The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling Reserved DEAD

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Howling Reserved DEAD - Page 2 Empty Re: Howling Reserved DEAD

Post by Ravenna 3arc Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:35 am

He grabs her as she pushes into him and feeds from her for a few seconds and stops as he was done and says,"im making u my wife!" Being bold and honestly stating his intentions, he looks at her saying,"i want you to be mine, we dont have to be enimies." He licks her neck where he got done feeding at and rubs behind the ears knowing it will drive her wild.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Male Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2013-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:58 am

Mia looks at him a moment thinking he was crazy as hell. She tenses up some as he rubbed around the back of her ears. She lowers her head and says, “You are a weird little creature.” She lays her head in his lap and closes her eyes. “I am not the wife type sorry.” She then gets up and looks at down at the village below.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:55 pm

He keeps rubbing her ears as she lays her head in his lap despite that he was naked. He smiled as she mentioned that he was weird but took it somewhat as a compliment. When she gets off him and says that she is not the wife type then he follows her and grabs her from behind, almost bear hugging her and saying,"then I will make you my mate, you will be my soul mate forever and nothing will destroy that." Not knowing which form was her true form, he started rubbing her undercarrage in a massageing motion that would be slightly arousing. If he took her in this form, she would be able to handle it considering her size but had a feeling that she would prefer her humanoid form rather than anything. But the way he was feeling he would do either form in a heart beat, all it would take is for her to show some kind of interest in him.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:26 pm

Mia looks at him as he hugged her. She was not used to this kind of thing. But sure as hell was persistent. She turns in her human form and says, “Why the hell do you want me as your mate? And if you say because of my blood, I will bite your head off.” She uses her tail to cover her chest. She tenses up as she feels someone else enter the forest. She growls loudly. “How dare they!” She extends her nails into claws.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:30 pm

Seeing her attention being drawn away from him he presses his naked body into hers and whispers in her ear,"something about you pulls you to me, and I crave that feeling deeply. Let me be the one to love you, its not about blood for I dont need much or feed often. I want your love," he himself sensing that someone has entered in the forest he holds her tightly saying,"dont go, they will pass and leave."

Smelling her scent, he kisses her neck gently and slowly trying to seduce her as his body was craving hers far more than he could explain or show, and instead he was beginning to react to his instincts even though she seemed to be defensive.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:13 pm

Mia tense up a little as he hugs her and she looks at him. “But they murdered my kin last time they were here! You expect me to look the other way?” She instantly stops when he starts kissing her neck. That actually felt kind of nice now that she could feel it. “I do know what you want from me…” She had never mated before she was very nervous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:12 pm

He continues to kiss her neck, noticing it was working as he held her against the wall of the cave. In between kisses he says,"I expect you to learn your womanly features and find love where you never thought to look." He focused on kissing her neck as he held her hands down against the cave wall, but let go of one of her hands to use his hand to rub against her pussy with his cock via his hand meanwhile pressing his chest to hers to help hold her in place while saying,"I want you, I want you to be mine." Biting her neck gently he whispers,"become my mate, and this forest will never see humans in it again other than me."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:05 am

Mia looks at him for a moment as he held her against the wall of the cave. "You don't even know what I am and you still want to bed me." She gently pushes him off her and snaps her fingers. A large bed of furs appears in the back of the cave. "I may be part wolf god but I do have some human in me. I don't want my first time with a male being remembered being done against a cave wall." She walks to the fur bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:01 pm

He follows her shocked that she is giving in like this, but eager to get it since he wants her so badly. He stands beside her on the fur bed saying,"you want me on top my princess?" kissing her neck softly showing her that she has the option of how he takes her and that he plans full well to make her his like he had previously said earlier.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:35 pm

She tilts her head back as he kisses her neck, “Isn’t that how it is meant to be done by you two legged people?” She was surprised with herself by going along with this. She was over 300 years old and she was lonely. She was not too proud to admit that. She was used to being in a pack but she was alone protecting her forest against an ever growing enemy. Maybe it was time to let someone in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:55 pm

He kept kissing her neck, smiling as she referred to him as two legged people. He lays her down and lays beside her but has her facing him while saying,"oh you got so much to learn my princess, so much i can teach you." reaching between them he rubs his cock against her pussy till he was hard enough to put himself in her. He puts himself in her slowly and pushes very slowly to reduce the pain that she would feel as he holds her close to his chest trying to comfort her the best that he can while taking her.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:36 pm

Mia looks at him a moment and whimpers softly as she feels him rub against her. "Why do you call me princess?" She tenses up as she feels him go inside her. There was a lot of pain and she wanted to pull away from him. She wraps her arms around him and digs her nails into his back. She buries her face in his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:44 pm

hearing her whimper as he rubs against her only encouraged him to do it even more. He loved the way that she sounds in her moment of pleasure and craved to hear more. Beginning to push and pull his sex , he moans softly but enjoys the mixture of pain and pleasure as she digs her nails into his back. Feeling her hot breath against his neck, he tries to focus on her. Hoping that she can handle the pain and try to enjoy him as much as he is enjoying her.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:01 pm

Mia presses against him trying to adjust to him. She kisses his neck softly as she felt him trying to make it enjoyable for her. She would adjust to him. She gently bites his neck leaving a small bite mark that turns into a small pair of blue wolf eyes marking him as her mate forever. She licks the mark gently. "Now you are mine forever."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:09 pm

tensing up from the bite but soon ejoying it, he doesnt notice that she is marking him but has a feeling that she is doing so after she tells him that he is now hers forever. He smiles while continuing to thrust slowly in her while she kisses his neck and asks her,"starting to like it now?"
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:47 am

Mia looks at him unsure what to say for a moment. "I cannot say that I dislike what we are doing. But I am still adjusting. It does feel good to be with someone instead of being alone." She knew this was not what he wanted to hear but this was the only way she knew how to describe her feelings. He would have to learn to accept her for all that she was. More wolf than human and bound to him for all time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:09 pm

He smiled as she had replied to him, looking at her he smiles while saying,"I think its good we found each other, you complete me." He looks at her body as he thrusts slowly at her as he thinks of the wolf like traits all over her body. Feeling curious he asks as he continues to fuck her slowly,"are you able to be fucked in your wolf form?" he was very curious and couldnt see why she wouldnt be able to, and if she was more comfortable in her wolf form and could still handle him, he would gladly take her with no hesitation.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:22 pm

Mia looks at him a moment his question confused her. "Yes I am able to mate and reproduce in both of my forms." She rolls him on his back. "Would you prefer me to be in that form?" She sways her tail a moment. "It is forbidden for two legged creatures to mate with an animal. I would be considered an animal."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:26 pm

Looking at her, he thought about it for a second before saying to her,"I want both forms, I want to love you for both forms, not just one. Also its somewhat of me trying to help make this easier on your physical form too." He looked at her bushy tail as it swayed back and fourth, his craving beginning to grow strongly. He thought about what she had said to be forbidden and only smiled saying,"if your my mate, it doesnt really matter now does it dear?" rubbing her hips some as she was now on top of him, hoping that she will ride him more.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:55 pm

Mia looks at him a moment before smiling. She moves her hips and rides him roughly. Showing him no mercy. She says, "You should not bait a wolf unless you are sure you can handle it." She kisses him deeply and pins him down by his wings. "Let's see if you can truly handle someone like me." She smiles as she tightens her grip on his member as she rides him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:01 pm

He moans as she starts to pick up her pace and riding him roughly. Tensing up as she starts to take control of him, he looks at her as she has him pinned down by his wings and says to her,"who said I cant handle it?"
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:14 pm

Mia laughs as she makes her pace increase and she moans in pleasure. "You may not say it but my instincts tell me that you are not that well equipped with stamina." Her human eyes shift into her wolf eyes as her wolf side was starting to take over her human body. "I want to see what my life mate is capable of."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:43 am

with her paws on his wings, he couldnt move at all and as her pace increases the pleasure builds and gets stronger and stronger. Hearing her talk about his stamina only made him try and focus on lasting longer for her, and not only because he didnt want to stop. As her pace picks up he can tell that she must be going into heat or getting into the moment, but at this rate she will make him cum way sooner than he wants with how she is controlling him and pleasing his body.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:56 am

Mia looks at him as she could see that he was trying to last for her. She keeps her pace increasing as she wanted to make him feel really good. She howls on instinct as each time she goes down on him her sweet spot gets hit just right to cause her great pleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:13 am

grabbing her by her hips, he pulls down on her as she goes down on him. HIs body aching for its release, hearing her howl he wanted to kiss her neck but she still had him pinned by his wings so he couldnt move much. Feeling her walls suddenly get tighter he moans deeply and bites his lip knowing that he was gonna cum anymoment now.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next