The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed - Page 14 Empty Re: The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed

Post by LadyRaven Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:54 am

Kaimar smiled and nodded, "He or she won't be the only one to sit and listen."  He said to her.  He kissed her back tenderly and then pulled her into his lap.  He put his hand over her tummy and sighed softly as he pulled her down with his other hand to kiss her.  "You do realise something."  He said with a grin, "Once you start growing, I won't be able to keep my hands off you.  And after, you'll have to start locking your bloomers, or I'll have you full bellied more than you'd like."....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed - Page 14 Empty Re: The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:06 pm

Ella giggles some as he pulled her down into his lap. “Well I will gladly bare you as many children as you want me to. But we do have to have at least small gaps in between each child. It would give me to recuperate from each birth.” She kisses his neck and strokes his chest. She says, “For right now we need to make sure this baby comes out okay first.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:25 am

Kaimar smiled up at her and kissed her cheek before settling back in his chair.  He put his head back on the rest and stared at her.  She was so beautiful and he knew in his soul he never deserved such an angel in his life.  Not long after, Chuck entered the living room with Roger.

"Kaimar."  Chuck said, "I've told the workers to down tools and leave the rest." 
Kaimar nodded and looked to Roger, "I'm sorry for this."  He said, "But..."
"I understand."  Roger said, holding his hand out before looking to Ella.  He smiled and nodded....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:39 am

She got up slowly and hug her father. She says, "We will come to your aid if anything happens. But they must learn. Maybe with time our family will become stronger. Only time will tell." With this said, she kissed his cheek and helped him and Claire to the carriage. She waved goodbye to them as they left. A great weight seemed to be lifted off her shoulders as soon as the for them disappear from sight of the castle.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:39 am

Kaimar also went out to see them off and smirked as he watched Rachael and Beatrice forced to walk behind with their luggage.  He managed to keep the laughter stifled in his throat, but the smile was unmistakable.  "I'd love to see that argument when they reach the cottage."  He said as they crossed the bridge, but then his smile faded, "One thing though, if they start on Claire, she will have to find her spine and stand up to them.  If they get too much, you can bring her and your father here for a while and leave them to fend for themselves a little."......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:10 am

She looked at him with a smile for a moment. But she shook her head at his last comment. "That will just teach her to run away from her problems. If she wants to grow her spine, she will have to do it under pressure. Only then will she find her breaking point. And when that happens, she will no longer be pushed around by anyone. She will blossom like the flowers of our garden." She stood by him with her arm wrapped around him. This would take time. But it would pay off in the end at least she hoped.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:32 pm

Kaimar smiled and nodded, "well, let's just hope it doesn't take too long."  He told her, "Though, without you to hide behind, I doubt she will stand it for as long."  he led Ella back inside out of the cold and back to the living room....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:30 pm

Ella looks at him with a smile. It was true that her sister Claire would not put up with Beatrice and Rachel's behavior for very long. Despite Claire's natural soft and kind nature, she could be just as lethal as her other sisters when she needed to. She just did not like to. Once they were back in the living room, she sat close to the fire. Ella may have been born during the winter but she did not like it. And it did not like her.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:21 am

Kaimar stared down at his pregnant bride and smiled softly.  She really didn't like the winter and it certainly didn't like her.  He would have to do something about that.  He'd heard recently about an invention called central heating, where hot water was pumped all over the home and then the heat radiated out through twisted pipes hung on the wall.  He wasn't sure exactly how it worked yet, but he knew it would be an expensive option to keep his angel warm.  She was more important.

"My love?"  He asked after some time in thought, "Your father told me about something called central heating.  He says it's ideal for the winter time and it might benefit you better than open fires like this.  Would you like it installed to help keep you warm?".......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:37 am

She looks at him unsure what to say for a moment. She knew it had been a long time for him to know what people have done in the past five hundred years. "That would help me stay warm yeah. But I don't want to be a burden to you." She rubs her stomach as she thought about the gift they were both going to receive 9 months. They were going to be parents and she couldn't wrap her mind around it. "I am very nervous about being a mother."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:04 am

Kaimar pursed his lips and shook his head, "I would never consider you a burden, Ella."  He said firmly, "So don't ever think that way.  Keeping you warm keeps you happy.  I will see about having it done as soon as possible."  Then she said she was nervous about being a mother and he got down on the floor with her in front of the fire.  "Don't be."  He said, cupping her face in his hand, "With your heart, you couldn't fail, even if you tried."  He told her, "I've waited 500 years for this, and for you.  If anyone should be nervous, it's me."  He laughed then and kissed her.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:14 am

She kissed him back gently and runs her fingers through his hair. "You should not be nervous at all my love. You have the kindest heart I know. No one I could ever picture myself with having children could be like you. So brave so fearless so perfect." She was that she was not the only one that was nervous about it. After all it would be their first child together. The Prince or princess of the land and their hearts.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:26 am

Kaimar kissed her back and smiled, "A few months back, you said very different."  He told her, "I was evil and careless, and violent.  I still can't believe sometimes how quickly all that changed.  It was like you arrived and turned back the clock for everyone, especially me.  And here we are now."  He touched her stomach lightly, "I never dreamt I could have this, I never wanted it until you came.  I'm not the perfect one, my angel, it's you.  You're the perfect one.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:37 am

Ella strokes his cheek with a calm understanding smile. "You were in a lot pain when I came here. It's understandable how you were then. Now you understand that you don't have to bear that pain anymore by yourself. And that is what opened up your heart to me." She kisses him softly before getting into his arms to be held. She wraps her arms around his neck. She says, "I never thought I would have this either. I thought I would be either dead or knocked up by some stranger."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:50 am

Kaimar willingly opened his arms and then sat more comfortably, leaning back against the chair as she cuddled into him, "And I will forever be in your debt for it."  He told her as he kissed the top of her head.  Feeling her this close again began to stir things up downstairs and he shifted his position slightly so he didn't start poking her.  "Dead?  Possible."  He said after some time, "Knocked up?  Doubtful."  He looked down at her and smiled, "Something tells me, you wouldn't let anyone else near you to do that.  And your father would probably have killed him.  Look what he did when he found us together, he could easily have ripped my head off with his bare hands, the look on his face."......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:09 am

Ella laughs some and says, "If I hadn't talk to him, you probably would killed you before you could even turn your head. His face was as red as a strawberry. And he wonders where my sisters got their temper. I am surprised that it skipped me." She cuddles into him and kisses him gently on the lips. She could never picture herself with someone else. Granted it was dark in the beginning but now their future is full of life.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:16 am

Kaimar laughed again and nodded, "I don't doubt it."  He chuckled, "But I don't think his temper skipped you."  He lifted her chin with his finger and thumb, "I reckon you just know how to control it better."  She cuddled further into him and kissed him again, which made him groan softly and he shifted his position again.  "So, about telling him he's a grandfather."  He mused, "Maybe a couple of weeks after the wedding, do you think?"......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:46 am

She blushed some as he complimented her. But the blush was instantly gone the moment he brought up telling her father. "How about we don't tell him until the baby's here? I don't want to deal with him losing his mind. I might turn him into a toad. Or worse my sisters just could have a freaking hay day with it." She kisses him deeply and strokes his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:51 am

Kaimar growled in his throat as he felt his passion rising again.  He took her stroking fingers in his and held them still a moment, "You won't be able to hide it from him for long."  He offered, "He'll see the bump and know and I don't think he will be pleased not to have been told.  As for your sisters,"  He shifted his position again, deciding this time to get off the floor entirely.  The temptation was getting too much.

Sitting carefully back in the chair with Ella still in his lap, he felt more comfortable.  "I really couldn't give a hoot what they do.  By the time you're showing, we would have been married the appropriate time, so there's nothing they can say about it.  Besides, I'd have them thrown out faster than they could run if they so much as think to start trouble."......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:12 am

Ella smiles some as he got them off the floor. That was not the reaction she was expecting but she respect that. "We can tell him after the wedding. Then he can't have any say in the matter." She rests her head on his chest and just hold still so she would not tempt him any further. "Okay it would be fun to see my sisters thrown out."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:19 am

Kaimar groaned again softly as Ella made herself comfortable on him again and let her fingers go to continue what they had been doing previously.  "I bet you would love it."  He said quietly and leaned right back in the chair.  Were it not for her slight teasing earlier, he could have happily fallen asleep there with her.  He smiled and curled some of her hair in his fingers, "I can't believe Chuck picked the only buggy in the stable that carried only two.  Making them walk like that with their luggage, it must have been so humiliating for them."......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:03 pm

Ella looks at him seeing he was tired. Today has been a very stressful day for the both of them. She also knew it was only going to get worse. They had to prepared for their wedding that was only a few weeks away. And also get the nursery ready for their baby. She gets off his lap and takes his hand in hers. "Sleeping in the chair is not good for you. It is very hard on the back. Let us rest in our bed." She guided him back to their bedroom and helped him into bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:09 am

Kaimar opened his eyes when Ella moved and then stared at her as she said he would be more comfortable in bed.  He most definitely would, but the day had only just begun and he had much to do.  He smiled at her and pulled her back down into his lap.  "The day as barely begun."  He said quietly, closing his eyes once more, "And I have much to do.  Just lets sit here for an hour before I'm forced from your embrace.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:26 am

Ella looks at him a moment and says, “As you wish my husband.” She stayed in his arms. “I have a feeling that we are going to have a boy. I want set up a nursery if it’s okay. It would give me something to do while you do your kingly duties.” She lays her head on his chest listening to his heart beat.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:22 pm

Kaimar smiled, enjoying hearing her call him husband and then settled back again to enjoy the cuddle.  She started on about how she felt they would have a son.  A son.  His father would be so very proud, but he only cared that it arrived screaming and with all it's digits intact.  She wanted to set up a nursery.  It sounded like a good idea.  "But I may need you too, my queen."  He told her, "Some of my royal duties will need your approval.  I'd hate to pull you away from the nursery too often, but from time to time, I will need you.  And after the wedding, I have to present you to the land and the people.  They need to know who you are.  Are you up for all that?".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next