened the doors, he found a long cloak made of plush velvet in a rich royal blue and he smiled as he took it out.  "Thank you, Wardrobe."  He said as he shut the doors again.  He checked it over and then ran his fingers through a mass of fur around the collar before turning to Ella.  "The wardrobe has made this for you."  He said and went to her.  "This should keep you warm."....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:29 pm

Ella looks at them as he came to her with the coat, her eyes widened. “Pretty…” She slowly puts the coat on being careful not to rip or tear anything. “If I could get Beatrice and Rachel to behave, we could all live together here. But Beatrice has a horrible temper and Rachel…well you already know.” She cuddles some into the coat already feeling warmer. “I think we should invite everyone to play in the snow. Chole would probably really like it.” She kisses him deeply and wraps her arms around him.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:48 pm

Kaimar smiled, "Knowing Chloe."  he said, "She would have been out there right after breakfast."  He stared at her for a moment, thinking that the cloak was just perfect for her.  As she wrapped her arms around him, he picked her up carefully and put his free arm under her legs to support her.  "Off we go then."  he said happily and made his way downstairs.

As he thought, the first snowfall had settled and the gardens were awash with white and winter colours.  Such beauty, he thought, but then looked at Ella in his arms.  Not quite her beauty though.  He moved easily through the snow, though it sat easily at his ankles.  It would be knee deep for everyone else.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:01 pm

Everyone came to play in the snow but Ella found it more fun to be in his arms. She thought the gardens were beautiful but her lover had it beat. She smiles as her sisters’ play in the snow. She says, “You know without Rachel to cause trouble, they seem to be harmless. She kisses his cheek. “What shall we do my love?” She was just happy to spend time with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:18 pm

Kaimar laughed and nodded as he watched his household play and find fun in the snow covered gardens.  Even her sisters were enjoying things.  "I can see that."  He said with a smile and then smiled again as she kissed his cheek.  "We can do whatever you like, go wherever you like.  What would you like to do?".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:35 pm

Ella looks around when she spots something odd in the snow. “What is that?’ She gets down from his arms and makes her way through the snow. She picks up a bright purple stone that is glowing brightly. When she brings it closer, she noticed that it was a necklace. On the back is written, “To the queen of my heart. May this light your way. Abel.” She says, “Isn’t Abel the name of Kaimar’s father?” Was someone trying to rob their tomb?

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:57 am

Kaimar followed behind to make sure she was alright, but when she stopped and picked up something shining in the snow, he could barely believe his eyes.  He heard her speak the inscription on the back of the amulet and quickly went to her.  She said his father's name and he almost fell over himself.  He knew for a fact that his mother's amulet had been buried with her.

Quickly, Kaimar closed the distance between them and stared down at he amulet.  "How could this be here?"  He asked, "It was buried with her."  He looked up and around with only one thought in his mind.  Someone was in his family's tomb!  "Stay here."  He said firmly and then bounded off to the tomb entrance.

Entering, he found nothing at first and all seemed in order, but then he heard a small clink in the bowels of the place.  He moved silently despite his massive size and then narrowed his angry eyes as he saw movement.  Someone was actually robbing the mausoleum!  He counted four thieves and they had a true bounty of items that would no doubt fetch a very high price.  That was it for Kaimar.

Coming down the stairs, he made himself look huge and he roared just as big.  "How dare you defile the royal tomb!"  He bellowed, "You will pay with your lives!"  The stairs he stood on was the only way out of the tomb and Kaimar knew that by keeping them from their way out, he had them trapped.

By the former king's stone tomb, one thief spun around and screamed quite woman-like when he saw the monster that blocked their escape.  "It's the demon of the castle!"  He shouted.  The other three were quick to show their fear also.
Kaimar roared again, making it echo around the stone walls.  "You will die for your treachery!"  He boomed and stepped forward a little.  He wanted badly for them to attack or try to escape and he wanted even more to rip them all to shreds.
"We have to kill it!"  Shouted one to the others.  The only thing that could hurt or possibly kill him was his father's broadsword, but that was inside the castle with his armour.

Kaimar roared again, ready to attack them, but then something in the back of mind made him stop.  His heart began to ache and his breath quickened.  What was happening to him?  He should tear them all apart and scatter their bones, strip the flesh from them and eat their hearts while they watched.  So why didn't he?  The next thing he knew, he was bargaining with them.  "Put it back!"  He yelled, "Put it all back and I will let you live!"  One of the thieves instantly dropped his loot, but the other two lingered.  To show he meant his word, he let the empty handed thief leave the mausoleum.  He roared again, "Put back what you have stolen!"  He yelled, swinging his claws at them.  They did as told and bolted, leaving behind the riches of his family.

Kaimar then stopped, but as he sat down, he turned his head to the ivy roots that were breaking through the stone.  "Make sure they never come back."  He said quietly to them.  "Make sure they remember what waits for them should they ever return."  The roots began to move and leave the walls and not long after, the sounds of cries and shouts could be heard heading for the boundary.  Every ivy plant from there to the wall where they had entered, whipped them.  He knew then they would never return.

After some time in thought and a careful placement of he riches back where they belonged, Kaimar finally emerged from the tomb and looked out up the stairs to find Ella stood at the top of the steps.  He lifted his head and regarded her carefully.  "They thought to steal from my father and mother."  He said angrily.  "They thought they could what did not belong to them.  I have shown them the light of their mistake."....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:23 am

She had seen the whole thing. He wanted to kill the men but he did not give into the urge. Ella looks at him a few minutes before speaking. "Your people are going through hard times. It does not excuse the behavior. It just offers an explanation. I am proud of you for not giving into your desire to kill them." She then goes to the tomb and says, "Rest in peace knowing that your son is in good hands and that some day you will meet again. He will lead your people into a new era of peace in your place." She places her hands on the ground and out comes a large golden rose.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:39 pm

At the same time the golden rose sprung from the ground, Kaimar felt a sense of peace around him.  He knew the feeling.  It was his mother and he smiled warmly as he felt it engulf him and then leave again.  Even after all this time and all his deeds, she still loved him.

"Come."  He said quietly to Ella.  "Let them be a while and come back to the snow and games with me."  He helped her back outside and then looked back with a contented smile as the ivy pulled the stone back over the entrance.  Hooking his love's arm around his elbow, he walked her back to the castle.  As he walked, he noticed that she still had the amulet and he carefully took it from her.  "This was always her favourite."  He said in a happy, but also a sad way.  "My father gave this to her when she first fell with me.  It was never from her throat, even when it choked her."  Several links had been added over the years as she had aged, or put on weight through pregnancy.  He looked at it and then looked at Ella.

"I think she would have liked you to have it."  He said suddenly and carefully unhooked the clasp.  "I know I would."  He moved around her back and tenderly slipped it about her slender neck.  It was a perfect fit and it suited her just as perfectly......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:49 pm

Ella left with him with a smile and she says, “The golden rose never wilts or dies. I figured it fit them and us. You can still feel their love here even now after everything you and the castle have been through.” She looks at him as he placed the necklace around her neck. She kisses his cheek and says, “I will take good care of it just as your mother had done.” She kisses his lips. “They are still with you. They live within you in your heart. They will always be with you.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:11 pm

Kaimar nodded and touched the amulet tenderly, "I'm getting that feeling more and more, the closer I get to you."  He said lovingly, "It's almost like you've opened the door for me to feel them again.  A door I hope never closes again."

As the snow got a little deeper, he picked her up and began to carry her through the drift back to the castle.  Once on more level ground again, he set her down and sat down on a low wall to watch her enjoy the snow with her family.  At this point, Chuck arrived with some hot chocolate and sat down next to him.

Turning to smile to his friend, he noticed the magic that had happened had not worn off and his friend looked like a real human being.  "How does it feel to be human again?"  He asked.
Chuck laughed and smiled to his friend, "It's hard remembering that things have to be done now, rather than the castle doing it on our behalf.  Cookie has completely separated from the stove now and she's already burned her fingers a dozen times."
"Interesting."  Kaimar said, "So a few burned meals to contend with for a while."
"You'd better believe it."  Chuck said, "I heard shouts coming from the mausoleum.  Was everything in order?"
"Some thieves tried to steal from the tombs."  Kaimar said.  "I let them live, but made sure the ivy gave them a good whipping for their troubles."
Chuck almost dropped his mug.  "You let them live?"  He asked.  Kaimar nodded.  "Well now, that is very impressive.  Miss Ella's magic isn't just in the spells she casts.  Not so long ago, you wold have ripped them apart for just being there, let alone taking things."
"Don't remind me."  Kaimar said, then cocked his brow, "Ever.  That part of me is done, I can feel it, Chuck.  I'm leaving it all behind."
"Abel would be proud of you."  Chuck said warmly, but then furrowed his brow as Kaimar shook his head.
"Not yet."  He said.
"Then when?"  Chuck asked.
Kaimar shrugged his shoulders as he picked up his larger stone mug and drank the chocolate.  "When he feels I have done my duty to his kingdom."  He said, "When I have restored everything he built and put his house back in order."
Chuck nodded, but he was still somewhat confused.  "How are you supposed to do that?"  He asked.  "The castle has been restored and everyone in it, save for you."
Kaimar pointed at Ella with his free hand.  "Her."  He said, "It was father's biggest dream for me to find a noble and honest wife and keep his bloodline in a state of honour."
"I'd say you've done that."  Chuck said, "You and she are to wed on the tithes.  She is of noble blood, albeit slightly diluted, but noble nonetheless and she is the most honest person I have the pleasure of knowing.  And what's more, she loves you.  What more can you do?"
"Let go of the soul still rotting in the royal portrait."  He said.  "Only then will the curse be banished entirely and only then can I go to her as the man she deserves.  She's found a way of making me human for a few days in a month, so I can at least be my old self when we wed, but for me to stay that way, I have to let go and forgive my parents' murderers."  He sipped the chocolate again, "At least that's my understanding of it."
"I see."  Chuck said, beginning to understand what he was getting at.  He smiled as he watched Chloe start a snowball fight with Claire and Ella.  "You say a few days a month?"
"Yup."  Kaimar replied, "Three times in a month.  Not much, is it really."
"Maybe not."  Chuck said, spying the amulet on Ella.  "But maybe it is.  You know, they always say that you find the innocence and purity of new life can create anything, even forgiveness of one's hatred.  I'd say make the most of it and complete your father's wish."
Kaimar looked at his friend and smiled, patting him lightly on the shoulder, though it still knocked Chuck forward a good number of inches.  "Thanks, my friend."  he said, "Sometimes, I feel I don't deserve you."
"You don't."  Chuck coughed as he straightened his back again, "But I'm still here regardless."  Just then, a snowball came flying their way and Chuck ducked just in time.  It hit Kaimar square in the face and he stood up.
"Right!"  He bellowed with a laugh, "That's it!"  He put his chocolate down and gathered up the biggest snowball he could in his claws.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next