The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE) - Page 3 Empty Re: A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:14 pm

Dani winced as the hand was brought to her shoulder but tried to cover it with a smile. She felt as though she could trust his mom though, it was an odd feeling she hadn't trusted anyone or had anyone to lean on it would take some getting used to though. She nodded "I will keep that in mind...I just have grown used to being alone, you know..." She paused "What should we call you?"

As she expained herself Dani continued to listen intently, so she wasnt the only one that had issues dealing with the deployments, she took to cutting while Alex's mom took to the bottle. She had to smile at the fact that Alex was the one to bring her out of her drinking. She had a feeling that Alex thought that he could save her from herself.

As she was handed the plates Dani continued to listen. She placed the plates down then turned to hs mother again. "He...what?" Surely she hadnt heard right she walked to the mantle then she saw them, the purple hearts. She nearly fell over. "How could I have missed this?" She asked noone in particular. Then she turned back to his mother. "You must be proud"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE) - Page 3 Empty Re: A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:27 pm

"You can call me Martha." she smiled and saw the surprise on Dani' face when she told her that Alex had been wounded three times. "Yes I am proud of him." she told Dani. "He was so full of anger when his father died. He wanted to kill all the insurgents. He secretly joined the army and before I knew it he was gone. He didn't tell me about being wounded until he came home. The last time he was wounded was the action that got him the silver star."

She followed Dani back into the living room. "The citation there explains it all. Risked his own life so he could save tow of his fellow soldiers. Yes I am very proud of him. So much of his father in him."

Alex nodded at what Dustin said. He heard his mother and Dani talking downstairs, and shook his head. Now Dani knew he had been wounded while he had been in Iraq. He wondered what Dani would say about that. "Come on lets go down and eat." Even with eating a couple pieces of pizza, he was hungry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:23 am

Dani smiled. "Martha" She repeated. She was trained to use last names everyone should be Ms or Mr somethin or other but Dani was pleased that they would be on first name bases, made things feel a little more relaxed and freer. She continued to stare at the medels as she spoke.

She then turned to her again "He..he saved his fellow soldiers?" She had to sit down, he had been through a lot and had seen a lot. She clenched her jaw she knew that she had to be there for him, though she was sure that she woud refuse it . Dani would be there for him and would stand beside him for anything.

Dustin was pleased that his lie seemed to work for now, it wasnt a complete lie he did notice that Dani needed someone, but he just didnt say how much she would need someone soon. He had battled on how to explain it to her, but now he wouldnt have to untl it was too late to back out.

Dani noticed her brother and Alex decending down the stairs she walked up to Alex and gave him a soft hug then whispered "I wold like a word with you after supper Alex" With that he took a seat at the table with her brother sitting across from him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:54 am

Alex sat next to Dani and Martha began dishing up the food and passing it around. It was a deliecious fare, the pot roast melted in their mouths, the rolls were hot, fresh, soft and delicious. Martha saw the way Alex looked at Dani and she at him. It was so good to see her son with a girl. She could tell from her body language she was having a hard time dealing with her father's death. Dani's flinching when she put her hand on her shoulder had not gone unnoticed.

When she had stopped drinking and had gone to therapy, there had been other women there that were trying to deal with the lost of a loved one. There were those that drank, cut themselves and had done other things. Martha knew that Dani was probably cutting herself to help her feel something. If Alex had been able to help her, he was sure he would be able to help Dani.

When dinner was over Alex stood up and helped Dani from her chair. He lead her outside to the back yard. "Now what is it you wish to talke to me about?" he asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:37 pm

Dani smiled at Alex as he sat down beside him. Dustin didn’t know what to think. His sister actually smiling. He ony hoped that Alex would be able to help her deal with it once he left for bootcamp, he hadnt even signed up yet and he was nerous about how his sister would take it. Maybe now he could just leave and send her a letter. He knew she wouldn’t want him to and she would do everything to stop him but maybe Alex would be able to stop her from laying infront of the bus.

Dani looked strangly at her brother, he was acting very stangley, and how he had agreed to move in with Alex and his mother did not get passed Dani, she knew something was up she let it slide for now she was hungry and the meal was delesious. And she wanted to enjoy it, Martha was a great cook and Dani told her that. Dustin nodded. “Yes even better then my baby sister here” Dani grineed and kicked him in the shin from under the table, he winced and rubbed his sore spot. And turned to Alex “You do realize my sister is a bit of a fireball don’t you?” Dani blushed slightly. “Dustin is just sore cause his baby sister could take him in a fight”

Dustin shook his head and mumbled something that sounded like “Only cause I go easy on you” but Dani let it slide. After she was done she went to help clean up but Alex directed her outside she motioned for Dustin to help clean up and was surprised when he actually nodded and listened and started to clean up the kitchen table. She assumed that like her he was a bit worried about overstaying their welcome.

Once they were outside Dani turned and looked at him at first she was going to ask him about the medles, but then she rememebered that her father hated talking about his time over there so she let it go instead she bit her lower lip. “I am worried about my brother, he has been acting really strange, I would never guess that he would ever agree to move into here.” She paused. “I am worried about him”

It was clear that Dani had taken over the protectio role. “I don’t want to put more on you, you have been through a lot and you have done a lot for me already…but could you see what he is up to?” Dani neverously shuffled herfeet awaing his response.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:41 pm

Alex could see that Dustin was indeed trying to hide something. He was agreeing to easily, especially after what he had said earlier. He took Dani into his arms drawing her close to him. "I will see what I can find out. But I can't promise anything. He does not appear to be the type that wants to open up to someone he hardly knows." He could tell also that she was wanting to talk to him about something else and he could guess what that was.

"I heard you and my mom talking. You probably have some questions, don't you?" he smiled and caressed her face. He took a deep breath. "Its ok." He really had not talked to anyone about what had happened to him in Iraq. It was hard to talk to someone about it that was not there and experienced what he had.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:18 pm

Danielle was grateful that he was willing to at least talk to her brother, he had no male influence since their father had deployed. And she had noticed a drastic change in him since then, she hadnt figured out how he was dealing yet, other then the occaioanol fight and of course his sports, but the closer he got to graduation the stranger her got. It was laying heavily on her. But she leaned againt his chest and sighed. He was right her brother didn't open up to anyone. "I know my brother is very standoffish...he wasnt always like that, he used to be welcoming and warm. Then our father left, then our mother. he just didnt know how to deal with it." She looked up at him "I am surprised though he always told me that any guy that he caught me with would have to face him." She nodded. "See even that is different, its almost as if he is trying to detatch from me.

As he continued she swallowed and chew her bottom lip and shook her head. "I do not Alex, I remember my father hated talkng about all he saw, he woke up some nghts screaming but when I would come to him and he would always tell me that it was just the TV but I never belived him" She gently stroked his arm. "When you are ready, I am here for you Alex"

Dani stepped away and squeezed his hand. "Should we get our stuff? I mean we could move in on the weekend instead" She looked at him. "I can not even remember is tommrow a pro-d day? cause if its not and your mother wont let us spend another night alone we better get going ,casue we all still have homework" She laughed again "Unless your mother is willig to call us all insick tommrow" She giggled and shook her head, "I am just teasing"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:48 am

He lifted her chin up and loweredhis head to kiss her. Gently at first, then he breahced her lips with his toung to enter her mouth and caress her toung. She made him feel that everything was alright in the world. Breaking the kiss he leaned his forehead against hers. It was not a pretty tale to tell. About his experience over seas Horror at times, enough to make a man want to throw up, yet there were good times and then those when they met and talked with some of the people. Not all felt the way of the religious fanatics and insurgents. Though they wanted the american presence to be gone, they did not hate them.

"It is hard to talk about what one sees over there, what one has done and been through. Most people would find it horrible and sickening at times." he told her. "But should you wish to know, I will tell you. I think you need to know."

He then lead her back into the house and went up to his mom and hugged her and kissed her on the cheek. "We'll be back in a little while. " he grabbed the keys to the pick up and took Dani by the hand to lead her to the garage. "Come on Dustin, lets get this done. Your sister says we have homework we have to get done." he grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:53 pm

Dani lifted her head as he lowered his to kiss her, She was surprised when she felt his tongue in her mouth but she timmidly ran her tongue along with his. As he broke the kiss she sighed softly. She smiled as he placed his forhead against hers.

"I dont want to make feel uncomfortable Alex and I know I was not there but please feel free to come to me, I want to be here for you, to support you and be your shoulder to cry on."

As they walked back into the house she had to laugh about what he said and she shook her head. "Well we all do have homework" Her brother rolled his eyes "Dani are you going to be on my ass...err back here too?" Danielle nodded and her brother groaned and turned to Alex. "How are you going to handle having two people ridding you?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:00 am

"Well lets just say that I have had my share of people telling me what to do. I think I can handle it." he gave Dani a grin. He helped Dani up into the cab of the pickup truck and climbed up into the driver's seat. With her brother on the other side she was in the middle. "I have tools in the back of the pick up, that should be enough to disasemmble the beds." It was only a few blocks so he hoped it wouldn't take to long.

Once at their place, he turned to Dani, "Get your clothes packed and the food for the pets, Dustin and I will break down the beds and haull the mattresses and box springs down." Once he was alone with Dustin, "So Dustin, this being the last year of high school, what are you going to do after graduation?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:20 pm

Danielle blushed slightly and smiled back. “My brother is used to me telling him what to do, but maybe now I wont be the only one” She nodded to Alex and Martha. Her brother groaned again “Well that isnt fair Dani, I am the older one I am suppose to be bosing you around.” Dani just laughed “Yeah that will be day Dustin” She turned to Martha “Thanks again for supper, andI can do these dishes when we get back please sit down and relax”

As they walked to the truck Dani jumped in sandwitched inbetween the two boys. As they drove off she nodded about the tools. “Well I think that we should get the nessistaires tonight, clothes, beds, bedding, school work, and of course father’s…” She trailed off and swollowed. “Picture and medels. We can come back for the other things tommrow or even this weekend.” Her mind went back to racing. She would put the photo and medles on her night table, but where would she put the flag?

Before she could question that they were pullling up to the house she smiled as she slipped out. She nodded to Alex “Alright boys but don’t get to carried away she giggled slightly and walked into her room. As her dog came running up to her she knelled down to pet her. “Guess what girl, we have a new home…that’s right we are moving…got get your chew toy” She had to laugh again as the dog licked her check and raced off. Dani opened a large suit case and began putting some clothes in it. Then she walked to her night table and opened up the drawer pulled out her journal and placed that in there then turning around to make sure she wasn’t been watched slipped in her boxcutter into a hidden carpartment.. Into the suit case also when some school work, and then she zipped it up.

She walked to Dustin’s room with a empty suit case. “Fill this with enough clothes to get you to the weekend don’t forget your jersies.” She walked away before hearing a response and into the bathroom and she opened a small carry on size inside this she placed some gauze, and some hyrdogen proxide and their tolieties. She looked around making sure they had everything, shampoo, soap, toothbrushes and tooth paste. She walked lastly into the kitchen and packed up the cat and dogs food and toys, and their pet beds she lastly packed up her laptop and placed them all by the door.

Meanwhile in the bedroom Dustin turned to Alex. “Well I was suppose to graduated last year, but with my father deploment I kinda dropped out. After my sister kicked in the butt enough I went for my last year.” He shrugged. “I don’t know about what I will do my sister would kill me if I try and leave, but she has you and your mother now, maybe if I do leave you two can stop her from finding me and dragging me back here by my nose hairs.” Dustin couldn’t make eye contact with Alex as they dismantled the bed.

Dustin had a feeling that Alex would try and talk Dustin out of joining, but why bring it up yet? He wasn’t even sure if they would allow him to sign up and until Dustin met with the recurtire Dustin saw no point in bring anything up yet. Tommrow he had plan to go to the recuriment office it was tricky since it was right down town but hopefully he could get in and out with out his sister or Dustin seeing.

Dani was growing impatient but had a feeling that they were talking so she flipped on the TV. And laid on the couch waiting for them to be done with the dismanteing and men talk that she hoped was happening!
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:01 pm

So Dustin was thinking of leaving. Where would he go and what would he do. Alex could see he had no real skills for getting a good paying job, though there were jobs out there that only needed a highschool diploma. To be able to be out on your own one had to have something. Alex had saved his money while he had been in and had a nice amount in the bank. But that would not last forever and he needed to get a job himself.

Looking over at Dustin, Alex had a thought, a crazy one, but he would have to keep an eye on Dustin to see if what he thought was true. "You know I missed having a bed like this and a room to myself." he chuckled. "Always had to share rooms while here in the states, and then nothing but cots and blankets when I was overseas. Never a moment alone it seemed." he looked over at Dustin out of the corner of his eye to see what his reaction was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:42 pm

Dustin continued to demantle the bed then turned and saw the suit case he had to smile his sister was looking after him again, surely once he was gone she would be able to relax and stop playing the mommy role that she had been stuck in for two years now.

He opened the suitcase and walked to his drawers and grabbed some clothes and put them in the suit case alone wth some of his school books and his cell phone and his IPOD not with the care that Dani had he sorta just throw the clothes in with out any order. He double checked that he had everything for the week knowing that Dani had the most important things and closed it up then turned his attention back to the bed.

Dustin listened to what Alex was saying but again advoided eye contact with him. When he talked he snapped his head up though. [/i]Where is this coming from, how could he know what I was planning? There is no way, play it safe, just graduated at the end of the year then write Dani from bootcamp[i] Dustin thought to himself he decided to try and play it cool "Must of been rough man"

Meanwhile Dani was growing restless on the couch she was picking at one of her scabs until it began bleeding heavily slowly as if in a daze she walked into the bathroom and closed and locked the door and placed a cloth on it to stop the bleeding. After five minutes it finally stopped she replaced the gauze around it then placed her hoddie back on and went back to the living room and restarted the wait for the boys. She was no longer restless though she knew the boys needed to talk and hoped that Alex could get to the bottom of her brothers strange moods.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:46 pm

The beds were finaly dismantled and Alex helped Dustin load it all up in the pick up truck. He noticed that Dustin did not make eye contact with him. Then when he talked about the military, his head snapped up and the look in his eyes told Alex something. He didn't say anything or question him on what his suspicions were. But Alex now began to believe Dustin was planing something that his sister would not like.

Once the truck was loaded with the beds, Alex loaded the stuff she had by the door and then went into the living room. "That is everything for now. Except the dog and cat." he told her. "You had best get them and put them in the back of the truck."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:14 pm

Dustin was glad when it was all packed up with out too much more discussion about his plans he really thought that it would be best for all involed especally his fragile sister if he just went one day and she just recived a little in a months time. How to get her to stop looking for him would be a different story. But he would probably just tell her that he was roadtripping it. In his mind it was what he needed to do to provide for Dani, he would make sure that she was his sole beniftionary.

Dani was half asleep on the couch when she heard Alex. She sat up and nodded. "Well the dog can go in the back but I dont have a cat carrier, but he will just sit on my lap" She nodded and grinned then turned to her mantle and she saw the picture and medles and the flag. She walked to them and slowly took them all down. "I cant leave these" She walked to the truck and gently put the picture and medels and the flag on the seat then turned back to the house.

Once she was back there she directed Dustin to take the suit cases to the van she grabbed the leash for the dog and leaned down..."You want to go for a car ride?" The dog barked happily and leaped up and licked her face. Jordan took the dog to the truck and put him in the back. Then turned back and picked up the sleeping cat and looked up at Alex pointing to the containor. "That holds their foot, beds, and brushes and dishes we can come back for everthing else this weekend." She made her way back to the truck gently moved her momentoes to the side and then slid into her seat and her cat meowed at her and then fell promptly back to sleep on her lap. And waited for the boys to come back.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:45 pm

Everything was packed up and ready to go. The dog inthe back of the truck and the cat on Dani's lap. The trip back to his house was short again and then the fun began. Unloading the truck and setting the beds up. He took Dustin with him and got that done. Martha welcomed the two new additions, giving the dog a big hug and then hoding a bone up for him. The dog sat waging its tail it's eyes fixed on the bone till she gave it to him. Then it was off into the living room to lay on the floor and devour it. She petted the cat and grinned. "Well now, a free spirit here. This one will be running the neighborhood I think."

When Alex and Dustin finished with the beds and making them, he came down stairs. He wondered if he should tell Dani of his suspisions. It seemed that Dustin was doing the same thing that he had when his father was killed. Only then he was a Junior and Dustin was a senior, and Dustin did not have the contacts he had back then. So he would have to wait till he actually graduated to be eligable. It would devistate Dani and she would definately try to stop Dustin. It was not something he wanted to break to her, not yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:40 am

Dani gently petted her cat as they drove back to Alex’s house the dog excitily whinning in the back of the cab. Dani’s mind was racing like normal. She was stressing about homework, how could she hide what she was from his mother, surely she wouldn’t want them to stay with them once she found out what she was. She was worried about how she was going to pull her own weight. Her jaw was clenched and she didn’t even realize it but she was grinding her teeth as well.

As they made it back to his house she carried in her cat and took the dog who calmly walked into the new house sniffing everything. The cat remained in her arms until she showed her the couch then she turned to Martha and grinned. “Well I think you have officially won him over” She smiled and pet the dog he looked up at her and Dani was sure she saw a smie in the dogs eyes. She stepped away and looked back at Martha. “I thank you for letting me bring them, they kept me company after…” She looked down as a single tear escaped her eye and ran down her check and off her chin. “After my father was killed.”

She then shook her head to clear it and make herself snap back to attention “I have to go get my father photo and medles…is there some place I can put them until we bring the nighttable.” She nodded. “I also will clean up the kitchen, then do my homework, I have to make sure Dustin finishes his as well” To her that sounded norma for it was her life and had been for years now.

She turned and walked back to the truck brought out her hand back that had her laptop and books brought that in the house then went back and carfully brought in her father’s picture and flag and medels then walked back to Martha. I know your mantle is full so for now I don’t mind having these…” She trailed off not knowing where to put them.

As she heard Alex and Dustin walk down the stairs she turned on him. “Dustin sit down and get started I will check it when you are done” She then blushed slightly and turned to Martha. “He needs to graduate, we cant affored summer school” She lowered her eyes again feeling really uncomfortable she was still holding all her fathers’ stuff her brother sat down at the table and took out his homework. “Kay sissy I have a Math test that you have to sign, and then…” He trailed off and looked up at her and Martha. Dani sighed. “The school doest know about our mother, I have been sighning our work pretending to be my mother since she left us.” She walked forward and signed the test and then checked his agenda. “Okay Dustin there you go get started I will be back.” She turned on her heels and looked up at Alex. “Alex do you have somewhere I can put this until we get my night table. Then we should start on our homework”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:35 am

Dustin took the picture and medals to the mantal of the fire place. He moved his and his dads stuff over and placed the picture of her father and his medals along side theirs. Above those on a small shelf was the flag from the burial ceremony, he placed her flag on top of his father's. "I think that is fitting, since both of them were friends and had served together. " he told her. "You can leave them there if you like."

He then moved back to and behind her, putting his arms around her. Martha stood there a smile upon her lips, nodding. "Now go sit and do your homework. The dining room talbe is cleared off so you three can do it there if you like. Also if anyone gives you a hard time if they find out your mom is gone, you just firect them my way. "

Dustin grabed his back pack and pulled out the stuff he needed to do. It was mostly easy stuff. Math was easy for him and journelism was something he loved to do so that always easy to get done. Once he was done with his homework there he turned to what the History teacher was wanting. He began his comparison and arguments for them. When Dani got done with her homework, he would go over it with her to see what she had to say. Till then he went to help his mother in the kitchen, washing the dishes and putting them away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:28 pm

Danielle watched Alex put up her father by his. She smiled. "Yes I do think they belong together, thank you Alex" Her father did look right being there and the flags. She swallowed hard and nodded to them. "I think he would be happy that we are not alone anymore, I am sure he would be grateful for your mother and you." She nodded. "As am I" She turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him and softly kissed his cheek. Seeing his mother she blushed and let go of Alex. "Uhh okay thank you Martha" She smiled at Alex and went to get her school bag.

Sitting down at the table she pulled it out. She had acting homework and she begain writing her monologue that she would be preforming. After starting on who she would be and what she would be talking about she continued to the other subjects. She kept an eye on her brother. "Dustin make sure you study as well, exams will be fast approching." Dustin glared at her then went back to his work. Dani just smiled.

Dani quickly finished her other stuff and stood to stretch and walked over to Martha and Alex. "Is there anything I can do to help before Alex and I get started on our project for history?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:02 pm

"No my dear, everything is done. You finish up on your homework." She gave Dani a hug and then Alex. She moved next over to Dustin and gave him a hug. "It is good to have both of you here." She then moved to the stairs. "I am going up to my room and watch a bit of TV before bed. "You all have a good night." She said as she moved towards the stairs.

Alex moved to the couch with Dani and sat down. He passed her the notes he had made to her, "Tell me what you think and if you have any ideas." He put an arm around her shoulders. It felt so nice to be able to sit there with her so close to him. She felt so comfortable there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:27 pm

Dani nodded feeling a bit guilty for not being able to help. But she would be able to make up for it she would make sure of it maybe she would cook the dinner for the next meal. As she hugged her Dani sighed contently she didnt even realize that she had done it but she was already enjoying having other people around made her feel not so alone like she didnt have to be the only strong on. Dustin nodded "Thank you for having us Maam" Dani shot him a glance. Something was really up, she hadnt heard him call anyone maam since the funeral. But she shook her head. She was over reacting she had to be.

As Alex moved down to the couch Dani sat down and looked over his notes and couldnt help but smile. "Great minds must think alike" She leaned into his touch he felt so good. And she felt comfortable in his arms. "I really like what you have here" She nodded it was along the lines of what she had planned. "I like that you feel like projects should be started on the first day and not postpone it to the last minute. "
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:49 am

Alex was glad she liked what he had come up with and as she leaned into him he tightened his grip on her. Such peace of mind he had not known for some time. His mind it seemed was always in turmoil, with the memories of Iraq. With her, it was filled with other things and her. Calming, exciting, and comforting. "Glad you like it." he smiled.

He looked over at Dustin. It was nice to have someone else in the house. He knew his mother loved company, and cooking and talking to others. It didn't feel so empty now. Even Dani's dog and cat seemed to have settled in. "What would you like to do for the next couple hours?" They still had some time to kill before it was bed time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:29 am

Dani winced as he tightened his grip on him but it was unnoticable or so she hoped. She knew it had only been a day but he just felt so right. And she felt like his arms protected her from harm. For so long she had been the protector and the strong one and although her mind still told her that she had to be that. Her heart told her that she was safe now and she didnt have to be the strongest one that it would be okay to lean on someone else.

She knew that he had been through hell and that in time she hoped that he would let it out and talk to her, she knew that she wouldnt be able to relate but she hoped that he would at least talk to her and let her hold him. She would be there for him when ever he was ready. She didnt know when or even if it would happen but she would be there for him no matter what.

"Well I dont know Alex, what is in your back yard?" She looked over at Dustin. "You almost done Dustin?" Her brother nodded. "Yeah nearly, you were right sis I shouldnt have procrastnated" Dani looked away and Dustin pulled out a pamlet Dani didnt see it but Dustin looked it over it was a recurtier form. Dustin was looking it over to see what he needed to enlist.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:41 pm

He rose from the couch and helped Dani up from it. He could see that Dustin was looking at something but was not sure what it was. "Well there is not much back there, a large tree with a tree fort. Something that was here when my parents bought the place." He put an arm about her waist and began making his way into the Dinning Room and Dustin. The back door was just beyond the dinning room.

"Or would you like to sit on the porch swing." he stopped and asked her. It is a nice night and would be nice." He had sat there at times upon his return just swining and trying not to think about his time overseas. With Dani there, he didn't think he would have a hard time doing that now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:17 am

Dani smiled and nodded as he helped her up. She didnt notice her brother looking at anything, but he was still acting weird but Dani shrugged it off, he had been acting really strange since school started up again Dani wasnt sure of what to take from it but for now she would let it go maybe Alex could get through to him.

Dani giggled at the sound of a treefort. "Ohh maybe we can have a sleep over in it and eat junkfood and stay up really late" She said in a really good mimicked twinkie type voice. She laughed again and pated Alex's arms. Dustin groaned and rolled his eyes. "Ohhh Dani do shut up" Laire shot him a look and Dustin stoped laughing. "Okay Dani how many times do I have to tell you that look is creepy now stop it" She shrugged and looked up at Alex. "Apparently I am creepy now do you find me creepy Alex?" Dustin at the table groaned "Now Dani that is an unfair question, if he tells the truth and says yes you will get mad but if he says no you will say its a lie and get mad as well that is what we call an unfair girlfriend question!" Dani shook her head giggling. "Ohhh Dustin dont be so paranoid"

At the sound of the swing she nodded. "Yes that does sound lovely." She turned back to Dustin "I will check your homework and sign it when I get back in" Dustin nodded and Dani turned back to Alex. "He is on educational probation, I need to check and sign his homework each night" Once they were outside Dani sat on the seat eager to cuddle into Alex once he sat down.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next