The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling Reserved DEAD

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Howling Reserved DEAD - Page 3 Empty Re: Howling Reserved DEAD

Post by Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:22 am

https://uimates.rpg-board.net/t944-spirited-kitten-for-sale-reserved here is the link to the other rp.) Mia looks at him as she was growing close to the edge. It being her first time, she would not have very much stamina. She holds on to him a moment as she hits her release. She moans loudly and her body starts to go back to normal. She lays her head on his shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:33 am

he cums when she does and pants heavily as she was a bit intense and a lot more than he was ever used to. With her laying on him he holds her softly while beginning to get sleepy again but this time from being worn out and with them laying on the fur blanket that she brought in he was able to relax and feel comfortable.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Male Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2013-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:48 am

Mia gets off him so she can lie beside him cuddling into him like a very satisfied kitten. She says softly, “I am going to be sore later.” She feels her body shift slightly and she starts to go to sleep. Her wolf ears lay flat against her head and her tail is wrapped around his waist. In her sleep she covers herself with one of the furs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:16 am

Feeling her tail wrap around him, he felt comforted by her and wrapped his arms around her as he fell asleep. Her body kept him warm even though he covered himself with a fur blanket as well. Her tail was very soft, and he loved how she cuddled into him while she slept.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:13 am

Mia wakes up the next day and pulls away from him as she needed to eat. She shifts into her wolf form and goes out to find some food. She brings back seven deer and keeps them back alive just in case he was hungry. She watches him sleep while she eats one deer. Then she goes out to the river and takes a bath to clean her fur and get rid of the soreness. She then get out and shakes off the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:43 am

Waking up, he felt really tired and starved. Seeing that she brough live deer for him, he rushed one of them and fed from it rapidly, killing it by snapping its neck before feeding. It had been a long time since he was like this, could the mating have caused his body to need more blood to give him the energy he needed from using so much th enight before? After it was drained, he went back to the bed of furr that she made for them and went back to sleep as his body was sore still.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:45 pm

Mia comes back to the cave and looks at him. She has him scooch over. "You need to eat more now." She stays in her wolf form and licks him softly. "Your body temperature is too high. What all are you? You could possibly be very sick." She sniffs him and kisses his cheek. "I can't risk you being sick. You must get better."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:05 am

He bit his lip as he felt her presence before him again, his fangs came to their full length unlike when he fed from the deer that she brought him. A serious thirst grew deep inside him, when she licked him, he looked at her whimpering softly. Seeing that she was in her wolf form, he pulled her too him and bit her on the neck roughly and proceeded to feed from her. It was true he could feed from anything that has blood but since the mating, he craves her blood when he gets hungry. He stopped feeding after a few seconds and says,"I....i...."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:21 am

She let him feed without much of a word. She knew he needed it more than anything right now. After he got his fill she simply got up and made sure there was a fire to keep them both warm. It was going to rain again and she wanted to make sure that he would not want to try and do anything stupid to keep warm. So she was making sure their cave was nice and warm for him for the next few days. The forest was too quiet for her taste but she knew the animals hid more during the rainy season. This meant that she would have a harder time hunting for the next few weeks. She sits by the fire and starts to clean her fur. She wasn't really in the mood for talking. Rainy weather made her edgy and unsure about her safety. She says to him calmly, "Its alright. I know what you are going through. This will become a natural habit soon enough."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:41 pm

He looked at her as the fur was relaxing to his skin, he yawned softly saying,"I'm sorry, when i grow hungry I crave your blood more than anything... when i drink from the deer its not pure enough unlike your blood.... but i think thats because were bonded."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:03 pm

She listened to what he was saying but kept facing the entrance. The forest was too quiet. She says to him without looking at him, "It is common knowledge that a mated pair only crave each others blood if they need it for nourishment. You must not be taught well in your own species." She tenses up as she can smell blood in the air despite the smell of rain. She looks at him and says, "Don't leave the cave no matter what you hear. Rain is coming and I don't need you getting sick or dead because of it." She runs out of the cave quickly going after the scent. She finds hundreds of butchered animal skins and bodies. Her eyes glow red with rage she looks around for the people that did this. Before she knows what happens, she feels a sharp stinging sensation throughout her entire body. At least 50 arrows have been shot into her body. She had forgotten to put on her armor by turning her fur into armor. The arrows were attached to thick rope. She squirms trying to loosen the arrows from her skin. But they were in too deep for her to get out. Then from the shelter of the woods the ropes were being pulled and she was being dragged up into the air by the ropes. She growled all around her as human surrounded her. In their hands were spears coated with wolf howl. An ancient herb that caused her great pain and could kill her. For hours she is tortured and beaten.

When night falls the humans decide to go home thinking that they have killed her. Not long after the rain lets loose and weakens the rope enough for her to break it. Broken battered and bruised and bleeding heavily, she returns to the cave she made her way next to the fire before passing out from blood loss.

After a few days, she slowly opens her eyes and remembers what had happened to her. She looks around and sees him. She lets out a sigh of relief. "The humans didn't bother you did they?" She slowly gets up and lays her head on his lap. She was still heavily bleeding but at least the rain had stopped. Her breath was very shallow but with couple days rest she should be healed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:52 pm

looking at her severely damaged body, he was enraged. Someone so close to him had been hurt so badly and there was nothing he could do about it. He looked away feeling hurt and angry, when she spoke to him he didnt answer in fear of blowing up on her with all his misplaced rage. The wings on his back turned into solid adamantium as his rage grew stronger and stronger, the only thing he muttered was one word,"die"
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:03 pm

She looks at him as he was very angry. She did not know what to say to calm him down so she just stayed quiet. Over some time she was able to recover but she did not venture too far from the cave again. They had a poison that could kill her now. After the rainy season, she decided it was time to leave the forest so she decided to encourage the other animals to leave as well. Many did. So then she turned to her lover. She says, "We will be leaving too. I do not know much about this world outside the village and forest. You will have to teach me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:09 pm

he looked at her as he was ready to kill anything to keep her alive and well. Hearing her mention that she needs his help to survive outside the forest he nodded slowly saying,"shame, I liked the forest here..."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:24 pm

She kisses him softly and says, "I don't have any choice but to have us leave here. If I get jumped again like that and get hurt again, I don't think I could survive. So it is best for me to leave. I don't want us to get hurt." She packs some things she thinks they would probably need and puts on some clothes she stole from the village. Including a small hat to hide her ears. She looks at him. "Are you ready to go?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:27 pm

he shakes his head some saying to her,"I would but you had taken my suit and belongings from me, I need them to walk around in the sun light and such."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3