The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness and Shadow (Reserved for sammie)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Darkness and Shadow (Reserved for sammie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Darkness and Shadow (Reserved for sammie)

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:16 am

Deadpool: So everyone else noticed it too? Of course they did...he took her everywhere with him...she was his angel, everything about you looks exactly like her...

Deadpool looked at the sad below and put his blades into the sand so they were crossed like an "X" standing up and walked into his shack, he beckoned her inside and he sat at the lone table with but two chains, one of either end.

Deadpool: I am Deadpool, that's my mercenary name, my real name is Wade Wilson, but just call me Deadpool. Well miss Pez...why do I have the pleasure of such a pretty young woman tracking me down?

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Male Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Darkness and Shadow (Reserved for sammie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Darkness and Shadow (Reserved for sammie)

Post by Kitten Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:30 am

Pez frowned but Deadpool's sad expression erased it almost immediately. She followed him as he beckoned to follow him up to his shack. She entered and closed the door behind her. She then sat down in the other chair and looked to Deadpool. She fluffed out the skirt of her dress and sat up straight. "Mr. Deadpool, i need your help. I have come to earth on a rather serious matter. I'm sure you are familiar with the name Lord Dark?" She asked him. "I have been sent to collect you to assist in the downfall of Lord Dark. I have been told that you may not accept this mission. So i am also willing to negotiate with you Sir." Pez rose and looked to Deadpool. "Just answer me something please...who is this woman that i supposedly am? What was she to do with Syth? I must know!" Pez said. Her curiosity was going to kill her one of these days for sure.
Kitten
Kitten

Female Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:39 am

Deadpool's eyes went to the floor as she asked the questions, he stood and put his back to her staring out the window and began to tell her why, and as he told her, another semi-transparent live flashback played out in front of Pez.

Deadpool: She was a beautiful woman, and made him very happy.

Images of a young Syth and a girl who looked exactly like Pez are shown, it is a wedding and Syth has just kissed the bride.

Deadpool: Back then he was a paladin knight, a fighter for the light...she was a fire mage...it seemed they were made for each other...a perfect match...

Images of a younger deadpool are shown, but he doesn't have the ninja costume on, the images show the three of them laughing together and being friends.

Deadpool:...And I was his best friend...until the day our lives changed forever...

Images are shown of some sort of invasion of the city. The intruders attack Syth's house, his bride inside, she is about to be attacked by one of the invaders when the younger deadpool, called wade back then, comes in to save her. After a few minutes of fighting, wade is unable to hold off the intruders and they knock him out and take Syth's bride with them. A few hours later Syth comes into his house to see Wade knocked out on the floor, just waking up.

Syth: I asked you to protect her! ou let them take her! How could you!

Wade: I'm sorry Syth...I couldn't hold them off...they were too strong...please forgive me.

Syth: When this conflict is settles...I never want to see your pitiful face again.

Deadpool: He cast me out of his life that quickly, but the next thing to happen to him would truly ruin his life and completely destroy his will to stay a protector of light.

Images are shown are Syth trying to rescue his bride, she is tied up surrounded by guards, but when Syth finally gets to her, she reveals she wasn't really tied up, it was a trap.

Syth: How could you betray me like this?!

she shoots Syth to the ground with her magic and stands over him smiling.

"You were always weak...I can't be with a weak man..."

The flashback ends as Deadpool turns back around and sits in front of Pez.

Deadpool: The reason you probably heard it would be difficult for me to accept this mission is because I hate Syth for doing what he did...he cast out his best friend...and all I was doing was trying to protect her as he asked...but I do want to know why it is you look like her...this is more than just coincidence.......any questions?

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:48 am

Pez stood there stunned for a moment or two. Still trying to take in the betrayal of the woman that Syth loved. Pez felt embarrassed that she looked like her. She would never to that to the man she loved, no matter how weak he was. She placed a hand on her chest and looked to Deadpool, "I....i'm shocked Deadpool...i had no idea...my goodness..." She stuttered. Pez took a couple of deep breaths in and out, "I do hope you know that i am not this woman that you all speak of. I would never do that to someone i loved!" She exclaimed. Pez brushed her hair back and relaxed a little, "Deadpool, i NEED you to come back with me. It's the only way i can stop Lord Dark. You're my only hope. I assure you that Syth will not touch a hair on your head. If he does...he'll have me to answer to. And he won't like that." Pez paused and looked to Deadpool, "So Sir...are you with me?" She asked him, holding out her hand to seal the deal.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:59 am

Deadpool laughs and looks at Pez as if she's kidding.

Deadpool: Yeah I guess I'll try and help but...you're talking about this so casually...this is Lord Dark we're talking about, even if I could get close enough to dispatch him, he still has two henchmen that would eat me alive plus a loyal empire that would have us hanged...and anyway, what is your interest in killing Dark anyway?
-----------------
Dark's Caste
----------------
Chronus and Vega, Dark's henchmen, are standing in the dungeon on an errand discussing something.

Vega: I've seen portrait's of Syth's former bride before...she and that girl he left with earlier look exactly alike, how can that be?

Chronus: Ha, Vega you really are too curious...but if you must know...Andria was a clone.

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:07 am

Pez smiled to Deadpool, "Oh don't you worry about his henchmen...or the empire...i can send them all to a...." She laughed evily, "...Better place..." She sniggered again. "I need to dispatch him to save Syth. I know that may not interest you right now, but i shall explain everything else to you in due time my good man," Pez said with a smile. "Now..." She hold out her hand and a large portal of electric blue opened, "Shall we get going?" She asked, beckoning Deadpool to go first.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:26 am

Deadpool stood and went outside, returning with his two swords strapped to his back.

Deadpool: Fine I'll help you...but only ot of curiousity, I want to find out the connection between you and her, and why you look exactly like her.

Deadpool stepped through the portal and instantly they were within the empire again, a few blocks from the castle itself, lightning struck on a rooftop adjascent to where Deadpool and Pez were, Raydor appeared again.

Raydor: One has to wonder...if this is simply a desperate gambit...or a well thought out plan...Dark, his two henchmen, as well as his champion of darkness all await just inside the castle...I hope you have a good plan...

Raydor sits down on the roof as if a show is about to begin and he's got front row seats.

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2