The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

2 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE) - Page 21 Empty Re: A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:14 pm

Finally relaxing Dani put down the hoddie and giggled as he swept her up in his arms. “Mmmm Alex, I’m learning” She was talking about not being shy about her arms around her but she was certain that he understood that and that it went without saying. She was competly head over heels in love with Alex and she lovedhim, disbite his wounds ,emotional and phyiscal and Alex ws the same way with her she just had to get over it.

Once they were on the bed Dani looked up at him. Then as he stripped down to his boxers and climbed into bed she nodded and kissed his forhead. “Alex, I thank you for being so generous” She giggled then cuddled into him front to front and sighed. “Alex I think I know what want to do” She paused. “Do oyu remeember the show M*A*S*H.?” She paused “Well I want to do be like Sidney” She looked up at hm “I know its a lot of schoolng but I really want to help them, and yes I know its going to mean deploying to the war” She strocked his face. “Are you okay with your fiance” she giggled “but by then I wll be you wife deploying? Its not combat but I am not niave I know it will be dangerous.But its really what I want to do”

She lightly kissed his cheek before cuddling down wth him. “I think my fater would have been proud of me what do you think?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE) - Page 21 Empty Re: A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:46 pm

Alex raised a brow at what she was wanting to do. Become a shrink, like the doctor that had been treating him. "That is alot of hard studing. Medical and other stuff." he told her. But it would keep her busy while he was away. "But if that is what you want to do, go for it. I see how you love helping others out at the VA Center. This way you can help them out even more."

She would support him going back into the army, and he would support her going to collage. "And you really don't have to join the army to do it either." he told her. Well not unless she wanted to be where the action was and where the soldiers needed help before they came back to the States. But hopefully before she would graduate, both the conflict in Iraq and Afganastan would be over and done with. He wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly. "Hmmmmmm to be married to a shrink." he chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:17 am

Dani sighed relived she wasn’t sure why but it had been a tough thing to to tell him, although she knew that he would support her dreams no matter what she wanted to do but she was worried that he wouldn’t want her to do it. She had made such a stink about Dustin enlisting and now, after watching a MASH marathon she finally figured out how she could help even more, but she would also keep working at the VA those there needed her.

She looked up at him again. “I want to be there Alex, to help them when they first need it, to be that confident that they can talk to. She snuggled into his neck. “How can I help them unless I know what it s really like?” She chewed her bottom lip “Its like a conseller telling me that cutting is not a way to deal with pain, how can I really help the men and women with out seeing it first hand?”

She lightly kissed his lips not demanding just a soft kiss. “Now to tell my brother my plans, I wonder if he is going to snap like I did?” She then laid her head down on his chest and closed her eyes. “I love you Alex Morgan, and I wll always love you” she yawned then cuddled in closer.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:26 am

(mmm time to jump a head so Dustin can go to Basic)

Alex just held her tightly to him. Dustin would probably be worried about what she was wanting to do, but Alex would explain that it would be several years before she could even think of going into a war zone. The training and education she would need would ensure that. "I don't think he will be to surprised about it." he kissed her neck and then settled in to sleep.

The next few weeks passed by quickly and Dustin got his diploma and was ready to leave. It would be soon enough that Alex would be leaving himself. He had already made arrangements with the recruiter that he would be returning to his old unit. He would be going back in at his rank of corpral. Alex gave Dustin as much advice as he could on things to look for and do to excell. He figured that Dustin would do good at Basic and his Advanced Individual Training (AIT). Debbie was over more talking to Dani and getting to know Alex's mom. When it came time for Dustin to get on the bus, Debbie, and her parents were there along with Alex and Dani. Debbie's father stood tall and proud seeing Dustin ready to serve his country. Debbie had a worried look on her face but stood there bravely, holding on to him till he got onto the bus. Alex held on to Dani, for he knew she would be worried about him as well. When he finally got on the bus Debbie had tears in her eyes, and bitting her lower lip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:42 pm

Laying there with Alex she relaxed she was glad that Alex knew her dreams now, he had shared his with her and now she had shared her dream with him. And they were supporitve of each other they both came from a military family so they would just carry it on. She had years ahead of her before she saw any action, but with all the help she did at the VA she hoped that would help her in the application process. But for now she would just enjoy having time with Alex, and the little bit of time she had left with her brother before he shipped out too.

The weeks went by too quickly for Dani, she was kept busy with school, her teachers had been surprised to see her the next day and that she had finished her homework. Other classmates were shocked as well but Dani needed to keep the grades up if she hoped to get into collage as soon as she could she needed great grades. She was also kept busy with Debbie she came to her with all her fears instead of Dustin which she was very grateful for. But it was time comsuming but she honestly didn’t mind, she was good at easng fears and hidding her own.

Before she knew it they were all standing saying good bye to Dustin, she was terrified of losng her brother in the same country that took ther father and thousands of others but she was strong for Dustin and Debbie. When he got on the bus and hung out the window Dani broke free of Alex’s arms and ran to his out strenched hand. “I love you Dustin and I will see you at graduation. Dustin nodded “Keep Debbie sane alright” Dustin winced, he was putting pressure on her again but Dani just smiled “Okay Bro I will I promise” With that the bus started to drive away and Dan was left there n a cloud of dust watchng the bus drive away.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:19 pm

After the bus left, Alex and Dani still had to go to school. Taking Debbie with them, Alex drove the three of them to the school. As soon as they got out of the car, both Dani and Debbie were surrounded by their friends, hugging them and giving them words of comfort and encouragement. Before Alex knew it the girls were hussled off towards the school. Some of Alex's friends came up shaking their heads. "They are so emotional aren't they." They slapped him on the back, "Dustin will be fine though. He's a tough kid."

When he could Alex extracted Dani for a bit from the mob of girls and hugged her before their first classes. It was good thought that Dani finally had those that would support her in her rough times. When it was finally time to go home he dropped Debbie off home and then finally had a bit of alone time with her. The house was quite. "Well now my lovely little beauty, what shall we do?" he moved a hand down to her ass and patted it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:25 am

Sighing softly and swallowing Dani stiffened her shoulders and turned to Alex and Debbie hugging Debbie she smiled “He is going to be fine, this is just bootcamp we will see him at graduation in a little bit” With that they walked back to the car and drove to school. Once there Dani was surprised when the car was swarmed and she was wisked away she despertally looked around for Alex but the group had taken her to far. She was grateful for the support but she really wanted to feel the arms of Alex around her.

Finally he found her and pulled her away as he hugged her she held on tight and nuzzled his neck. She smiled and breathed in deeply, she had been on her pills for awhile now, she was sure to never miss a pill and she knew it would be about time she and Alex have some more alone time, they hadnt had sex since her breakdown and was worried that Alex was getting frustrated and she made it in her mind that she would make a effort to please him tonight. She kissed him lightly on the lips as the bell rang. Giggiling at the ohhh’s and ahh’s then walked to class.

The day went by really fast, most of her teachers were shocked to see her in school, they all knew that her brother had left for basic only hours before. But Dani trudged on, even acing some more pop quizes and collecting the homework, the teachers were really laying it on heavy but Dani didn’t mind it would be a good distraction, and there was still Valentines day coming up, she still had to think what she would get Alex for that special day, it would be the frist one that she had a boyfirend for and she wanted it to be special.

Once the day was over she was eager to get home she met Debbie and Alex and after dropping Debbie off and returning to their room she grinned as Alex rubbed her ass. She wrapped her arms around his neck and stared into his eyes. “Well we have the house to ourselves” She grinned and kissed his lips again and gently pushed him so he was sitting in the bed then she stood between his legs continuly to kiss him. “What do you want to do my love?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:26 am

(Now since the first time that Alex took her up her ass, would she have let him do it more and would she now be use to it and enjoy it?"

Alex grinned as he reached over and undid her pants and pulled them and her under ware down to fall at her ankles. Then he pulled her shirt up over her head and dropped it to the ground and reached around to undo her bra and removed it and dropped it to the floor. It had been awhile since they had done anything. With her breaking down and finding out that Dustin was leaving for the Army she had not been in the mood for it. But he was hoping she was up for it now.

Once she was naked and standing between his legs, he reached up and squeezed her tits hard. "Now how would you like it today my love." he pulled her down to the bed so she was laying on her back. Moving a hand down to her pussy he began to rub it and then began to finger it. as he moved up onto the bed and kissed her deeply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:43 pm

As he undid her pants and let her underwear drop to the floor Dani licked her lips and smiled. “Well I should have figured” She teased as he took off her bra. She then leaned forward and stroked his check softly. She knew he had been distant the last few weeks, she had been kept busy with regaining herself, dealing with making sure Dustin was set for basic, she hadnt really been in the mood and she wanted to make up for that now, to make sure Alex understood how much he meant to her.

When he squeezed her tits she softly moaned his hands felt so good on her body. When he pulled her down she smiled and when he began to finger her she groaned out and arched her back. Then kissed him back hard before pulling him in. “I want to see you my love, at least for the first time” She sighed softly and kissed his ear. “How about you sitting up against the bed frame then me sitting on you” She grinned then kissed his lips again. ‘But I am so horney right now Alex if you can handle it I want to try numours rounds” She looked at him blushing at what she just admitted.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:48 pm

Now he liked the idea of multiple times. He wondered if he was up for it. He would sure give it a go though. He continued to finger her pussy and moved his head down to her tits and kissed them and suckled on them, nipping at the hard nipples with his teeth. He would get her nice and hot and ready for her first orgasim of the night. He liked the idea of her on his lap and his back against the headboard of the bed. That way he could enjoy her lovely tits all he wanted.

Moving up he claimed her lips for a long and deep kiss as he slipped a second finger within her pussy. His cock was hard and wanting out of his pants and wanting to feel her hot pussy around it. When he broke his kiss he quickly removed his shoes, pants and shirt. "Is this what you are wanting my love?" he asked as he showed her his hard cock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:20 pm

Grinning Dani shifted and moved her hips to met his fingers. Her body was trembling with want and desire, her mind seeking escape and refuse from the passed week and to feel Alex next to her how she had missed that feeling. She arched her back as he continued to finger her, her pussy getting nice and wet eager to feel his hot rod up up inside of her. She growled and thrusted her hips upward biting her lip and keeping her eyes fixed on Alex. She gently stroked his head her fingers running through his hair. “Mmmm Alex I love you” She moaned softly again.

As he moved up again she kissed him wrapping her arms around his neck, she slipped her tongue into his mouth her tongue duellng with his. She moaned hotly into his mouth. When he pushed to fingers into her tight pussy. Her fingers dug into the flesh of Alex’s back. And her back arched up again driving his fingers deeper. “Ohh Alex” She moaned into his mouth.

When he begain to strip she raied herself onto her elbows to watch him then smiled and sat up more when he asked her if she was wanting his erect cock she nodded and pulled him closer and gave the tip of his cock a little kiss. “Yes my love I want you” She pulled up down. Clearly eager to get started.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:14 pm

Alex grinned as she moved forward and kissed the head of his cock. "Well then my love, why don't we get ourselves situated." he moved up to the headboard of the bed and sat there. He motioned with a hand for her to come to him. She could sit on his lap, straddling him and let his cock sink deep into her pussy. He could then enjoy playing with her lovely tits. He could not seem to get enough of playing with them.

He helped her into postion squeezing her large tits hard as his hard cock presses against her hot pussy. "You want to feel me up inside you? Later....." he moved a hand down and patted her ass checks, "You will feel me back here again." She seemed to have gotten use to him fucking her ass. After the first time it seemed easier and he hoped that she was indeed enjoying it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:28 pm

When Alex moved to the headboard Dani felt her heartbeat quicken. She ignored it and slowly crawled to him and then grinning she slowly purposly teasing him then she raised herself up and lowered herself down on to him sheaving herself fully on his hot rod. She leaned back and groaned as his cock stretched her. Without having sex in a few days it had tightened up again and now squeezed around his cock. “Ohhh Alex” She moaned out burring her face into his neck bitting softly into his flesh. She went nice and slow up and down on his hot rod. “Mmmmm lets take it nice and slow hun”

She wanted to really enjoy him, and the feelings of him, to make it last, nice and slow she wasn’t sure how long Alex could last though but she figured just take her clues from him which ever they would be. Weather she could take it slow or if she would have to hurry though it all she kissed his neck and continued to slowly rock up and down on him then claimed her lips before she would lose them to her breasts.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:07 am

As she burried his cock up her pussy he smiled, "MMMMMMMM that feels so good my love." As she burried her face into his neck, he moved his hands to her tits and squeezed them hard. "As you wish. Take it slow. I will enjoy playing with your tits." He told her. Then she kissed him and he returned the kiss with an equal fevor. He didn't mind her wanting to take it slow. He would try to last as long as possible but with her tight pussy around his cock, he didn't know.

When he broke the kiss he lifted her tits up and began kissing and suckling on them, flicking his toung over their hard nipples and lightly pulling on them with his teeth. They just felt so good in his hands and he loved squeezing them and playing with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:21 am

Feeling his naked cock burried deep in side of her she whimpered into his ear. “Mmmm your naked cock feels so good in me baby” She nipped at his neck and giggled again. “Mmmm baby” She continued to pull herself out and then pushing it back in nice and slow allowing him to fell the full extent of her muscles squeesing his strong manhood. She let out moans and groans and arched her back leaning backwords so his hot rod hit new areas in her she bit her lower lip to stop herself from crying out.

As he begain to suckle on her breasts she held his head to her chest. “Mmmm ohhh god Alex” She moaned out. Then she began to rock a bit harder, still slow and purposly just harder. She held him close and whspered “I love you Alex, for now nd forever”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:35 pm

She felt so good. She had learned over the past several weeks how to make him growl his pleasure. The way her pussy muscles squeezed his cock, as she rocked slowly back and forth, sending it deeper up inside her. His face was burried in her tits, kissing, licking them as he squeezed them hard. "You are my reason for being." he whispered softly. "I don't know what I would do with out you." raising his head up he claimed her lips and kissed her deeply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:00 pm

Feeling him deep inside of her made her groan and moan again she held him close to her knowing how much that he enjoyed her tits and Dani had to agree that she enjoyed it as well. And the fact that she was not the only person making noises only added to her sexual experiance. She enjoyed making him growl and moan in pleasure grnning micheversly she squeezed her pussy muscles tight around his thick cock. She would then release then hold it tght again.

As he whispered she felt herself blushing. "Ohhh My sweet Alex I love you so much, you saved me in more ways that you know, and you will never lose me no mater what happens" She was talking about him leaving her and going to war and coming back injured like the men and women she had seen in the VA hospital but she wouldnt let on, especally not while they were enjoying this night of pleasure.

Instead she kissed him long and hard buring herself longer and harder in her pussy. "Mmmmm" She groaned softly into his kiss her tongue mating with his own. Her arms around his neck her fingers digging into his shoulder blades. She was trying not to leave marks but she wasnt fully aware of how hard she was digging into his tender flesh.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:15 pm

"MMMMMMMMM yessssss." he growled out as she tighened her pussy muscles around his cock more. If she wanted to keep going all night he was willing to do so. The weekend was upon them and they had all the time they needed to sleep or do what they wanted. He figured once they had both cum he would have her stroke his cock and suck on it untill it got hard again and then he would fuck her up her ass. The thought of that excited him more. "I think you are getting to like feeling me up inside you." he grinned."

He felt her finger nails dig into his shoulders. He could tell that there would be some marks left after the night. Lifting her tits up again he flicked his toung over their nipples as he squeezed them hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:04 am

Hearing her fiance growling it only made Dani move faster and harder on his cock driving it deeper and harder into her pussy. she arched her back again leaning backwords away from him. To allow them to reach different areas of her innereds. She was greateful that it was the weekend so they didn’t have to worry about getting up the next day. In stead she and he could hopefully just take it easy all day, unless of course Alex had somethng planned.

She came forward again and nuzzled into his neck rubbing his back she then felt the miniholes and scratches that her nails made “Ohhh my I am so sorry Alex” She stroked his face and clamined his lips again. When he moved down to her tits again. Dani grinned and she lifted off of him and got on all fours “Mmmm lets try doggie postion” She turne her head back to Alex to see if the was up for what she had planned
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:16 pm

He was enjoying himself and then she moved off of him and then asked him to do it doggie style. He got up and moved behind her and gave her ass cheeks a good spanking before he inserted his cock up into her hot and wet pussy. He began moving back and forth, ramming his hard cock deep up into her pussy. He reached up and took one of her dangling tits in a hand and squeezed it hard, then reached over and grabbed the jar of lubricant and as he fucked her pussy he began lubing her ass. "Going to have to get some toys so you can feel both ends being filled. Would you like that." he asked her as he fingered her ass with the lubracant.

He was preparing her for later when he would be fucking her ass instead of her pussy. They had done it some more and her ass seemed to be more able to accept his cock. He was hoping she enjoyed the experience."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:31 am

When Alex spanked her she jumped and yelped “Easy there baby cant have burises all over my ass” She gasped as he reinserted himself into her pussy she moaned and groaned as he hit new areas. She gripped the sheets and twisted and gasped. “Ohhh yes Alex more, yes” She cried out she was getting close to her frist climax. She knew it would be the first of many and she was excited though of hat was coming and the harder he went the more she wanted.

Feeling his hands on her breasts and then as he grabbed the jar and beagin to finger fuck her ass she moaned even louder and moaned again. At the mention of toys she giggled “You mean go into one of those stores, I have never been in one before” She continued to moan. “Ohhh Alex I am going to cum, but are you ready” She gasped out.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:12 am

Alex grinned and chuckled, "Ahhh but no one but me would see them. He began fucking her harder and faster, the sound of his balls and body hitting her ass cheeks filling the room along with her moans of pleasure. "Well we will go together and you can pick out the ones you would like to feel up in side you. There would be a variety of fake cocks and other toys. He had went with a couple friends to one, while he was in the army. A very interesting place, and all to help pleasure the woman in one way or another.

When she said she was about to cum he reached up and squeezed her tits again and rammed his cock up in her again and again till he felt him self getting ready. Then he rammed it up one last time and held him self against her as he pumped his cum into her pussy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:25 am

Grunting and squeezing her mucles tightly to prevent herself from cuming just yet she nodded to his idea ‘Ohhh Alex that would be…uh huh loveley” Trying to talk was coming a challenge she was moaning and sweating too much but enjoying every minute of this, the sounds of his balls hitting her ass mixed with her moans and hs grunts was nearly enough to push her over the moon she was shaking and trying hard not to scream out.

The more he talked of toys the more she wondered were there toys for the males too? She would have to ask later. But she was distracted but him squeezing her tits and raming harder and harder. She lost her compuser then and moaned louder and shake with delight. When she felt him release she arched her back up agaisnt his chest and moaned out releaseing at the same time, she then comlasped gasping for air dripping in sweat.

“Ohh Alex, I love you so much” She smiled but she couldn’t turn to face him so she simply laid there trying to catch her breath and calm her racing heart. “Hmmmm Alex kiss me” She pleaded. “Hold me for a few minutes please Baby”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:15 pm

As she colasped to the bed he laid down next to her running a hand over her back and her ass cheeks. He turned her head and kissed her as she asked and then pulled her to him, holding her tightly, as he continued to run a hand over her back. He could see that she was a bit drained from their lovemaking. He just held her and let her calm herself. The feel of her naked body against his never grew old. He enjoyed the feel of her warm, soft and smooth skin under his hands.

"Did I wear you out already?" he asked her with a grin and a slight chuckle. He was sweaty and breathing hard as well but he felt so exelerated. He patted her ass cheeks with a hand and then gave them a squeeze. "You sure you wish to continue on here in a bit?" he teased her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:21 am

Smiling Dani sighed and closed her eyes enjoying the feel of his hand on her back and ass. His touch made her feel so right, and she wanted to remember this feeling for the times that he was gone. She knew that time would come up on them fast and she wanted to savour every minute, she also wanted to get a picture of them together before he left, purhapes at grad but she also wanted a professional picture done, she would talk about that with him in the morning.

She rolled her eyes at his coments and turned to face him. “First of all my love, am not wore out just want to cuddle, I like cuddleing after sex I am not really one for wham bam thank you ma’am” She teased right back. As he patted her ass she licked her lips. “Well all the books say you should wear protection for anal” She lowered her eyes “What do you think about that?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next