The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curiosity Killed The Catfish R/rated

2 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Curiosity Killed The Catfish  R/rated - Page 9 Empty Re: Curiosity Killed The Catfish R/rated

Post by LadyRaven Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:22 am

Syrenne was thrilled when Merlin preserved the flowers to take home and she held them to her as she entered the water.  As the sun began to rise, she could feel a tingling in her legs and soon enough, she could feel her toes being buried in the sand below the water as her feet joined back together and her fins grew large.  In less than a minute, she had her tail back and she sat in the water, feeling the cold morning ocean wash over her.  It wasn't quite full dawn yet, so she wondered if she might have been able to stay a little longer.

As Merlin entered the water, she turned in it and smiled to him, making to go to him, but then she saw a bright light begin to glow around his legs.  "Merlin!"  she cried, hauling herself along the shallows to him.  The light got brighter and brighter until she was blinded.  What had happened?!  As quickly as the light arrived, it faded again and she saw Merlin thrashing around in the water.  At first, she didn't understand.  At least that was until she saw a huge tail lift clean out of the water and fall again.

Spurred on to get to him even faster, Syrenne put her head under the water and sucked it in, blowing it back out again through her gills for a quick dart to Merlin.  "What happened!?"  She cried as she reached him and took him by the shoulders.  Quickly, she pulled him into deeper water and stared at him in shock.  "How?"  She asked as she made a quick circle around him.  "Oh my!"  What she saw made his previous prosthetic look amateurish and plain.  What she saw now was nothing short of stunning.  "Oh my!"

She had never seen anything like Merlin's tail before.  Most were a solid block colour slightly lighter than the hair of a merman, but his was two tone in colour.  At his waist, it was flesh coloured, not unusual there, but as it went down, it got darker until it turned the same dark colour as his hair.  He'd gone from tan to black in a fine and very unique fade.  "Oh Merlin!"  She sighed, "You're... you're, oh my, you're beautiful!"  And not just that, his own tail seemed larger than the prosthetic and his fins were huge!  He could easily cover her entirely with them and that only served to make him even more desirable.  Had the sands done this?
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Curiosity Killed The Catfish  R/rated - Page 9 Empty Re: Curiosity Killed The Catfish R/rated

Post by questor Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:36 am

Merlin moved further into the ocean with her and began looking himself over. How,well of course it had to have been the sand. He thought he felt some roughness when he had wiped his hands on his legs. He slowly moved his tail and felt that it was not as hard as the prosthetic one. His legs he knew were fused together under all the scales, flesh and blubber. "Like you, I think I accidently got some of the sand on my legs, when wiped my hands on my legs."

He then chuckled when she told him he looked beautiful. "Well now we know it works both ways." he swam around her getting the feel of his new body. "Now I will have to be back on land before sunset. Hopefully my father will get her soon and study the sand and let us know if we indeed have only a limited time in our changed forms." he reached out a hand to her and took one of hers. "Think we had best get to the spire." he grinned and began swiming in the direction of the Spire.

When they arrived, oh the looks on the faces of everyone. Surprise, amazement, wonder and the like. They could see it was not the prosthetic tail and fins. The ambasadors from the other communities smiled broadly when they seen him. The one that had given them the sand nodded to him and looked extreamly happy.

Once things settled down and the sand was studied more, he planned to take a trip to where the sand had come from. He wanted to find the source. This would be a wonderful breakthrough for both merfolk and surface dwellers.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:54 am

Syrenne understood when Merlin explained about getting sand on his legs and she smiled beautifully at him as he swam around her like it was second nature to him.  He was a very fine merman indeed and she felt quite proud now that she was his.  Sadly though, he then reminded her he only had a short time in this form and she nodded forlornly.  "I know."  She said with her head down.  Then he said they should get back and she nodded again.

The greeting they got at the Spire was what she expected.  Everyone was smiling and some were even bowing to him, to them both and Syrenne felt her pride come back up again.  Many of the mermen looked on in some jealousy at his colouring and size, while females, old and young, turned their bodies brazenly in flirtation.  Everyone was highly impressed and Syrenne showed her pride openly.  Merlin was her mate and she was his and there was no one that would dare get in their way.

On their way through the crowds, Syrenne spotted the merman from the deep and bowed her head as he offered what could have been a smile.  She remembered the movement Hector had made in thanks to him and she copied the move as best she could, holding her tail up behind her bowed head as far as she could.  The deep merman replied with the same move and then he came forward.  He wanted to check something.  Getting close to Merlin's head, he reached out and moved his hair from the crown of his head.  He smiled again, finding what he wanted apparently and backed off again.  "I wonder what that was about."  Syrenne said quietly to Merlin.  "I think he found something in your hair."  She lifted up somewhat and carefully parted Merlin's hair.  She understood then what the other merman had found.

"You have a crest."  She said suddenly and rather excitedly.  "You have the crest of a pure merman."  She smiled wonderfully at him.  "You're not like I am on the ground, half way there, you're pure Merlin.  The sands have made you what you were born to be."  She threw her arms around him and kissed him passionately.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:44 pm

Merlin grinned when he saw the reacions of the male and female merfolk.  He kept Syreene close to him showing that she was his mate.  He was happy and full of excitement himself.  Merlin looked at her in surprise when she said he was a pure bred merman.  The sands had transformed her, giving her legs, but it seemed to have done more to him.  He was a bit confused but when she three her arms around him and kissed him he let his arms encirle her and he returned the kiss.  When he broke the kiss, he asked her.  "How can that be?"

Syrenne shook her head, "I don't know."  She said, "Perhaps it's the changes that your father made to you.  Maybe they brought that part of you to full life?"  She hugged him again, "But I don't care.  I love you with or without a tail."  The open show of affection seemed to stir quite a reaction from the crowd, but Syrenne didn't care a scale for it....

Merlin smiled and hugged her back.  The looks they were giving them was not unique but for them perhaps it was.  He had seen it in public on the surface and it really didn't matter to him.  Most was almost jelousy, but then there was surprise and awe.  He then looked over her shoulder and saw Hector.

Hector came forward as much in awe as the rest of them.  "My!"  He said with joy, "So it does work both ways.  How happy I am for you both!"  He slapped Merlin strongly on the shoulder as though a father welcoming the new son-in-law.  "You look like you were born for this, and so unique as well.  I can only imagine the young Syrenne will produce from you, Merlin.  If they are anythig close to the two of you, they will be truly stunning."  At Merlin's shoulder, Syrenne turned slightly blue with blush.....

Merlin chuckled and blushed a bit himself.  "Well only tme will tell."  He then told him what Syrenne had told him.  "I guess that might be significant, yet I will have to be on land before the sunsets tonight, untill we find out the full impact of the sand."

Hector beamed with pride then and eagerly checked the merman's head.  He almost laughed with happiness and slapped Merlin's shoulder again.  "It's more than significant, my boy!"  He chimed.  "It has comfirmed what I've been discussing with Ambassador Melin.  He has been telling me some of the history and working of the sands.  Our old tales, it seems, have been mistaken.  The experiments your father did provided the answer.  The dna he took from the merman was of a pure line, just like Syrenne.  You will need the sands only once because of what you already are.  It is the same for Syrenne."  he slapped Merlin's shoulder a third time.  "You both can come and go as you please, when you please.  There is no limit to the time you can spend in either world.  Isn't that amazing?"....

Merling looked at Hector, with his jaw down and mouth opened.  He didn't know what to say, but the information burned in his mind.  They could come and go as they pleased?  Syrenne could come on land and he could show her the world and not have to worry about her not being able to return to the sea.  He could go for what ever time needed to explore the depths of the ocean and as a merman, going deep with out any problem.  Finally he he grabbled Hectors arm and smiled.  "That is the greatest news I have heard."

Hector returned the grip and smiled proudly.  "Yes it is."  He said.  At Merlin's side, Syrenne cuddled into him further, completely happy now there would never be a rush to part in either place.  Hector looked around briefly and smiled tot he other dignitaries there, but before long, he returned his eyes to the new couple.  "Things are winding down her now, so if you two love eels want to elope for a while, be my guest.  Just be sure to thank Ambassador Melin again on your way out."  He reached forward and touched Syrenne's cheek lovingly.  "And make sure you have plenty of fun discovering your new found pairing.  I'll pester for the details later.".......

Merlin looked at Syrenne smiling.  "Well now what shall we do?"  he asked her.  They could explore the ocean.  Syrenne could show him more now and eventually they could go to where Melin's people came from, perhaps even find the sunken city of Atlantis.  Oh there was so much he wanted to explore and then so much he wanted to show Syrenne.

Syrenne almost grinned at Merlin as she turned to face him.  Playfully, she ran her fingers over his new gills at his ribs, "Oh, I'm sure I could think of several things to do with you."  She said just as playfully, "And I just know you could put that tail to some very good use."  She took his hand and made for the exit, stopping just long enough to bow her hand in thanks again to the ambassador....

He followed her and gave the merman a bow.  His gift was the most wonderous gift of all.  He would remember the merman and he hoped he could help him and his people somehow, to repay them for it.  When they were out off the main room of the Spire, he looked at her.  "Now what do you have in mind."

Syrenne laughed softly and pulled on his arm, leading him away from the structure and into more open water.  "It's about time you put that tail to proper use."  She told him with a giggle.  After a short burst of speed, Syrenne turned her tail and began to dance and play in the water, intending that he join in...

When she began swimming around he smiled and he remembered the practice dance and the matting ritual of the pair.  Closing his eyes he remembered the moves and began to swim about using his tail and fins to move in powerful and integate moves about her.  In the distance her friends watched and pointed.  Soon they incircled them at a distance.

Syrenne swam and danced, showing her agility and form in every possible way.  When she saw Merlin join in, she was thrilled and moved with more ferver than before.  She wanted him to see every aspect of her and to show him she was more than capable of handling him.  A little away from them, she saw her friends watching and circling around them.  They began to dance also, but not intrude on the new pair.  To them, they were celebrating the joining of Syrenne and Merlin.  Syrenne danced further and faster and then in a sudden turn of her tail, she shot for the surface.  She leaped out of the water and turned a full circle in the open air before falling gracefully back into the water and continuing her dance.  She wondered what Merlin would do to match her....

Laughing Merlin followed her up, useing his tail and fins to build up tremendous speed.  He shot from the water up into the air spinning about a number of times before making two sumersults in the air and knifing back into the water.  His new tail and fins were incredable.  He had never been able to swim lkie he was now.  As he came back down he again continued the dance.  He smiled at her and moved in close.

Syrenne stared in awe as she turned to see him jump twice the height with twice the skill and as he descended againa nd drew closer to her, she copied the move.  She stopped showing so much of the agile, but a little more seduction on her part.  She moved around him and flicked her tail at him, teasing him a little as she continued to dance for him.  The others around them continued their own dancing, but gave them a little more space.  It was clear to them, Syrenne and Merlin were engaging a mating dance.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:38 pm

He had seen the one couple do the same thing as they were. Now she was flicking her tail at him, teasing him. He laughed and moved even closer, running a hand over her body as she spun and danced. This was their formal mating ritual. Even though they had sealed their bond on land, they were doing so formally in her culture. He noticed her friends backing off more, they were smiling and soon moved off completely, probably to go tell everyone the happy news. Merlin finally moved in up to her and put his arms about her.

Hector was one of the first to be told the news. Her friends wanted to make sure he knew. Soon the whole community received the word and there was dancing in the streets. The King and Queen were finally pairing formally.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:54 pm

Syrenne continued her dance until she felt Merlin's arms around her. She turned in his embrace and put her arms around his thick middle as she moved him in that final circle and curled her tail around his. "I love you." She said softly to him....
He slowly let them sink to the floor of the ocean, "I love you too.l" he told her and kissed her deeply as their bodies came to rest on the ocean floor.
Syrenne returned the kiss as they sank to the base of the Spire. Slowly, she broke the kiss and began to turn in his arms. She tilted her head to one side, exposing her neck and shoulder and she pushed her tail back somewhat, not unlike what Nyssa had done in view of Merlin that day. "Did Hector show you what happens now?" She asked quietly....
He nodded and just like the other couple his manhood emerged. "Now this will be different." he smiled. They had done it the human way, now they would do it the merfolk way. He kissed her neck and shoulders, gently nipping at her neck with his teeth.
Syrenne sighed and curled her tail tighter behind Merlin's, encouraging him to use his fins as well as his hands. "Absolutely." She replied with a sigh, "And you'll feel it from your head to your fins and back again." She tucked her arms over his, meaning for him to pull them back and hold her and she straightened her back. She could feel his manhood emerging from his scales and it felt just as big now as it did then, but at least she knew this time, it wouldn't hurt so much....
He used his fins to caress hers as his hands moved over her breasts, squeezing them. He turned her then to face him and saw the opening in heer scales. He slowly entered her. It was strange but yet some how he knew what to do. It seemed his body knew what to do before his brain did. This was going to be an experience.
Syrenne gave out a small cry of pleasure as he entered her and she curled her tail tight around his, pulling her body to his and keeping it there. her arms went around his back and she dug her sharp nails into the spaces between his scales to keep a grip on him. She didn't need to move her hips this time, she only needed to move her tail and that did all the work and more and the rubbing of her tail scales along his felt very intense and passionate to her.....
The sensations of her tail rubbing against his was surprizing and exciting. This was new for sure and he was sure he was going to enjoy everything. He began moving his lower body, to move in and out of her as his tial and fins rubbed up against hers. This was a very knew experience for him. He would have to talk to his father on it. For if the sands could do this for him it was possible it could do the same for other surface dwellers and if there were any merfolk that wished to walk on dry land. Oh the possiblities of bringing the two races together in friendship was so great.
Syrenne moved with him and she cried out as he thrust deep into her. her tail spasmed around his, exicting her even more and she arched her back inward, pushing her top half slightly away from him. Her nails dug in deeper between his scales and she held on with all she could muster. Her skin flushed a stunning blue as did her tail scales and she shuddered in passion, opening her mouth and throat wide and crying out....
The feelings filling his body from the tips of his fins to the top of his head was thrilling and pleasureable. He moved a bit more faster. She was showing him the pleasure of mating their way as he had shown her the surface dweller way. As they continued he felt the heat rising and knew he would soon be filling her with his seed.
Her scales began to shimmer in the water as she climaxed and she could feel his manhood seeking out her core as he thrust ever deeper into her. She could feel her whole body from the crest hidden beneath her hair to the very tips of her fins tingle. She arched her back just a little more, taking him where he needed to be and she held him there....
Merlin felt every part of his body tingle and surge with pleasure, as he filled her with his seed. His body shook with the pleasure filling him. He pulled her to him and held her tightly. His breathing was rapid, the gills on his back opening and closing rapidly taking in the water to get the oxygen. Once he got his breathing under control he looked into her eyes. "Now what my love?"
Syrenne cried out a final time as she felt him seed her core and clung to him for dear life almost as she felt the pressure of it. As his gills flared for breath, so did her own and as he pulled her into his embrace, she pulled her nails from his scales and wrapped her arms around his back. She laughed quietly and then smiled into his eyes. "After that, I'd say you can do whatever you like." She replied still slightly breathless. After another moment, she let go one hand on his back and ran it tenderly down his cheek and along his jaw before she kissed him softly....
He smiled and took her hand in his and kissed it.l He looked around and didn't see anyone. "Oh boy. I bet your friends has spread the word." he then chuckled. Then he sighed. "You know we have to start planning our visits to the other communities starting with Jakar. I have a feeling that they will all want to see their new king and queen."
Syrenne smiled and pulled his hand to her cheek, "Oh, you can count on it." She replied smoothly, "We're a hot topic, especially you." She laughed as he did and then let the smile drop as he mentioned Jakar. "I know we have to leave soon. I don't relish the idea of going back there, but I know we have to so the formalities can be done with. I wonder what they will make of us?"....
"That we will have to see. But this time, you will not be forced to do anything, You will be able to come and go when you wish. I heard about what you said about the palace there." he chuckled. "You can have it totally redone if you wish." He knew she did not like the city, but they were part of their people as well. Slowly he flipped his fins to rise them off the bottom and up into the water some.
Syrenne nodded as he moved them from the ocean floor, "I don't think anyone hasn't heard what I did there on my last visit." She said with some shame. "But I won't change it. It would mean uprooting all that coral again and such a move could kill it entirely. She took a deep breath and carefully moved back from him. The move exposed her swollen sex and as she moved again, a small plume of dark liquid escaped from her opening. The swelling went down again and she worked her tail a little before turning back to the Spire. "I hope we don't have to leave too soon." She mused with a grin, "I'd hate to leave Hector without his details."....
"Well you could put other things about, to make it more appealing, put thing about that the coral would cling to and create what ever design you thing would look good." As they returned, again the people lined the streets bowing and smiling a knowing smile. Her friends were theire laughing and waving to them. He would have to include them in their tour. Having those that were close to Syrenne would be a good thing to keep her in good spirits. "Guess we should go see Hector." he laughed. "Let him know that we have paired both on land and in the ocean."
Syrenne laughed and waved back to her friends, "He already knows." She said with a giggle, "But he'll want to know the hows and wherefors." They entered the grand hall to find Hector eagerly waiting for them and held his arms out with a huge smile when he spotted them. Syrenne moved to him and she hugged him before she let go and backed up to be examined. It was customary as confirmation and she held her arms out with a smile as the older merman went about prodding and poking her. Both laughed then as when he poked her just below the navel, another small plume of dark liquid escaped. "Wonderful!" Hector exclaimed and quickly went to Merlin. "Welcome to the family, my boy!" he said, hugging him....
He laughed and then was hugged by the merman. He was now family now. Some how that just felt right. "It feels good." he told her. "I am going to have to inform my father as well." he laughed. "He is going to be estatic about it all." then he really laughed and shook his head. "Oh my, Aunt Amanda is going to be all questions and ....." he turned to Syrenne, "you are going to be smothered with love. She has been after me to get married for a long time."
Hector nodded and slapped his shoulder, "It will feel good." He said happily, "And it'll keep feeling good until she spawns, that is unless your ground dweller part can counter it somehow." he laughed then as Merlin explained he needed to inform his father. "I imagine he will be as happy as I am, one father to another so to speak." He then looked at Syrenne when Merlin mentioned something called Aunt Amanda. It was clearly a person, but he didn't understand the term Aunt, or married either really. He furrowed his brow in the confusion of it, but it passed quickly and he turned back to Merlin. "So my boy," he said, "Let's have the details. Did she let you right into her core?" Syrenne moved away slightly to allow the men time alone to talk. Besides, she had all her friends eager to know the details too.....
Merlin nodded at his question and told him that it had been an experience but that it seemed his body knew what to do, as if it was something he had already done. If what he had said was true, the DNA that he had been injected with had contained memories or instincts .He had seen the look on his face when he mentioned his anunt and marriage. "Marriage is pairing and an Aunt is what we call a father's sister or a father in law's sister. Amanda is my father's sister."
Hector nodded with a proud smile, "That is excellent news." He said with that same pride and then nodded as Merlin explained the experience of knowing. "There is always memory in the flesh, no matter how small the amount may be. There are some things that we have no learning for, they come as instinct, perhaps the memory from our parents. It is not uncommon among our people." Merlin then went on to explain the confusion and he nodded, "Ahh yes, I understand now." He said, "An extention of the family relations. I would like to learn more about this when you have the time spare for me?" He began leading Merlin towards the long table and then pushed an anemone toward him. Perhaps in his new form, he might like some fresh fish, he thought. "I imagine you'll be leaving soon for Jakar. I remember you saying about it during the formalities. It will be hard for her to be there again. Her last visit was such a heartbreak for her." He cocked his head to one side, "Perhaps you could visit elsewhere first?" He offered, "Work up to it, so she won't be so skittish again." He laughed quietly, "I think if I hadn't intervened before, she may well have taken a few chunks out of the former king. I'd hate for that to happen with someone else."....

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:24 am

He would have loved to have seen her and her interaction with the former king. "Well this time she will have the freedom of coming and going on her own. She knows that this is where we will be returning to and that here is where our home will be." Well their under water home. On land it would probably become the little island after a bit of building and supplying. His family would more then likely come visiting alot on their ocean voyages.

His family were ocean seafarers Even his Aunt was. They sailed the seas doing various things, from fishing and ocean exploraing to taking cargo from one place to another. His father was a scientist but that did not keep him from the sea. They had a few ships to do what they needed to do and the one that Merling had come on was their research vessel.

"I think it would be best to get it over and done with, especially if she feels trapped or something. But I think the people will make her change her mind about the place. If they are like the ambasadors that have come and the people here, I think she will accept it in her heart."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:47 am

Hector nodded and smiled, "That is good to know."  He said as he looked around the grand hall.  "One's home is always in the heart and soul."  He moved from the table and began swimming for the main opening, encouraging Merlin to follow.  "How many will you be taking as your guard?"  He asked.  "Given you're royalty now, I would suggest no less than ten guard and some entourage also.  If you don't really know who, I can perhaps offer some names?"  He smiled, "And I know Arien will want to go with her again.  No doubt she will want her community.  They will keep her sane I think amongst all those strangers."

In the open water, such was their playground, Syrenne laughed and played with her friends, telling them all they wanted to know.  Some of her females were quite jealous of her, given Merlin's colouring and size and many of her males were too.  Syrenne explained how it had all happened and what the ambassador had found and told them.  "You are so lucky, little siren."  Arien told her warmly, "Such a unique male in Merlin.  The folk in Jakar will be crawling over him to see if it's true.  A fade like his hasn't been seen for many generations."
"I know."  Syrenne replied, "I think it could be because of the merman he was experimented with.  Ambassador Melin said he must have been of the original line.  If that's so, it wouldn't have been tainted or diluted.  But you're right, there will be a lot of jealousy.  I just hope he won't get caught up in all the attention."
"And what about you?"  Arien asked. 
"What about me?"
Arien smiled and swung her hand with Syrenne's in friendship, "What are your thoughts on what will happen in Jakar?"
Syrenne smiled and swung her hand with Arien's, "I don't know yet."  She said honestly, "But I know things will be a lot different with Merlin at my side.  He will keep me safe."
"I'd like to come with you."  Arien asked, "You know I love the city life and I do so want to be with you on your tour."  She grinned then and patted Syrenne just below her navel, "Besides, I'd like to be around to help when you start spawning."
Syrenne laughed and patted Arien's hand, "I don't think that will be happening just yet."  She said, "We have far too much to do first and the same again up top, but I do want you all to come with me.  Everywhere will be so strange to me."
Arien nodded and smiled, "What's it like up there on land?"  She asked.
"Very dry."  Syrenne replied with a laugh, "But from what I've seen on Merlin's island, it's quite beautiful.  Trees that sway in the wind like invisible currents and plants that have such vibrant colours.  Merlin packed a few to bring with us, but I think we forgot them when he got the sands on his legs."
Arien looked on in wonder and imagination, "I'd love to see it like you do."  She said wistfully.  "What was it like having legs?"
"It was weird at first."  Syrenne replied, "But it didn't take me very long to master them.  It's a very strange feeling when they move independently and having toes that you can move separately as well, but it feels good."
"I wish I could do that too."  Arien said and many of her community nodded in agreement.  They wanted to know as well.
"Maybe you can."  Syrenne said.  "It worked on me well enough and we won't need the, again because of our bloodlines."
"Some day."  Arien said.

A few moments later, one of her male community spotted Merlin coming out with Hector and all the males began to move towards him.  A few of them bowed their heads in respect to both, but one male, a large green tailed one came forward and slapped Merlin on the shoulder.  "I'm Damus."  He said, "We haven't met formerly.  Syrenne is my community.  We males were watching you earlier and wondered if you'd like a game of chase with us?"  Such games were used as practice for hunting, but were also important in creating bonds.  Damus inviting him like this meant he and the other males wanted him to be a part of their community, a brother so to speak.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:34 am

Merlin watched the mermen come up and then he was invited to a game of tag.  He smiled and nodded his head, "I would love to.  It will give me a chance to see just what I can do."  He left with them, following to where they would begin the game.

Damus grinned almost dangerously, "Excellent."  he said and then with a nod of his head to Hector, led Merlin away into open water with the other males.  There were six in all, so it would be a good game.  "We don't invite the females to play this with us."  He warned, "It can sometimes get a little vicious."....

He looked at Darius with a raised brow.  He had a feeling that he would be returning with brusies and perhaps some cuts and such.  "So how does this game start?"  he asked as he prepared himself to make a dash for it.

"You'll need a blade."  Damus said with a grin.  "The rules are simple really.  The last merman swimming wins.  You're out if blood is drawn on you."....

He looked at Darius.  "I see."  He looked over at Hector and then asked if he had a blade.  His knife was not with him.  He had left it on the island.

Damus smiled and handed one over to Merlin as Hector smiled and shook his head.  This would be a very interesting game and he knew Damus would test his new brother thoroughly.  "We choose the chaser by the first cut."  he said and swiftly without warning, he sliced his blade across Merlin's shoulder.  "I guess you're it then."  And he darted away, as did the others.....

Merlin flinched as the blade cut him, then smiled and as Darius and the others dashed away he followed.  His tail and fins gave him more speed then he had ever had under water.  He soon was right behind them and rose above them as he slowly over took them.  He saw them look back at where he had been and heard them laugh, thinking they had lost him.  Soon enough he was a bit ahead of them and above and then he dove down rapidly, apearing before them, a grinn on his face.

Damus laughed and cajoled with his males as the game began, but all too soon, it looked as though they had lost him.  The jostling started between them, but Damus remained cautious.  He'd seen Merlin leap into the top world and he'd seen the speed at which the merman had done it.  He looekd around carefully as he powered his tail through the current.  Then, just by chance, he looked up.  The faded tan and black tail was hard to spot and Merlin was that quick, he barely had chance to turn.  The other five had no time to react and Damus watched as the sudden stop caused them to pile into each other.  "That'll be a few bruises."  he said quietly with a laugh.....

With a quick flick of the blade he had cut one of the others as the others scattered.  Merling laughed and nodded his head at the merman.  Then his eyes fell on Darius.

The merman cut out so to speak laughed and checked his wound.  Merlin's blade had gone pretty deep, but he didn't mind.  It showed his strength and determination to win the game.  he backed out gracefully and nodded his head to Damus.  Damus nodded back and then locked eyes with his new brother.  The gme was definitely afin (afoot) now.  "Try your luck, Merlin."  he called to the other male, "I've never lost this game yet."  He flashed his blade and darted off at great speed.......

"Never eh?  Well there is always the first time."  he laughed and took off after Damus.  This would be something of a chase as his opponet was a powerful male.  He would be a chalange to catch and cut.  Well again it would test his skills and strength.  He would have to use his wits.  Now he moved off a bit to the right and below this time.  He wanted to catch him.  He was amazed at what he could do.

Damus kept a close eye on the way Merlin moved through the water.  It was clear there was more power in his new brother tha he had first thought.  He watched Merlin move through the current as though it wasn't even there.  He was surely impressive, Damus was certain of it.  With his blade close, the merman darted through the water at almost his top speed, wanting to see just how quick Merlin could be.  Damus had never lost a race, nor had he ever been caught in the games.  If Merlin could but keep up with him, that would be a strong feat indeed.....

Damus was putting Merlin to the test, that was sure.  With a surge of strength, Merlin sured forward.  He had seen Damus looking behind him and as he looked forward again he moved behind him and below him.  When he would look back again he would not be there.  He would not see him on either side or above him.  Merlin would strike when he felt like it.

Damus spotted the change in movement and grinned.  Devious as well, he thought and started checking all his quarters.  As a hunter, it was his nature to do so.  It was hard to spot Merlin as his colouring and fade made for excellent camoflage, but he did finally spot him.  Merlin had placed himself very nearly in Damus' blind spot.  "Very clever!"  He called as he turned tail and went for him, "But so am I!"  He drew his blade out, ready to strike.  It was clear then also that the others had been forgotten for a while.....

Seeing Damus draw his blade, Merlin knew he was ready to strike.  He was ready for that.  He spun in a corkscrew motion making a more difficult target to hit, and again with a burst of speed moved forward and infront of Damus.  With a flick of the wrist, Merlin's blade sliced Damus' arm.

Damus almost growled in anger as Merlin evaded his strike and then in a heartbeat, he felt a sting down his arm.  Merlin had struck him!  Damus turned over quickly and away from his opponent as he checked his arm thoroughly.  Merlin had indeed drawn blood!  Damus stopped then and faced Merlin, somewhat breathless and nodded his head.  "You've removed me from the game."  he said, "I applaud your skill and speed, Merlin."  he took a deep breath and held out his hand.  Taking Merlin firmly by the forearm, he shook it and smiled.  "Brother."  he said.....

Merlin took the mermans arm.  "Brother."  he said as well.  Merlin was breathing hard now.  It had been an exertion on his part to catch Damus.  He still needed to build himself up to his full capacity of being a merman.  "Now do I have to find the others?"

Damus looked around a little, but then shook his head, "I think they backed off and let it be between us."  He said, then faced Merlin again.  He could see the exertion in him and nodded.  He felt the same.  "You've taken to the tail like a fish and I commend you for it.  You're a strong merman, Merlin and I'm proud to be with you.  Syrenne is one lucky maid.  I just know betewen you, your spawn will be bring pride and honour.".....

Merlin tanked him for his words.  It would take time but he knew that one day they would have a child and he or she would be pureblood.  As they swam back, he wondered where Syrenne was.  Once back at the Spire, "I want you and nine others to accompany Syrenne and I to Jakar."  he told Damus.

Damus followed Merlin back to the Spire and then looked around as he spoke.  The words almost shocked him and his head snapped back to Merlin, his long hair almost covering his face.  "Me?"  He asked, "Um, I'm honoured, but I'm just a hunter, I'm not guard.  I doubt I would be able to serve you well enough in that regard.".....

Merlin smiled.  "I think you underestimate yourself.  You are strong and fast, and you have the sences of a hunter.  You can see and sence things that guards would not.  Some will be guards but I want you and a couple other hunters along."  Merln had not forgotten about the former King's mother.  Guards were trained to fight when necessary but not to sence danger and thingk outside the box as it was.
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:51 pm

((sorry it's short.  couldn't think fast enough))

Damus gave his best smile and bowed his head, "Thank you."  He said with respect.  "I'll pick the best of my community and if it's of benefit, Syrenne wishes Arien and a few of her females to travel with you.  She feels having her closest friends with her will keep her sane.  I'd lean to agree with her.  She's skittish enough on a regular day."  He laughed openly.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:59 pm

Oh she might be skittish here and there, but she had not been that way with him. Having her friends there would help and they in turn would help her with what ever she needed. One thing was for sure, neither of them would need clothes. Now that would be something that would need addressing on the surface. "Having her friends along is a good idea. A couple of their parents should also go along." he chuckled, "To make sure they behave themselves."

He would ask Hector to select the guard detail, since he knew them best. In no way was it going to be as large as the former king had brought. Just enough to protect and to handle what ever needed done when they got there.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:09 pm

Damus laughed again and nodded, "They won't let them leave without."  he chortled, "Especially Arien's parents.  Sharok is one mean old crab about her and her mother is a force of nature onto herself.  I think you already met Sharok at the coronation.  He would have been the one glaring at Syrenne for snapping the former king's affections from his daughter."  He laughed a little more and then left to hand out the good news.

Across the way, Hector hovered somewhat with his arms folded.  His smile was unmistakeable.  It was pride and contentment.
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:37 pm

Merlin smiled as the Damus left. He had become king by defeating the former one. In the old days from what he had read, the Kings of the surface seldom or ever played games or mixed with the people as he was doing. He had a feeling the former king did nothing like he was doing with the people of the Spire.

He didn't know quite what to do yet he was thinking of how the people of the Spire and the other comunnities looked at him. He wanted them to know that he was not above them, he was not better then them, but apart of them.

After a bit of swimming he saw Hector and swam over to him to ask about the guards.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:13 pm

Hector nodded and smiled, "I'll have the best available."  he said, then went into the grand hall to draw up the names of those he thought of.  It didn't take him long and he soon returned with the list.  "I have ten names for you."  he said, "Sharok is the best of the guard and loyal as they come.  He is Arien's father, if you might remember?"  He reeled off the other names and ranks and told Merlin their histories in the guard and what their best talents were.  "Have you given consideration to your entourage?"  He asked, "I would think Syrenne will take Arien and Selina at least for some company."...
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:32 pm

"I know that Syrenne will be taking some of her friends along. I have asked Damus to accompany me along with a couple other hunters. As for others I am not sure who to take besides Sharok's mate. I have very little knowledge of who should go."

He understood the guard and some friends of Syrenne, but who else should he take with him. He didn't need any one tending to him so that was out. Damus he wanted because of his skills and some one to talk to as well. "What of you. Are you going to be joining us?" he asked Hector. He was the guardian of the Spire and so didn't know if he would be going or not.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:59 pm

Hector offered a warm smile, but then shook his head, "I wish I could come with you."  he said, "But my duties lie here.  I am the guardian of the Spire.  with my best travelling with you and Syrenne, I will be needed here to keep things going."  he smiled again, "Besides, after my last visit there, it's not likely I would be all that welcome and to be honest, I'm getting a little old now to wield a trident or a spear.  I'll stay behind and keep the home currents flowing for your return."....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:40 am

Merlin had figured as much. Another reason to tak Damus. He knew the merman would keep him straight and give him advise when needed. His actions and his new look had solidified his position and the feelings of the community. He had come to them as a surface dwelleer and now as apart of them. He was family, part of the community, and their king. All in the space of a couple of weeks.

He was going to have to give the details to his father. He was also going to have to get a second meeting with his father and Hector. After all His father was now part of the family as well. Let the two elders talk and hash out agreements. It would be an intresting meeting.

Once he finished with Hector he went to find syrenne. He wanted to see what she was up to and who she was going to be taking.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:32 pm

As Merlin left, Hector had one last thing to say to him.  "By the by, my boy!"  He called, "Shall I be expecting visits from your father in his hunt for knowledge?  I would look forward to seeing him and speaking with him at length.  I feel he and I should become better acquainted."  He didn't know if Merlin had heard him, but it didn't matter.  They could talk about it again on his return.

On the far side of the Spire, Syrenne was moving through the water with Arien and three other females.  They were playing with a small flotilla of jellyfish.  To any human, their venom was fatal, but to merfolk, it merely tickled.  The females danced around them, pushing them this way and that towards the surface as they migrated through the currents.  They were happy and content and acting as they had always done.  She wasn't the queen, or the royal consort, she was just a young mermaid enjoying her time with her friends.  It was like nothing had changed at all and Lukas' evil had never happened.  In fact, it wasn't until a young green female, Selina, spotted Merlin heading their way that things changed a little.  Syrenne turned to see Merlin coming and she smiled and waved to him happily.  She then shook her head at her friend.  "Don't be foolish."  She said firmly, "He's no different than Damus, or Thackery, or Silas."
"But he is different."  Selina replied, "He's King and not even a born merfolk."
Syrenne narrowed her eyes a little, "Since when did that make a difference to him?"  She asked, "He's gone below and beyond to fit in and make his mark.  Damus even challenged him to a game of chase.  He's more than earned his place in our community."
"But he's still the King."  Another said, a young tan female called Piper.
Syrenne smiled, "That he is."  She said almost dreamily, "But no more common or royal than you and I."  The last female to speak up was familiar to Merlin.  It was Nyssa.
"I'm so jealous of you, Syrenne."  She said honestly, "Had I known he would be such a unique merman, I might have rejected my mate for him."
Syrenne laughed, "Hindsight is a wonderful thing."  She laughed, "But he's mine and I am his and the proof still seeps from me, so keep to your own.  Speaking of which."
Nyssa smiled and came up to her friend, "He's reaching his peak."  She said happily, "I expect it will happen before the next moon."
"I hope so."  Syrenne said, "I'd like to see at least one spawn around you when I get back.  That is unless Merlin wants Kaimar to come along as part of the guard.  Ooo, that would be nice, I think.  We can all practice with you."
Nyssa shook her head, "Thank you, but I'd rather we both stayed here.  We were both spawned here and I want ours to as well."
Syrenne nodded and hugged her friend, "At least keep in touch if you can."  She said and Nyssa nodded.
"I'll send the squids as often as I can, maybe a message or two with the whales if they're passing on your tour."
"Wonderful."  Syrenne said and then turned to find Merlin almost upon.  He was getting quicker by the minute.  She smiled and moved to him....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:58 pm

Merling had caught what Hector said as he was leaving. He chuckled as he had been thinking the same thing. His father would love to talk to Hector, though the language barrier would have to be breached. Knowing his father, the same tapes that Merlin had created and listened to to learn the ancient language, would be playing night and day. His father would have headphones on listening and learning.

When he saw Syrenne he swam a bit faster to get to her. The other females bowed and backed away. He put his arms about her and drew her to him. "Well now how is things going with you. Have you selected those to go with you?"

As he waited for her reply, Damus and two others appeared and Merlin waved them to approach. "This is Nate and Frendo. They will be the two that will accompany us along with the guard."

Merlin looked to two men over. They were young and powerful. "And your mate Damus? Will she be comming with you."

Damus smiled, "I have not yet found one that would have me." he looked past them at Arien. Merlin knew that look and he chuckled. He knew the female that he wanted, but of course she was the daughter of one of the more influencial mermen of the community. Merlin had a feeling that had something to do with him not seeking her out. He would have to talk to Syrenne about it.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:37 am

Syrenne curled her tail around his as he held her and smiled to him, "Things are well."  She said and was about to name her friends when Damus arrived with Nate and Frendo.  Both males bowed to them both and Merlin and Damus began speaking.  Syrenne also spotted the look Damus gave Arien, but as she turned the other female had completely missed it.  That was usual for Arien.  She had always had her eyes higher up the ranks, thanks to her parents.  However, the new situation did present a most unique opportunity to turn Arien's head.

As the conversation finished, Syrenne nodded to her friends and then to Damus and taking the hint, they began to leave and start packing their belongings.  Once alone, Syrenne slid around her lover's tail and smiled up at him.  "To pick up where I left off."  She told him, "Arien is definitely coming.  She loves Jakar anyway and Selina and Piper want to go as well.  With Damus, Nate and Frendo, that's nearly our whole community.  In fact, there's only Kaimar and Nyssa not coming with us."  She smiled again lovingly.

"Will you be including the males with the guard?"  She asked, moving her thoughts to Damus and Arien.  "It would certainly give Damus a mind to be proud of his new rank. It might also give Sharok a reason to consider him more and make Arien look twice, don't you think?"...
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:17 am

"I was thinking of making Damus an advisor to me. Hector is the guardian here and can't always be there to give me advice. He has a keen sense of things, especially people and what is going on. What do you think? Perhaps that will get her attention and her father's as well." he chuckled

He smiled even more when he heard that there would be two more young females going with her. It might be an interesting trip for sure. "As for Nate and Frendo, I am thinking of making them my personal body guards. Like Damus they have a more keen sense of danger and where things are then guards or soldiers."

He had the former kings mother in mind when he wanted the hunters to be apart of the people going. She was out there and if she was like most, she would want revenge. She knew Jakar and the palace there all to well and he didn't. They would be invaluable in more ways then one.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:26 am

Syrenne lifted her brow and smiled brightly at Merlin's plans for Damus and she nodded in agreement, "That would certainly get Sharok's attention."  She told him, "In more ways than one.  As for the others, I agree whole heartedly."  She then laughed quietly, "Though I'd be careful with Frendo.  His mother will insist on coming with us and that means his younger siblings and his father too.  They are a handful, I'll warn you now."

Curling around his tail further, she finally broke free of him and started swimming away a little.  "We should introduce you to Haggum again."  She said to him, "He might be a little more receptive of you now and I'd like to see him again before we leave.  He's already ancient and I'd hate to leave without seeing him in case he decides to sink and die on me while we're away."......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:43 am

He drew in a big breath of water. The giant octopus. He remembered their first meeting. "You think he will recgonize me now?" he asked her. He didn't want to tangle with Haggum at all even in his new form. "We didn't have a very friendly meeting the first time."

But he was not about to deny Syrenne seeing a friend. Especially an old and ancient one. They would be gone for some time visiting the other communities. "As for the extras from Frendo's family I think his new position and being part of the royal party will keep them in check. I don't think they would want to embarras the king and queen." he grinned and followed her to her friends cave.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:51 am

"Well, a lot has changed, since that first day."  Syrenne replied smoothly as she began making her way from the Spire, "And you having a tail will make a big difference."  She turned as she swam so she could speak to Merlin without having to look back.  She laughed at his words over Frendo's family, "Oh, you think so, do you?"  She chortled, "You haven't met Frendo's mother yet, or his little maid sibling (sister).  If you thought Sharok's mate was a snob, you've seen nothing."

Laughing, Syrenne continued her way and soon enough, the water cleared and became more and more shallow.  Haggum's cave wasn't far now and she looked forward to seeing her old friend, even if he might not be so pleased to see her......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:59 pm

He hung back a little bit when they arrived. He would let Syrenne talk to the creature first. Perhaps explain things. It seemed that the Merfolk had an infinity for some of the creatures of the deep. All but the sharks who he would assume as everyone's enemy. They killed anyone and anything to feed.

"Maybe he is not home." he called out to Syrenne. This made him look around and make sure that there was nothing dangerous around them. That was when he realized that their two guards were not around. He moved up to Syrenne drawing his blade. "Something is not right." he whispered to her.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next