The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

2 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE) - Page 36 Empty Re: A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

Post by questor Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:53 am

Alex grinned as she told him that he could take her up the ass. She was being very nice to him and he returned her kiss with equal ferver. He gently pushed her back down onto the bed and rolled her over onto her stomach. He then removed his clothes and took out the lubricant and began to apply it to her anal opening and channel. He pressed the stuff up inside her and began fingering her ass, making sure it was well lubricated.

When he was done he moved up to the head board of the bed and sat there, motioning for her to come and sit on his lap. Oh how he was going to miss making love to his lovely wife. Before he didn't have to worry about it, and he had talked some of the men in his unit that were married and how they missed enjoying their wives and could hardly wait to get back to them. Oh but on the other side, Dani was now going to have to worry about him and Dustin. Afganastan was a whole new ball game. But at least she had his mother there to confide in and talk to, as well as a host of friends that they had made.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE) - Page 36 Empty Re: A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:10 am

Although he had responded to her kisses with equal fever he broke away to quickly. She knew what he had on his mind though. She smiled and laid on her stomach and groaned a little she wiggled her ass enjoying it. She bit her lip as he fingered it. Twisting her back she watched him, her eyes traveled over his body. She couldn’t help but see his scars. She looked up at his eyes. She wanted to demand that he promise to come back to her, but she wouldn’t put that pressure on him. She would not show him the fear she was feeling, or the doubt. She would simply love him, and spoil him with packages and when he came back to her; however he came back to her she would love him until the day she died.

She raised an eyebrow when he beconned her over. She grinned. “Hmmm or I could leave you with a raging hard on” She teased, but before he could get too worried she climbed over to him and while facing him impaled herself on his erection she nestled her face into his shoulders to muffle her moans. “Hold me love” She whimpered into his ear. “I love you” She then whispered and gently bit his ear.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:52 pm

As she impaled her lovely ass on his cock, he took a deep breath and slid his arms around her pulling her to him. He would never get tired of her telling him she loved him. That was something he loved about her. "I love you my sexy wife." he whispered in his ear as he began moving his cock in and out of her ass. "Can I stuff you into my duffle bag and take you along." he chuckled.

Dustin and Debbie finished making the arrangements and went over to her place. Even tough he had an arm and a leg in a cast, it was not stopping him from enjoying his time with her. He was already considered part of the family as much as he was there when he was not deployed. Her mother and father left them alone. He took her up to her room and soon they were both naked and in her bed.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:24 am

Smiling at the sound of his deep breath she knew that he had liked the quick motion that she had given him. She shivered with delight as he slid his arms around her. She blushed as he called her his sexy wife. She nuzzled his neck as he requested to take her. She smiled “Baby I would gladly do that for you” And she would have she would give him her all but she knew that he wouldn’t really take her.

She whimpered feeling his cock move in and out. She wondered if he was going to take his IPOD she could make a recording for him to listen to. He was going to take his scarf and she was going to write to him at least once a week, she wasn’t sure if he was going to a place with internet, so she might not be able to email or Skype him. But if he took his Ipod she could download messages to him. When she would have time for that she didn’t know. But she doubted she would be getting much sleep between now and when he left. She wouldn’t let him see it though. She would remain strong for him. He wouldn’t see the distress or worry. He will see only love.

Dani continued to kiss him and stroke his strong chest. She bit lightly into his neck, be careful not to leave marks. He would have to pass inspection fairly soon. She pushed her tongue into his mouth and took one of his strong hands and brought it to her pussy in hopes that he would play with it a little as she bounced her ass on his cock.

Debbie was pleased with herself that the party was coming together. Dustin was being short changed a little she thought but knowing Dani she would throw her brother something when he left too. She had stripped Dustin, since he was still a bit dependable on her she gently pushed him to the bed and kissed his lips then slowly kissed her way down to his cock then suckled on that until he was hard then she climbed up on him and guided his member into her. “Hmmm baby” She moaned out. She had to take it slow and easy since he was still injured being in casts she had to do most of the work but she didn’t care she wanted to be loved and to take advantage of having Dustin before he had to report back for more training.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:40 am

Oh how he wished he could take her along, but it was to dangerous of a place to do that. If he had been sent somewhere else where dependents could go, he would have taken her along in a heartbeat. His Father had taken his mother and him to Germany a couple of times, when he had been younger. Perhaps when the Army was done with Afganastan as they were with Iraq, he would have such a tour and be able to take Dani along. He figured she would love to go to another country and perhaps do a bit of sightseeing.

When she moved his hand to her pussy he grinned and began playing with it. "Ahhhh I think we need to have one of those toys for you." he chuckled. His other hand went to her tits and began squeezing them hard one at a time, as she moved on his cock, making it move in and out of her lovely ass.

Dustin was enjoying having Debbie's pussy surrounding his cock as he squeezed her tits. "You like being on top don't you?" he chuckled and moved his good hand down and spanked one of her ass cheeks. "You know what I am going to do to you later tonight don't you?" he smiled as he moved his hand back up to her tits.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:44 pm

Although he had offered Dani knew there was no way that she would be coming on this trip. She was terrified for Alex and her brother; there wasn’t a good chance that they would be coming home at least in one piece. Especially with both of them being grunts. She looked down at him and smiled. She was officially a Army wife. Any of their kids would be Military Brats. She knew she would have to decide on wheather or not to homeschool. But she was married to a Army man and she loved it.

She bent down and kissed him and smiled “Hmmm something to keep me company while you are gone” She teased. “I don’t know if you are going to be getting release why should I?” She kissed him again and shoved her ass up and down hard. She moaned out as he played with her pussy “Ohh that’s it baby”

Debbie chuckled “Hmmm Dustin I do belive that I am in controle you are a bit crippled” She teased. She continued to rock on him. She winked “If you want my ass you might have to do something real nice for me” She winked.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:36 pm

He grinned and kissed her back as she moved over his cock. "Well I will probably be a bit busy to even think about it." he chuckled. But he had a feeling he would be thinking about it. "It was not long before he held her down on his cock as he filled her ass with his hot cum. He held her there until his cock receded from it. He held her to him for a while longer before easing her off of him and to the bed beside him.

He turned and enveloped her in his arms and held her to him once again. "I was thinking. Perhaps after dinner tonight, we can walk over to our favorate spot." They had gone to the spot overlooking the city below a number of times during the school year. It was a place just for them and he loved those times. During the warm days they had made love there, as it was surrounded by trees and bushes.

Dustin squeezed her tits hard and asked, "And what would that be, hmmmmmmm." He knew she would not deny him. She had gotten use to it and enjoyed it now.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:02 am

It was a simple comment but it affected her greatly. She tried to hide it though. Not wanted him to worry and her worring. She kissed him and smiled. “I think you bought be one a while back maybe I will just use that” She licked his lips. “Too bad they can’t make me a caste of yours” She moaned out as she slammed her ass down hard on his cock. She found her realese at the same time he did.

When he held her close she stroked his arms and breathed in his scent. She closed her eyes and let him just hold her. Nodding to his plan ‘That sounds great my love” She loved their spot, it felt as just theirs. She didn’t want to think about him leaving. But the minutes were slipping away and there was nothing that she could do to stop it. She leaned back and kissed him. “Guess we should get ready for dinner” She stroked his face and stood. Taking a towel she cleaned up best she could then slipped on some clothes, under garments a pair of jeans and a nice shirt.

Meanwhile Debbie had giggled and while she continued ridding him hard she kissed him. “Time will tell my love” She had a wicked gleam in her eyes and then licked his lips. “Hmmmm how you feeling baby?” She tightened her pussy muscles around his cock and growled wanting to see what he would do in response.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:51 pm

Alex sighed as he got up and cleaned up and dressed. Time was passing and soon he would be on his way to Afganastan. But first he needed to take Dani down to the post to get her a dependent ID, power of attorney, and her into his records as his wife. That would take the better part of a day.

He would have to have his mother go down with them so she could drive Dani back home. She would have to get her drivers licence so she could use his car to go back and forth to the VA. Once both were properly atired he opened the door and went down stairs.

Dustin brought her down to him and kissed her deeply as he felt her pussy tighten around his cock. If only he didn't have the blasted casts on. Oh well he thought. He growled back at her when he broke the kiss and began nipping at her neck. They would have to be over at Alex's for dinner in a bit so they didn't have much more time.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:05 am

Dani walked over to him and kissed him softly on the lips and held him close to her. “I love you husband and you have made me the happiest girl alive” She smiled and stroked his cheek then walked into the bathroom and washed her face and brushed her hair then walked back to him and held his hand and walked into the kitchen.

Mary smiled “Well hello you two” Dani blushed a little but looked to Alex. Mary smiled bigger and clapped her hands “For dinner Alex I made your favorite, Steak and potatoes” Dani chewed her bottom lip but tried to smile “Sounds lovely” She knew why Mary was doing this she had done the same thing for her father. Their favorite meal last night at home something to remember and think back on.

Meanwhile Debbie and Dustin had finished. Debbie had learned many tricks since Dustin had been in casts. She had been studying movements as soon as she had found out that he had been injured but not killed in Iraq. She really had become good at it and when they both had found their fulfillment she cleaned up the both of them and then helped Dustin get dressed. Dustin let her do more then he really needed her to do but he knew that Debbie felt helpless and he also knew that Debbie wanted to be able to help somehow.

They made it back to Mary’s and Dustin greeted his baby sister with a huge hug. “Hey sis” Dani giggled. “Hey Dustin” They all sat down for dinner, Dani tried not to think about that this would be the last family dinner in a long time, Alex was leaving for a year, then shortly after Dustin would be gone, some of their deployment would overlap but not a lot of it. She ate and made talk and looked happy and relaxed but she was panicking on the inside
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:10 pm

Alex looked at his mother and just grinned. He knew she was wanting grandchildren. But they were not ready just yet for that. But if it happened it happened and he would adjust to what ever he had to, in order to be a good father. She had his favorite dinner there and he knew it would be a very long time before he had anything like that again.

When Dustin and Debbie arrived he sat down with the rest of them to eat. The meal was good and they talked small talk mostly. There was not much to say and he knew that Dani and his mother was probably worried sick about him going back over into a war zone. But there was nothing that he could do about it. He had made a commitment and he had to fullfill it. Just like his father before him, he was a soldier and would be put in harms way. His father had done it and paid the ultimate price, but he would have had it no other way.

Once dinner was done he went over and kissed his mom on the cheek. Dani and I are going to our special spot. We'll be back in a little bit." he took Dani's hand and took her out to the car and then drove out to their special spot. He took out a blanket and laid it on the ground and both bundled up due to the weather he eased her down and then sat down himself to watch the sun go down. He put and arm around her and pulled her close.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:44 pm

Although she knew that Mary wanted grandchildren, but there was no way that she would be able to do it yet. She was certain that it would take a year of her being off the pill. It had only been 2 and half months not the 12 she had been warned that it would take.

She greeted Dustin and Debbie when they came. The meal was good, and the fact that it would be the last meal didn’t get passed her. She kept looking over at him and smiled .She knew that he would be going, and there was no way that she would be going. She chewed her bottom lip. She didn’t want to show Alex any worry, then she had an idea, the best going away night, she would get him to do her doggie style, he seemed to enjoy it, and it was one of her favorite types. It would have to be tonight but she didn’t think Alex would mind having it three times, or more in one day.

When dinner was over she stood kissed her brother and hugged Mary and Debbie goodbye. Skye was busy chewing on a pigs ear so she was left behind. When they got up to the spot she chewed her bottom lip she laid on the blanket and cuddled into his arms.

Everything was right at the moment. She kissed his chin softly she sighed and held his hands close to her. She kept silent though just relaxed and allowed him to hold her and hopefully just be relaxed too.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:34 am

It was great just to relax with Dani. There in their spot they watched the sun go down and the lights of the city below come on. It was a spectacular sight and it never failed to awe him. The time since graduation had been one hell of a time. Back to the army, some retraining, off to Iraq, rescuing Dustin and a bunch of civilians the first day there and wind up in a big fire fight. Talking to an insurgent and even he couldn't understand how he did it, but he must have said something right to the right person. Things settled down there. Then coming back to the states, getting medals, getting a military wedding, having a fantastic honeymoon. It was a whirlwind of things that was fantastic.

Now he was but a couple days from again being redeployed. His wounds were healing and had not been that bad. They might bug him a bit but it was nothing he could not handle. But it was leaving Dani that bothered him. She had become such a part of his life that it was hard to imagine being away from her for several months.

Memories to take with him. Memories to make him want to come home in one piece and enjoy life with her. That was what he was making and all of them good ones. He sat there relaxed and enjoyed the alone time with her. But as night fell and the stars came out, it began to get colder and he sighed. They would have to go back home and he would have only the next day to be with her alone before they had to go down and get all the paper work done and then she would be returning home with his mom. "Guess it is time to go home." he kissed her lips gently and then stood up.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:28 pm

This was prefect being in Alex’s arms she watched the sun go down. She could have stayed like that all night. But it was getting cold and Alex couldn’t get sick before he shipped out. She looked up at the stars. When he was in Afghanistan he would be looking up at different stars but it would not matter. She would look up at them and feel closer to him.

When he kissed her he smiled. “Alright baby” She had a plan for the night, first she would have to get someone to distract Alex so she could set up the room. She just hoped that both of them would be up for her plan. She licked her lips as they walked back up to the car and while driving home she made small chat with him. Trying not to let on that she was up to something but she was horrible at it all.
Once they were home she raced ahead of him a little claiming she had to go to the bathroom. She spotted Mary and Dustin and Debbie. “Guys I want to do something can you distract him for like 10 minutes?” Dustin looked bewildered Debbie giggled and Mary smiled “Sure sweetie”

Dani ran upstairs stripped down set up his lap top and turned on the webcam hid the lap top without covering the cam made sure Alex wouldn’t be able to notice it she wanted to surprise him. She laid on the bed and started to play with herself. She looked at the time about ten minutes had passed so she was ready for Alex to come up the stairs she heard steps so slipped a sexy nightie on for him and wanted to see if her plan would work. She planned on lots of sex and different positions something for him to have while he was there.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:56 am

Alex chuckled as she told him she had to use the bathroom and ran inside. Mary knew she was up to something and would go along with it. When Alex came in she asked him if he could get the trash out and to the curb, as they would be leaving early Monday morning and she didn't want to forget it. He bagged up the trash and took it out to the trashcans and then took those out to the curb. When he came back inside he didn't see Dani and raised a brow. What was she up to?

Debbie and Dustin were sitting on the couch watching some TV and his mother was on the phone talking to someone. Shaking his head he went upstairs and opened the door to their room and saw her on the bed. He grinned broadly as he stepped inside and shut the door. "So are you that horny my love?" They had already had sex twice that day. He was not one for turning it down. He moved over to the bed and moved a hand up her leg to between her legs to replace her hand. He slipped a finger into her pussy and began fingering it.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:41 pm

Dani had made sure that the camera had a good view of her pussy. When Alex walked in she smiled and was grateful that he didn’t seem to notice the camera. She really wanted him to be able to surprise him. She would hide it in a file for on his computer then send him a email asking him to check the file, then he would get the surprise, she knew it was risky, they weren’t allowed porn material, but was video really under that rule, she thought that was more magazines and such.

When he replaced her hand with his she moaned out. Then with a smile undid his pants and freed his cock and rubbed it gently and began to suckle on it. It hadn’t been too long since they had had sex but she wanted to give him plenty of enjoyment and memeories plus a movie. She moaned out and buckled her hips to his fingers and of course the hidden camera.

“My love lets see how many positions you can do before you spill your cum” She was taunting and teasing him and even tempting but she wanted to play it up.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:05 am

Alex looked at her raising a brow. "See how many positions we can do?" he chuckled. "Well now my dear, lets get to the first one, the 69 position." he grinned and laid down on the bed so she could move into position over him. She would suck his cock, ane he would lick her pussy as he fingered it. There was a variety of positions that they could do. They had only touched the surface of positions.

As he licked her pussy and fingered it he reached up and slapped her ass cheeks. He would be fucking her pussy, and her ass in different ways. Why she wanted to do this he didn't know for sure, but he liked the idea. He knew that to do several postions they would have to do them only for a short time. So after a couple minutes in that position he moved up from the bed and came behind her as she knelt on the bed. He moved his cock up to her pussy and rubbed it against her pussy. "How bad do you want to feel my cock up your pussy." he chuckled.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:41 am

When he raised a brow Dani was a little nervous would he clue into that she was up to something? She relaxed when he climbed on to the bed. She had to smile when he climbed on the bed in such a way that the camera would have a prefect view of her ass and pussy. She gladly climbed on him and allowed him to lick and spank her she moaned out and grinned.

When he switched again she moaned out she turned her face and kissed him. “Hmmm baby” She nodded “Ohh I need you so bad” She moaned out” She kissed him again and started to buck her hips she was in need. Also wanting to get this movie just right for him she didn’t know if he would get in trouble for watching it, but she wanted him to have something on those long cold nights.

She turned to him “So what you waiting for?” She taunted.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:21 am

Alex chucked as she answered him and he eased his hard cock up into her pussy. He began to fuck her push hard as he reached up and took one of her dangling tits in a hand and squeezed it hard. "Oh this should be interesting." he chuckled and after a couple minutes of pounding her pussy, he with drew and slid his cock up into her ass and began fucking it as he continued to squeeze one tit then the other.

He changed her position again laying her on her side and lifting one of her legs so he could fuck her as he lay on his side up against her back. He fucked her pussy and then her ass again in this position. He switched them again and again into different positions that he had seen in porno movies and finally wound up in the normal position, with him on top. He fucked her hard and burried his cock up inside her finally and finally filled her with his hot cum. When he was done he lay by her side on his side, sweating and breathing hard. He played with her large tits, enjoying them for as long as he could.

After a few minutes he had to get up and use the bathroom. He kissed her lips gently before he slid from the bed and went into the bathroom.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:53 pm

Feeling his hard cock ease into her pussy she moaned out licking her lips at the camera. “Oh Alex that’s it baby” She moaned out she hoped that he wouldn’t clue in that there was a camera she was being a little over the top but not by much she wanted him to believe it. She turned to look at him and then took her hand and played with her nub.

When he pulled out of her pussy and inserted himself into her ass she whimpered out again. She bucked her hips backwards to meet his thrusts. “Do me” She whimpered again. She licked her lips. Switching postions again she moaned out. This was working good. It would be a good video. She smiled as he got on top of her and held her close and kissed him. “Ohh you are so big and hard I am going to cum” As soon as she had said that she felt him release and she had her own explosive release.

She grinned as he laid beside her “Too bad we cant get a mold of these for you” She teased. When he got up to use the bathroom she showed her pussy to the camera then crawled to it.

“Baby I hope you enjoyed that, I love you but if I hear you showed this to anyone you will not have to fear any insurgents” She squeezed her tits and made a kissing motion to the camera then turned it off slipped on a robe and followed him to the bathroom and knocked then entered. “Baby should we have a shower before bed?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:19 am

He looked at her as she came in and he grinned. "I think that would be best." he chuckled and started the shower. He stepped into the shower and drew Dani in with him. He stood behind her and kissed her neck, before he took the soap and washcloth and began lathering her up. He went slowly, as he went over her tits and then down over her stomach and between her legs with the cloth. Then he moved back up to her back and moved slowly down to her ass, making sure he washed between her ass cheeks as well. As he went he kissed her neck and shoulders.

"Now it is your turn my love." he told her and handed her the washcloth and soap. Another thing he would be missing when he went, and would be looking forward to when he got home. He wondered how so many of the men in his company or battalion that were married could cope with being there and their families back in the states. It was going to be hard and he would have to keep himself busy so he would not dwell upon it.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:19 pm

Smiling as he agreed she let the robe drop and walked behind him slapped his as he stepped in then sighed as she was brought in too. “Well if you hadn’t insisted on so much sex we wouldn’t have to have a shower before bed” She teased.

As he washed her she closed her eyes and just allowed his arms to caress her skin. She would miss this. Nothing was going to be the same while he was gone. She would have to do everything alone, sure she had Mary and Debbie and for a while she would have her brother but she doubted that they would sleep in the same bed as her or take a shower with her or just hold her. She smiled and kissed him as he continued to wash her.

When he handed over the cloth she washed him. Every inch of him being very careful of the scars that still lingered on his body her body was clean he had made sure of that. She kissed his chest and neck then claimed his lips for a soft non demanding kiss, they had a lot to do the next day so she could not over use him and she couldn’t be too sore either. For that she didn’t want to get him too excited. This would be the second to last night of them in the same bed together for a very long time. She could feel the tears coming and she shook her head. Not right now she told her self, she would not allow the fear and worry imped her right now. She wanted to enjoy this time.

She rinsed her hair. “How do you feel baby?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:34 pm

He was enjoying her going over his body with the washcloth. She was careful about the new wounds he had, though they were healing quite well. They had not been serious wounds, just painful and they would be two more scars he would carry for the rest of his life. It was all part of the job he guessed. When she was done with washing him he made sure, they both were risnced off and then stepped out of the shower.

He grabbed a towel and dried himself off as he watched Dani. "So my love what do you think we should do tomorrow?" For him he mainly just wanted to do nothing but be with Dani all day and just relax. They only had Sunday and then it would be down to the Base and filling out paperwork and such. Then he would have to get his gear and be ready to leave for Afganistan.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:06 pm

Looking up at him the fact that he did not tell her how he was feeling didn’t get past her. She figured that he didn’t want to talk about it so she would give him that. She didn’t want to really think about it either. She looked at the wounds and bite her lip. Would he come back to her this time? How injured? Burned? Missing limbs? Blind? Memory lost not knowing who she was or what they had. No matter what happened she loved love him. Would he always love her? She knew Walter Reed was full of men and women that felt they were a burden to their families so they refused to live with them. Alex wouldn’t do that to her would he?

When they were out of the shower and she was dried off she put the robe back on and started to brush her hair. She smiled in the mirror as she started to brush her teeth. “Well I promised Debbie that in the evening we would go sit in the hot tub but other than that I just want to be with you. Maybe go to one of those 2 buck photo booths and get some more pictures taken” She yawned “First thing I want to sleep in and wake up in your arms” She winked at him. “How does that sound?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:47 am

He liked the sound of it, "Sounds good to me." he told her and moved into the bedroom and pulled the covers down. They would have to wash the bedding in the morning, that was for sure. But for the night they would be alright. He laid down on the bed naked, pulling Dani down with him. He removed the robe from her and pulled her close to him as he pulled the covers up over them. "Mmmmmm now this feels good." he told her and ran a hand up and down her back.

He closed his eyes and relaxed, as he enjoyed the warmth of her body against his. Soon he was asleep and his mind drifted back over the past year when they were in highschool, then drifted on to him back in Iraq and the fire fight. He could smell the cordite of the ammunition and of the city. He woke up in the middle of the night, but not with a start or screaming. He was breathing a bit fast but that was alright. Battle always got the adrenalin going and dreaming of it did the same thing. But he knew it was but a dream and snuggled up again with Dani and fell back asleep until morning.

When he awoke again he felt the ring on his finger and played with it a bit, turning it about his finger. He smiled and just laid there with his wife. It was still going to be awhile before he was use to that. But he enjoyed the feeling and thought of it. Being married. A family.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next