The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Warrior of Gor (reserved for LadyBird Raven)

2 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

A Warrior of Gor (reserved for LadyBird Raven) - Page 11 Empty Re: A Warrior of Gor (reserved for LadyBird Raven)

Post by LadyRaven Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:04 pm

Silver took a deep breath and nodded as Daniel 'conceded' the point for now and slowly let her hands drop back down again. Slowly, she shook her head at Daniel, "No Master, not I." She said, "I do not wish Their punishment upon this man, I only beg for it as your slave and in turn, Their slave, Master." Daniel agreed with that and then looked at Husani as Daniel cursed him with the punishment of the Priest Kings. As Daniel then pulled her back to her feet, she smiled darkly at Husani as he fled the room and then cast her eyes briefly onto the Ubar's wives. She dropped the smile and lowered her eyes in respect before she settled at Daniel's side by the table.

The food was served and Silver did her duty without recourse or hesitation, showing the Ubar and everyone else what an attentive, obedient and loving slave she was and to be fair, most of that was a true statement. At first, his thoughts seemed to be with the Sho Tang, the enemy of Nacar and the ones that the Ubar believed Daniel had been sent to vanquish, but she soon felt his voice in her ear again and she smiled once more. "Master." She said back to him quietly, "I tracked you for near a thousand leagues in three days. Husani barely has hours before he meets my steel and I still have his stink all over me. He will not be hard to find, my love." She dropped her head then and kissed the back of his hand.

The meal continued and then the Ubar clapped his hands for the entertainment to begin while he enjoyed desserts of all kinds. "Daniel Campbell!" He chimed, leaning over to make it clear whom he was speaking with, "I've been informed your slave has a marvellous talent, a famous one in fact in your lands, for dancing. As a token of our sharing cultures, I'd like very much to see this."
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

A Warrior of Gor (reserved for LadyBird Raven) - Page 11 Empty Re: A Warrior of Gor (reserved for LadyBird Raven)

Post by questor Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:48 pm

David ate and watched the rest of the people in the great room.The Ubar Hapi told Daniel of the Sho Tang. They were a race of yellowish skinned people with slanted eyes. They had many strange ways about them and that they had forsaken the Priest Kings for some other Gods that none knew of. The way Hapi described them, it was evident that they were decendent from the Chianees or Japanes people. Even what they wore into battle resembled these two countries.

Their weapons also Daniel knew of, he had used them on Earth in matches. He knew well what the Katannas could do and the heavy crossbows that they used. His short sword would be of no use against them nor would his shield. These warriors were agile and their fighting style would make his weapons useless. But he would adapt if it came to it.

Soon enough it was time for the entertainment and he asked about Silver. He wanted to see her dance. Daniel grinned and undid her slave garment and let it fall to the floor. He then rose and moved to the musicians and gave them instructions on what to play. Mostly it would be the drums and the tamborine that would be used. He then went back to his seat and gave a nod to Silver.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:05 pm

Silver moved to the far side of the fire as Daniel nodded to her and she nodded back with a smile. She took her pose on the floor and took a few deep breaths, clearing her mind so that only her dance existed behind her eyes. She closed her eyes briefly, lifting her hands in a graceful arch and then clapped them loudly once. In that second, she pressed the ball of her left foot right down and turned her hip out, making her bells chime. She clapped again, turned her other hip out and her bells chimed again. Silver then let a smile curl her lips and she began to turn, clapping out the beat until the drums caught on and the tambourine chimed with her bells. And in that instant, every eye was on her and Silver was finally in familiar territory.

Moving her body in that fluid motion, Silver made her way around the fire, enticing and entrancing the men sat there and even the wives couldn't help but watch her. At each man, she flicked her hip out, daring them to reach out and touch, but none did, none dared, only watched. Silver lifted her hands into her hair as she moved around the fire towards Daniel and the Ubar and she could see already how uncomfortable and aroused the fat man was. Reaching Daniel, she leaned back, arching her back and her hips and rolling them down as she had done and letting her hair fall over him seductively before she turned again and began flicking her hips out to make her bells sing. And sing they did.

Seeing how she had drawn them, Silver moved around the fire once again, extending the dance some to make sure they had their fill before she turned back to Daniel and the Ubar. By this point, the man was squirming in his seat and he eagerly reached for one of his slaves. The wives, though sat a ways back from it all, were squirming just as much as he was, which amused Silver no end. She smiled lustfully at all three of them as she turned again, rolling her hips right out at them, taunting them, daring them to act on their needs as she did. For her final move, instead of going to the Ubar and presenting herself, or to Daniel for that matter, she began to turn on the spot, using the force of motion to lift her onto the ball of her left foot and she began to kick out with her right, keeping the turn going until she was spinning on the spot. With the floor as smooth and her feet slick with sweat, it was easy to keep it going until she was spinning quite quickly. Her hair flared out around her, her bells singing and her chains dancing on her until finally, she dropped to her knees and then back, exposing herself not to the Ubar, but to Daniel. Her hair came to rest in a perfect fan around her head, showing the sliver streaks in it in all their glory.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:17 pm

Daniel watched once more as she began to dance, The golden bells on her ankles and wrists enhanced her dance even more. She had improved a bit on it and he could see how the men in the room were affected by it, especially the Ubar. Like she had for Darious and then for Marcellus, she made them squirm in their seats and he noticed even the wives of the Ubar were affected by the dance.

When she was done, Ubar Hapi was sweating and breathing hard. Daniel smiled even more when he saw that. He turned to Daniel and he knew what he was going to say. Daniel only shook his head negatively at what the Ubar was wanting. Daniel rose and went to Silver with her garment and handed it to her.

"Are there many slaves like her where you come from? The Ubar asked. "If so I must have some sent with the Tarns eggs."

Daniel Chuckled. "She is unique in this. There are those that dance extremely well, but Silver created this dance and it has been only danced in the presence of Three Ubars before you." he was grinning ear to ear. They had wanted to see something of what his land had and she had shown them.

The First Wife whispered something to a slave and the slave came forward and knelt. "Mistress wishes to hear a tale from you land." Daniel nodded and remembered he said he would. Taking Silver back to his seat, he took a deep breath, "I will tell you of Sadar." He began telling the story from the time him and Silver arrived at Ar Station. They sat there mesmerized as he told them of how he found the home stone of Sadar and unified the people and of the battle with those of Port Cos, but left out the part of the sleen and of Silvers part in it. He did not want to know what sat at his side and what she was capable of.

"Truely you are a messenger from the Priest Kings. They sent you to Sadar to rise it from is low stature to be the jewel of the Mountains. Now you are here to help us." the Ubar stated.

"It is getting late and I have some plans for a few of your trusted officers. I wish to get some rest before that." Daniel rose to his feet and saluted the Ubar. "Till tommorow." he said and nodded for silver to rise and return to his rooms with him. He filled a plate full of food for her and took it with him. Later she could seek out the slaves in the kitchens and gather information for him. For he knew she wished to do something else that night.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:04 am

Silver followed obediently, bowing her head to the Ubar and then his wives before she left as a sign of respect to them. As she walked down the corridors to Daniel's rooms, she mapped the palace in her mind so she would know where she was and where to hide when she went on her little wander later. She memorised the placement of every guard so she knew to avoid them and when she looked up, she noticed that the rafters to the upper floors were exposed. This made her smile, she could climb between them and stay hidden entirely, with the exception of the courtyard. She would have to run the ground there, but if she stayed low and stuck to the shadows of the pillars, she would be fine.

Once in the rooms, Silver went about readying the furs for him and then making sure everything would be ready for him in the morning. She took note of the food, but didn't eat any of it. "I'll eat when I return, Master." She said to him, "A full stomach right now would slow me down." She smiled to him, but she didn't go to him. She didn't want to get Hasani's stink on him, she wanted to be clean again first.

Moving to the door, Silver opened it to check and see where the guards were, noting they were about six feet down the corridor. She looked up to find the same exposed rafters and nodded. She then shut the door again quietly and turned to Daniel. She stripped down and came to him on her knees with her hands up. "Slave begs her claws, Master?" She asked.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:23 am

Daniel sat the plate of food down and went to his shield. Unstrapping them he gave them to Silver. He then made sure that the house slaves were not about and gone for the night. He did not want them reporting that Silver was not in the rooms when she did her punishment of the Priest Kings. He waited a bit then opened the door to his rooms and went to talk to the guards so that they would be distracted.

He wanted one of them to go and inform Aman to slelect some men for a demonstration with Wind Strike in the morning. They were courious on what the demonstration would be and when he told them he was going to take them up one at a time to get a birds eye view of things they were excited and wished that they might have such a chance. He kept their attention away from the door so that Silver would have her chance to leave unnoticed. Coming back would be a problem though, he could not know when she would be back and again talking to the guards might make that suspicious.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:20 am

Silver closed her eyes as Daniel strapped her claws to her hands and took a few deep breaths to calm her mind once again. She then turned and started towards the door on her fours as Daniel went out of the room and spoke with the guards. He was providing her with a distraction. With a smile, she climbed up the door and then arched herself over the top of it and into the rafters of the corridor. She hung there for a minute, looping her knees over one so she could hang and then lifted herself level by tensing her legs so that she was out of their line of sight. Silver then gathered up her hair and twisted it before she stuffed the twist into her mouth. She didn't want it hanging down and being noticed. There wasn't much space in this part between the wood and the ceiling, so she had to traverse them upside down. It didn't make much difference to Silver and she moved in silence along and passed them with a smile and then disappeared around the corner and towards the courtyard.

Many of the guards were still exactly where she had seen them before so it was easy for her to slip over their heads along the rafters until she reached the courtyard. If she would be seen at all, it would be there so she knew she had to be careful. As the evening was winding down, none of the Masters were wandering, but she saw many slaves coming and going through there on their nightly duties. She also noticed then that the palm trees held a number of exotic birds roosting for the night so she couldn't jump to them. The disturbance would bring attention. Chewing on her hair some, Silver had no choice but to drop to the floor and continue that way. Finding a spot on the wall that was rough enough for her to grip, Silver slid down again in that same silence and began to crawl her way across to the fountain and there she waited as a trio of slaves passed her. They were talking of her dance earlier and how it had affected the Masters. There would be many slaves sore in the morning and even the Ubar's first wife, Amira, had thrown his bed slave out and put herself there instead. Silver couldn't help but smile some at that, but she resisted the urge to giggle at it. The slaves passed and Silver moved on again.

Once back in the rafters, it was easy enough for her to track down Hasani. She could smell him, but some gossiping slaves in the guard wing were easy enough to listen to and she learned quickly exactly where his room was. Apparently, he had locked himself in there not long after fleeing the main hall and he wasn't answering the door to anyone. Silver smiled again and then checked one of her right claws. She had picked locks with far less before now, though she would never admit it.

Once in the guard wing of the palace, Silver found herself with a problem. Yes, Hasani had locked the door, but not with a standard lock. Instead, he had used a barricade from the inside. She would have to find another route. She had noticed before that the windows didn't have anything like glass or proper shutters to them like at home. They were covered with woven cloth and twisted vines of some kind. Silver found the nearest window and slipped out and up over the roof. It was then she realised she had the perfect cover for what she was about to do. The stars overhead were blacked out, the moon too and she could hear thunder somewhere to the North. She smiled darkly and entered Hasani's room in silence.

The guard, having worked himself up into such a frenzy with fear, was somewhat passed out on his bed. He held his sword in one hand, his shield in the other and he was laid prone, ready to wake and strike in an instant. She didn't underestimate him, that would be foolish, but his size over her did present an opportunity. Around the room, she could see lamps burning from a fluid. It smelled like oil. She took one from near the door and snuffed it out before silently removing the lid and she carefully poured it all around the bed. With a simple strike, she could set him alight and watch him burn, but she wanted vengeance first and the cruellest possible way.

Stepping over the oil, Silver climbed into his furs, sitting neatly across his hips as he woke. Such a surprise to find her sat there on him like that. Such was his shock, that he immediately went to raise his sword and shield. Silver had placed herself perfectly, for as he tensed his arms, she grabbed his wrists, preventing him from defending himself. "You and I have unfinished business." She said to him quietly.
Feeling a little brave for the moment, Hasani lifted his hips under Silver and grinned at her, "Is this my punishment, slave?" He asked, "If so, by all means, do your worst."
Silver grinned back, letting him press up to her briefly, but then she turned her hands on his wrists, showing him her deadly claws. She hooked her feet over his thighs, stopping him from lifting his legs and she pressed herself down and forward, bringing those claws dangerously close to his neck and shoulders. "Do you hear thunder, Hasani?" She asked darkly, making him turn his head some to his window. "The Priest King often bring their vengeance with the storms, strike the heretics down with lightening, burning them to ash." Her smile deepened, "They won't be long, Hasani, just long enough for me to have my own vengeance first."
Not quite understanding how this tiny woman could be this strong and hearing that thunder on the horizon, Hasani felt that fear return and he tried to throw Silver back from him. "Gua.....!" He called, but no sooner had the sound left his throat, Silver's claw was in his mouth, pressing to the roof of it and drawing blood.
"I tried to call for help, remember?" She said to him quietly, "And you stopped me, threw my head against the wall even. Consider this getting even." And she pressed her claw just enough to slice open his palate. Such was the shock that he couldn't raise his shield, couldn't even see her anymore for his head was forced back so she didn't cut right into his upper skull. Instead, he began to gargle as his mouth filled with blood. He tried to swallow it so he could breathe, but as he lifted his tongue to try, it was cut on that same claw. He dropped his shield and grabbed at her wrist, trying to prise the steel from his mouth, but she wouldn't budge.

Silver kept a close ear on the door, a close eye on the window as the storm grew closer. "Some say that Thurian steel is the strongest on Gor." She said to him with some amusement as he continued to gargle and choke on his own blood. "They say it is the perfect balance between fire and ice that makes it so strong and durable. You see, instead of using water and red steel, they keep the forges hotter than any lava mine or volcano. They use only the white hot steel. Such is the heat of it that when it touches the ice, it sets the whole bath alight with white flames, hot enough to melt the skin right through the glove. The only way the smith can handle the heat is with sleen hide on his gloves. Their hides are armour thick, strong enough to repel even the strongest of spears." She pressed the claw tip in just that bit further, feeling a sudden release of pressure as she pierced into his sinuses. It made him jump violently on the bed, but Silver could still not be moved. "And that magic produces the strongest steel over known to Gor, strong enough to snap a spear head in two, to cut through stone and wood like it was butter. To take a man's head off with no more pressure than a baby's fist." Silver leaned over a little further and smiled as she felt her thighs become wet. Hasani had urinated himself in agony. "And it is said the blade's edge is so sharp, the cut is almost pleasurable." She knew he couldn't answer and she was running out of time.

Withdrawing her claws for a moment, Silver allowed Hasani to rid his mouth of the blood and breathe again, but it was only brief as she put her hands to his gut and tensed her fingers just enough to bring her claws to his flesh. He coughed and spluttered, spraying his blood down his chest and over his own face and though he tried to take a swing at her, but he missed badly and Silver quickly slid down his legs. "For what you've done, I won't even allow you the pleasure of women in Paradise." She said coldly and without hesitation, she wiped her claws across his groin, castrating him in the most cruel way. Now he roared in agony and Silver backed up off the bed to stop him spraying blood on her. The storm finally arrived and she saw the first flashes of lightening and the first real rumbles of thunder to go with them. "Burn." She said as she backed up towards the window. By this point, guards were thumping on the door, trying to break it down and Silver smiled as she drew her hands together and scraped her claws down the edges. It created a spark that dropped to the oil on the floor and she watched as Hasani's bed became alight. She lingered just long enough to hear him scream and then fled the room through the window, making sure to close it again behind her.

In minute, the entire palace was in chaos as the alarm was raised. The guards could hear Hasani screaming and they could smell the fire as they battled with the barricaded door. Silver made haste across the rooftops this time, navigating her way back to Daniel's rooms before any should venture that way. When she reached the courtyard, she had to stop, but it seemed the noise and alarm had disturbed the roosting birds and so the palm tops were unguarded. Silver jumped from one to the other across the distance and then back to the roof. She could hear the guards getting close to Daniel's rooms, so picked up her pace and when she reached the edge of the roof, she threw herself over, digging her claws into the wall and swung in through the window with quite some style. She then threw herself at Daniel on the furs, sitting astride him and she smiled down at him as she dropped her claws into the furs and covered them over. She pulled him up to her and held him close as guards thumped on the door, forcing it open.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:41 pm

When Daniel saw that Silver had made her exit, he returned to his rooms and shut the door. He went to the window, well what would be consider a window with the intrigate grill work of reed and hemp intertwined and coated with a resin. He looked out at the dark sky and heard the thunder. Deserts rarely got any rain so he looked to the sky with suspision. Could the dark clouds and the thunder be hiding something else, perhaps one of the Priest Kings ships. He knew that they were interested in finding the Kurii and their advance weapon making facility, but would they really chance having a ship in the area?

His question was answered as a voice behind him spoke. A familar voice. "Have you learned anything yet Daniel Campbell?" Daniel turned to regard the bald headed man in white robes. He would fit in to the culture here well. He could imagine the Ubar or others seeing the priest and taking him for one of the Priest Kings. That would be something to see.

"No not yet but I have a suspision of where it might be. These people here worship you Priest Kings as Gods and fear you, so I doubt that the Kurii would have had a chance to set up anything here. But a city, called Sho Tun, to the north seems to have taken to some other gods. More then likely the Kurii. I will be checking that out in my own way." he told the priest and then said, "I require at least a hundred tarn eggs. Do you think you can arrange for them to be delivered?"

"Why do you require a hundred Tarn eggs?" the voice from the priest came.

"Lets just say for good will and a stronger relation ship here with these people." Daniel told him.

The priest's face was a mask of no emotion and it seemed as if he just stood there for a few moments totally unaware of where he was and what was going on. Finally the priest moved his head and looked at Daniel. "It shall be done. By morning they will be placed before the gate of the city." Daniel smiled and nodded.

"Now if you don't mind, I am waiting on Silver to return." he chuckled. "They think I am a messenger of yours and one of the guards dared use her. She made it seem that your wrath would be upon him and she has gone to make it look as if you have indeed punished the man for his arrogance."

"Indeed." the voice came again. "Well you are in a sense our messenger, tool, or what every you wish to be called. But why would she wish them to beleive it is us that punishes him?"

Daniel Chuckled. "Well to put the fear of the Priest Kings in them. To make it look as if you were displeased by his actions and to cover up the fact that she is getting the revenge she wants on the man."

"Interesting." the voice came, "You humans never cease to intrigue us. Perhaps I can help more in this matter." the priest then went to the door, opened it and walked out past the guards. They did not seem to even see him. Daniel shook his head wondering how they did that.

When the screams of Husari filled the air and the other guards came rushing to see what was happening, and break the door down, the priest was there and moved past them into the room when the door was finally smashed open. They seemed to freeze in time as he moved past them into the room and then when they moved again they saw him standing there in the room and Husari aflame. Then it seemed he vanished before their eyes, as he again walked past them and left the palace. To the guards he had vanished and they all trembled.

The report went to the Ubar that a Priest King had been seen in Husari's room as the man burned to death. This shook the Ubar to his soul. Daniel's slave had been right and a Priest King had punished Husari. All thoughts of having Silver was now gone from his mind. He would not risk angering the gods. Soon the word spread throughout the palace of how Husari died and that a Priest King had been seen in his room.

As the guards entered Daniel's room he had Silver pulled down to him on the furs, as if he had just finished enjoying using her. They instantly appologized for the intrusion and immediately shut the door. Daniel chuckled as he held Silver close to him. "So did you enjoy taking your vengeance?"

Before the sun came up Daniel was up and dressed. He patted Silver's ass and told her to join the slaves in the kitchen and see what she could learn. He left his rooms with the two guards following him and them looking at him with more akin to awe and fear. "Wake your Ubar and have him come to the main gate of the city." he told them. As they passed another detail of guards they relayed Daniel's desire and kept going with him.

The Ubar was very angry at being awoken before the sun had even come up, but when he learned who had him awakened, he immediately got up and had his slaves dress him and then with a squad of guards went to the Main Gate of the city. When Daniel saw him approaching, he said, "Open the Gate." None wished to disobey him and it was opened. He strolled out to where a number of carts were sitting. "Here is the Tarns eggs." Daniel said smiling. "I will insturct a number of men on their care and the feeding of them when they hatch. I suggest you build a large tower, preferably along the river where it is cooler and more suitable for such a structure."

The Uber's eyes were wide with excitement as he saw the eggs, and moved to the carts to place a hand on them. "By the Priest Kings, how did you........." Then he remembered the report of the Priest King and said no more. It was not long before the carts were brought inside the city.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:32 pm

Silver smiled and nodded and then laughed as the guards apologised and left again quickly. "That I did Master." She said, "I even robbed him of the pleasure of women in Paradise. I can imagine the guards now won't come within a hundred leagues of me from now on. I am safe now Master. Thank you." She kissed him lovingly, but then left the bed as he settled. She had only gone to him so quickly because she feared the guards would find her gone and hunt her down, but now she knew she was safe, she didn't want to infect Daniel with Husani's stink so she went to bathe and be rid of him for good. Once scrubbed and thoroughly clean again, she returned to the furs and slept peacefully. She did not know that a priest had come to Daniel during her wandering.

As usual, Daniel was awake and up well before dawn and Silver, as always, was right with him where she should be. She smiled as he patted her backside as was his habit and she nodded as he ordered her to the kitchens. From the second she arrived there, she knew the place was buzzing with the events of the night. It was then that she learned of the priest and she shook her head, stifling her laughter. So the storm was them after all. It figured, she thought. And also, the whole palace was alive with chatter about tarn eggs having been delivered during the night. The Ubar himself had risen early to go and see them. The Ubar never rose before dawn. Now that really did peek Silver's interest and she listened closely to everything said about them.

Silver learned much during her time in the kitchen, not least of all about the Ubar's wives. They had all been highborn Free Women and they still liked to act all high and mighty around the palace slaves, but in reality, they were no better. Silver overheard one slave even go as far as to say that the second wife, Fatima, was a bigger whore than any red silk the Ubar could find. This really did make Silver laugh. Not long after that conversation, several guards entered, demanding their morning meals before their flight with Daniel. Silver smiled and served them, though they were a little nervous around her. One even actually thanked her for his meal. This caused a stir in the kitchen, but Silver just smiled and bowed her head in respect. Things moved on then to Sho Tang and Silver really did listen carefully then.

The people were considered very strange to Nacar in all ways. They looked different, acted different, some even spoke a different language and they were absolutely deadly in battle. This worried Silver. As it happened, there had been a skirmish on their borders with the people of Sho Tang not long before Daniel had arrived and by all accounts, it had ended quite badly for Nacar and for the Ubar personally. It also explained Fatima's silence. One of the Ubar's older sons had fought in the battle and had been killed. This son was the Ubar's favourite apparently and a bone of contention between Fatima and Amira. It explained too why he was so eager to accept that Daniel had come to help him retaliate against Sho Tang. Revenge like that was hard to satisfy and Silver could only imagine the depths of such a need like that. The only comparison she could make was what had happened to Hector, but that was hardly the same. Silver would make sure to pass this information onto Daniel first and foremost.
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:59 pm

The eggs were taken inside and the Ubar was wanting them taken to the palace, but Daniel shook his head. "No they must be away from people. Only those that will be caring for them should be allowed near them and they will need lots of space when they hatch." he told the Ubar. "Until the Tarn Tower is built they will need a large enclosure with openings to the out side."

Daniel looked around and spotted a large warehouse looking structure. He pointed to it and said, "That will do for now. Empty it and make large bird stands within, one for each egg." The rest of the morning he went over the design of the temporary Tarn Enclosure and what would be needed to help hatch the eggs. There would be a hundred nests in the building with the Bird Stands to support the tarns when they were grown. The Ubar then picked the people that would be tending to the eggs and then to the tarns as they were hatched and grown. There was no end to the vollunteers for the job. There was even a place made for Wind Strike.

As the reconstruction of the inside of the building began Daniel first took Aman up with him on Wind Strike. Aman looked around him as they climbed higher and higher. He could see for hads in every directiion. He could see the lush green of the river where the farms were. "This is marvelous." he called out over the wind. "Oh to fly like this. You are a lucky man Daniel Campbell. Oh what I would not give to be able to do this."

"Perhaps you will my friend. If you have what it takes to become a Tarnsman. It is more then training and having the desire to be one. One must have an affinity with the great birds. Not all men do." For the rest of the afternoon, he took the selected men up and all relished the flight. They were amazed at what they saw and how it felt to fly. On his last flight, they spotted a small group of riders on tharlions at a distance. Daniel decided to check it out and flew towards them.

At their approach the riders turned and began riding hard to the north. As Wind Strike closed the distance Daniel could see that they were not men of Nascar or the nomads that roamed the desert. By their clothing, he could see that they were men from Sho Tang. There were five of them. The man he had with him had a short bow and quiver of arrows. "Now you will see how the Tarns can be used. Ready your bow." he said.

The man nocked an arrow and as they flew low he let loose and Daniel turned and rose into the air as the arrow struck, knocking one from the saddle. He circled and again came in behind them and turned so the man could fire again. Four times Daniel dove and four men fell from their horses. "I want the last one alive." he told the man and instead of firing at the rider, the shot the tharlion. As the Tharlion stumbled and fell, Daniel was landing Wind Strike and was off the Tarn moving to the rider as he tried to get to his feet. Daniel used his shield to bash the man before he could get to his feet and draw his weapon, and had his sword at the mans throat, before he could recover. He disarmed the man of his Katana and had the man bind his hands behind him.

The rider looked at Daniel with wide eyes and especially at the Tarn. Daniel chuckled and went to check on the other riders. Each was dead and Daniel collected their weapons and returned to Wind Strike. Strapping the weapons to his saddle Daniel then tied a rope around the Sho Tang warrior under his arms and then to the saddle. Once both Daniel and the other man was strapped in, he had Wind Strike take off and as they climbed, the Sho Tang Warrior was lifted into the air and they carried him back to Nascar.

Her his passenger quickly told the others of how he managed to kill four of the enemy and bring down the fifth with ease. The prisoner was taken away to the palace and Daniel informed the guards that he wished to question the man. The Ubar was overjoyed with the report of the warrior he had riding with him and of the capture of one of their enemy. "If one can do this, what can a hundred do?" he was excited and exsuberant.

He took Wind Strike to his new quarters and made sure he was well fed before returning to the palace and had Bina fetch Silver for him.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:59 pm

Silver spent quite a while gathering information for Daniel and she found herself making a few friends along the way, though all the men seemed to remain at the edge of the conversation, but after what had happened, it seemed understandable, if somewhat extreme. When Bina came for her, she smiled and made her excuses to leave. She returned to Daniel with a wealth of information and knowledge. Bina did not say where he was though and she found herself wandering some, wondering where he was. He wasn't in his rooms and he wasn't in the main hall. She even searched for him in Wind Strike's enclosure, but the giant bird was alone, happily stripping something covered in fur with at least four legs on it. So where was he?

Bina had not brought Silver to Daniel as he had told her to do. He had returned to the palace with the Ubar and was talking to him. He looked around and wondered what was keeping Silver, he didn't even see Bina, the slave he had sent after her. He wondered what she was up to and hoped she was not getting herself into trouble.

Silver found herself wondering for a while longer before sher found herself wandering into the royal wing of the palace. It was the one part of the place that she had not been into yet, but it was the only place left she hadn't checked. It was completely different to the rest of the palace and much more relaxed as far as the appearance went. Silver remembered her manners though and still did as she always did around free people. As she got closer to the centre of the wing, she came across some of the Ubar's personal slaves and they were all talking about Daniel and Wind Strike and how pleased the Ubar was with him. She knew then she was heading in the right direction.

In his personal living rooms, the Ubar decided he woudl allow Daniel to remain for the rest of the day. He wanted to know more about Tarns and how to care for them, what they ate and how they lived in more detail than Daniel had offered before. A light lunch was brought to them, but as Hapi tucked in, they were interrupted by one of his many children. A young male child, no older than four or five years. "I want to ride the big bird." He demanded quite boldly to Daniel.....

As Silver waandered about the Palace a group of men with bald heads and the clothing of the people of this land, only theirs were just white, no stripes indicating what cast they belonged to. Also about their necks they wore on gold chains what looked to be a symbol of the Priest Kings. Much like the one that had talked to Daniel and Silver. Only these did not have that look in their eyes as the other had. These were Normal Priests. As they approached Silver they stopped and looked at her.

Daniel looked down at the small child as he demanded to ride the Tarn. "So you would like to ride on my Tarn. Now I think you should ask your father for permission first. Tarns are dangerous and it would be up to him if he wanted you to take such a chance."

As Silver approached the Priest, she lowered her head and then stopped as they slowed. She sank to her knees, keeping them closed and bowed her head right down. "Masters." She said with great respect and waited for them to either speak to her or pass her by.

The child looked up at Daniel, holding his chin up as any proud, spoiled child would. He lingered for a moment and then looked to his father. "I want to ride the Tarn." He demanded again. Hapi lifted an eyebrow at him and then looked at Daniel.
"He's more like his mother than me." He said, "If I said no, he would simply go to her and she would consent. I see no harm in it so long as you can keep him safe?"....

Daniel laughed and nodded. "Ah but one thing young man." daniel said and squated down so he was more on the childs level. "You must do as I tell you and not try to move to much while in the air." he smiled at the child. "Do you like birds?" he asked the child.

The Priests looked down at Silver and one of them Spoke. His holy symbol was more elborate and studded with gems. "You are the slave of the the stranger that has come here? We have heard from many of the guards that a Priest King came to punish one that had used you with out your master's permission." he walked around Silver and looked at her hair "Not dyed, natural color." He walked ack to the others. "A slave to one that serves the Priest Kings." he gave her a slight bow, "And seems to be held in high regard by the gods themselves." he gave a slight smile and then moved on with the other priests.

The child lifted his chin again, "I have many birds." He said. Still on her knees in the corridor, Silver kept her head low and kept her mouth shut as one spoke to her, but he didn't ask a question or make a demand of her, so she remained silent. He touched her hair, but nothing else and she kept as still as she could throughout the conversation, the statements. Only when they carried on, did she look up and back at them. They seemed happy, a rare thing with priests, they were never happy, or they never showed it. Once they had completely gone, she got back to her feet and carried on in her search for Daniel. She eventually found him in the Ubar's private rooms and the very second she entered those rooms, she dropped to her knees to await recognition or ignorance.....

"That was not the question." Daniel asked. "One may have many birds, but do you like birds?" he asked. The Ubar nodded to the boy, "Answer the question you have been asked." When Silver entered the room and knelt, Daniel raised a brow and looked at her as if saying, 'where have you been?"

Silver dropped her head real low and remained silent. The child narrowed his eyes at Daniel, but then relented and nodded, "Yes." He said, "They are pretty.".....

The Ubar laughed, "Pretty, but tell him how they seem to come to you and and not be afraid of you." The ubar turned to Daniel, "The birds are not afraid of him as they are of other people. They will fly to him and land on his shoulder singing. He says he has many birds but they really do not belong to him, they come to him." Daniel looked at the boy. He had a way with birds. He would see how good of way when he took him to see Wind Strike in the morning.

Daniel turned to Silver, "Now where have you been? I sent Bina to fetch you a while ago."

Silver smiled also, but didn't let it show. Yes, the boy was incredibly privilaged and spoiled, but she could hear it in Daniel's tone how much he seemed to like the child. As he spoke to her, she lifted her head up, but not her eyes. "Master, forgive me, but she did not tell me where to find you." At that second, another child entered, this time a small girl child no older than two. She toddled in with her wetnurse chasing behind and went straight to Daniel.
"Hug!" She demanded, clinging to his leg. "Hug!" The wet nurse dropped to her knees, flustered and embarrassed and dropped her head. Hapi simply lifted an eyebrow at the wet nurse in annoyance.
Still on her knees, Silver swallowed hard and dared to look up, but only as far as the small child at his knees. She couldn't help but smile at the girl and the girl smiled back. "Pretty." The girl said and giggled. Silver smiled more, but didn't dare say anything....

Daniel laughed again as he picked up the child and gave her a hug. "Now I think your father would like a hug as well." he looked over at the Ubar. "You are blessed to have such fine children." He told the Ubar. "I think your son here may be one that will become a Tarnsman some day."

The Ubar looked at Daniel with that raised brow still. He looked at the girl for a moment longer and then at the wet nurse with annoyance again. The slave lowered her head further and said nothing. "Yes." He said eventually to Daniel, "I have been blessed with many sons and I would be honoured to see my son become a Tarnsman." No mention of the girl whatsoever and she didn't even look at her father, but she did look at Daniel and she giggled again. She liked him and she liked Silver....

Daniel knew that back in ancient times, sons were prized but not daughters. But he also knew that daughters were highly prized at times, especially by royalty. Only later when the muslm relgion came about that women slid further down the ladder of worth. Here they worshiped the Priest Kings and not Allah so he wondered why the Ubar seemed to ignor his daughter. Even on this world a girl child born would be loved by her father. Marcellus loved his daughter before she be came a slave and then Panther Girl and then Ubara of Ar under the control of Cos. Perhaps he thought more of his sons then daughters, which was a shame.

"Well you have finally found me." he smiled. He put the little girl down and the Wet Nurse took her and took her away. "I will retire now and in the morning, " he looked at the boy, "I will take you up on Wind Strike."
[5:28:17 PM] Lady Raven Bird: Silver nodded and lowered her head again, "Yes Master." She said quietly and then watched as the girl child was whisked away by her wet nurse. She then chanced a look at the Ubar and he didn't look pleased at all until Daniel told his son he would take him to fly on Wind Strike. Then he looked happy again and Silver lowered her head once more....

Daniel rose and saluted the Ubar and looked down at Silver. "Time to go." he told her. It was not his place to tell the Ubar what to do with his children. Back on the other continent, female children were raised as free women and loved by their parents.

Silver nodded and quickly rose to her feet. Still facing the Ubar somewhat, Silver bowed deeply to him and then backed away to follow Daniel. Once she knew he couldn't see her face, she smiled again and lifted her head once more to follow him....

Back in his rooms he relaxed a bit. "I have only a little time before I question a prisoner we took today." he told her, "what have you found out talking with the other slaves."

Silver went about making sure Daniel could relax fully and when he started asking about what she knew, she quickly relayed everything she could remember and it was a lot. "I know why the Ubar hates Sho Tang so much." She said, "His favourite son was killed in their last battle and he wanted revenge in a very bad way." She told him eeverything else she had gleaned from the slaves, but that was the most important thing....

A strong motivation to want an edge to defeat his enemy. He was sure that once the eggs hatched and the hatchlings began growing, he would be making plans on attacking his enemy. But that would take a bit. "So we have one of them as a prisoner. I want to find out mor about Sho Tang and what is going on there."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:14 pm

Silver nodded as she adjusted the furs once more and then knelt by them to wait. "Indeed, Master." She said with some conviction, but then furrowed her brow, "Do you think the Sho Tang are worshipers of the Kurii, or are they merely hired help like Master Toranto was?".....

"From what I have heard here, they have turned from worshiping the Priest Kings and are worshiping new gods. Perhaps the Kurri have shown them some things that have convinced them that they are more reasonable gods." He sat there for a while and pondered the questions he would ask the prisoner."

Silver cocked her head to one side. There was something she didn't quite understand, "But the Kurii hate Goreans." She said, "Kur said so himself, we are mere monkeys to them, nothing more than food and an annoyance to them. Why would someone want to worship that?".....

Daniel grinned, "What better way to have people work for you with out question, without the thought of payment, but for the honor of working for the gods and pleasing them. Once they convinced the people of Sho Tang that they were gods and perhaps helped them in some way to show they were better then the Priest King, they would have thousands of people to do their bidding."

Silver lifted her brow some as she considered the idea, but something still didn't quite fit, "Most likely." She said, unable to put a specific finger on the feeling...

"I expect once they have what they want they will show their true colors and those of Sho Tang will suffer greatly. But by then it will be to late and Gor will be aflame with war and weapons that none have the slightest idea of how to counter." He stood up and looked at her. "Come, take a look at what on my former world we called orientals."

Silver rose to her feet and furrowed her brow, "Orientals?" She asked.....

"People that are somewhat different then what we look like. I have not noticed any on the other continent that look like them, free or slave. But it seems the Priest Kings want to preserve the various races of Earth. So these are what are called the Orientals. He took her with him as he was escorted by his two guards, now there for his protection and not to watch him. They were taken to a room without windows and only one door. The prisoner was there chained to the wall. "That is an oriental." he told Silver.

Silver followed obediently and when they reached a strange room with the prisoner inside, she stared at him curiously. So this was an Oriental? Silver stared at his strange eyes and the way they seemed to slant upwards at the outer corners, how dark his eyes were and yet his skin was quite pale with an almost yellowish tan. It was all very odd to her, but being odd herself, she knew what it was like to be stared at, so she stopped as soon as she started and tried to smile to the prisoner as she knelt. In return, he stared at her, having never seen such a woman before, but he didn't smile. Settling on her knees by the door, Silver continued to look up at him in brief glances, her eyes glittering almost in the dim light....

Daniel entered the room. The man immediately looked up at him. The look he gave Daniel was a mixture of curiosity, anger, and an air of superiority. The Japanies thought that they were superior long ago to the westerners. "Well now, what were you and your friends doing so far from Sho Tang." Daniel asked. The man remained silent. Daniel knew he had to find a way that would losen the mans toung but without torturing him.

He closed his eyes and calmed himself and began thinking of the language he once learned becasue he wanted to understand it and the people who had come up with a unique way of fighting. He had studied under a Shadosi, a Master, to learn the use of ancient Japanese weapons and the art of unarmed combat. "What is your name?" he asked in Japanese. The mans eyes lit up and he looked at Daniel intently. Daniel smiled and waited.

Silver furrowed her brow deeply when Daniel quite suddenly spoke to the man in a very strange language. More over, it got such a reaction from the prisoner that she couldn't help but stare at them both in shock. Of course, she had no knowledge of any other spoken language beyond Gorean, so to hear another tongue like that and so fluently from Daniel, it was quite out worldly....

The prisoner held his head high and looked defiantly at Daniel. "Akira." the man spoke and Daniel smiled.

"Why did you and the others come so far south. You came into your enemy's land."

"It shows how easily we can move about their land with out being noticed." He then looked at Daniel with that couriosity. "Until now, Bird Man." he called Daniel, "You and that great beast. Who are you? What are you?" Daniel raised a brow. What was he? He might be able to use that, if the prisoner thought he was something more then human.

Silver continued to listen in silence, not understanding a single word still, but it was so beautiful to listen to that she couldn't help but smile....

"Tell me of your new gods." Daniel told the man. He doubted that the Kurii would have warned them against telling others of them. They were far from the other continent and were as far as they knew hiding their advance weapon program from the Priest Kings and keeping a low tech profile.

Akira now raised a brow. "They are powerful and will help us conqure our enemies." he said confidently.

"So you think those that claim to be gods will help you and then leave you to rule." Daniel chuckled. "The Kurii care nothing for your people, except as a food source and slaves." He could see in the mans eyes something when he spoke the name of the aliens. It was all that Daniel needed to know that the Kurii were in Sho Tang. He then turned and said to Silver in Goran, "I have found what I wanted to know. We can go now." Akira looked at Daniel in bewilderment.

"What have you found out." he called out. I have said nothing."

Daniel just smiled and took Silver with him. Once out of hearing he said to Silver, "They are definately in Sho Tang."

There was only one word that Daniel spoke in the entire conversation that Silver understood and that was Kurii. He then said he knew what he needed and Silver got to her feet again in silence, but she did look once more at the stranger. "What do we do now Master?" She asked quietly, not wanting to get into trouble around other Free Men.....

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:02 am

"Now I must figure a way to get into Sho Tang and find out where the Kurri are going to manufacture their weapons." That would not be an easy task, since he was not of their race and clearly not from that part of the world. The Kurii would know he was there on the behalf of the Priest Kings.

Silver furrowed her brow and worked her jaw. It would be hard for him to slip into Sho Tang as he and they looked so very different from each other. It would be apparent from the start that he did not belong. "I don't know Master, you couldn't simply arrive like you did here, it would make it even more clear that you did not belong."....

It was a puzzeling question and he would have to figure out the answer. Once back in his rooms he exsamined the Katanas that had been taken from the prisoner. The blade he could see had been folded, but could not determine how many times. It had etchings in it and it made him raise a brow. Carefully resehathing it in its wooden sheath, he examined one of the others. It was an excellent sword, but not as good as the other. This one was more or less mass produced, for the warriors. The one from the prisoner was made with more care and for some one of importance. "I think we have someone more then just a warrior in chains." he told Silver.

Silver looked up and watched with her head tilted some. "Oh?" She asked, going to him. She looked at the fine blade, but did not reach out to touch it. It was a stunning piece of craftsmanship and it was clear much time and effort and pride had been placed in the steel. "It is so very beautiful Master." She said, "A specific piece, not just a weapon.".....

Daniel nodded. "Something that is handed down from father to son over generations. Something one carries with pride and honor. I think we have the son of some one of power." he smiled. "One we can not let the Ubar know he has his hands on. If he did he might have him executed, and I don't want that. He could be useful." He laid down on the furs after resheathing the other Katana. "Right now I wish to relax and sleep." he pulled Silver down to him and kissed her. With her at his side he felt more relaxed.

Silver nodded and when he relaxed into the furs, she went as he bade and kissed him back lovingly. She then smiled at him as he relaxed fully and laid down next to him, "Good night Master." She said....

Putting an arm over her he relaxed fully and fell asleep. In the morning he awoke with her still in his arms and he enjoyed the feeling of her there. His little she sleen slave that gave him pleasure and when and if needed a weapon that was defestating. But he prefered the pleasure slave. He stroked her hair as he looked at her sleeping. Yes he was not displeased with her nor was he going to sell her. She was now a part of his life and that was something he was not going to get rid of. With reluctance he rose and got cleaned up and ready to take the Ubar's young son up for a ride.

Silver woke almost the same moment as Daniel did, feeling him stirring, but he didn't move from the furs, no make any attempt to move, so she didn't either. She didn't open her eyes yet either, feeling that perhaps he wasn't ready to rise yet. When she felt him touch her hair, she knew he was staring at her. He had done this before and she had let him, letting him believe she was still sleeping. She didn't know why he did it, only that he seemed to enjoy it. Eventually, he did begin to rise and she opened her eyes to see his back as he left the furs. She smiled softly and shifted herself into the spot he'd just left, feeling his warmth and smelling his smell....

Once cleaned up and ready for the morning he knelt down by silver where he saw she had moved. "Now you can get up my lovely little one. What are you going to do today?" he asked.

Silver opened her eyes again and took a deep breath. She shook her head though, "I like where I am for the moment Master." She said with a smile, but she slowly sat up anyways, then shook her head, "I don't really know what to do today. Is there anything you need me to do?".....

Daniel chuckled. "Well you can relax some but if you find yourself by our prisoner, you might try to glean some more information. The how I leave up to you." he smiled. "He does speak Gorean, so don't let him try to bluff you." With that he left to take the little boy for his first ride on a Tarn.

Silver smiled and nodded, "Yes Master." She said, taking his words as a hint of what he wanted her to do that day. After he left, she rose proper and tidied the room before Mina and Bina came. She liked the girls, but it was rare that she left them anything to do, but they didn't seem to mind it much, it gave them time to do other things they wouldn't normally. After her chores, she began to wander the palace, helping Mina and Bina with their other chores and then made her excuses to find herself in the place the Ubar was holding the prisoner. She brought water and food for the prisoner, claiming only to be helping out and they let her in.

Kneeling by the door as the guards closed it again, Silver put the tray down and bowed her head to the prisoner, "Master." She said politely, "I bring food and water for you. Will your bonds allow you to eat and drink?".....

Akira looked at Silver as she came into the room. He had seen her with the stranger, the Bird Man. The chains allowed him to lay down on sleeping furs and to sit but did not allow him to reach the door. His dark eyes watched her and he walked to where she had placed the food and drink, but was out of reach of her. He looked down at her kneeling there, going over her features. Her silver hair was strange but other then that she looked normal.

He picked up the food and drink and walked back to the wall and sat down cross legged and began to eat. "You are the Bird Man's slave. Did he send you to insure I was fed?"

Silver remained still as the strange man collected the food and drink and then went back to the small bed across the room. She made note of how long his chains were and where they fixed to the wall. When he spoke, she lifted her head some, but didn't look back at him. "Yes Master." She said with respect, "My Master considers it uncivilised and cruel to leave a man without food or water, even a prisoner."....

"Uncivilised?" Akira asked. "He is just like these barbarian fools. Sho Tang is the only civilized city and land there is." he kept his eyes on Silver, "However he does seem to possess a hint of it. He speakes the language of our true civilazation. To learn it he had to learn it from one of us and therefore our ways as well. Perhaps he is one to have honor."

Silver finally lifted her silver eyes at the stranger, "Sho Tang is not the only civilised land Master." She said, "Where my Master and I come from is also an honourable land, far more than you can imagine."....

At this Akira raised a brow. "Where would this land be?" he asked. "There is this barbaric land, to the south, the Great Ocean, then to the west is a jungle that has not been truely explored. To the North is a vast desert. So where would this land be?"

Silver smiled, "We have come from across the ocean." She told him, "Master himself was brought here from Earth, as many have been."....

"Earth? That is but a legend. It really does not exist." he told Silver. "Across the Ocean? Nothing lies there but ocean."

Silver smiled, "Master has told me much about it during my time with him." She said politely, "He says it is where he learned your dialect."...

"Then he lied. Sho Tang is the only place the true language is spoken." he snorted and ate some more. "Perhaps he is not as honorable, if he lies like that."

Silver cocked her head to one side, "Then how would he know it?" She asked, "He has never been to your land before, yet he can speak to you in your own tongue." She began to rise to her feet, "Besides." She continued as a passing thought, "No good man would lie to another and Daniel is a good man. He has honour far beyond what you may think." And she turned, making to leave, "At least, that is how I have come to view him." She turned then, looking at him squarely for just a second. "And I have seen the very worst of men."....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:00 pm

What she said did have a point. How could he have learned his language, the true language, if not from one of his kind. He knew none would teach it to a barbarian, it was certain death to do so. Even the slaves they had taken in war, were not taught it. The Bird Man was not from either land, or city. So where had he learned it? Earth? No that was a legend a myth. Or was it? His slave seemed to believe he had honor and did not lie. A slave could be killed if she lied, and he had a feeling she was not.

"I don't know where he learned it, but it would take him time to learn it as well as he spoke it. He took that time. But it matters not you all will soon be our slaves. Perhaps I will buy you and you can pleasure me." he smiled.

Silver stopped, turning her head some to look at him over her shoulder. Her silver eyes glittered with danger, but she remained polite. "How would that be so, Master?" She asked, "As I believe it, none of your company survived the attack, only you. No-one comes looking for mere men, Master. One only comes looking for men of importance. Are you a man of importance, Master?"....

Akira looked up at her his dark eyes apraising her. "Soon I will be rescued and this city will be in our hands. Our gods has gurenteed this." he held his head high, "My father will place the barbarian ubar's head on a pole over the main gate for all to see." he said with pride.

Silver nodded, "Then you are a man of importance, Master." She said, then smiled, turning back to face him fully, remembering something that might get his attention fully and could perhaps get Daniel a better insight into the man. "Your Gods, the Kurii, they are a strange race, are they not." She offered, turning back and kneeling once more just out of his reach. "They have created many things on Gor in their time. Weapons, technology... people even. Have they created people on this continent like they have on my Master's?".....

He looked at her with a questioning look. "What do you know of this?" he asked. Then looked at her, "Ah I see. They created you."

Silver smiled and nodded, "They did Master, me and others like me. What creaturs have they tried to bond them with? With my people, it was sleen, a preadtor native to the other continent."....

"No they have not tried to create a new race. We would have nothing of that. But they had offered. You are a strange one, you seem to know something of our gods, does your master?"

At this point, Silver took something of a risk. It could mean her life if she was caught out, or worse, it could hurt Daniel. It took only a split second to make her gamble. "He knows something of them, Master." She said quietly, "But not as much as I do." Her eyes glittered with danger once more, but she smiled also. "Tell me something Master, if you see fit to do so, would you really buy me if you took my Master as prisoner, knowing that I am not born naturally?"....

"You look human enough, he smiled. Yes I would buy you. You intrest me." he told her.

Silver kept her smile, "What about me has interested you?"....

"You are pleasing to look at and a rare beauty. One of a kind here." he smiled. "You will make a fine addition."

Silver widened her smile and took on a far more pleasing demeanour. "Thank you Master." She said, "I am also very well trained in the pleasure of men, among other things."....

Akira finished his meal and drink and leaned back against the wall. "I am sure you are." he said. At that time the door opened and one of the guards entered. "Time for you to leave slave." he said.

Daniel had gone to the converted warehouse where Wind Strike was now housed. He greated his friend and took him outside where the Ubar's son was waiting with his father. Daniel mounted up on Wind Strike and then when the boy was lifte up took hold of him and drew him up before him. He strapped him in and then pulled on the up strap and they were in the air in no time. They circled the city and the boy was looking all over as the others before him had. "To control where the Tarn goes we use these straps. Each one is used for a different direction and in combination makes the tarn move in certain ways." Daniel held the straps but placed the childs small hands on a couple of them. "Pull on this one and he will rise higher. This one to decend. together and he will level out. Go ahead and try."

Silver turned her head quickly as the guard entered and then lowered it as though to bow to him, "Yes Master." She said to the guard, but then flashed her eyes at Akira one last time as she rose to her feet and moved to the door. She then looked back once more as the guard shut the door and smiled to him before she was moved on elsewhere. She would return later with more food and perhaps some wine if she could sneak it in.

The boy child, Seti, took hold of the straps and quickly figured out which was which and what ti pull in order. Wind Strike moved as instructed by the straps without too many problems, though he still lacked some of the strength needed to keep the straps tight and secure. It wasn't long before he started losing grip....

Daniel took back control of Wind Strike. "Very good young tarnsman. As you grow and grow stronger, you will be able to increase your skill with controling a Tarn. You want to fly one one day do you not?" he asked.

Seti nodded quickly, "Very soon." He said quickly...

Daniel Chuckled. "Well first the eggs must hatch and then the tarns to grow and you need to grow more. But when you have grown into a man you will have all the skills and knowledge to fly and lead your people in defense of your city. You have what it takes to become a fine tarnsman."

The boy nodded, proud of himself, but then yawned some. He was still only very young. "I want to land now." He said....

Danel took Wind Strike down and landed. Slaves helped the child down off the Tarn and took him away. Daniel dismounted and smiled at the Ubr. "He will indeed make a fine tarnsman. But he needs to grow alot more firest. Wind Strke was taken back to the Tarn Enclouser and the saddle removed.

"I have selected men that from what you have told me may make Tarnsmen. Only after they are hatched and grown will be know for sure." the Ubar said as they walked back to the palace.

The boy held out his arms to his personal slave and she picked him up and carried him back into the palace. As the Ubar took Daniel back inside, two young girls looked down from a window with jealousy. The Ubar looked up, seeing them briefly, but ignored them and carried on....

Once inside he looked around to see if he could find Silver. He wondered if she was able to see the prisoner and find out anything useful. At times a slave was underestimated, but especially if they had freedom of sorts as Silver had.

Silver made her way through the palace, eventually finding herself with Bina and Mina again in the main hall. The sisters were preparing the Ubar's afternoon meal and arranging the couches for his wives if they wished to attend and spend time with him. When the Ubar and Daniel entered, all three girls sank to their knees and lowered their heads to the men...

Daniel smiled at Silver, as he took his place at the low table. Others began arriving and the court was convened so to speak. The various men that were appointed duties to help run the city reported and made requests of the Ubar. The men that were selected to try out to be tarnsmen. He looked at Silver to see if she had anything for him.

Silver served the men alongside Mina and Bina and she was treated almost as though she was one of the house. In other words, ignored and Silver liked it like that. As she served Daniel, she smiled to him and nodded. She had gained important information...

Daniel nodded to Silver and then looked the men over that the Ubar had selected. They were fine looking warriors, but only time would tell if they were cut out to be Tarnsmen or not. He would train those that had the ifinity with the Tarns. If possible when he returned home, Port Kar might send ships across the great expance and begin a trade route. He was sure that there would be a way to do it.

After the meal and the general court chatter, Daniel excused himself and took Silver with him to the Courtyard that was empty at the moment. "Well now what have you found out?"

Silver continued to serve during the meeting and when Daniel excused himself, she did too and went with him to the courtyard where they would be alone. After checking around them just to make sure, she moved to the shade of a tree and began her report. "The prisoner is indeed a man of great importance as you suspected, Master." She said quietly, "Important enough that he told me an army would be sent to retrieve him."....

"What else?" he asked. If she found out that much she more then likely found out alot more. "Anything about the Kurii?"

Silver nodded, "They are indeed the gods of the Sho Tang." She said, "And this prisoner truly believes they will help them defeat Nacar and the Ubar and make this continent part of their lands." She looked around again just to make sure, "And moreover, Master. The Kurii here have been up to many of the same experiments and such that Kur did at home. They offered to create people for Sho Tang much like myself, but the people refused it. This prisoner knows very much more than the surface would say, but I believe with time, you could gain much more information from him. Your knowledge of his language has made him think and reconsider common thinking and convention, but he is also very arrogant about what he knows. He is convinced that his people will come for him and he has decided that he will take you prisoner and strip you of your belongings, including me."....

Daniel chuckled. "Well now it seems everyone wants you." he grinned. "But they will have a hard time claiming you." Daniel pondered what she had told him. An army coming soon to free him. Well they had no idea that he was a prisoner, but perhaps it was not to come for him but to take over. Perhaps with the weapons of the Kurii. But that would bring the wrath of the Priest Kings. They would send a ship to destroy the weapons. He shook his head. it was quite obvious what the Kurii planed. Lure the Priest Kings out, destroy andy ship sent to destroy the weapons they give to the warriors of Sho Tang. Weaken the defense of the solar system and let the rest of the Kurii on the ships attack Earth and Gor.

Silver smiled also, "It is man's nature to own what others do not have naturally. Something they consider unique is highly prized. It is much the same at home, though until you found me, I think I was the exception." She laughed then quietly, but his face told of his thoughts and she stopped. "You are worried now Master about the approaching army. You fear the Kurii may have something planned beyond retrieving an important human."....

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:25 pm

"About an army coming, not to much. But what they might be bringing with them when they come, yes." he told her. As for our guest, they probably do not even know that he is a prisoner yet. If he is an important prisoner they may send and army, but that could end up with him being a dead man."

Should they know he was a prisoner, they might send something else to try and rescue him. Now that he was worried about even more. But the weapons was the main thing that worried him.

Silver nodded, "So what do you intend to do Master?" She asked, still checking around her for anyone listening....

"Not sure. But I must get into their city. There might be a way but it will be dangerous. He had an idea but he didn't even know if it would work.

"Oh?" Silver asked carefully, "And how dangerous would it be?"....

He shugged his shoulders, "A warrior and his slave against an entire city." Near impossible odds, "Chance of being caught and killed is very likely. But there is alwasys a chance. Also if our Priestly friend can help us. He seems to move about without being seen alot."

Silver nodded, very slim odds indeed, but then she had another idea. However, it was just as dangerous and if not more stupid. "Master?" She asked....

"Yes." he answered. You have something on your mind."

Silver furrowed her brow some and then shook her head, "It's as stupid as it is dangerous Master and I doubt very much you would allow it." She said....

He chuckled. Sometimes that was the not the likelyest was the best plan. The enemy would think it to easy or to stupid to work and not be ready for it. They would look for a more subtal plan or one that was more devious. "Well what do you think we should do?"

Silver shook her head again, "It was a stupid idea Master." She said. The prisoner had spoken at length about taking Daniel prisoner and taking him back to Sho Tang and also taking her as his own slave. It would get him into the city, but it was dangerous and stupid, for she could not know if the prisoner would kill Daniel before taking him, or hurting him so badly he would not surivive....

"It is an idea and one that would get us into the city. "However I don't think Akira would like the idea of taking me prisoner. To get you he would have to kill me. I think he would love to do that. Unless some how we can change his mind about his new gods. Have him see what they are really like. Have him help us."

Silver cocked her head to one side, "How would you do that Master?" She asked....

Again he shugged his shoulders. "That will be the hard part." Daniel said. "Again perhaps our Priestly friend might be of help. I am sure that the Priest Kings have a way of showing one what the Kurii really are. They might not like the idea but from talking to the people here, they have no idea of Earth. They think it a legend. Untill we arrived they didn't even think there was another land across the ocean. Akira probably thinks the same. He must be shown what I know of the Kurii and their master plan."

Silver nodded, "So how would we get in touch with the Priest Kings?"....

"I am not sure. But our priestly friend is here somewhere. We just have to see if we can bring him out of his hiding."

Silver lifted an eyebrow and looked around, "Ok, so how do we do that?" She asked, "It isn't exactly like we can simply shout for them."...

Daniel Chuckled and nodded. "Well perhaps if we go to the temple built to worship them, we might some how get their attention. I think they have those like the Priest in every city to keep an eye on things. If anywhere, he would probably be there."

Silver nodded, "It could work." She offered, "I won't be allowed in the temple though, so I beg you tie me up outside nearby."....

"Are you sure about that?" he asked her. "But in case they won't I will make sure your are in a safe place." he told her. "Might as well go and see now. We have nothing else to do for the rest of the day."

Silver nodded, "I've never been allowed in a temple before." She said, "I've always been penned outside."....

"Not many go to the temples of the Priest Kings. Not now. Long ago I guess they did but as always things change. The priests those, they always are there and they are always preaching the so call word of the Priest Kings. Why would a former master have gone to one of their temples?"

Silver shook her head, "I have no idea." She said, "Iwas never privvy to the visits, only that if I was taken along, I was penned outside. Perhaps they feared I might cause too much trouble or something." She grinned, "I am feral after all."....

Daniel laughed and scooped her up to sit on his lap. "Oh yes." That was apart of her and he would never take that from her. It was what made her who she was. "Well we will see when we get there. Come." he said and sat her on her feet.

Silver laughed as he scooped her into his lap and she kissed him lovingly before he set her back on her feet again. Silver always loved when he did that, more so for the want to keep her feral nature about her. Once on her feet, she nodded and took her place behind him to follow....

It was not difficult to find the temple. It reminded him of the temple at Luxor in Egypt. As he approached the entrance he was greeted by two priests. "Tat." They said "What can the humble servents of the Priest Kings do for the Man from across the Great Ocean?"

"I am seeking one of your order. He followed us here from my land. He is one that the Priest Kings use to talk to us." At that the mans eyes lit up and and expresion of wonder and expectation filled his face.

"One of the blessed is here?" he turned and quickly relayed a message to the second who ran off as fast as he could. "PLese come with me." He looked at Silver. "The slave........ usually is not allowed. But I beleive the High Priest would not mind her entering. She was the one that called upon the Priest Kings for their wrath on the one that touched her. They seem to favor her and therefore is welcome."

Silver smiled quite darkly to herself and she had wondered why they had done what they did for her. Perhaps she would ask them when she had the chance and the permission of course. She folowed in silence into the temple and then knelt down as the Priest stopped them, telling them to wait in the main hall while the one needed was brought to them....

It was not long before the High Priest arrived. He was dressed in more alaborate clothing with a more adorned holy symbol and gold arm bands and wrist bands. He bowed at the waist with his hands before him, palms pressed together. "I have been told that one of the Blessed has come with you from across the great ocean. You have spoken with him?"

"On more then one occasion." Daniel told the High Priest. "I was hopping that he would be here at the Temple." He still might but was not letting the priests there see him. If not him then he was at least hoping that one of the priests here had the brain implant that would allow them to talk with the Priest Kings.

At the mention of Daniel talking with the Blessed One on more then one occasion, the High Priest again bowed low to Daniel. "You have been blessed to have talked with the Priest Kings through the Blessed One. But He is not........." at that moment the Priest appeared and the High Priest fell to his knees.

Silver looked up from her position as the Priest and Daniel talked and he was about to be let down when the so called Blessed One appeared and she watched as the Priest fell to his knees before the third man. Silver could only lift an eyebrow, but then quickly dropped her head down once more. So much for him not being there, she thought, though she did wonder how he'd managed to hide himself so well....

Daniel wondered how he did what he did. He would have to ask the Priest Kings how they could make the man invisible to every one. But he suspected it had to do with the implant and some how project something out to the minds of people about him. "You have come seeking me. Is there something else you require?" the Priest asked.

Daniel nodded his head and then explained what he wanted. "If he can be convinced what the Kurii really are then we might have a chance to get into the city and find the place they are making their weapons."

He nodded. "It can not be gureented that he will beleive anything that is shown him or told to him. But I will try." he then turned to the High Priest. "You will say nothing of this or my presence here." The High Priest put his head to the floor and said, "As you wish." The man was awe struck and Daniel could see felt as if he had been blessed. To have one of the Priest Kings speak to him through the blessed one was something he had never done before nor any before him. Then the Priest was gone again and the High Priest slowly got to his feet.

The High Priest looked at Daniel then at Silver. "You speak with the Priest Kings. Free man and slave. You are blessed and always welcome here. If you allow it warrior, your slave may rise and stand. Here she need not act the slave if you wish it."

Silver smiled as the Priest, or Priest King speaking through him, agreed to Daniel's request and then told the other Priest to keep his mouth shut. That was a first for Silver, but she supposed it was a first for him too! When the topic moved onto her standing in the temple and not be as a slave there, she lifted her head, but remained where she was. Stand among Free Men? Not act the slave? Silver looked at the man in shock for a moment before she realised she was staring and quickly lowered her eyes again and looked at the floor. She would rise, but only if Daniel permitted her to....

Daniel looked down at Silver. It was quite unusual for a slave to stand in the presence of free men. What the High Priest had suggested made him raise a brow but he motioned for Silver to rise. Here she had a status that every other slave would envy. The high priest seemed to hold her in a higher regard.

Silver looked to Daniel and then back again at the Priest ebfore she slowly rose to her feet and stood. It felt strange, incredibly so and she feared that any moment, someone would come along and take serious offense at this. "Master Priest?" She asked, "If this slave may speak?"....

He looked at Silver and nodded, "What child?

Silver swallowed hard for a moment, "I um, Master, can I ask why you've allowed me to stand in your presence?"...

"You have been blessed by the Priest Kings. They speak to your master and you have called their wrath down upon one that dared use you with out your Master's permission. They hear you and listen to you. You and your Master are in the service of the Priest Kings it seems there fore while you are here we respect you and grant this."

Silver nodded, though she still didn't quite understand why they had listened to her, "Thank you Master Priest." She said with respect and reverence and then looked to Daniel, wondering just what could happen next....

"You have impressed Ubars with your deeds, You have a city that respects you even though you are a slave. It's warriors look upon you differntly then they would an ordinary slave. Now you have the priests of the Priest Kings looking at you not as a slave but something quite differnt." Daniel chuckled. "Never thought you would do such things did you?"

Silver shook her head quickly, "Not in a hundred lifetimes, Master." She said with genuine shock, then furrowed her brow, "But just to push my luck a little futher, I am curious to why they answered my prayer for retribution on that guard.".....

"Well it seems that the guards seen our Priest friend in the room as the guard burned. They considered him a Priest King and that he anwered your call when you begged me not to fight him and have the Priest Kings punish him. So everyone beleives they answered your request."

Silver nodded, "But why did he do it?" She asked, then lowered her voice to a mere whisper, "I was all ready to burn him up myself and let it be left at that, but he arrived to be seen and I still can't figure out why."....

"Perhaps they wished to make sure that everyone thought they did it. As to why, perhaps you have impressed them as well." Daniel told her as they left the temple.

Silver shook her head, "How would I have impressed them?" She asked, "I have done only what I have been trained and grown to do, haven't I?"....

"Well are you not uniqe? No other slave has ever done what you have done that I know of. I know of none that have the respect of so many." Daniel placed a hand on her firm ass as they walked and brought her up next to him. "So perhaps you have impressed them."

"Either way Master." She said, giving a slight grin at her ass being felt up, "I'm not entirely sure what to think about it." Just then, a Free Man walked past, giving Silver a purely evil stare that made her bones shudder and she stopped, lowering her head lest she get her beloved into trouble....

He saw the man and shook his head. "Not all are impressed perhaps." he chuckled. "But I bet if you had glared at him, he would have soiled himself. All knows of the "call for wrath of the Priest Kings." Even though he thinks you should be behind me, he would probably be afraid."

Silver kept a close watch on the man as he entered the temple and then turned ehr eyes back to Daniel, "I'd rather not chance it if possible, Master." She said quickly, "And I still don't like having that much attention placed on me. Being stared at for looking odd is one thing, being stared at for being more than I appear, that's something I'd rather keep between us."....

Daniel chuckled. "Oh they don't know the half of what you can do. But once one gains some fame it is hard to shake it." They continued on through the streets and many stared and talked as they passed. Even slaves lowered their eyes when they passed Silver. This made Daniel wonder. Was Silver going to gain here the same respect as Sadar?

Silver listened and she agreed with much of it. Many of these people didn't have a clue what she was capable of, but she liked it that way, prefered it that way and she wanted it to stay that way. However, as they walked, Silver began to notice more people staring and even slaves were lowering their eyes as they walked past and it became too much for Silver. Without a word, she dropped back from Daniel's side and lowered her head.....
[6:02:38 PM] Charles Santarelli: Daniel smiled. Silver was modest in the way of having attention driected at her. But she did have a way of getting it, even though she did not want it. Once back at the Palace he hoped she felt better. How long it would take for the Priest to do what ever he did, he had no idea. The rest of the day past and night began to fall, and still no word from the Priest. Daniel too Silver back to the courtyard as they waited for the Evening meal to be served. Daniel took the one Katana with him wishing to use it to practice with. It had been some time since he handled one.

He looked up at the night sky and that is when he saw the movement. A dark figure followed by two more jumping across the roof tops. "Ninjas?" he asked out loud. "Great. Come on. We have trouble brewing." he ran back inside and towards the personal chambers of the Ubar.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:50 pm

Silver was still deep on thought behind Daniel when he first stopped, noticing something. So deep was her thinking that she very nearly bumped into him, stopping just shy of the act itself and she quickly looked up to where he was looking. "Ninja's?" She asked, having trouble trying to pronouce the word. "What is Ninja's? Trouble?"......

He called back over his shoulders, "Big trouble." He drew the katanna from its sheath and dropped the sheath as he ran and yelled for the guards. Those assigned to him ran after him. "Rose the palace guard, assasins are here!" he called back to them.

Silver quickly ran after Daniel, picking up the discarded sheath as she ran and when he called to those assigned to him to rouse the guard, she raced to his rooms to collect her claws. She returned to his side in minutes and handed them to him. "Do you need the she sleen Master?" She asked, knowing that the guards with him wouldn't understand....

Daniel took the claws and looked at her, then handed them back to her with a small smile. "These are none like you ever faced. They are armed with a variety of weapons that can kill, cripple or maime." he told her as he continued to run towards the Ubar's chambers. "Small star shaped throwing weapons that are sharp and can do a great deal of damage, blades like this but smaller, and many more. Buit they have yet to see someone like you."

Silver took the claws back and quickly put them on much to the shock of the guards with Daniel. She ran after him as she fixed the straps. She listened closely as he began describing the kind of weapons a ninja would use. The metal stars made her cock her head as she moved and she looked at her claws, "Well, I was always quick enough to catch moths and dragonflies and such. Are they as quick as the stars these Ninja's throw?"....

"Faster. They snap flys and such out of the air with their hands." They arrived at the Ubar's chambers. Daniel pushed passed the guards at the doors and he threw them open. The Ubar was with a slave in his bed and he sat up cursing, amd not looking to happy and a bit afraid as well, seeing Daniel with a Katanna in his hand. Daniel moved forward quickly as the Ubar called for the guards. He reached the bed as two metal stars flashed through the air towards the Ubar. Daniel flicked his Katanna twice and the stars embedded themseves in the wall behind the Ubar.

He moved inbetween the Ubar and the balcony to his room. Four of them dropped in, all dressed in black, their faces covered. Each was armed differently. One had a Ninjato, a short version of the Katanna, a nother had the two cyinders of wood attached by chains, Numchucks, the third had a wooden staff, and the forth had three pronged dagger like weapons, shias. Daniel took a stance, one that was not Goran.

Silver nodded in understanding and when she reached the Ubar's rooms to find Daniel already saving the fat man's life, she quickly hit the deck and shot across the floor as four men covered in black swung in from the window. Each had a weapon that Silver had never seen before and she regarded each one with the respect they so clearly deserved. However, it seemed none of them had seen her yet and she kept it that way. Slinking up to the bed as Daniel took an odd pose to defend against the assassins, she slipped under the sheets and practically slithered her way up into the bed. The slave was the first to notice her and Silver quickly put a claw to ehr mouth and hushed the terrified girl. Silver then notioned for the girl to move a few inches to her left so Silver could slip past her and across the furs unseen.

It wasn't long before Silver was in position. The Ubar still had no clue she was there yet and the girl kept her mouth firmly shut. If anything, she made sure that Silver remained hidden from the fat ruler, helping her and Silver was grateful. And so, for now, she waited until called for....

The four approached and spread out to make it more difficult for Daniel to attack them or to defend himself. He kept his eyes on them, appraising them and looking for the one that would attack first. The one with the shias was the first to make his move. Daniel saw how he gripped his weapons and knew before the assassin acted that he would attack first and shifted his feet and weight to meet the attack. With both hands on the sword he moved the blade in a blur of motion blocking and parrying the shias. That is when the one with the Ninjato attacked.

The first Ninja made his move and Silver watched everything as though it had been slowed right down. She memorised how he moved, the way he shifted his weight when he did so and how he moved his body in relation to his size, shape and the weapons he used. From those megre seconds, she knew everything she needed to know about him and about the other men with him. The second made his move as Daniel moved to defend against the first one with the tri pointed daggers. The second had a much shorter version of the blade Daniel had. This was her moment to move. With a howl of shock from the Ubar, Silver shot from just behind him, leaping out just like sleen and she pounced on the second assassin from his left flank, taking him down in less than a second. She made no noise, only the sound of her claws slicing through the air as they sank into the assassin's throat and upper chest with near no hindrence. This made the other two stop dead in their tracks and it even provided a distraction for the first....

Daniel heard the cry of shock from the Ubar and smiled. Silver always seemed to do something like that when she had her claws. Even with out them she was something else. He heard the claws slice the air and then hit their targetand the man hitting the ground with Silver on top of him. He did not have to look to know what had happened. Daniel jumped and spun in the air, bringing a foot around and hitting the one with the shias in the head with his foot. The Ninja was knocked to the ground with the force and the unexpected move. As he landed on his feet, he spun and slashed at the one with the staff of wood, taking him by surprise. The blade slashed through clothing, flesh and bone and that one went down.

The last was Silver's, for no sooner had Daniel landed his fatal blow, she had pounced again, landing on the last one with her claws quite neatly and painfully in each shoulder of the assassin. He didn't make much of a noise about it, but she could see the pain and shock in his eyes. "Master." She said, "This one yet lives. Do you wish him captive?" Her eyes never left those of the Ninja's, showing that she really would be capable of killing him just as quickly as his cohort.....

"No need. He was sent here to kill, and we know by whom." He just gave her permission to finish the assassin off, as he sliced the head off of the one he had knocked to the floor and senceless. That was when the guards finally arrived in mass. The two that had been at the door lay on the floor, stars embedded in their fore heads. He then turned to Silver a slight smile on his lips, or he had seen the look on the Ubar's face as he turned.

Silver nodded slowly, "As you wish, Master." She said with respect and she quickly turned her fists against the shoulders of the assassin, shredding the underlying muscle and blood system of his body, making him bleed out in quite a painful and degrading way. He gave a long cry of pain then as he died and Silver remained there on him until he was fully dead. Once she was sure he was finished, she slowly got back to her feet, withdrawing her claws and she came to Daniel's side before sinking to her knees. She put her hands flat to the floor in submission, showing all around that she was obedient. "You sleen awaits orders, Master." She said quietly.......

The Ubar's face was a mask of surprise, fear, shock and bewilderment. The guards didn't know what to make of the sceen in the room. The two guards assigned to Daniel entered and went to the four dead and removed their face cloths. All four were of oriental decent. The Ubar looked at Daniel and then at Silver, as Daniel stroked her hair as she knelt by him. He swallowed hard before getting out of his bed and moving over to Daniel and Silver. "I, I, I, owe you my life."

Silver smiled and turned her head into Daniel's touch, and she closed her eyes with a small smile. As the Ubar spoke, the slave in his furs emerged more and she nodded to Daniel and then to Silver. "And mine, Master Tarnsman." She said with gratitude.....

Santarelli: The Ubar turned to the guards and told them to dispose of the vermin and have slaves come clean up the blood. He looked down at Silver then to Daniel.
"You have trained your slave to be an instrument of death."

Daniel shook his head. "Not I. Animals from where I came from trained her from the time she was a baby. We call them sleen. I have only taught her how to be a beautiful pleasure slave." he stroked her hair some more. "But when there is a need for her special skills, I give her the claws and then let the enemy beware."

Silver looked up at Daniel and smiled lovingly to him before she cast her eyes to the Ubar. "Master Ubar." She said to him with respect, "With all due respect to you. I am no instrument of death. Sleen are wild predators that roam the forests and plains of the lands across the water. I was born and raised among those sleen, my pack. My father is pack Alpha, a proud and strong male that moulded me into a hunter. My mother is his first mate, an equally proud and equally strong female that loved me and nurtured me from her own teat as her own. And my Master, the man stood before you, a proud and strong human, a warrior that has given me the freedom and tools simply to do what I do best, Master Ubar. I am a predator, a free creature bound to my Master only by my love and devotion to him as my mother is bonded to my father. I am, nor will I ever be, an instrument." She lowered her head to the large man still sat in his own furs. "I mean no offense, nor do I insinuate any disobedience. What I say, I say with the upmost respect and gratitude to you Master Ubar. While I am declawed, I remain as my Master sees fit. However, when these grace my paws." She held up her hands towards the Ubar with respect, "I am sleen, born, raised and bred to be exactly that.".....

Daniel saw the look in the Ubar's eyes. "No, she is unique in this. The only one like her. There is no way to train any to be like her." He prefered it that way too. If there were more like her, then the world had best watch out. Her and her pack were deadly and they protected Sadar with her warriors and tarnsmen. "Come my little slave. Time to rest after a busy night."

Silver lowered her head again and nodded, "Yes Master." She said with respect, but instead of standing as a slave would, she got to her fours, showing the muscle and skill required to be what she was and she followed Daniel out of the room again as sleen. The move also showed the previously hidden ability that made her dancing so enthralling. Daniel was right about Silver. There were no others like her. Not in any other place in the world and there never would be again, at least, not in their lifetime. From her place in the Ubar's furs, the bedslave watched with true awe at her bondage sister and even moved from the furs without permission just so she could watch this strange and terrifying, yet beautiful creature crawl on her hands and feet from the room with more grace and poise than she could ever muster.....

Once out of sight of the Ubar and his guards, "Rise Silver." he told her and took the claws back. Then he took her into his arms and kissed her deeply. "My lovely she sleen." he whispered as he ended the kiss. "Now for some rest and trying to find a way in to the enemy's city." That still was a problem. They had to get in to find where they were going to make the weapons and destroy it. Even though he came from a world of advance wepontry, he still liked the world of Gor and it's ways and weapons. Simple, man against man, no way to destroy and entire city with a press of a button. He was not about to let Gor join the 21st century.

Silver rose to her feet as ordered and held her hands out as he removed her claws. She kissed him back and sighed against him and then smiled, "My strong Alpha Master." She said in response and then led him to his furs. Yes, it was time for them to rest, but her mind also raced with how they would get into the enemy's city and locate the weapons the Priests wanted rid of. As she settled into the fur, she regarded Daniel with a loving smile. "Master, how do we get into the city?" She asked....

He laid down on the furs and when she asked hime how they were going to get into the enemy city, he replied. "Only one way for sure. From above. Dark of the night, land on the roof top of the highest structure or if it is where I think it might be. But only one man and a slave, even if you have your claws, would be impossible. If only we had some of the tarnsmen of Sadar here."

Silver looked down at her hands, "It sounds as impossible as you say Master." She said quietly, but then firmed her jaw. "But perhaps there could be another way?"....

"What way would that be?" He turned on his side and looked at her. She had good advise in many matters and was always willing to listen to what she had to say.

Silver worked her jaw somewhat, wondering if he would consider her idea or cast it aside. "The prisoner, he...." She began, working her jaw again, "When I went to him, brought food and wine to him, he showed much interest in me. He found me to be unique as many do. He told me of how he would take me for himself should he escape this place." She met Daniel's gaze again cautiously. "Perhaps we could arrange for that to happen? I know that to lie outright would mean dishonour to you Master, but we wouldn't be lying exactly, merely omitting a few truths as we go?".....

Daniel chuckled. "But how would he escape, and how would he take you with him?" he asked her. "He can not just walk out of here, and he would have to kill a number of warriors to get away. But perhaps he is the key to it."

Silver gave Daniel somewhat of a sideways look, "Because I would be the one to show him the way out." She said carefully, "And perhaps with a little forward thinking, the guards could already be supposedly dead?".....

"That is something. But that will get you into the city. How will I get in?" he asked.

Silver offered something of a smile, but kept that sideways look, "Master, you can be as sneaky as I am, if not more so. With the prisoner distracted with me and his escape, he will not see you behind us." But then the smile dropped, "But it may mean that he would use me. I am not sure if that is something you would accept, nor I Master."....

"That will be up to you. Remember the last man that used you." He had paid the price for it and so would the prisoner. "But still we will need more then just us to do this. We need the help of trained Tarnsmen, and tarns."

Silver nodded, "And what happened to that pig will happen to this one also Master." She said, meeting his gaze again. "The Priest said they need only the location of the weapons. We need do nothing more than show them where to aim their weapons. For that master, you do not need an army. We are not declaring war on those people, the Priests are. That was the task set down by them, to watch and to locate. That was the promise.".....

What she said was true. The Priest Kings would do the rest once they found the place. "We will have to discuss this with the Ubar and make the arrangements. He then thought of something. "We will use the ninjas as the means of escape. Make it look like they took out the guards and set the stage for his freedom before they died." The plan was forming. "
Silver nodded, "But perhaps to see me killing them?" She asked, "Would that not show him better that I am with him?"...

"As the she sleen?" Now what would he think of you then?" he chuckled.

Silver smiled then, "He need not know about my claws Master." She said, "For you have already seen me kill without them. Were he to see that in his service, for his gain, would that not engraciate myself with him better?"....

Santarelli: Daniel smiled, "I have a devious little slave." he told her and kissed her.

Silver kissed him back, "And how you enjoy it so." She told him back before settling into the furs for him...

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:16 pm

Daniel chuckled as he drew her even more to him, to feel her against him. Yes she was devious and a dangerous slave. To those that present a treat to her or him. She had come a long way from that day in the Slave Pens of Ar. To look at her one could not tell what lay beneath the calm, sweet and beautiful exterior. But those of Sadar, Ar Station, and Ar it self knew, and now along with the Ubar of Nacar.

The Ubars of Ar, Sadar and Ar, Station, looked upon her as more then a slave. She was a slave yes, but she had more freedom then a Pleasure Slave or any other slave. Perhaps she had established a new line of slave as she had with her dance. But he did not think she would have done so with any other master. He had given her leeway then any other Goran master, be he born on Gor or Earth, would have done. That had molded her into what she was. Even the Priest Kings were surprised by her.

Yes his little slave was devious, loving, exotic, beautiful, and his. They would have to discuss the way that they would make it look as if she was freeing the prisoner and that she had poisoned the guards. Daniel hoped he would lead them to the place the weapons would be made in and then signal the Priest Kings to destroy it.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:28 am

Silver cuddle closer into Daniel and smiled at the way he chuckled. She could gather the lines of his thinking and to be fair, she was thinking much the same. And she loved him for it. Closing her eyes, she began to drift, but as she did, a thought came to her and she opened her eyes again, "Master?" She asked quietly, "Do you yet sleep?"....

"Not yet." he whispered. He reached up with a hand and stroked her hair and head.

Silver nodded and turned her head into his hand, "Master?" She asked again, "I have an idea, but I'm not sure you would like it.".....

"Now that depends." he told her. "What do you have in mind?"

Silver lifted her head some, "The strange man would need proof that I am helping him, but I would rather not incur the wrath of the Master Ubar. Some of his guards would need to die, or at least appear to be dead, so I can help the stranger escape."....

"Well I don't think the Ubar would like his men being killed." he chuckled again. "Nor do I think he will like to have him escape, but he will have to, so we can defeat his enemies by destroying the means they will have to produce advance weapons. I will talk to him in the morning and we will prepare everything."

Silver nodded and then settled down once more. "As you wish, Master." She said quietly, but then lifted her head again, "Master? Would you command me to tend to the stranger tomorrow? I could use my wiles to begin building his trust.".....

"You think you can convince him?" he asked with a smile. He knew she could convince him. The problem was convincing him that he was really escaping.

Silver smiled, "I can but try Master." She said and then settled back down ocne more to sleep....

Finally sleep came and the night was peaceful now and he slept well. It was time to inform the Ubar of the plan and the reason for it. "Wake my lovely slave. It will take some convincing of the Ubar to get the plan to work." he shook her gently

Silver was awake again the very second Daniel was and she opened her eyes as he spoke. "I'm awake, Master." She said quickly and then stretched in the furs. She had slept peacefully also, but she felt a little stiff for some reason. "I'm awake."...

Once cleaned up Daniel was ready for the day and the meeting with the Ubar. He was alone in his throne room except for a couple of his advisers and the General of his army, who was being berated for allowing assassins to gain entrance to his palace and to his very bed chamber. "How can one defend against those that move like ghosts in the night oh great Ubar." the General asked in a pleading voice.

"Not so ghostly to Daniel the Tarnsman. He saw them, fought them, and killed them. If not for him I would be dead!" he didn't mention Silver. To be saved by a slave also would not look to good.

"It is only because where I come from, I know of these warriors." Daniel said as he entered the throne room. "I know of them, and their ways, and I have learned their martial arts. Had I not, the outcome may have been very different. One can not defend against something they have no knowledge of." he said in defense of the general.

Silver grinned as Daniel made his entrance and perhaps saved the general's behind in the matter. Of course, there was no mention of her, but she didn't expect any and she was ok with it. Entering in silence behind Daniel, Silver moved to a corner and knelt down so she wouldn't intrude on anything. The Ubar spied her and narrowed his eyes, but she kept her head down as she sat on her heels and remained in silent respect as was her station. The advisors also saw her, but said nothing. They feared her for what had happened to the guard that had used her and they didn't like it that she was there, but they said nothing. Daniel was respected, trusted and knowing what hey did of him now, they did not wish to incur his wrath for the sake of his unusual slave.....

Daniel saw the looks and smiled. The unknown was always something to fear until it was no longer unknown. They were nervious about Silver because of how the guard had died when she had asked for the punishment from the Priest Kings. A mere slave being answered by the gods? Now that was something that would make a free man tremble with fear. But a slave of one that had the ear of the Prest Kings, now that was even more to fear. Daniel had a feeling, but the time they left Nacar and returned home, she would be come a legend, as she had at home. Other slaves that came to serve refreshments moved to her and knelt beside her smiling at her. She was being looked upon as one superior to them. This did not escape Daniels eye either.

"If we might, I wish to discuss a matter of import with you and only you." he told the Ubar.

Silver looked up and smiled at the slaves as they knelt with her and she gave them a nod of recognition, but when one of them actually bowed her head, Silver quickly shook hers. She was not their superior and she never would be, they were all in the same position as far as she saw it. At the Ubar's side, the advisors looked at Daniel and then the Ubar before they bowed their heads and left. The slaves also made to get up and follow their Masters out, leaving just Daniel, the Ubar and her alone in the room. Silver made no notion to move, she hadn't been invited into the conversation yet....

"We have a problem that needs to be resolved or you city will fall and your people will be subjegated by your enemies." Daniel started off. "I was sent here to find and destroy the means of the false gods your enemies have embrased, to destroy your city. If not stopped, and soon, they will have the powers simalar to the Priest Kings." That made the Ubar's eyes widen and him to listen to every word that Daniel spoke.

"To find this place I need to get into their city and find this place. But being who I am I would not be able to blend in and be able to search and find it. However my slave would be able to and signal me of its position and allow me the chance to destroy it. However the problem is getting her into their city with out suspision."

The Ubar looked at Daniel intently, "Yes indeed a problem. The only way she would be able to enter would be as a slave to one of theim.........." Again his eyes widened as he finally realized what Daniel was wanting to do.

Silver finally lifted her head as it dawned on the Ubar what the plan was, but she did wonder if he would accept the terms of it. Would his guards really give up willingly to a slave? Such a thing had never been imagined before, she was sure of that and she really didn't want to have to kill them for real. That would put a price on her head far greater than Daniel could ever counter. He would be hunted just as much as her, a traitor, betrayer. That was something she wasn't willing to see happen. On the other hand though, if they could pull this off, Daniel's name would surely go down in history as the greatest warrior of all time. But all that did hang on the nod of the Ubar and she hoped he would see that.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:13 pm

The Ubar looked at Daniel. "He is the only one we have managed to capture alive. He is a wealth of information about their tactics, military streength and more. With the interigation that I plan, we will learn much about his city's defenses and other information."

Daniel chuckled. "I already know from my conversation with him and from what my slave has already found out from him, that he is of importance, probably a high ranking member of the Ubar's inner circle if not one that is related to his Ubar." That shocked the Ubar. Such information could not be forced from the prisoner's lips in the initial questioning of him.

"Even more reason to keep him here." There was a glint of excitement in the Ubar's eyes.

"All the information you could get from him if you could, will be for not, if they get the power to destroy your city. What good will that information do then?" Daniel asked. "Soon the tarn eggs will hatch and then you will have the upper hand in your war with them. The need for the information you seek will not be needed with them."

The Ubar shook his head but then chewed his bottom lip. What Daniel had said was true. Should his enemies get the power of the Priest Kings then Nacar would fall for sure. "Very well, what is required."

Daniel laid out the plan for him. Silver would visit the prisoner a couple more times and talk to him and give him hope for escape. Then when the time was right she would attack the guards, making it look as if she killed them. The guards would have to play along with it all and be good at acting. Silver would then help him escape the city and together they would ride north to Sho Tang. Daniel would follow, flying high so that he would not be seen. Once in the area of Sho Tang he would await the signal from Silver and then land and pick her up and the Priest Kings would destroy the weapons plant. He didn't quite put it in those words but he made sure the Ubar understood that the Priest Kings would make sure their power would not be used by Sho Tang and the false gods would be taken care of at the same time.

Once the meeting was over he collected Silver and smiled. "Now you must convince our friend that you want to leave here with him."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:18 am

Silver listened carefully as Daniel laid out his plan to the Ubar. It seemed to be going well and she could see the Ubar agreeing with Daniel about what would happen should the Sho Tang get their hands on the weapons of the Priest Kings. Of course, like Daniel, she knew the truth, but the fat ruler did not and never would. Such a disaster for his fair city would surely gain his acceptance of Daniel's idea and after some time, it did.

When all was said and done, Silver stood when Daniel came for her and she followed him out of the room obediently. Now she had to convince the prisoner. She wondered how she might do that. Several ideas went through her mind, but each one was flawed and wouldn't take much to pull apart. Then one idea did strike her and she began chewing her lip as she glanced at the covered windows blocking the day's heat from the indoors.

"Master?" She asked quietly, "Master, I have an idea, but I would need to spend some time outdoors. Enough that my skin would again burn red." She lifted her eyes briefly to him. "It is no secret that this land is no good for me. My fair skin and paleness leaves me vulnerable to the sun and heat. I could make it appear to the prisoner that you no longer want me, preferring a girl that does not fade so badly in this heat. Sho Tang lies outside of these barren sands, so I could beg of him to take me under the promise that I could lead him out safely. My skills would be of obvious use to him, once seen with his own eyes. Do you think that would convince him enough, Master?"
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:18 pm

Who would have thought that a slave that had been raised with sleen, captured and enslaved could have become so inteligent as Silver had. Most children back on earth that had been raised by animals never became that intelligent. However it had happened Daniel was pleased with it and regarded Silver as more then his pleasure slave. Her devious mind had come up with a plan that could work.

"Ahhhh not to burned my sweet little slave. I don't want you hurting yourself needlessly. You can begin getting your sunburn as soon as you feel you need to. We only have perhaps a week and then we must put the plan into effect." he told her. He had no real idea of how far along they were in the completion of the weapon plant. The Priest Kings could level the entire city if they wanted, but they seemed not to want to wipe out an entire race of people. That was why he was there. He had come to the conclusion that they wanted to preserve the races of earth, on Gor. Earth was headed for destruction with all its wars and nuclear arsenals. Keeping humans at the level of technology they were at for weapons and warefare would keep mankind alive and well on Gor. Building, Agraculture, Medicine and the like were technologies that could be used to help mankind and keep they healthy and alive. He wondered if they had destroyed their own world and that was why they wanted to see mankind survive. For they did not seem to be of Gor. At least he didn't think they were native to the world.

When they reached their quarters, he sent Silver out to get the sun she would need and then went to gather and talk to the guards that would be playing their parts in the Grand Escape.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:27 pm

Silver quickly shook her head, "Oh No Master." She told him, "Only enough to make him believe, I promise Master." She gave him her best smile and then followed in silence after that back to his rooms. He then sent her outside and she gave him a loving smile as she left.

It didn't take long for the sun to start affecting Silver, no more than ten minutes before she could feel her shoulders beginning to burn. Within half an hour, anything exposed was turning a deep and painful red in colour and Silver decided that she had best be getting back indoors before her skin blistered like it had done before. Oddly, one of the slave sisters was waiting for her with some balm. Had Daniel ordered her to tend Silver's sunburn? Either way, the cooling balm was of welcomed relief and the damage enough to be believed had been done.

After going to the kitchen for a pitcher of wine and some food for the prisoner, she made her way down, playing on her tender skin as best she was able. The guards there were happy to tease and poke and pinch the painful redness and Silver let them think they were actually hurting her, letting a tear slide loose as she passed them by.

Finally, Silver reached the prisoner's cell and she held out the tray with the food and wine to be inspected before she was allowed entry. Once inside and the door shut and locked once more, Silver dropped to her knees and lowered her head to the prisoner, holding out the tray for him before she put it down and poured him some wine. "I bring food for you Master, and some wine, if you care for it?" As she knelt there, she made it clear how painful the burn was for when she put her hands to her knees, she hissed with it some, but trying not to let it be too obvious. "Would Master care or desire anything else this slave could offer?"....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:23 pm

Akira looked at Silver as he accepted the food and drink. "You do not look to happy today. What is wrong?" He sat down and began eating as he watched Silver. He noticed the sunburn and kind of smiled.

Silver returned to her knees some way from the prisoner and watched as he ate and drank the wine. When he spoke to her, she kept her eyes down and her head turned somewhat away in shame and submission. "Such concerns are below you Master." She said quietly, "You needn't bother with me." As she noticed his cup becoming empty, she moved forward again with the pitcher, ready to pour him another should he want it.....

He held out the cup for her to pour more wine. "Let me be the judge of that." he told her. "What troubles you. You are a pleasure slave and there should be nothing that should trouble you."

Silver poured the wine and carefully put the pitcher back on the tray once more. Her eyes then went to him briefly and she forced a tear and then quickly wiped it away. "This land troubles me, master." She said quietly, "And it's people. They have turned my Master's heart. He had a home of prominence in Sadar, wealth and comfort and his loyal Tarnsmen to fight and die with him." She shook her head then and looekd down once more in shame, "But his heart has been shown fickle. He vies for favour with Master Ubar and forgets his pride and valour. And he takes favour with another slave, one that proves better than I in this land."....

A slight smile touched his slips as he sipped his wine. "Indeed he must have lost his mind to forsake such a slave as you." He looked at her over his cup. "You would not find it so in my city among my people."

Silver looked up, but cautiously. Her ploy was working, but she would have to be careful now and definitely not screw up. "Master likes this land and he likes its people, its women. It is not my place to agree with you or not, Master." She said carefully, "He sees that I am not fit for this land, so he must discard me in favour of one stronger. He intends to trade me to Master Ubar for one of his own silk girls." She then looekd at him once more. "Among your people Master?" She asked, "I fear I would not be enough there either if your land is like this one. The sun blisters and marrs my skin, the heat dries my feet. I can no longer dance for my Master. And the dryness and sand, it hurts my voice so I can no longer sing for him. I am worthless to him now, what use could I be to you?".....

"My land is not as dry as this. The desert ends and the heat is not as much as here. This land is harsh and not fit for humans. But it does have some things that my people want and needs." He sipped his wine and looked at her more. "If I owned you, you would be First Girl in my house."

Silver snapped her eyes at him to make him believe she was interested at this point. "I used to be Master's First Girl." She said quickly, "Until Mia turned his head from me, little dark eyed whore. She has nothing on me, save for her olive skin. What I wouldn't give to show her!" She then quickly clasped her hands over her mouth in feigned fear for her outburst. She then quickly put her head down on the floor between her knees and forced herself to weep quietly, "Forgive me Master!" She begged, "I meant no offense, please forgive me?".....

Akira chuckled. "You can speak freely here." he told her. "Ah but I am a prisoner here and I am not in my land. A pitty."

Silver looked up again and then to the door with feigned sadness. "I wish I was again in my lands Master." She said with some genuine sadness this time, remembering her forest. It all added to the act, making it more real for the prisoner. "Away from this hateful place and away from a fickle...." She stopped short of saying her Master's name. "He knows much, but I know more. I know he would not last another week here were it not for my skills to protect and please him. I would see him fall to another's grace for his dismissal of mine.".....

Akira raised a brow at her words, and he leaned forward. "What do you mean." he asked her. He looked at her as if there was something that was on her mind. He began to wonder.

Silver quickly lowered her head once more, "Forgive me Master." She said again, "I speak out of turn. Master would whip me bloody again should he learn of this." She turned her head to the door and slowly start to her feet. She hissed and whimpered in the pain of it again, "I should return to him before he suspects his time stolen."....

Akira leaned back against the wall of his cell. "Stay." he told her. "I am sure your master will not miss you. "Come kneel beside me and tell me more."

Silver lingered at the door as she looked back at the prisoner. Her eyes flickered between him and the door as though she was trying to fathom what would be best. After a moment, she turned back to him and moved closer to kneel by him. She kept her head down, but her eyes weren't far from him and she showed fear in them and sadness. "I fear you may be right Master." She said, "For he was enjoying Mia's company when he sent me away." Tell him more, he'd said. Silver knew then she had him almost where Daniel wanted him. "What more would you wish to know Master?" She asked with caution....

"Tell me of this great bird of his." he asked her. "Also what have they planned for me."

Silver feigned hatred ocne again when he asked about Wind Strike and she gave a shudder of disgust over the matter. "A fierce and fickle creature like him Master." She said, "He often threatens to feed me to the beast for my failures to adapt to this horrid land. It stinks worse than Master Ubar and screeches louder than his harem wives combined. I hate the monstrous thing, but he adores it. No doubt he would bed with that if he could rather than a woman." And what had they planend for him? "Master, they mean to torture you and kill you." She then had a rather marvelous idea. "They plan to make you fight against a wildling slave and then feed you piece by piece to Master's Tarn as a warning to your people. A dishinourable and painful death."....

Akira's eyes narrowed. A mear slave he could deal with. He would kill him with no problem. Give him a sword and he would then see how many of them died before he did. Having his body eaten by a giant bird was no honorable way for a warrior's body to be treated. "It is the way of these barbaric people. My family will not be hable to honor my death." he shook his head. "If only I could ........" he stopped short of saying it.

Silver lifted her head some, "Master?" She asked, "If only you could what?"....

He looked up at the ceiling, and then closed them and sighed. "If only I could escape. But that is impossible."

Silver watched the way he moved and stared at the ceiling. "Escape?" She asked him and then feigned a smile, "But Master, nothing is impossible. Unlikely, but not impossible."....

He opened his eyes and looked at her. "That is true." he said slowly. In his eyes one could see the wheels turning in his head.

Silver gave him a small smile as he looked at her, but that was all. She retained that fear in her eyes that any second, their coversation would be discovered and every slave on Gor knew the penalty for such a crime. "Master, if you were to escape, would you take me with you. Away from this place, I could bring you heavy coin and much pleasure. Master has become very rich since he acquired me. I could do ths same for you."....

Akira looked at her raising a brow. "I would take you back with me, and you would indeed give me much pleasure, I can assure you. But escape is not likely."

Silver looked to the door again before back at the prisoner. "There is a way Master." She said, but this time, she kept her voice barely above a whisper....

He leaned forward looking at her with intrest. "Go on?" he told her.

Silver looked to the door once again, feigning more fear as the minutes passed. Her eyes flickered to him again before going back to the door and she spent a good number of ehns doing this. "I could get you out of here Master, but it would mean you looking beyond what you saw." She looked at him squarely then, showing some of that spirit that Daniel loved so dearly. "And your ability to honour your word."....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:50 am

Again he looked at her, but more intently. The look of hope apeared in his eyes. "We always honor or word. Honor means more to us then life."

Silver let her smile show again, but only briefly like before. "Then I believe I can help you Master." She said quietly...

"Tell me more." he told her in a low whisper. he was excited now. His eyes constantly darted to the closed door.

Silver looked to the door one more time, but then shook her head, "It is not something I can put into words Master." She replied in whisper. "But I can tell you that if you intend to see this through, then you should be ready to move as fast and as silently as you can without question."....

Akira nodded and leaned back. "you had best go now. Or they may get suspicious."

Silver nodded and slowly got to her feet. "Yes Master." She said quietly and made for the door. It opened as she knocked on it and she was let out. Once the door was shut, she turned to the guard and nodded with respect, "Thank you Masters." She said and then returned to Daniel.....

Santarelli: Daniel waited for Silver to return and when she did he looked at her with a questioning look. His part of the plan was already in motion. He sat on the furs and patted them bedide him.

Silver went to Daniel with a smile of knowing and when she knelt by him on the furs, she nodded and then lowered her head to him. "Master." She said lovingly, "Your ruse is working. The prisoner believes I can help him escape and he intends to take me with him.".....

"Excellent." he said. "Tommorow we will put everything to work." he told her. "Now come and lets get you some more healing sav to help with that burn."

Silver nodded with a sigh of relief, "Oh thank you Master!2 She said and eagerly went to him.....

Daniel removed her clothing and then began appling the sav. it was cool to the touch and skin. It would help remove the sting and help in the healing and cause the skin to tan. "Looks like I will not be able to enjoy you before our plan begins." But he leaned in and kissed her deeply.

Silver sighed again with relief as she felt teh cooling salve melt into her skin. In only a few ehns, the pain had gone and she could feel her skin loosening and easing from the tightness and burning of before. As he leaned in to kiss her, she kissed him back lovingly and leaned into him. "I wouldn't say that Master." She said coyly....

"I don't want to cause you pain and also I think our guest would be able to tell if you were used or not." he caressed her face, "Ah but after this is done, you will not be able to walk for a day or more."

Silver groaned with disappointment, but he did have a point. It always showed when Daniel had used her and no amount of acting could hide that happiness in her. She nodded in agreement and then smiled again, "Neither will you, Master." She said with conviction, "For I intend to thoroughly exhaust you in every way.".....

Daniel chuckled and nodded. "Sounds like it will be a blissful time then." He laid down and mothioned for her to lay down with him.

Silver quickly went to him and settled down at his shoulder. Closing her eyes, she settled to sleep and make ready for the day's events to come. "I hope the guards will play along with this Master." She said, "I'd hate to have to hurt them for real.".....

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:43 pm

Before one knew it the next day had arrived. With the new day came a new sound in the city as well. From the Tarn Enclosure came the sounds of young and hungry little Tarns. Wind Strike was there to help with the feeding of the hungry Tarns. He ripped pieces of raw meat from the carcas of an animal and feed them to them, as the Keepers watched on. Later they would be able to approach them and help feed them. But in the early stage, anything looked like food to them.

News came to the palace of the hatching. Daniel smiled and knew that in a few months they would be growing to a point that they would learn how to fly and in a year would be able to carry a man in flight. Those chosen, that seemed to have an affinity with Wind Strike, came and selected the Tarns that they would be helping to raise and one day ride.

Daniel took Silver down to see the baby tarns, and Wind Strike caring for them. It was as if he was a proud father. Their plans for the prisoner would not take place until night fall when the escape would look to be more pausable. "You will all choose a name for your Tarn and begin calling him or her that name, every day and every chance you get. They will learn it and come to respond to it. Soon enough you will be able to approach them and caress their feathers and talk to them. They will get to know you and your scent. Most do not get such an opportunity to bond with their Tarns like this. They are normally raised and sold and a Tarnsman has to get to know his Tarn a different way." Daniel Told them.

"All is ready for tonight. The guards will have pouches of blood under their clothing and it will look as if you actually have ripped them open. Perhaps you will even put a bit of fear into our guest." he told Silver.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next