The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Warrior of Gor (reserved for LadyBird Raven)

2 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

A Warrior of Gor (reserved for LadyBird Raven) - Page 10 Empty Re: A Warrior of Gor (reserved for LadyBird Raven)

Post by LadyRaven Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:38 pm

Silver did not respond to Toranto's call, but Mama did. She gave a long whine and then nudged at Papa's back end to make him move. In other words, 'fetch' and she grunted at Toranto again. Papa moved forward, his head moving low, but his shoulders still up. He growled at Toranto and then moved further forward, seperating him some from his men. He wanted Toranto to follow him, but didn't know how to tell him that, so he simply snapped his massive jaws at the man's back. Across the distance, Mama grunted again and gave a long whine at Toranto, trying to tell him that Silver was injured....

The male sleen did not act like one should. It would have attacked with the time that had occured between seeing them and stopping. Then it slowly came forward and moved around Toranto and seperated him from his men. The whining of Mama he didn't understand as well. Why would she be doing that and not moving, unless....." he dismounted and moved forward slowly followed by Papa. As he got closer he saw Silver on the ground unconscience. She was covered in blood and still had the bracers attached to her wrists. he then saw the blood on Papa and Mama and knew what had happened. She had been in a fight with those of Cos and had to retreat.

Kneeling down he inspected her injury and found it not to be serious. Though the defeat she suffered must have caused her more harm then the wound did,. He saw the streaks on her face from the dried tears. He gently picked her up, slowly rising to his feet and looked down at Mama. "She will be alright." he nodded with his head for her to follow. and walked back to his men. As the two followed, his men became uneasy again remembering the night before. "Calm yourselves." he ordered. "They will not harm you, unless you do something stupid or reak of fear." With the help of one of his men, he mounted on his Tharlion and held Silver before him. He had his men ride on for a little ways more and then stopped to make a quick camp for a few hours.

Removing her bracers he attached them to the inside of his shield as Daniel had done. He had slaves wash the blood from her and dye her hair black. Once done she looked like any of the other slave girls with him. He even placed a red slave garment on her. He then waited for her to wake up.

Mama rose to her feet as Toranto went to Silver and she whined again. Toranto looked unconcerned about her wounded ankle, but to Mama, it was still a very serious wound. To a sleen, despite their six legs, the back ones were the power and the balance when jumping. To have a back leg injured could be fatal very quickly. As Toranto lifted Silver, Mama followed very closely, as did Papa and they both growled at the men as they backed away from them. Then they were off, but back towards the encampment. Papa growled his anger about that, but Mama grunted back to quieten him and soothe his worries. Soon though, they stopped and Silver was taken into a tent.

It was a good few hours before Silver woke again and when she did, it was with such a start that she nearly fell from the furs. She didn't know where she was and she had been altered. More than that, her claws had gone! Feeling her panic rise, Silver quickly shot from the bed and crouched in the middle of the floor. She was clean, but dressed in red silk and her hair was black. Silver didn't understand what was happening. Her ankle hurt badly and when she checked it, she found it had been cleaned again and stitched. It seemed Papa ripping the hook out of her had done more damage than the hook itself. She gripped it tightly and tried to put some weight on her foot, but it wouldn't hold and she fell on her backside again with a loud yelp and a whine. It was enough to draw attention from outside the tent and Toranto was informed Silver was awake.....

Toranto entered the tent with Mama close behind him. It seemed she trusted the human, at least enough to help her whelp. "Well now, I see you are finally awake." he had heard the cries of the sleen from the distant encampment, the the way both sleen looked in that direction. It seemed that they had an entire pack of sleen when Silver tried to rescue Daniel. "If you would have trusted me and listened to me, we may have been able to find Daniel and figure a way to free him. We still might be able to, but you will have to do as I tell you. You are now nothing but a slave girl and nothing more, until........." he turned his shield, "these are returned to you." The bracers hung there.

Daniel looked at the Ubar of Cos. "Well it seems by the sounds of things that she and the pack did quite the damage. Just think of what awaits you at Sadar." There were no more sleen there, but the thought of more would make Luris ponder his decisions a bit more closely.

Luris laughed and nodded his head. "Oh I would not put it past you or those in Sadar to employ more sleen. A marvelous idea by the way. Ingenious use of such creatures. You little she sleen lead the pack tonight. But they were coming for you. You must tell me how you became their alpha and command such respect and obedience from them."

Silver glared at Toranto as he entered and began speaking to her. "You!" She snapped, "You did this to me!" She was about to leap at him, but he kept talking and Silver couldn't put enough weight on her ankle to give her the power to jump. If she had trusted him to start with, if she had listened. Silver growled under her breath and then snarled when she saw her claws hanging from his shield. "You give those back!" She demanded, "I am not your slave!" Her anger and her words aside, Silver had little option now but to simply sit there and take what he said to her. "And how would you get Master out of there anyway?" She asked with sarcasm, "They were waiting for an attack like this. He'll be even more guarded now.".....

"Oh yes your little stunt will put them a heightened alert. The guard will be increased, patrols will be increased in strength, just in case there might be an army marching towards them. It has also made it a bit more difficult for me to rescue Daniel now. Before I might have been able to get to him and get him out. Now even his guard will probably be increased." He sat down and regarded Silver as Mama came up to her and laid down next to her.

"As for you having to obey me, you do. You are now just a slave and I am a free man, and you must look upon me as a master. You have had alot of freedom from Daniel. He has his reasons for it I am sure. You are his slave and he has every right to do what he pleases with you. As his slave I respect his right of ownership and will not touch you."

He looked over at Mama. "She seems to trust me. She allowed me to get close and take you with us. So it is time for you to trust me, if you wish to help Daniel."

Silver growled again low in her throat, "You needn't remind me!" She snapped at him, "I have failed my pack, I know I have and I don't need you reminding me of it!" She turned her back to Toranto then and shut her eyes tightly as Mama came to her and laid down next to her. She wanted to weep again, but she would not in front of Toranto. And obeying him? Silver snapped her eyes to him coldly over her shoulder and she glared at him openly. "I couldn't care less if you were the Priest Kings themselves!" She said coldly, "You are not my master and you never will be and I swear, your respect for Daniel or not, you lay one finger on me and I'll rip you to pieces!" And she meant it too. She still remembered his promise thats he could defend herself against any other men that tried to touch her. She turned her eyes away again and stared at the floor under the new black curls and she shut her eyes again. Mama trusted Toranto, Daniel trusted him too and now she had to. She pulled her knees right up to her front and put her head on them, wrapping ehr arms around them.....

"In a couple ahn we will reach the encampment. You are one of the slave girls Daniel gave to us. We will be welcomed there as we have already been approached by a patrol of Cos. They think we are there to join them. Once inside, we will have a look see and then figure a way to rescue Daniel. However the Sleen will have to remain outside. It would provoke to much suspision if they are seen with us. When the time comes they will be able to help us, with the escape."

To the north and west, The entire army of Ar began moving south east. Ar Station, Port Cos, Sadar and several other river ports moved to join the ranks of Ar. With them was Tal Cabot. On the ocean, a fleet of ships saild south from Port Kar.

Silver listened, but she still didn't like the idea if being owned by someone else, even if it was just a ruse. After a moment of thought, she conceeded and nodded. "As you wish, Master." she said quietly, "Wha do you want me to do?"....

"Once we have entered and settled into the encampment we will look for where Daniel is being held captive. Then we will make our plans. You will be one of our slave girls and do what camp slaves do. Keep the camp clean and the food prepared. But you will not be used like the other slaves. You will make it look as if I am your master and tend to my tent, with my other slave. So where I go, youi may go."

Silver nodded slowly, "I can do that." She said, "Though I'd hardly pass as red silk. Why dress me so when I am not?"....

"Oh I think you will pass as Red Silk. Daniel mentioned how close you were to becoming it." he smiled. "Do you sing, dance, or play an insturment well?" he asked her.

Silver nodded, "He said I have a talent for singing and dancing." She replied softly...

Toranto smiled broadly as an idea came to him. "Excellent. If you are good, good enough to entrance men then I have an idea." he chuckled.

Silver nodded, "When I first danced for the Ubar of Sadar, he offered his own weight in gold to Master for one night with me."....

Toranto laughed and smiled. "Then it just might work." he rose from his seat and looked at her ankle. "Will you be able to dance with that?" he asked.

Silver swallowed hard and looked down at her ankle. She tried to stand again, but it hurt badly and she lifted her foot up. "Maybe if I could strap it up somehow?" She said, "I could hide the wrapping with bells and I'd need one or two of the others to dance with me and cover any mistakes."....

He nodded, "Well we will have a couple of days at least before I can put that part of the plan into effect. Hopefully by then you will be healed enough to dance. So let Mama here and the other sleen know to stay out here........What is that sleen to you and Mama."

Silver nodded and thought back to the dance that Moira had taught her before Toranto broke her thoughts again. She looked at Mama and nuzzled her softly. "They are my parents." She said softly....

He looked at her knowing that it was impossible for them to be her parents, but being the way she was and recalling Daniel said that the She Sleen had raised her, he made the connection. He laughed. "The young one that orders the parents around, now that is a new one as well."

Silver narrowed her eyes some, "I will never order them around." She said firmly, "They will do what they feel is best for themselves and for me. They trust me to make the right choice." She let her head drop down again then, "They trusted me to make the right choice. I failed them as I have failed the rest of my pack and my beloved Master.".....

"Well as I once was told long ago, 'Don't make the same mistake.'" he told her. "Every leader makes mistakes, but they must learn from them so they can do better the next time." he shook his head and said, "You may not think that they obey you, but they do, or they would not have followed you into battle." he chuckled again.

An ahn later they were packed and moving towards the Cos encampment. They were stopped a good distance away from it by a large force of men and tarns. Toranto told him of the invitation and the leader of the tarn patrol was summoned and confirmed the identity of Toranto. Also another warrior came forth, a mercenary that knew Toranto and his men. He had fought once before with them. Toranto and his men and slaves were allowed to proceede into the encampment and was shown where they could set up their tents.

Once settled in and daylight approaching, his men began talking with those around them, getting a feel of the army and what ever they could find out. As it was a huge army most of the warriors played dice or other games to pass the time, and they drank and the more they drank the more they talked.

The two days passed and in those two days Daniel was tortured some, but he did not break. It seemed that Luris was wanting to know more about how he controled the sleen then the strength of the forces or defenses of Sadar. In those two days Toranto and his men gathered what information they could and scouted out the defenses of the encampment. They found where Daniel was being held, but none other then warriors of Cos were allowed into the inner camp, where the Ubar and his personal slaves and advisors and such were camped.

"Tonight is the night we begin." he told Silver. As night fell and the fires were lit, Toranto gathered his men around in a large circle and he nodded to Silver and a couple of the other slaves, as music began to play from some of the other slave girls.

The next two days, Silver thought of only two things, rescuing Daniel and correcting her disasterous mistake. She did everything by the book as Toranto asked and she obeyed without question, in so far as what she refused to obey, she didn't make a scene about it. She served and cleaned and all the while, she kept checking her ankle to see if it was healing. It was a slow process, but at least it showed no sign of infection and Toranto's medic had stitched in such a way that it wouldn't leave much of a scar either. Silver was grateful for this more than anything. As the days passed, she also watched and she listened, gleaning many small and perhaps minor details that it appeared Toranto's men missed. Besides, men spoke freely around such slaves as she was pretending to be, for their conditioning made them fearful to speak out. Finally, Toranto made his decision to move.

Silver, having finished her chores, went about remembering the last final details of her dance and the others, though by far the lesser in dancing, had tried their best to learn it. Silver had hoped they would cover her weak ankle, but the best they could manage were basic steps and turns. The attention would be entirely on Silver and she felt the pressure of it. The night came and Toranto had his men gathered around in a circle around their fire. Her dancing was supposed to draw in the Cos warriors, as many as possible and Silver knew she had to be at her very finest to pull that off. She took a deep breath and shed her silks in favour of gold chains and bells that looped around her hips and across her shoulders and around her feet and ankles. The music began and Silver followed the other two out as they began their simple steps.

From the very second Silver made her first turn, she knew she had every last of Toranto's men enthralled in her. The bells on her chimed and the gold glittered in the firelight as she recreated the belly dance that Moira had taught her. Her ankle was in great pain, but she didn't let it show as she turned and swung ehr hips wide to make her bells chime more. She closed her eyes, remembering where the fire was and concentrated on dancing around it. It certainly attracted the Cos men, but also the cheers began to reach well into the centre of the camp and where the Ubar was with his advisors. Cheers and howls and delight and base need filled the night as more and more came to watch the dark haired beauty move her body for their pleasure....

As Silver began to dance with the other two slave girls, the music brought in those surrounding them. The warriors gathered round, standing and watching as silver danaced. As with Daniel and Darious and many others, they were enthralled with her and could not keep their eyes off of her. As one dance ended, they demanded more and Toranto only smiled and nodded to Silver to continue. But soon enough he ended it and had Silver return to his tent.

Those that had come to watch begged for more. They were excited and offered Toranto a great amount of coin to watch her dance more. He took their gold and silver and told them that she would dance again the next night. The emplored him to bring her to a larger area in the camp where more could watch her. He smiled and agreed to do so the next night.

So it was that on their third night in the encampment, Toranto took silver and his slaves to the open space before the wooden palacade of the inner encampment where the Ubar was. Like the outer palacade this one stood ten feet tall and had only one entrance that was always guarded. Word had spread and the place was packed with warriors.

After that first night, Silver collapsed in Toranto's tent, clutching her ankle and trying not to scream in absolute agony. Her entire foot and leg were throbbing with pain. Another slave came to tend it and the resulting cries Silver gave out were taken for her being rewarded for such fine dancing. And she had to do it all over again the next night. During that night though, she couldn't help but whimper at the sounds of her pack still howling and whining to be let free. She tried not to let it get to her, but it eventually did and she cried herself to sleep that night. As promised though, Toranto let her alone and by the next morning the swelling had gone down and Silver was able to continue her chores during the day.

The next night came and Silver was taken to the very centre of the camp. The warriors had set up a stage for her and many of the warriors brought drums to bang out a beat to make her move even more than the previous night. Dressed again in the gold chain and bells, the two slaves that had helped her made sure that her ankle was strapped better and then let her know just how many had come out to watch her. Apart from the soldiers that could not barter their way out of duties that night, the entire camp was there and even the Ubar sat atop his palacade walls to watch. She stepped out to a loud thump of drums and an ear shattering applause. Silver swallowed hard and took a few deeps breaths before she worked her ankle a little, stepping forward on it as though it was her first step in the dance. She turned and bowed her head to the Ubar and then turned her hips out as the drums began. As before, the men were instantly entranced and Silver let herself go in the music....

They watched and there were many that wanted her. Many came up to Toranto and offered what ever he wanted for her. He just smiled and shook his head. "I can make a hundred times that in a weeks time in Cos when this war is over." he told them. "I will be a rich man, more then one can dream of." he laughed and looked up to see the Ubar himself watching and entranced like the others. He had never seen a dancer like her, never seen the way she seemed to glide with the music. He had seen many slaves dance and many were excellent dancers but none compared to Silver. At the end of the dance, the warrors pounded their shields with their swords in approal and appaluse. Never had they seen such danceing, never been entertained as they had been that night.

The gate of the inner palacade opened and surrounded by guards, the Ubar emerged and approached Toranto. "Never have i seen the like. I would offer you an ubar's ransom for her, but I know even that would not be enough." He laughed. "Come, I would have her perform for me and those of the inner court. There will be more nights for those here to watch her dance, for I will not deny them such pleasure."

Toranto nodded to his men. A few accompanied him along with the two slave girls that danced with Silver. As they entered the inner palacade. His men went back to make sure all was packed up except the tents. A few headed towards the cages that the sleen were locked up in. One had a slave garment that Silver had worn. It was covered with her scent. This one let the sleen sniff and instantly they were pacing the cages to get out. But it was not time yet. They had to wait for the signal.

Silver danced for all she was worth and by the time it finally finished, as the last move, she dropped to her knees and arched her back deeply, creating the love bow that had so enchanted Daniel that first night he had taken her. She stayed as she was for a moment, listening to the cheers and thuds on shields as the men applauded her, but she wasn't listening for pleasure, she was trying to stop herself screamig in agony at her ankle again. And then the atmosphere changed and Silver carefully rose to her knees. The Ubar himself had come out! And what was more, he wanted her to dance for him!

With her bells chiming on her limbs, Silver tried her best to walk evenly to the Toranto's shoulder, where she sank back to her knees and bowed her head. They were led inside and Silver looked around carefully. Many of the Ubar's advisors groped Silver as she moved past them and she held her breath and firmed her jaw to stop her saying anything. she entered the inner court and then knelt again by the fire to catch ehr breath and try and work the pain loose from her ankle. He wanted her to dance again and if she faltered now, the game would be over.....

Toranto helped her to her feet and saw she was in some pain. "I hope it is not to painful." he told her, "If all goes well, we will be leaving tonight, with Daniel."

Silver got to her feet again and worked her ankle some more. "Nothing would be more painful than failure, Master." She said, knowing full well she could be heard, "This slave will not fail you for the sake of a small twist, Master."...

He let his shield slide a bit forward to show her the bracers still there. "When the time comes, you will need to don them quickly and strike. Your target is the Ubar himself, but you will not kill or injure him. If you can knock him to the ground and place the claws at his throat. No one will dare approach for fear of you killing their ubar. That will be a shame that none of them would be able to live down. Do you understand?"

Silver nodded quickly and then backed up a step and sank back to her knees again before anyone became suspicious. "This slave lives to please Master." She said, letting the Ubar and his advisors think Toranto had merely been giving her a pep talk and the reminder of punishment if she failed him.
At the Ubar's side, one of he advisors stared at Silver with lust and self need, but also a twisted cruelty and he smiled darkly, "Ubar." he said to the man, "Daniel has been steadfast in his silence. Perhaps a slight change in torment might shake loose those lips a little?" He pointed to Silver, "Having seen her this night and the last, I ache enough to pay a ransom for her. Imagine that torture in being made to watch her dance and be used, but denied the relase for himself?".....

Luris nodded and motioned with his hand. Daniel was bought forth in chains. "A little something before I have you shipped off to Cos in the morning." he told Daniel. Daniel looked down and saw Toranto who had a grin on his face and nodded to Silver. At first he had no idea of who the slave girl was. The black hair made her look quite differant. But when she began to dance, he recgonized the movements and style that was clearly Silver's. Toranto and Silver together in the enemy encampment. Now that was cause for worry to the Ubar of Cos. He barely retained his smile but knew all hell was about to break lose, ifhe knew Silver. Her dance had them all watching her. Their eyes could not move from her body moving as it did. Toranto moved closer to Daniel and his five men with him also moved to place themselves in positions that would protect Daniel. He was close to the Ubar but not close enough. Toranto hoped Silver would get close enough to him so he could give her the bracers and she could spring upon the Ubar.

Silver clapped her hands loudly to begin her dance this time and then again as she turned her left hip out. It put huge pressure on her ankle, but she bore down with it and turned, clapping her hands again. Some of the Ubar's advisors took the hint and began clapping a beat between them and Silver moved with it to entrance them. Her bells chimed and her chains glimmered, catching the light to distract them from Toranto's movement towards Daniel. She refrained from looking that way too, for she knew if she did, she would falter and she couldn't afford yet another mistake. She did however, steadily move around the room towards Toranto and as she turned her hips out and swayed towards him, she hinted as to where he could put her claws without them being seen yet. She lifted her hair in her hands as she began to work her hips in a wide circle and piled it atop her head so it would tangle and hold the weight of the claws. The clapping was joined by whistles and thumps on the floor as she moved, showing her body and teasing them with it. She made it to Toranto and turned her back on him before she arched back, lifting her arms up and moving them to mimic the flames of the central fire. Her tangled hair was easily in reach of him and he had simply but to give it a pull to let her know....

He had the bracers ready for her and as if part of her dance he placed his hands in her hair along with the bracers. All she had to do now was put them on and at the end of her dance get close enought to spring upon the Ubar and push him to the ground. Toranto and his men would be ready to surrounded them and Daniel.

When Toranto openly touched Silver as she danced, the advisors began reaching out also, running their hands over her now slick body as she moved past them and she lifted her hands to her hair again as though giving them openly everything they wanted. In fact, Toranto had placed her claws in such a manner that her hands slid right into the bracers without having to turn her hands. She continued to move to the beat and her bells until she came upon the Ubar and she smiled as she rolled her hips for him, showing her agility. "My, Toranto, are you sure you won't rent her out to me?" He said as he began to fidget in his seat. "I shall make you my lead commander in Cos and grant you every privilage my treasury will allow." Silver dipped her head some and smiled lustfully at the Ubar, "Double it."
At his side, the advisor was feeling just as uncomfortable and he looked down at Daniel to see his reaction. If the man wasn't in agony yet, there was something wrong, but he had steps yet he could take. He leaned over some to the Ubar, "Sire." He said quietly, "You are the Ubar of Cos, a ruler of Gor. Why barter for such flesh when you can simply take it."
"Indeed." He said and reached out, grabbing Silver firmly by her hips and he pulled her right into his lap. "Continue." he told her.
Silver was right where she needed to be, but she knew she couldn't act without Toranto's signal, so she continued to dance for Ubar, turning her hips close to him and arching her back to give him a passionate view of her.....

It was more then Toranto could have asked for. He smiled as the Ubar told him what he would give for her just to rent her. When he pulled her to him that was all Toranto needed. He nodded his head at Silver as his men placed their hands on their swords and quickly brought their shields around to their arms.

Silver saw the nod and she leaned back a little further on the Ubar's lap, grinding ehrself against him just that once. She heard him groan in urgent need, so she did it again, feeling his hand then trace up her front and she finally made her move. She pulled her hands free of her hair, her claws attached and she put one set of them just neatly under the Ubar's chin, while the other hand snatched his away from her body and she leaned forward, pinning him to his furs. "There isn't enough gold on Gor to buy me, Ubar of Cos." She hissed as she lifted her hips clear of him and his urgent need. With Toranto's men armed and holding the rest of them at bay, Silver grinned at the man pinned beneath her. "Master?" She called, meaning Daniel this time, not Toranto. "Master, are you hurt?".....

Daniel finall laughed as he saw Silver make her move. Toranto called out, "Move and your Ubar is dead." Not a soul moved an inch though they had already had their swords drawn. Toranto bashed the one advisor with his shield sending him flying backwads and to the ground. He searched the man and found the keys to Daniels chains and und did them. He releived the man of his sword and handed it to Daniel.

Daniel went to Silver and looked down at her. She had disobeyed his command but somehow he could not reproach her for it. He grabbed the Ubar and smiled. "She is something is she not?" he asked Luris. "Now on your feet Ubar. Command your men to step aside if you value your life."

The Ubar reluctently gave the order and the Cos warriors moved aside and let Toranto, his men, Silver and Daniel along with him to move to the gate. Here it was opened and they proceeded out of it followed by the Cos Warriors. Orders were quickly given and those out side parted before them. Toranto gave a high pitch whistle which was his signal and the men at the cages stood ontop of them and opened the doors. The sleen emerged and regarded the mercenaries then bound off towards where Silver was. Screams of men from Cos Warriors alerted others that the sleen were on the loose. Their howls could be heard by Daniel and the others. The path before them melted back and soon Silver was joined by the pack forming a barrier between them and the warriors of Cos.

They moved with Daniel and the others to the main gate of the encampment where Toranto's men were waiting with the Tharilons and slaves. They opened the gate and left the compound and was soon joined by Daniel, Toranto, the Ubar, Silver and the Pack of sleen and the five men that had gone with Toranto. The Ubar's hands were tied behind him and he was placed on a Tharlion before Toranto. Daniel mounted one and pulled Silver up infront of him. "You have done enough for the night little one. Rest." he told her. To the Ubar of Cos. "You are now my prisoner Ubar. If your men value your life they will not pursue to closely." he chuckled and everyone headed west skirting the mountains. They could not afford to rest much as they needed to put distance between them and the Cos army. Tarns would already be in the air to keep an eye on them. But as it turned out they did not need to go to great of a distance. The three days and nights had seen the Army of Ar, Sadar, Port Cos, Ar station and the others with in a days march of the Cos encampment.

They ran into the forward scouts of the Army and word was quickly relayed back to Marcellus and Darious. It was them, the Ubar of Ar Station that greeted them as they finally arrived. A great cheer went up from the ranks of the army. More so when they saw who they had as a prisoner. Oh the clamor, the bashing of shields the cries of victory and honor.
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

A Warrior of Gor (reserved for LadyBird Raven) - Page 10 Empty Re: A Warrior of Gor (reserved for LadyBird Raven)

Post by LadyRaven Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:33 pm

Things moved quickly after Silver made her move and it wasn't long before they were literally walking out of the encampment with the Ubar as hostage. Silver kept her head high and her claws on show for all to see as her bells and chains sang in victory. She managed to hide her limp and her pain until they were well out of the camp. But when the sleen came running out to her and then Mama and Papa joined them, Silver simply couldn't stand any longer and dropped to her rump on the ground, clutching her ankle tight. It had swollen badly now, telling that it wasn't just flesh damage done after all. Toranto's medic had missed the fact that Papa had left a deep crack in the joint when he'd yanked the hook out of her. She didn't dare take the strapping off though, for she knew it would swell further and she could possibly lose function of the entire foot. That would be fatal to any sleen and Silver still thought of herself that way.

When Daniel mounted a tharlion, Silver managed to stand long enough for him to pull her up and she whimpered with relief and cuddled into him when he told her she had done enough. She curled as tight as she could into her beloved and closed her eyes, trying to concentrate on something other than the pain, but it was hard. And by the time they came across the forward scouts, Silver's foot had turned a very nasty shade of purple and she had lost all feeling in it. She heard the cheering and smiled lovingly up at Daniel, hearing them cheer his name and bang their shields in praise and respect. Her smile lingered a while, but then it dropped. "I'm in big trouble when we get home, aren't I." She said quietly.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:19 pm

Marcellus and Tarl Cabot and Darious came forward. Toranto uncerimoniously dropped the Ubar of Cos to the ground. "Again you have done something even Ar has not been able to do. You have brought Ar the Ubar of Cos." Marcellus called out.

But Daniel shook his head and said, "No It was not I that captured him, but Toranto here. It was his plan, his actions that made it possible."

"Well I had help." he looked over at Silver as she clung to Daniel. It was very uncommon for a warrior and free man to admit that a slave had been insturmental in something earth shattering and historical. "Her dance will go down in the history scrolls of Gor. For it brought down a mighty empire's Ubar."

That is when Tarl noticed the ankle of Silver. He quickly called for a physician and the Ubar of Ar's personal one came and took Silver and laid her out on the grass and tended to her ankle. "She will not be walking on this for many days." he looked at Daniel. "I would suggest quite a bit of rest."

Mama and Papa and the rest of the sleen stood off from the army. There were so many of them that it made them nervious. It made the men of Ar a bit nervious but not those of Ar Station and Sadar. They looked upon them as friends and allies.

Daniel removed the claw bracers from Silver and hung them at his side. Then picked up Silver with her ankle now wrapped in bandages and a healing sav. "We will see and talk about it when we get home." he told silver when she said she was in big trouble when they got home. Few slaves ever got real famous. There were a few in the history of Gor, and the way Tarl Cabot, Marcellus, Darious, and the Ubar of Ar Station talked, as they passed through the cheering army, she was about to become one of them.

As the word spread about Toranto's part in the capture of Luris, his name was raised again and again. He was a hero and after a brief word with Darious, Toranto stood before him and took his oath of allegince to Sadar as did his men. Luris was taken to the center of the army where Marcellus' tent had been set up. Here Toranto, Daniel, Silver, and the ubars of the various river ports assembled.

"I have heard many things about you Daniel Campbell and of your slave Silver." Marcellus looked at Daniel. A rare one she is and I would say priceless." he looked at Silver. She was the only slave among freemen in the tent. Marcellus looked around at the others then at Silver. "You are a slave and will always be a slave but here among us you have become more then that. You have aided Toranto here in capturing the Ubar of Cos. Something that even mighty Ar has not been able to do. To get him back and save face, Cos will have to agree to much and conceed much. All this because of you." he smiled at her. "Darious has told me what he said about you. Once you don your claws, you are a slave no more but a weapon. A weapon commanded by your Master. It is agreed upon here by us all that this will be so and that the sleen of Sadar will be treated with the respect due them. The Pack will be increased and I expect you to guide them well."

Toranto smiled at Silver. "Well little one you have your work cut out for you now. Not only do you have to please your master but train your pack. What say you to that."

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:33 pm

Silver howled in absolute agony again when the physician started prodding her ankle and foot and when he reset it, she literally screamed. Everything good said about her was forgotten by her for the moment as she wallowed in a haze of pain enough to make the strongest of men wretch. Then it was all over and her ankle was bound again in a better fashion to support it more. She managed to retrieve her claws from the ground, having dug them in lest she attack the surgeon with them, and held her hands out as Daniel took them back again. Silver was a slave once more and beyond the main crowd, Papa and Mama watched her give her claws to her Master. Mama nodded, understanding what that meant and grunted at Papa to explain it to him. She belonged to Daniel once again, not the pack. The large male accepted this and loped back to the waiting sleen with his mate. Until his whelp got her claws back, he intended to assert himself as the Alpha. An easy task as Mama already seemed to be such to them.

When Daniel lifted her and carried her into the central tent, she whimpered at the movement and clung to him, but it was more out of relief and happiness that she had him back again and he was whole and healthy. She remained in his lap as they began the meeting and Silver lifted her brow when Marcellus himself, the Ubar of Ar, praised her and honoured her. And he smiled when he said it! Silver could barely contain herself and her lips flapped a few times before she found words enough and she stared briefly at Toranto as he spoke to her too. "I..Um.." She managed to crawl free of Daniel's lap and she got to her knees as best she could and bowed her head to Marcellus. "Master, I...." She stammered again. "I... Master, what I did.... I did only because of my Master. Master, it is he that deserve such praise. Were it not for him, I would have been consigned to death in the mines. It is he that should be honoured, Master." Just like before, she took no credit for herself, not a single ounce of it, passing it all to Daniel.
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:09 pm

Marcellus laughed and shook his head. "Here we know better though we will not admit to it in public. Toranto said it was your dance that will go down in history. He will have to tell me about it as we move back north. If it captured the attention of the Ubar of Cos and cost him everything, I would like to see you dance when you are well and fit to do so."

Darious spoke up then, "Oh yes, her dancing is unlike any I have seen. I to have seen her dance and the eyes of men can not look away from her as she dances."

"Well then if two Ubars have seen you dance I need to see you dance as well." he laughed. "What say you little slave."

Silver all but put her head to Marcellus' feet and she nodded quickly, "Yes Master." She said quickly, "It would be an honour to dance for you Master." She smiled quietly to herself then and carefully backed away, but stubbed her foot on the holdings of Daniel's furs and she yelped and whimpered in pain. "As soon as I am classed fit, Master.".....

Daniel reached over and pulled her to his lap again, holding her there as they discussed what would be required of Cos and the Ubar to have him returned safely. One point was that Port Cos was no longer considered a part of Cos. It now belonged to Sadar. The next would be the removal of the army and everything was to be left but what it was required to return to Cos. All supplies, animals and the like would be left behind. Of course there would be the ransom, which would cost Cos Dearly and be devided up among those that had come to Sadar's aid and Sadar itself. Scribes were brought in to put all in writting and then presented to the Luris. Copies would be made and sent out to the major cities of Gor so all would know and if Cos broke the binding contract, then they would be subject to more then war.

Marcellus turned to Toranto after all was done. "You must come to Ar and recieve the honor you deserve from her people. Your name will be written in to its history as one of its finest heros, and you will always find yourself welcome and be my guest at the palace."

Toranto nodded his head, "It will be an honor." Then he looked over at Silver. "Trust me now?" he chuckled.

When Daniel pulled her back into his lap, Silver didn't hesitate and she curled back into him and let her body relax once more. She stayed that way, dozing some as the ransom and terms were set out between the men and Toranto was invited to Ar to be honoured. She only opened her eyes again when Toranto said trust and she turned her head to look at him. Did she trust him now? With a small smile and a nod, Silver said, "Yes Master." With a deep respect before she curled back into Daniel once more.

Just as things were being wrapped up so to speak, one of Darious' men came in and bowed his head, "Sire." He said to Darious, "The sleen are becoming restless and are pacing along the camp permiter." He looked to Daniel then, wondering what the commander wanted to do about it....

"We will take care of it." Daniel said. He rose and bowed his head to all in the room and left the tent carring Silver. Word had spread through out the army of Silver's participation. Thought they would never speak of it, they did form pathway of warriors standing at attention and striking their shields as they passed them. Once at the edge of the camp. Daniel walked out to the sleen and sat Silver down on the ground and sat next to her. Mama was the first to approach followed by Papa.

Silver kept her head low and against Daniel as he carried her out of the tent and then out of the camp. She found it strange that the soldiers began banging on their shields at her and she stared at them as Daniel carried her through the line and to the edge of the camp. "Is that for me?" She asked, but then found herself being sat on the ground and she whined as Mama and Papa came to them, but now she didn't have her claws, she wasn't the Alpha anymore and they went to Daniel first. Mama nuzzled him and licked his face liberally while Papa gave him a firm nudge. The rest of the pack moved a little closer and started grunting and ruffing at him. Once Mama had done licking and 'cuddling' Daniel, she moved to Silver and sniffed at her ankle before moving up her body and giving her a firm lick up the side of her head. Papa did not do this, he was still very much disappointed in his whelp....

Daniel notice what Papa was doing and looked at the sleen. "She did good this time Papa. She helped capture the Alpha of the enemy." he pulled Silver to him and kissed her fore head. "You can be proud of her."

Papa grunted and turned away from Daniel some as he looked at 'his' new pack. There were two sleen short and four more had been inured badly by the nets. His eyes then went back to Silver and he growled at her. Silver knew what that meant and she nodded. "I must pay my debt." She said to Daniel and moved away from him towards her father on her hands and knees. She put her head down, then her body and she subitted to him openly in front of the pack. Papa growled again and Silver flinched as she turned herself about and crawled right under him. She knew what was to happen would hurt like hell, so she made sure to keep her injured foot well out from under him as he bent his back legs at the hip and sat on her, pinning her down in the dirt and he growled again. Silver whimpered and put her head on the ground as he lifted his front paw and pressed her head further into the dirt. He lowered his head and growled at her a third time and Silver grunted in submission. His weight meant she couldn't breathe at all, but she had to wait now until he decided to move. Papa stayed that way for a good minute before he lifted his front paw and then stood up, but instead of letting Silver go, he closed his powerful jaws about her head and Silver went limp as a pup would. Papa then dragged her back to Daniel and dropped her literally in his lap. He had officially given his female to the human and taken the pack for himself. Silver remained silent.....

Daniel pulled her back to his lap and nodded to Papa. He now took official control of the Pack. He reached over and petted Mama and then reached over to Papa. Would the big male come to Daniel to receive affection from him as Mama did. The rest of the pack now seemed to calm down and look to Papa.

Papa sniffed at Daniel's hand, but he hesitated some. It took several long moments and he growled several times before he slowly moved his head forward and touched his nose against Daniel's open hand. He then backed away and grunted at Mama to follow him back to the pack. She nuzzled Daniel a final time and then licked Silver before she turned about and followed her mate.....

Daniel smiled at Papa. He knew that he would lead the Pack back home with Mama's help. They had made a bond and after all Silver was still apart of their Pack and family. "Papa will lead them. If the time comes again and you think you need to join them you can, but I think it will be wise to follow his lead now." he kissed her lips gently.

Silver smiled and nodded as she pulled some of his drool from her chin. "I know." She said, "I'm back where I started, the runt, but I don't mind." She then kissed him back lovingly and held him, "It feels so good to be back in your arms, my love." She sighed, "I feared I had lost you.".....

"I am hard to kill." Daniel said. He looked out and watched the pack go out further to hunt. They would stay close to the army but not come into the camps. Daniel picked her up and carried her back into the now busy camp of warriors. "You are quite the talk of te camp I guess." addressing her earlier quetion. "It looks as if your part in the Ubar's capture has been spread and your use of your claws." He chuckled, "Indeed you are going to be in the history scrolls of Gor.

Silver rested her head again on Daniel's shoulder and she laughed distantly, "It's up to them what they write." She said, "Just so long as they write who I belonged to first.".....

He laughed, "Oh iI imagine that it will mention me as well." He didn't really care, he was just a warrior and wanted to live his life as he wanted. Once back at the tent of the Ubar, He was guided to another tent that was given over to him. Furs had been laid out and a fire started. He laid her on the furs. "Looks like you will be taking it easy for a few days." He put his shield down and unbuckled his sword. He was tired. It had been tortured and kept awake for a long time. He laid down and was soon fast asleep.

Silver crawled into the furs with her beloved and settled down. Daniel was asleep in seconds and Silver was only seconds behind him. The last days, the first battle and the deception had more than taken its toll and Silver was exahausted. She was almost grateful for her broken anke now as it meant she would get the rest she needed.

[6:39:07 PM] Lady Raven Bird: well, could move it along a little to have them back in sadar to find a few things changed?
[6:39:40 PM] Charles Santarelli: that is true.
[6:41:31 PM] Lady Raven Bird: and i think i have the perfect shock for them lol
[6:52:10 PM] Charles Santarelli: The next few days seen them moving the Army north. The army of Cos had moved as well, but had kept their distance. The Treaty was made and the Army of Cos turned back and left. The Army of Ar departed and those of Ar Station head back home as did the others. The forces of Sadar and Port Cos returned home. Daniel stayed on the ground though he wanted to be up in the sky with his tarnsmen. They finally came in view of Sadar and Daniel took a deep breath of satisfaction.
[6:59:45 PM] Lady Raven Bird: For the next few days, Silver's feet barely touched the ground at all and much of the journey home was spent riding a tharlion or being carried on Daniel's back. Silver didn't complain and she made sure not to fidget, especially when Daniel was carrying her. And when he got too tired to carry her further, there was no shortage of offers, though Silver was eternally grateful that he refused most of them. In fact, the only other back she rode was Toranto's and she was happy to keep it at that. On the evening of the third day, scouts returned with news from Sadar and the mountains were in sight. Only half a day and they would finally be home, but the day was growing late and many were tired so the army stopped and made camp for the last time.

Silver did what she could to help and she hobbled about carrying blankets and furs for Daniel's bed and she made the fire for him and such. The physician came and checked her ankle briefly, pleased that it was healing well and the bone hadn't slipped. She would need the strapping for a week or so longer, but he deemed her fit again and that made her happy. It wouldn't be much longer and she could do all her chores without help again. With dinner in the pot, Silver arranged the furs again and she waited in her new adjusted position for Daniel to return. She was a little nervous though. They were nearly home and she wondered what punishment he would deal her, for she still understood she was in big trouble for disobeying him.....
[7:11:41 PM] Charles Santarelli: Daniel was happy to almost be home. He had been gone for a while and he wanted to get back to his house and back to his routine. He wanted to be back where he belonged and he felt so at home when he was in Sadar. He looked down at Silver as she prepared the furs and evening meal. "You know you disobeyed me by coming after me." he told her, "I told you to go with Mama and Papa back to Sadar. Now what do you think I should do about that."
[7:14:14 PM] Lady Raven Bird: Silver swallowed hard and lowered her head. "I know Master." She said quietly, "I know I disobeyed you and I caused a whole world of mess. I have no excuses to offer you." She let her head drop further, "I don't know what you should do Master, but I beg that you don't sell me or cast me aside? Please?" She lifted her pleading eyes, "I promise Master, I will never disobey you again, I promise.".....
[7:25:13 PM] Charles Santarelli: "But you did help save me and capture the Ubar of Cos. Papa has disiplined you for you getting the pack captured and injured. You have had the fright of your life. I think things have balanced out." he chuckled and pulled her to him. "I will never sell you or cast you aside." He smiled and held her. Oh he was a Goran, but yet a bit differnt one.

After their evening meal, He helped Silver out to beyond the camp where the pack sitll paced the warriors of Sadar. They were closer to the camp and the men were not fearful of them. He sat down with silver as they came around them and laid down. They were part of the pack and were always welcome.
[7:33:34 PM] Lady Raven Bird: Silver kept her head low, expecting him to at least remove his belt and whip her with it, but he did not. Instead, he called the counterevents a balance to her disobedience. Silver looked up quickly, her eyes filled with shock as he smiled at her and then held her. She felt her heart leap when he said he would never sell her or cast her aside and she wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly, "Oh Master!" She cried, "Thank you Master, oh thank you!" Feeling much better that he had forgiven her, she quickly served his meal and his wine and then, surprising her even more, he took her out to the pack and her parents.

She hobbled along, determined to walk and work the joint to help it heal, Silver made it to the pack and then sat down with a broad smile and a relaxed manner and held her arms out as Mama came to her and then Papa shortly after. The rest followed their Alpha and they were welcomed back. Mama started licking Daniel copiously and nuzzling him before she moved on to Silver and she gave her whelp an impromtue bath. Papa sniffed at Daniel again, still being the proud Alpha, but after some gentle nudging from his mate, he laid down next to Daniel and started nudging at his legs for some of what Mama was getting.

After some time, Mama began sniffing and nudging at Silver, making the girl laugh before she growled at Daniel and started nudging at him too. She was after something, but Silver couldn't figure out what it was yet.....

He sat there with silver in among the pack. The warriors of Sadar to include Toranto and his men never ceased to be amazed at how the two of them were able to sit there like that and seem to talk to them. Daniel found it kind of relaxing. The sleen never wanted anything from him or Silver. Papa even was friendlier and let Daniel scratch him behind the ears as he did Mama. He seemed to enjoy it as much as Mama did.

As Daniel scratched behind Mama and Papa's ears, they both started to purr in a very odd way and papa even turned his head slightly and he let it drop to the ground. Mama soon followed suit and the pair were in some sort of bliss. "Now there's something you don't see every day." Silver said with a giggle. When they both started panting, Silver laughed and shook her head and then looked at the other pack members as they watched on with intent curiosity. "Uh, Master." She said, "You're about to have a line of sleen waiting for that scratch." She said, pointing them out, but as she did that, Papa shook his head and moved away from the wonderful scratch. He had to maintain his reputation after all. Turning about, he shoved Daniel hard before he moved around and gave Silver the same shove. He grunted then at Mama to move and she did with a small whine of annoyance. Papa then shoved Daniel again towards Silver and growled at her. Silver stopped her laughing and instantly turned on her front, her belly pressed into the ground. Papa then growled at Daniel and shoved him once more. Behind them, Mama snorted and it sounded eerily like a laugh as Papa, tired of shoving Daniel, snapped his powerful jaws onto the collar of his tunic and dragged him over Silver and dropped him again. Mama snorted once more and licked Daniel's face....

Daniel laughed and allowed himself to be pushed. He knew Papa enjoyed it but had to look all tough for the other sleen. As Daniel took Silver back to camp the old sleen looked back at them an almost grin on his large mouth. Later that night as both Silver and him lay on the furs, both Mama and Papa strolled into camp togeter and found their tent. Both laid down on either side of Daniel and Silver.

Silver began to laugh again as Daniel did and she, like her beloved, let Papa push them around and such to assert his dominance. After a while though, it grew late and the pack began to settle down together to sleep. Silver hobbled back to Daniel's tent with him and then crawled into his furs as he did. "Thank you for tonight Master." She said as she cuddled up to him. Not long after, she heard Mama and Papa enter his tent and she smiled as they settled down by the furs, but it wasn't for long. papa shifted some and started sniffing at them both. He nudged Daniel sharply and then growled at Silver. Silver grunted back at him and laughed, shaking her head some. "He's tired Papa." She said quietly, "Leave him be." But not to be deterred, Papa nudged Daniel again and grunted at him. "I said no, Papa." Silver said quietly, pushing the sleen's nose away, "He doesn't want to, now let him alone."....

Daniel had a feeling he knew what Papa wanted. He was not in sight of his Pack now. Daniel turned and began scratching him behind the ears again. The old boy seemed to love it and Daniel didn't mind.

And Papa did sit there for a while and let him do that, but after that while, he began to nudge Daniel again. Silver laughed and buried her head under the furs to stifle it. "Master, that wasn't what he was after." She said through her laughter. "He gave me to you as his youngest female. He expects you to breed me." She snickered again and bit her lips....

Daniel laughed. "He doesn't know about the seurm given you does he." It kept slaves from becoming pregnant. If a master wanted a slave to have a child there was another shot that was administered. That child could either become a slave or if the master wanted, claim it as his own and raise the child as a freeperson. Sons were especially kept and raised as free and they usually became warriors or what ever their fathers were. "Well I guess it would not matter. He turned back to her and kissed her deeply as he removed her slave garment.

Silver laughed and shook her head, "Why would he know about it?" She asked and then laughed again as daniel said it didn't matter. She sighed then as he kissed her and removed her slave silks and she quickly pulled up his tunic and turned her hips to him. Papa, now placated, settled down beside Mama and licked at her nose as a kiss....

Daniel kissed his way down to her tits and squeezed them. It was a thought though. Because of the longevity seurm there was no real need for alot of children. But the death rate seemed to incure births to keep the population at a constant number. It seemed Papa was happy and laid down by Mama. What would happen if he allowed Silver to have a child. He could see the Pack accepting the child as one of them and having them around, having both worlds to grow up with. He or she would also have the silverhaired people. An interesting life for a child.

Silver sighed again and lifted her chest as she cradled his head, stroking his hair some and she bit her lip, already feeling her folds heat up with anticipation. Beside the bed, Papa gave a snort of satisfaction at the change in his whelp's scent and he settled fully to sleep then. The thought did cross her mind briefly, but she had been given the contraception shots when she had been captured as well as the serum to keep her youth, and children from slaves were rarely allowed to remain with their mothers. Sons were often taken by their fathers and daughters were usually sold off to a wet nurse until they were old enough to begin slave training. Only with a legitimate companion were both accepted and kept with their mothers. Silver knew she would never have that, so she didn't linger on the notion. Besides, she had much more pressing matters to consider, the foremost being the pleasure of her beloved Master.....

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:05 am

Daniel played with her tits, squeezing them and suckling on them as he gently took their nipples between his teeth and pulled on them. He enjoyed playing with them. He especially loved to do it when they were flying high over the land below. Make her squirm some as they flew and enjoy the feel of them in his hands.

Silver sighed again deeply and arched her back more into him, pressing his mouth to them. She lifted her knees at his sides and lifted her hips to him also, "Oh Master!2 She sighed....

He then laid down and pulled her over onto his lap, moving her legs so she straddled him. He moved his cock to tantalize her wet folds, waiting for her to ease down on to his hard shaft and impale herself.

Silver moved as he bade her and as she sat astride him, she eased herself down slowly, sighing long and quite loud. It had been a while in relative terms. She felt him slide to the hilt and press against her core and she settled there for a moment....

Daniel reached up and continued to squeeze her lovely tits. He liked this position. It let him play with her tits and bring her to him to kiss him if he wished. "Now my lovely little slave you can begin moving." Reaching one hand up he brought her down to him and kissed her deeply.

Silver leaned over and kissed him back lovingly before she began moving her hips in a slow and smooth rhythm on him. She sighed softly again and let herself go....

"You know little slave, I think down the road a piece, I may just grant your Papa's desire. Even as a slave you can have children, but here in Sadar they will not be taken from you. You will raise them here and in the forests where the sleen are. I think the pack will accept them, especially Mama and Papa. "

Silver didn't hear him at first and then when she did hear him, she wasn't sure she'd heard him right. Stopping her motion briefly, she stared down at him with confusion, "Master?".....

Damoel chukled and repeated what he had said. He wanted children but he was not going to go have a free companion to do it. It was not a Goran law that had slaves give up the children to be raised. It was more of a ideal. Why should a slave raise free men or women. A mind set that some might have to over come, but he would talk to Darious about it.

Silver couldn't help but let her jaw drop in shock and she sat back on him. "You would really do that?" She asked, "Knowing it would impact on my duties and you wouldn't mind?".....

Daniel laughed as he moved his hips. "Knowing what Gor life is, I think I may be a bit busy during the time you are carrying the child and as for after I don't think it would interfer. I think Mama and Papa would love the idea of another little whelp."

Silver groaned with lust as he moved his hips under her and she moved hers in response by instinct. She began her rhythm anew, "If that is your wish Master." She said smoothly as she turned her hips on him and ground against him. she wondered what had given him the idea about her having his child. Was it Papa? Was it something from before? It was something that had never occured to her before, so she hadn't given much time to think on it. She still didn't think much on it now as she concentrated on pleasuring her Master....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:58 pm

Daniel wondered how she would react if she found herself pregnant. But like he said it would be down the road a piece. There were still many things that had to be done in Sadar. Again he brought her to him and kissed her as he continued to play with her tits and lift his hips to meet her movements. Such a change from when he first bought her. She was now a full fleged pleasure slave and he would let her keep the red silk slave garment. It was not the same red as his tunic, but a much brighter red. He would have garments made for her though trimmed in the red of the warrior. Afterall when she doned her claws she was one in her own way. Those of Sadar would see and understand them, but those from other cities would wonder about it.

Silver began to cry out softly as he lifted his hips to meet her rolling ones and she grabbed at his hands, putting them tight about her hips. She then held him at his forearms before she felt him pull her down to kiss her again. She kissed him back as she sighed again softly, "Oh Master!" She sighed against his lips, "My beloved!" She was close already and she could feel the burn growing in her core......

He began to move his hips faster and with his hands on her hips pulled her down onto his cock harder and harder. Her cries and moans told him she was close and he would make sure she had her release before he did.

Silver responded, moving her hips faster and deeper against him as he pulled her down harder. Her cries began to reach a pitch as she felt her burn take her over entirely and then it crashed down on her, making her tense up and she jolted her hips forward, arching her back deeply....

He felt her climax and continued to thrust up inside her till he himself thrust one last time and held himself there filling her with his seed. He slowly moved his hands up her back and pulled her down to him, and wrapped his arms about her. At their side he heard Mama's grunt of acknowledgement.

Silver cried out louder as Daniel continued to thrust into her as she climaxed. She leaned back further still, putting her hands to his shins and she turned her hips forward on him as he powered into her one last time. She cried out again as she felt his seed rocket into her and slowly began to relax her hips. Daniel's hand came up her back, stopping her from falling back and she quickly wrapped her arms around his shoulders as her body shuddered against him. She heard Mama grunt her satisfaction and then Papa after her, but Silver was still too lost in her lover for the moment to acknowledge them....

"Tommorow we enter Sadar. I for one will be glad to be home." he whispered. he pulled the furs over them and turned slightly so Silver could slide off of him and on to her side. He then got comfortable, with an arm draped over her and her up against him. He was then soon asleep.

Silver ndoded as she caught her breath against Daniel and then carefully slid from him as he moved her. "As will I, Master." She said dozily now as she curled up under the furs with him. As he draped his arm over her, she cuddled tighter against him and settled down to sleep peacefully.....

The morning came and everyone formed up for the return to Sadar. The tarnsmen had stayed with them excpet one that was sent ahead to give the word of their return. As they approached the settlement that had grown a bit larger in his absence the people of Sadar crowed the ramparts of the walls and cheered and waved banners. Even though they had not fought yet another battle, they had been apart of a great victory. The figure of sleen with crossed steel claws above them, were embrazoned on many of the banners. Daniel could also see the begining of two towers being built, and piles of stone blocks, wood, and other building materials. There were many more of the Builder cast then he had seen before. It seemed that the new city of Sadar was bringing in more and more people with the chance to enrich themselves. Darious, Taranto and Daniel Rode at the head of the coloumn and Daniel had Silver riding infront of him. The story of Toranto and Silver had already been spread among the people of Sadar. They welcomed Toranto and his men with open arms, flowers, shouts of joy and calling his name. "It looks as if Sadar has yet another Hero." Daniel said laughing. He could see Toranto holding his head up high his chest out. His men to held thier helds high, and many had a tear in their eyes. They were being welcomed home, to a home they had never had. Oh and Silver was not forgotten either. Though a slave, many were the nods of heads to her, for her part in the capture of the Ubar of Cos. "You seel little slave, i told you long ago, you would have more freedom as a slave then a free woman. What free woman could have done what you have done?" he held her tightly to him.

She stared up at the growing Sadar and wondered just what had happened during their relatively short absence from the now city. And when she saw people shouting and cheering and waving banners at their return, she felt her heart and soul swell with a pride she had never known before. It wasn't jusst the people that did this, bu what they had painted on the banners. It was depiction of a sleen with steel claws and as she looekd around, she saw many standing banners with the same symbolistic reference to the sleen and the claws. "Master." She said quietly as she gazed at the banners and the people cheering, "Master, they have painted my claws under the sleen." He told her she had more freedom than any Free Woman and what she had done and Silver felt her pride rise higher. She was a slave, Daniel's property no more, no less, and yet there she was, being honoured a a hero of Gor! Everywhere she looked, people nodded to her, not at her and she nodded back with warm smiles before she began looking around at the new buildings being erected and the towers that would soon rival the mountains themselves. "Oh Master, have we been gone so long, we have missed all of this wonder?" she asked......

Daniel laughed, "Not that long, but look how many more people Sadar has. Some are here just working to earn their wages. They have their home stones else where but will travel to help build and make good coin. Others have come to live here and make a living. New shops were being built, taverns and the like. In a year Daniel could see that the two toweres would be built. Two of many more yet to come. In a few years Sadar would rival some of the other cities of Gor. Where the shops were now, would be towers and the shops within those towers. As they stopped infront of the Palace, which was also getting bigger and the begining of a tower being built about it, they were greeted by Tarl Cabot. He had gone to Ar first and then flew to Sadar. He greeted Darious, Toranto and Daniel in the way of the warrior and then he looked at Silver and smiled. It was yet another day and night of feasting and celebrating.

Mama and Papa and the pack made for the forest to the east of Sadar. Mama took Papa there, to where they had set up their home. Papa looked about and then through the trees to the plains beyond and the heards that roamed it. He grunted and laid down. He liked the place, even if it was close to the human city.

It was like stepping into another world and Silver decided she liked it very much. She could see how it would change and continue to grow over the years, expanding in all directions until it rivalled Ar itself. Yes, sadar was definitely her home and she would watch it grow with pride. She looked along the roads and side streets, seeing merchants by the plenty plying their trade, bringing much needed money and resources to what should really be a backward place. And in the distance, she saw a marvel that she had never seen outside of Ar or perhaps Cos itself. The builder's guilds were creating an aqueduct! It would bring them fresh water from the Vosk in a neverending supply and enable them to grow crops and keep more livestock. So much for a backward slice of nowhere.

Arriving at the palace, Silver found herself once again before Tarl Cabot and she dropped to her knees gracefully with her head low and a proud smile upon her face. And so the celebrations began. Every high cast was there in their finest and Silver, though not acknowledged to sit with the men, was given a real cushion to rest on just behind Daniel's left shoulder. She was given new silks of the finest quality as a gift to Daniel and to honour Toranto, she was given silver bells.

On the last night of the feast, Silver was bathed in the palace while Daniel was entertained. The dye was meticulously washed away, so her silver streaked hair would shine in the light. She would perform for them tonight, recreate the dance that had so expertly captured the Ubar of Cos. It was Darious' request to see it for himself, though he made it clear to Daniel that he would not sit in the place Lurius had done. That place was reserved only for him.

The evening arrived and Silver, having taken her place first behind Daniel while wine and fruits were served, went over the steps in her mind, trying to remember hwo she had done it. She had gone over them a dozen times during her quiet time and felt she had it near perfect, but time would tell.....

"You know you will have to repeat this at the Palace of Ar, before Marcellus." he whispered to her. "A slave who dances for the Ubars." he chuckled. "Go now and show Darious how you took down the Ubar of Cos."

Silver looked up at Daniel and nodded with a small smile, "Then I had best perfect it before then." She said quietly. She then bowed her head to Daniel and rose to her feet. As she moved around him, she worked her ankle, making sure it would be strong enough for that first turn. She moved into the middle of the room and shed her fine silks before kneeling before Darious. "With your permission, Master Ubar." She said. Darious nodded and adjusted his seat a little in anticipation. Silver rose to her feet again, showing the silver chains around her body and the bells on her limbs and around her hips. She moved to the middle of the room and took her pose. She lifted her hands with grace and then clapped them together loudly. Across the room, a drum responded and Silver clapped again, turning her hip out on the ball of her foot. Once again, the drum resounded back to her and she asserted her other hip as it took over the beat of her hands. The dance had begun....

Daniel watched and grinned. The dance now called The Ubar's Downfall began and all watched Silver. As she went into the dance and the music began with the drums giving her the beat, she moved withs such grace and such fluid of motion that the men like before could not take their eyes off of her. Even Darious was mesmerized again. Daniel looked about the room and saw the men's mouths open squirming in their seats. He was having trouble himself but he knew his lovely slave, and knew she would be his that night and no others.

As before, Silver moved around the room, turning her hips well before her body followed, making her seem fluid. Her arms and hands mimicked the fire in the center of the room and she carefully moved around to Toranto. As she had done previously, she arched her back and lifted her arms and hands as though the flames of the fire and wound her hips in a wide circle before rolling them to arch her back deeper, covering Toranto's lap with her now silver and blonde hair. She lingered as she had done before and then moved away from him towards Darious. The man was clearly very uncomfortable and restrained by this point and he coughed into his hand as he tried not to reach out and touch her as she swayed past him towards Daniel. Her bells chimed and the silver chains around her body glittered and swayed with her. As she came to Daniel, she stopped and dipped her chin at him as she had done Lurius. Her hips moved fluidly, making the muscle around her ribs ripple and her skin shimmer with lust and grace.....

As she had done to Luris she was doing to Daniel. The only mistake Luris made was taking her onto his lap. Had he not, he might have been free still. The way Darious had reached for her made it clear that the name of the dance was quite appropriate. Daniel even saw Tarl Cabot moving very uncomfortably as he watched her. Daniel ended the dance with him takingher to his lap, and he laughed as he drew her to him.

Silver moved into his lap, taking her hands into her hair and shew turned her hips out on him as she had done with Lurius. She leaned right back, showing her body for his pleasure and the men in the room began to grunt and whoop at her as they banged their fists on their low tables and their feet on the floor. The drum grew louder and Silver shook her bells as she pulled her hands from her hair and turned her hips right out in Daniel's lap, showing him everything he owned in all its glory.....

When the dance was over the men in the room appaluded, by banging their fists on the table or swords on their shields. All had enjoyed the dance and now were excited and some pulled down the nearest serving slave to use there and then. Others had to hold out until they could summon their slaves or other slaves to satisfy them. "See the power you have over men." he chuckled. There will be few if any that can dance this dance like you have ceated. Perhaps you will be the only one."

The drum ended and Silver came to rest in Daniel's lap to the sound of roaring applause. She sat breathless and spread wide for him in his lap and then smiled as others around them grabbed the nearest slave to purge the need she had created in them. "But Master, such pleasure should be shared." She told him as she leaned in and kissed him tenderly. "And I will always have my first dance that is just for you, Master, yours alone."....

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:31 am

Daniel held Silver on his lap through the celebration. He ate and fed her as well as was the way to have a slave feed in public. About the room were the banners of the sleen and cross claws. Darious informed Daniel that it was not the offical flag of Sadar. It would let her enemies know that they faced more then just warriors. "A slave that has brought down an Ubar, has help win two battles, is something not heard of in the history of Gor." Daniel told Silver.

Silver smiled and nodded as she nibbled on a slive of fruit, "Yes Master." She replied, "And it's a little overwhelming to be fair. " She shook her head lightly and laughed, "I would never have expected this praise for myself, only for you Master." She settled down some more in Daniel's lap and began to feed him some slices of fruit before she reached over for his wine for him to drink.....

The wild feral slave was now a beautiful and skilled pleasure slave. One that resented slavery now embraced it and was enjoying it. He took the wine from her and drank some. It was a day for her to celebrate as well. Instead of kneeling behind him, she was sitting on his lap and basicly joining in on the celebration. All the other slaves were kneeling beside their masters or back some and only came forward with more food and wine when required. Many looked upon Silver with a bit of jelousy and envy.

Silver laughed and drank and ate, all the while in Daniel's lap, but after a while, she began to look around and she could see the jealousy of the slaves not able to join in. She stopped laughing and larking about and dropped her eyes a moment. "Master?" She asked, "Master, may I leave your lap briefly?"....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:20 pm

Daniel smiled and nodded. He had no idea of what she was wanting to do, but he figured it would not be a problem. As she left Daniel noticed another figure in the room, however it seemed that everyone else didn't see him. The man they had seen at the house, bald headed and in white robes. He passed by several men, guards and slaves and no one looked up at him, as if he was not there.

All did not see him, excpet Daniel, Tarl and Silver. Daniel could see that Tarl could see him. He looked up and had a look on his face that was not one of welcome. He rose to his feet as did Daniel. No one seemed to notice them doing that as well. Tarl looked over at Daniel. "They have a way to do certain things with human minds. The one you see approaching is human, but had been implanted with a metal mesh device about their brain that lets the Priest Kings, see and hear everything as well as speak through them and when necessary do what they are doing now."

The man approached and looked at both of them, then over at silver. "I see you have completed the task we sent you to do. Her people is here and I assume the Kur has been eliminated. Again you have done the unexpected, and have shifted the balance of power. It is unexpected but it does not unbalance the powers of this world where it will give one more power then need be. "

"If you know all this why are you here?" Daniel asked.

"You have talked to Tarl here, and I imagine he has told you much about us." the priest spoke but it was not the priest talking but one of the Priest Kings.

"Yes I have, and you are not her to thank him for a job well done but want him to do something else for you." Tarl spoke up.

"Yes we need his help once more. But not right away. It seems Daniel here is much like you Tarl. He gets the job done where others have failed."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:01 am

With permission, Silver slipped from Daniel's lap and dropped to her knees before Darious, "Master?" She asked, "May I please borrow your slave briefly? I promise I will not steal her time from you." Being in a good mood, Darious agreed and Silver held her hand out to the slave, who took it with a curious smile. Each of the other lords agreed in turn and Silver disappeared out of the tent, leaving only the serving slaves and she took them outside.

Once in the courtyard, Silver sat down with the slaves and they began a combing circle. It didn't take long, but the other slaves began to relax and chatter. Silver's plan was beginning to work, but she could still feel some animosity there, so she stepped up her game a little. After suggesting a few moves to increase their place with their Masters, it began to evolve into another show for the men. In the end, it would be a presentation for the entire room.

She arrived back to find a man in white robes talking to Tarl and Daniel and she narrowed her eyes at him as he looked at her. It seemed the rest of the room didn't see him, only she, Daniel and Tarl could see and interact with him. She growled under her breath as she remained with the other slaves and then dropped to her knees with them as they waited to be acknowledged. She didn't speak to the man, it wasn't her place and she had promised to behave. It was hard though not to say anything. As far as she was concerned, Daniel's duty to the Priest Kings was done, his time of servitude was done. He owed them nothing. If anything, they owed him a debt.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:09 am

"I told you before, once I completed my mission for you that was it. I have done so and wish nothing more from you." Daniel told the Priest King that had control of the priest.

"You would put the welfare of all on Gor in danger so you could live a normal life?" What would happen would also impact you and those here in Sadar. Would you want that to happen?" The Priest King said.

Silver continued her keep her silence right up until the priest threatened what would happen for the sake of a normal life. "You do that daily." She snapped, "And you dare to call upon Master again?" She rose to her feet then, tossing away any thought of behaving for the moment, "Why do you not deal with your own business and leave mortal matters to the mortals?"......

"If we used our weapons on this world in the war against the Kurii, it would be devistating and more the the Kurii and Priest Kings would die. We have limited the advancements of weapons on this world so as not to let what happened to the world of the Kurii to happen here. We do not interfere with the life of the inteligent beings of other worlds like Earth, for that is their worlds. But here it is ours and we will control it.

Tarl here was brought back to Gor to bring down the Empire that Ar was wanting to build. We foresaw this as a danger to this world and instead of driectly intervening, had Tarl do it for us. We wish for human kind here to live and thrive on their own with out the help of our advance technology. So far it has worked and worked well. Haveing men like Tarl and Daniel to serve us keeps mankind from knowing what we truely are and capable of.

We need Daniel's help once more as Tarl here has served us well and long and will be needed else where. There is a great danger arrising on the other continent of this world, where a Kurii ship some time ago crashed, stranding many of them there. Most seem to just want to live as you say a normal life and adhere to the Rules as one might say. But others wish for their kind to come and take over this world. We fear they may now be trying to teach humans how to make advance weapons. To do so would require a means to make such advance weapons, to produce the minitureized components which would not have been available when they crashed. However we think that such a place has been built or is being built now. It needs to be located and destroyed. We can make a single strike to do so, but we would need to know where."

Silver growled under her breath and shook her head, "All of your technology and you still cannot find what you seek." She said, "Perhaps you should start obeying your own rules like you impose on us and you might get somewhere." She then looked to Daniel and Tarl before dropping her head, "I apologise Masters." She said.....

Daniel and Tarl came from a world with deadly technology. They knew the Priest Kings could not use their weapons with out causing extreme destruction. Nor were they equiped to venture out and deal with things on their own. "They are to few to do what must be done, and if others seen them they would be considered monsters and be attacked and possibly killed." Tarl said. "As a matter of fact they are a dying race. Long ago I retrieved the only egg left of their race and brought it to them. I have no idea if it hatched or if it is still preparing to. If it is a female of their race, then perhaps they will survive." he continued.

Daniel had no idea that the Priest Kings were a dying race. Nor that they were few in numbers. Yet they had been able to keep the Kurii at bay in space for all the centuries. If the Kurii knew how few they were, they might chance a full attack and possibly break through and win. That would be a dark day for Gor and probably Earth as well. "No one from these lands have set foot on that land as I know of. Even the ships of Cos have not ventured that far away. How would any get there?" he asked.

"We will provide the transportation, supplies and what every would be needed for the journey." the Priest King said. "But not yet, most of us feel that the means to manufacture such weapons is not yet built so we have some time. We have been monitoring the Kurri settlement and are trying to asertain more information. So you will not have to leave your new home for a while."

Silver took a few deep breaths and returned her attention to the slaves still waiting as though frozen in time. It disturbed her greatly, but she said nothing to the fact. Knowing that the Priest Kings were a dying race now did change thigns for her and she had seen for herself the depths to which the Kurii would sink to have their war with the giant insects. Those days would be very dark indeed if the Kurii knew of it. Deciding it was best to keep her mouth shut from now on, Silver put her entire attention to going through the presentation in her mind, though after what she had seen and heard just now, did put a dampener on it for her. She refused to acknowledge the priest then and waited in silence for him to leave and the disturbing frozen people to return to themselves again.....

"You will again be contacted to let you know when you are needed for the quest." The Priest King said. He looked at Tarl, "You have a different quest, and will also be contacted again later. Enjoy your celebration." The Priest then turned and left and everything was back to normal. Daniel and Tarl once again toook their places.

Silver's new friends suddenly came back to life again and she tried to smile as though nothing had happened. The girls moved themselves into place and Silver knelt before all the masters. "For the Masters pleasure." She said with reverence, "My silk sisters and I would like to offer you a presentation. With your permission, Masters."....

Everyone nodded and waited to see what Silver had done. If it was anything like her dance before they would be highly entertained. Daniel smiled at Silver. What the Priest King and Tarl had said weighed on his mind, but it was a time of celebration and how ever long they had at Sadar, he was going to enjoy.

Silver nodded in thanks and took her place among the girls. "Ok sisters." She said quietly, "Just how we said." The girls nodded back and began to clap a beat between them. At the first clap, they all assumed Nadu. At the second, they stood and put their backs to each other. The third saw them drop to Nadu again in a perfect circle. The fourth, they all leaned back and linked their hands together. On the next three claps, they all split from each other and formed three trios in a perfect line across the floor. They repeated the first three moves before the presentation changed. They split again into pairs, leaving Silver on the edge to clap the beat. This was their moment, not hers. Their next moves were to face each other in Nadu and then at the same time, they leaned back into the love bow. Silver kept a close watch on the Masters to guage their reactions and it seemed to be going down well, or at least, she hoped so.....

They watched and leaned forward to watch their slaves. Silver had seemed to introduce yet another dance. They looked forward to it and wondered what more she had planned for them.

Still in their poses, all the girls suddenly clapped together and then rose back to Nadu, then another clap saw them stand, Silver with them. The formed together again in a perfect circle, but this time, they faced each other and came closer together until their shoulders touched. every other put linked their hands around the backs of those to their left and alternatiely, those held, then leaned right back, arching their bodies into the flower pose until their hands touched the floor behind them. This was a move Silver could not do as she was too short for their arms to hold her in place, but she held the weight either side of her with grace. She then stamped her foot for the next beat and the flower began to turn gracefully, each alternate stamping their feet as they stepped...

Yes they were intrigued and Daniel just smiled. He watched and waited to see what Silver had shown the other slaves. As he watched he wondered what the other continent would hold. Were the people there like the ones on the one he was on. Or were they differnt. Here they had those Greek, Persain, American Indian, Those from the Middle Eastern heritiage. Would they be more of the diversity of Earth?

The flower made one full turn before the next beat saw them seperate and they came together in two close lines to face each other and one line stepped slightly to one side so they offset each other and the next beat saw them fall to Nadu again with their knees slotting perfectly together. The one left on the end, a slender Earth girl called Bina (slave beads) took over the beat. At each clap, the girls lifted and then lowered their hips in a wave motion over each others' legs. The movement looked akin to the fins of a large fish or whale and the Masters really seemed to enjoy that and it arroused the girls greatly. The next beat saw them split again and go to their respective Masters and they dropped to their knees yet again, repeating the motion around the room like before. Silver smiled at Daniel with arrousal and knowing as each girl then reached for their Master's cups and brought them to their breasts before sliding them down their bodies. The next beat saw them all put the cups to their exposed folds and each slave sweetened their Master's wines. The final beat was a cry from the slaves as they lifted the cups again in offering.....

The meen took their cups of wine and drank from them and pulled their slaves up to them. Oh what a night it would be and the pleasures that would be felt. Daniel scooped Silver up and placed her on his lap. "They will thank you later." he chuckled.

Silver went as Daniel pulled her and then looked around briefly to find all the slaves now smiling with pleasure. "They don't need to do that." She said quietly as she positioned herself for him should he want her use. "I did it for them, not for me."....

Daniel laughed and like the others made use of hes beautiful little slave. By the end of the night there were many cries and moans of pleasure from around the room. The end of a day of celebration. It was time to retire and it did not look as if any were leaving the large room. Daniel pulled his cloak, the one Silver had made, over them and pulled her close to him.

There was something to be said for using one's slave in public, least of all the competition of who could make their girl cry out the loudest and Silver was up there, but she did not win. Not that she cared much, she simply concentrated on pleasing her beloved Master. By the end of the night, many of the Masters had fallen asleep and Daniel was no different. Covered by his cloak, Silver settled to sleep in the main chamber with everyone else, putting herself just slightly under Daniel so he could use her for a bolster.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:49 pm

In the morning as everyone awoke, they took their leave of the Ubar and so did Daniel. As he walked home with Silver, The people were up and about for yet another day of work and perhaps still a bit of celebrating. They greeted Daniel and Silver as they passed them. At home the house slaves greated them as did Hector and Maria. It felt good to be home, and that was just what it was, his home. He took a deep breath and exhaled with a satisfied look on his face.

The morning came and Silver felt she had slept well. Leaving the palace after taking their leave of Darious, Silver noticed how people greeted Daniel and her together, almost as though she was his equal. It was nice, but a little unnerving for her. However, once home and back in familiar territory so to speak, Silver finally relaxed fully and embraced her friend Moira with a warm familial hug and kiss. The pair had clearly missed each other. Hector greeted Daniel with a firm shake on his forearm. "It is good to see you again, my brother." He said warmly, "News of your endeavours have reached far and wide.".....

Daniel shook his head. The story of how the Ubar of Cos fell was surely to be told through out the known lands. Such a tale would be sung about by the minstrals that wandered the world. There were many who hated Cos and would relish in the news and also laugh at how a little slave had brought the mighty Ubar down. It was now time for them to relax and enjoy life for awhile. His duties as the Military Commander of Sadar had him inspecting the warriors and tarnsmen, seeing to defenses of the city and making improvements where he saw fit.

Wind Strike returned on his own from the mountains and Daniel greeted his Tarn. The bond between tarn and man was unique and he sorely had missed his tarn. When he found the time, he took Silver out to the forest where the sleen were to visit and to have her enjoy their company. Mama and Papa always greeted them.

Despite the fact of being home, which Silver thoroughly enjoyed now, things were still very busy for Daniel and it was often that he was gone by dawn and returning again well after dusk. After having spent so much time in his company the last weeks, Silver felt a little lost without him. Her duties kept her mostly busy and to relieve any boredom, she took to her sewing again and singing with Moira of an evening while they both waited for their Masters to arrive home. At least one good thing with him being so busy, it was down to Wind Strike. The Tarn had returned to him and that had made him happy. She knew how much he loved that bird.

Whenever Daniel had a few spare hours, he would take her into the firest to see her pack and Silver would revel in a few hours of play and bonding with them. She noticed that some of the younger ones had begun pairing off and she could see at least two of them with swollen teats. That made her more than happy, even more so when on one visit, she saw Mama with the same. That day was a special one and Silver was even allowed to rest her head on Mama's underbelly to listen and feel, with Papa stood over them both proudly. As for the male himself, when he wasn't covetting Mama and asserting his dominance in the pack, he was playing with Daniel, rough and tumble like as males should. Silver would watch and laugh and enjoy the sight as many of the pack did....

Daniel enjoyed those hours with the Pack and Papa. The old boy was not done having young, which Mama showed them and as expected the Old Sleen was proud as ever. It was a time of peace now and the sleen were definately taking it for all that it was worth. The Silver Haired ones also visited the sleen. At first only approaching with in a tolerable distance and later closer and closer. The sleen knew they were different from the normal humans as Silver was. They accepted their company and let them stroke their fur. Some of the Silver Haired Ones had begun training as warriors, some as builders and a couple as merchants. They now wore the color of their casts and wore them proudly. When the pack went hunting the warriors went with them, learning how to move and to stalk as the sleen did. Some of the Sleen seemed to pair up with them and began teaching them as if they were the welps of the pack. This Daniel saw as something that in the future might be useful.

Silver enjoyed seeing her people integrate with the pack too and they seemed to have a knack for learning the sleen ways, even running, though for some, it would take a long time of hard work and practice on their part. And they had integrated well in Sadar too, for she could see their new trades in their colours and it made her smile. As for the females, some of them had taken the robes of the Free Women and they looked utterly miserable in the town, covered and stifled with heavy fabric, but when they got out here and lost the layers, they seemed happier and more content with themselves. It gave rise to the notion that Daniel wasn't only right, but the entire Gorean culture of women was spot on. Slaves were more free than any Free Woman could hold claim to and she could see that it wouldn't take long for those in the garb to soon be collared and bound to their men as slaves rather than companions.

One evening, after returning from the forest, Silver entered the house behind Daniel as usual, but to a sight of something rather shocking. Moira was being manhandled by a physician and she was fighting quite viciously with him. The man had a needle in one hand and her leg in the other. Hector was trying his best to hold her down, but it was clear both men were no match to Moira. She screamed at them both to get the needle away from her and when Hector saw Daniel, his eyes pleaded with him to help. Silver, on the other hand, saw red, literally and started running to the courtyard to rescue her friend from whatever was happening to her. "Brother!" Hector called, seeing Silver coming at him, "Brother, call her off!"......

Daniel looked at the scene and wondered what Hector was doing. He would not hurt Moria of that he knew, but what was he doing. He pulled Silver away and he asked. "What is going on?"

Silver yelped as Daniel pulled her back and Hector breathed a sigh of relief, right before Moira got her hand free and thumped him in the jaw. He grunted, but refrained from hitting her back. He had promised her he would never hit her like that, not unless she absolutely deserved it and though this could constitute such a reason, he knew she was only reacting to her fears. "I'm giving her some shots." He said with a grunt as he pushed her shoulder back down again, "And she's terrified of needles." At Daniel's feet and still picking herself up again, Silver furrowed her brow in confusion. So he wasn't trying to hurt her after all...

"What kind of shots are you trying to give her?" Daniel asked. There were only a couple that he knew were given to slaves.

Hector grunted again as he felt her thump his shoulder with her other hand and he ended up having to sit on her shoulders entirely with his hands on her hips to hold ehr backside up and still for the physician. "I'm giving her the serum firstly." He said, "She'll be 74 this year and she told me she's starting to feel it a little. Secondly, I'm giving her the antidote to the slave contraception. Not that you can tell, but she's agreed to having my child!" He almost lost his balance as Moira fought ever harder to get free and away from the physician and his needles. They were pretty big needles too and Silver cringed as she remembered the feeling of them being stuck in her flesh. It wasn't pleasant....

Daniel Chuckled. "Are you scared of a little needle?" he asked Silver. Finally the Physician was able to administer the shots and then put everything away in his medical satchle. He was glad to be done with what he had come to do.

Moira screamed as she felt the needle and Silver flinched at both the noise from her friend and the sight that created it. Without thinking, she nodded and said, "Yes Master, it hurts, especially when they just ram it in like that." She even went so far as to rub the same spot on her own backside in sympathy. "When it comes your turn, you'll understand.".....

He already had the longevity seurm administered and it had not hurt as much as it looked to have on Moria. "Well if she had not been fighting like she had, it might have hurt less." So Hector was wanting a child. More then likely like all men he wanted a son. He grinned and watched the two. Moria now was settling down from the fight and breathing hard.

Hector slowly started letting Moira go, but he knew better than to just back off. There had been times already when the previous Commander had ordered him to restrain her for the shots that she had literally floored him after. He slowly got off her and put both hands to her shoulders as she calmed. "Yes." He said, "I agree with you. If she didn't fight like this, she would barely feel it, but she is so fearful of them. I don't understand it personally, but for her, it's life and death." At Daniel's feet, Silver shuddered and waited for Moira to be let go and get up again. As expected, the first thing she did when Hecto fully let her go, was swing for him, but this time, he caught her fist and pinned both her hands behind her as he held her from the front. "It's ok." He cooed at her, "It's all done with now. You won't have to see the physician again for a long time, I promise." Moira whimpered and struggled briefly, but she calmed again fully and rested her head on his shoulder then. "That's it." Hector said, cooing at her again, "It's all over."....

"Well I hope I don't have to have you pinned down when it comes time to have shots." he told Silver. He then helped her to her feet and watched as Hector took Moria out of the courtyard. He looked about and he kind of missed having Mama around. He had gotten use to her about him and Silver.

When the time came he was going to miss her and Papa for he knew he would not be able to take them along. It would be just him and Silver. He was not about to leave her behind. Once they returned he to would have her given the antidote so she could bare him a child.

Silver shuddered, but she shook her head, "No Master." She said quickly, "I don't fear the needles as much as Moira does. I will be good, I promise."....

"Come now my little slave, let us relax and enjoy the evening." It was time to just relax on some furs and enjoy some food and wine. Every thing was in place for when they had to leave. He would not have to worry about the defense of Sadar, for it's warriors were ready now for anything. Toranto and his men were well intergrated into their ranks and had settled in nicely.

"Yes Master." Silver said, her smile returning and she quickly went about preparing some snack foods and some wine for Daniel. Once on the furs, she poured his wine and fed him grapes like the king he was, at least to her anyway. She wanted to be a good slave, one that he could be proud of. She wondered how long they would have like this, but she didn't say anything to that fact. When Daniel knew, he would tell her. One thing she did know, Mama and Papa would not be able to come with them on the next trip. Mama would soon be considered delicate in sleen terms and she had no doubt Papa would guard her ferociously as this litter would probably be her last. Silver didn't like the idea of being away from her family, but she also knew Daniel would not leave her behind. She didn't want to be left behind. But that wasn't important for the moment. She wanted to enjoy being home again.....

A month passed and Daniel was in a routine of rising and insureing the training and life of his warriors were all the way it should be and back home at night to be with Silver. That is when the priest once again showed up. Daniel shook his head. He had hoped that it would have been a bit longer but he had known that it would happen. "So you have your information?"

"Yes." he said. "It could be ready to produce weapons with in a month. We must act quickly and destroy it. Once destroyed, the Kurii will not have the materieals or energy sourse to power the weapons should they want to try again. "You are to fly out of the city to the north west where none will be able to observe. Transportation will arrive for you and Silver and your Tarn. It will not take long to take you to your destination."

Daniel nodded. He had already informed Darious of what was to be. Darious had stated that the Priest Kings had sent him to them in their time of need, and that if others needed him, who was he to deny them. Darious knew that Daniel would return. "We will leave tonight then." he told the priest.

He nodded and was gone. Daniel also had things packed up and ready to go. Had since the celebration night. Food and other supplies would be provided by the priest kings. He let Hector know that they were leaving and to inform Darious of it. Then him and Silver were off to the Tarn Enclouser which had been expanded to hold more tarns as more tarnsmen joined their military.

Silver had enjoyed a whole month of bliss and seeming peace, but it was shattered as the priest returned and she knew in that instant, they had to leave again. With a heavy heart and heavy sigh, she gathered up the packs and carried them to the Tarn enclosure. At least she got to say goodbye to Moira again and promise they would be back again soon. After loading Wind Strike, Silver cooed at the giant bird, who it seemed, had finally taken to liking the slave, and scratched at his neck feathers to remove any lice or ticks there. Any that she found, she then fed to him as Daniel did and then waited patiently for him to arrive. As she waited, she looked around, seeing how the place had grown since her last visit. Any bigger, she thought, and they would need their own city!.....

Daniel made sure everything was packed up on his Tarn. He saw Silver's look at the place and laughed. Usually the Tarns had their own tower, a roost high above the city, and not just one but a number of them. Plans were in the making for a tower to be built, whose upper floors would be for the Tarns. "Our city is growing. More every day. Darious had not foresaw such a growth at the begining." But now even he was amazed at the growth and progress it was making.

Silver turned her eyes to him and smiled before she nodded, "I don't think the Priest Kings themselves could have seen this." She said with a laugh, "Despite what they do claim to foresee." She gave Wind Strike one more scratch under his neck feathers before she climbed up onto him, sitting forward in the saddle as was her place and she pulled the furs up to cover against the cold....

It was not long before Wind Strike was flying high above the growing city and then heading to the North West. High above the ground they few until they were well away from Sadar. Then he guided Wind Strike down. They landed on the great plain well out of sight of the city or any one. It was not long before the night sky was blotted out above them as some huge thing decended. A large opening appeared and they were bathed in the light from the interior of the craft. It settled over them and Daniel manuvered Wind Strike into the craft as the opening closed and they could feel themselves being lifted up into the air and forward.

Silver settled back into Daniel and Wind Strike took to the skies and she actually enjoyed the flight once again, though it was probably more to do with Daniel's arms about her than anything. The flight was short though and Daniel soon brought Wind Strike down in a vast plain. Silver looked up to see the stars at first, but then something terrifying and strange happened. The stars had gone! Suddenly, they were bathed in a bright white light and Silver felt her breath catch in her throat as she grabbed at his thighs and pushed herself further back into him. "What is that!?" She whimpered. Daniel led Wind Strike into the white light and then she could feel them moving without moving! "Oh Master, I don't like this!" She whimpered.....

"it is alright." Daniel told her. "We are aboard one of the Pirest Kings ships. Much like what we saw in the Sadar Mountains and the Kurii ship, only larger." The interior of where they were was devoide of anything but looked to be a large cargo hold. The metal skin of the ship could be seen and metal walkways above them. "They are transporting us to where we will have to go. it will take only hours perhaps or less where if we were to attempt it on our own might take years."

Silver still clung to Daniel and shut her eyes tightly, turning her head into his shoulder. "I still don't like it." She said, though more quietly this time, "This isn't natural. This can't be natural."....

Daniel laughed, "Oh it isn't. This is their technology at work. It is how I got from Earth to Gor like many of the others. This could even be one of their warships. One that keeps the Kurii at bay." Another opening appeared above on one of the walls where a walkway ended and in came one of the Priest Kings. "It will not be long before we are there. Gor turns below us as we move in the direction of the other continent. When we land we will also drop off your supplies. You will head north away from the coast." the Priest King then left and not long after Daniel could feel the ship decending.

Silver shook her head again, "If ti weren't for them bringing you to Gor, then I would say to hell with them." She said, still clinging to him. Soon enough, one of the Priest Kings appeared at one of the walkways and told them they would be landing soon. Silver nodded, wanting to kiss the damned ground when they did land. Once he had gone, Silver soon felt the 'ship' going down and it made her feel quite sick, not to mention, it made her ears pop in quite a painful way. This was far worse than her first flight on Wind Strike. "I don't care how long it takes us to get home again, Master, but I beg you, don't lets ride on this ship thing again? Please?".....

"I think when we are done you will not care how we get back as long as it is the quickest. He chuckled. "Less likely we will run into more trouble or things to keep us here longer." Soon enough the door opened and they were still above the ground a distance. Daniel moved Wind Strike forward and as soon as the Tarn seen that they were still above the ground, launched itself into the sky. The ship rose and disapeared.

They soared over the ground. Below they could see a great river and lush vegitation along both sides and then aerid grouond beyond the broad swath of fertal ground on either side of the river. Below they crould also make out small villages along the river and River Boats with triangular sails. It reminded him of a place on earth. He scoured the land scape beyond the fertal area of the river and saw lights to the west.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:47 pm

Finally, Silver felt wind in her hair again and she began to relax once more, "I really don't care Master, how long it takes us to get home again." She said, "I never want to fly in that thing ever again." She looked up to see it disappear into nothing and she shuddered with disturbance. "Never again." She said again and then settled to start looking around them. This part of the world was definitely different to what she knew. She could see vast swathes of barren land in the distance and a lush and fertile river bank that stretched as far as the eye could see. It was strange to her how quickly the land changed between the fertile and the barren and she could see strange creatures roaming too. Far off into the west, she could see lights that seemed to glimmer without fire. Even the air around them felt and smelled different. It was hotter and drier and she quickly had to shed the furs before she felt herself beginning to cook underneath!....

Daniel turned Wind Strike in the direction of the lights. Below the ground changed from the lush and fertial ground to an arid land of sand and hard packed earth. Then in the distance he saw them. There were five of them, rising high from the ground they stood on. Five pyrimids, aligned and it seemed each was a bit taller then the next. About them were the structures of temples and complex that went with them, like on earth, except these were not in ruins.
It seemed that the Priest Kings had taken from every culture on Earth. As they approached the city, he could see tall towers but they were differnt then those of the cities on the other continent. They were square and not as tall. He could hear the ringing sound of an alarm gong as it was hit repeatedly, warning the city of an approaching danger. He smiled as he figured it was him that they were warning the populas of. Another thing he noted was that there was no Tarn patrol to greet him, and nothing that looked like Tarn Towers and no Tarn wire to protect the city from attack from above. No Tarns? Now that was something he had not expected.
He began to circle the city. From his position above he could see the city defenders on the walls. He saw bowmen, with recurved bows and not cross bows. The men were bare chested and had what looked to be something wrapped about their lower body that came to their knees. So much like those of ancient Egypt. He laughed as he found a gate to the wall and landed Wind Strike a good distance from it.
[10:27:10 AM] Lady Raven Bird: The more Silver looked, the stranger everything seemed to be. As they approached the lights, she could hear the alarms being raised, but nothing came out to investigate. Nothing flew here? and the men looked so different than at home. The majority were paler by comparison and there were many differences betwen them, but from what she could see in this place, they all looked rather uniform and they had weapons that she didn't really recognise. They were bows for sure, but nothing like she'd ever seen before. Hanging on tight to the saddle, Silver held her breath as Wind Strike landed a ways from the strange city. Once down, she looked around quickly and then started moving her feet. The ground was so hot on her bare skin. She decided it best to hide in the shade of Wind Strike, but it wasn't much cooler. "Master, how can anything survive in this heat?!" She said. Not long after she had voiced her thoughts, she saw the main gates open and no less than fifty men came running out with spears and oddly shaped shields, all dressed in white skirts! The heat didn't seem to affect them at all!....

The fifty men trotted out into the desert beyond the walls of the city. Their skin were darker then Daniels or Silver's. They carried sycle swords, curved swords tha looked like cycles, and oblong shields. Their spears were short like his and a curve to one side of the shield allowed them to use the shield and sword together.
They stopped a distance from them and looked at Daneil and Silver. Daniel kept his shield on his back and sword in its sheath. His spear was in his left hand and he raised his right in the universal sign of peace. One of the men stepped forward and raised his right arm. "Looks like we will have to get you some sandles for this place." he told Silver. "Stay here." he told her and moved to greet the man as he started walking forward. Indeed it was hot but he had been in places that were just as hot and knew one could adjust. His clothing was not the type to make him uncomfortable.
"Tal." he greeted the man. "I am Daniel Campbell, Tarnsman of Sadar."
"Tal." the man greeted in Goran. "I am Captain Aman Tuken of Nacar." he looked past Daniel to Wind Strike. "What manner of bird is that. It lookes like a Hawk, but gigantic."
Daniel laughed. "That is a Tarn. A giant bird that is used for war or travel where I come from. You have no such animals here?"
Aman shook his head. "Nothing." he looked at Wind Strike with amazement and then saw Silver and stared at her. "Are the slaves of your land like her. I have never seen a woman with silver hair and eyes."
Daniel smiled. "No she is uniqe. If you will allow us to enter your city, clear an area where my tarn can land and be kept safe from those of the city, I gurentee we mean you no harm. We have come a long way and ae strangers here. We would lkie to learn about your people and you about mine."

Silver nodded and did as bade, staying tight under Wind Strike's neck and when he began to protest about it, she scratched his neck and fed him the lice there and that kept him happy again. Silver listened carefully as Daniel began to speak to them and was surprised quite a bit that the language was universal so to speak. She smiled as Daniel explained Wind Strike to them and scratched his neck again in friendship. The strangers then asked about her and she moved her eyes to them, but said nothing. Daniel asked for lodgings and safety for Wind Strike and the man nodded at him, but then came over to her and to the bird. Silver obediently sank to her knees and lowered her head, but she went rigid as he got closer. He then grabbed at her hair, taking a good handful of it and he rubbed it between his fingers before he let it go. It was silken as she had taken good care of it since being back home again. He then stuck his spear under her chin and made her lift her head. She opened her eyes and looked up some. Wind Strike didn't like that much and the great bird lowered its head at the stranger and hissed some. It wasn't because of how close he was to Silver, but how close the stranger was to him.
After another moment, the stranger came back to Daniel and then called to his men to approach. "Your bird will be safe with our livestock." He said, "And you can pen your slave there also until she is deemed fit to roam our city." He meant lice and disease and such things. "Unique, you say?" She would fetch a high price if that was true....

Aman stepped back from Silver and Wind Strike as the great bird squawed with anoyance at him. "He does not like strangers getting close. A Tarnsman and his Tarn have a unique bond and one must have an affinity with such creatures to become a Tarnsman." Daniel moved up to Wind Strike and stroked his neck, tell himit was alright.
"I will return to the city and have them clear a place for you to land your....Tarn. Our Ubar will want to talk to you."
"Thank you." Daniel said. "Also can you have a pair of sandles brought for my slave. She has never been to a land as hot as this and the ground will burn her feet." Aman nodded and went back to his men and they returned to the city. Daniel hoisted Silver up to the saddle and then mounted up. Straping in he had Wind Strike take to the air once more and flew over the city. Soon enough he saw warriors clearing a section of the city and forming a circle so Daniel could land. He brought them down to it and landed in the middle. Aman approached with the sandles for Silver in hand. Daniel took those and handed them to Silver.

Silver had never worn sandals before and she slipped them onto her feet, but they felt uncomfortable and restrictive to her. She lowered her head in thanks to Daniel and then leaned to one side as another came past her, getting just a little too close and she felt something snap onto the back of her collar. She then felt it pulled, "Master!" She squeaked, feeling herself yanked to her feet and dragged backwards.
The slaver shook his head and nodded to Daniel. "You can come and claim her from the pens when she is deemed fit, Sir." He said and began to drag her away....

Daniel grabbed the mans arm and back handed him in the mouth. "No one touches my slave, no one leashes her but me." he told the man and pulled Silver to him. He undid the leash and dropped it to the ground, placing a hand on his sword as he looked at Aman. The man he hit fell to the ground his mouth bloody. Aman stepped forward and between him and Daniel. "Your customs are not like ours it seems, and I see we have much to learn." He then motioned the direction they would be going. "These men will make sure no one bothers your Tarn." There was a vast crowd behind the cordon of warriors, all very courious to see the giant bird.
Daniel kept Silver close to him as he walked in the direction Aman indicated and as he went Aman followed close behind. The warriors parted and more made a path for him and Silver as they began to move into the city.

The slaver picked up the leash and went after Daniel. Aman half turned and quickly took the leash from the slaver and handed it to Daniel, "If you would Sir." He said and Silver unwittingly nodded eagerly at Daniel. She was frightened enough already. Behind the cordon, people began to shout and reach out as they got closer and Silver moved right up close to Daniel. Many were eager to know who this far flung stranger was and how he'd got there. They were led into the center of the city where the people were then pushed right back and Aman entered a large building that was the palace of Nacar. "Come." He invited, "The Ubar will be waiting." And he began to lead them through the palace to a central room.
In the main hall, Silver couldn't help but stare around her at the wonders it held. Every column was laced with gold and there were many riches on pedestals and atop tables and hanging from the walls. The room was cool despite the heat outside and when she looked down, she realised why. The floor was of white marble. The Ubar was sat on his 'throne' on a plinth in the center of the room and was surrounded by slaves, but they were dressed quite differently to Silver. Their bodies were covered in white gossimer that still revealed their flesh, but covered them at the same time and they all wore gossimer veils. Around a fountain, some of them were dancing to entertain and she could see the fabric on their legs flaring out as they turned. To Silver, they looked like floating clouds. Their collars were made of gold. There were more slaves chained to the Ubar's plinth, also dressed in the white gossimer and she coulod see then how they remained available to the Ubar. These wore veils too.
Aman moved around the fountain and bowed his head to the Ubar, before he wpoke quietly and the flutes and music stopped. The dancers stopped and turned to face Daniel. The Ubar, quite a large man with a gut that was barely contained by his belt, beckoned Daniel forward with a warm smile of welcome.....

Daniel moved forward and brought Silver with him on the leash. All looked like something out of a movie he had seen long ago about Egypt. The Ubar wore a long white helment like, hat, helment or what ever, like those in ancient Egypt. Daniel saluted and nodded his head. "I am Daniel Campbell, of Sadar, a city that is very far away from here, beyond the ocean." he told him. This is my slave Silver. I do not understand your customs yet but in my land, any man that tries to touch my slave, leash her, with out my permission, I have the right to kill. She stays with me where ever I go."
The Ubar looked at Silver and smiled. "I see that our customs are a bit differnt. If you wish your slave close at hand, then keep her so. I will respect your custom on this matter. Now tell me of this wonderful creature you call a Tarn. I am told it resembles a giant hawk."
Daniel smiled. "Indeed it does. A tarn is a great bird of the land I come from. There are many like me that ride them, mostly for war and to travel from one place to another more rapidly then on the ground."
"Marvelous." the Ubar said. "Do you think you could bring such creatures here?"
"It might be possible but it would take time, and would have to have the means to transport them a very long distance."

Silver remained silent the entire time, but kept a close watch on everything around her. Some of the chained slaves rose enough to leave their step and Silver could see them watching her as she watched them. They all looked so strange to her and she akined them to the Free Women with their veils. She sank to ehr knees as the men began talking and she kept her gaze with the slaves. Their dark eyes bore into hers and hers into theirs. It was like a silent stand-off between them almost. That was of course, until the Ubar tugged one of the chains and one of the slaves was dragged up the remaining steps so the Ubar could put his large feet up on her back as he continued to talk. After that, she dropped her gaze to the floor and kept it there....

The Ubar seemed to be an unlikely one to be an Ubar of a Citly like Nacar. But then again the Egyptians did not slect their rulers because of their prowless as a warrior. They were the God on Earth type ruler. He looked about at the slaves that surrounded the throne. They were veiled but one could see their features. It was more like for show then anything else. But his warriors seemed to be well trained and disciplined. He noted then as he had not out on the desert, the red strip on the cloth of their clothing. He saw the purple stripe on the Ubar and then the various colors on others in the room denoting the cast system even extended to this part of the world. It seemed the Priest Kings tried to keep everything the same as much as possible.

"These giant birds are not use to such a place as this. They come from mountainous lands where they have their nests high in the mountains. If towers could be constructed high enough for them, like we have in our cities, they will thrive. It is like their nesting grounds. Though the tarns themselves might not make the long journey here, their eggs might. Once hatched and cared for they would grow into the marvelous creatures as my Wind Strike."

This seemed to please the Ubar much. "We would pay handsomely for such eggs and make you a very wealthy man." he clapped his hands and two of the slaves rose from the floor. "Prepare rooms for our guest and his slave. He is to be afforded the best we have and is to be made welcome." he turned to Captain Aman. "Captain please escort or guest and his slave to their quarters and show him our city. You will teach him our customs and learn his. I am sure that we have much in common but our wasys here and there will be different." Again Daniel saluted him and bowed his head as Aman motioned for him to follow. Pulling on Silver's leash he had her follow. He made as if to adjust his shield, allowing Silver to see the claws strapped there. He smiled at her letting her know that if she needed to, she could put them on. He would make sure they were available to her once they were alone.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:03 am

Silver moved as Daniel bade her and followed in silence as Aman led them from the main hall and into a sequence of corridors. Silver remained close to Daniel and when he flashed her claws at her from beneath his shield, she smiled back at him with a nod and felt more confident in herself. As they walked the halls, Aman began explaining a few things about Nacar, some of its history, its people and some of the more common customs that Daniel would be expected to adhere to. The Ubar ate and drank first and Silver would not be allowed near the table unless to serve. The slaves ate after their duties were done and in the kitchen together where they could be watched and counted before their night duties. Silver would be permitted to stay with him in his rooms at night, but she would be expected to carry out duties with the rest of the slaves in return for this kindness. Daniel would also be expected to produce or act out something of his culture from across the sea for the Ubar's entertainment and in return, he would be shown some things of their culture in return. Any of the slaves were available to him at any time he wished, so long as it did not impact on their duties and he would be provided with two room slaves to attend his needs during his stay.

As they walked the corridors, they were passed by many slaves and of varying kinds and soon, they entered something of a large courtyard with a pool and fountain in the middle of it. The heat of the day penetrated here, but it was still much cooler than outside. It was designed to be an oasis and had several tall palm trees to offer shade from the sun. Silver looked around here, thinking this place like a paradise from the barren desert beyond the walls. Everything here was just as lavish as inside and she decided she liked this place much.

Around the fountain, Silver spied no less than a dozen children playing and being chased by adult women that were dressed in a similar fashion to the slaves at the Ubar's feet before. Silver thought that perhaps they were nannies or carers of some kind, for the children were dressed very finely, the boys of them more so, so they had to be the Ubar's children. Silver smiled more openly, knowing that this scene would soon be reflected in Moira. Further across the courtyard, there were three sedans in the shade of some of those palm trees. Each held a finely dressed woman, veiled also, but in silk not gossamer. One wore red, the second was dressed in blue and the third in a royal purple. Each woman was laden with gold and was being fanned by a slave while a second poured wine or served exotic fruits. Silver imagined these to be the Ubar's companion and close friends or something akin to that.

Aman crossed the courtyard to these fine women and dropped to one knee with his fist to his chest. The one in royal purple lifted her hand to Aman and nodded to him. "This is the man that had caused such a stir in my husband's city?" She asked.
"That he be, my Lady." Aman said, motioning Daniel to the woman to introduce himself. "Daniel Campbell." He said, "From across the vast seas. May I present Ubar's first wife, Amira of Nacar."
First wife? Silver furrowed her brow some, never having heard the term before. Having stopped and being among free persons, she sank to her knees, but did not spread them. She lowered her head and kept her eyes down, appearing as she was, a mere slave. "I see." Amira said as she peered at Daniel over her purple veil. Though one could not see it, she was smiling at him. "A pleasure to meet you, Daniel Campbell."
Aman stayed on his knee and motioned to the one in blue, "Fatima of Nacar, Ubar's second wife." He said. Fatima didn't say anything, but she nodded to Daniel in acknowledgment. "And Safri of Tanem, Ubar's third wife." He said, nodding to the woman in red.
"A pleasure." Safri said with a nod of her head. "My sisters and I have been informed you arrived on a vast bird. I would like very much to see such a spectacle." She snapped her fingers at the slave behind her and then held her hand out as she was given a golden goblet of wine. She drank it delicately under her veil and then handed the goblet back.
"Perhaps you may entertain us with tales of your lands and culture over our evening meal?" Amira said. "I would assume that Rajh has offered you some rooms, so I will not delay your rest."
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:51 am

Daniel followed Aman through the corridors and looked into some of the spacious rooms that had their doors open. The entire place seemed to be beautifully made, most of a white marble or at least a facade of marble. He doubted much that the entire building was made of such stone. Like in the ancient Egypt of Earth the pyrimids were sheathed in a white stone but the blocks that made them were made of mere stone. But still it showed that this land was rich indeed to have so much to cover the walls and floors of the palace.

Amar explained the customs of the slaves to him and he smiled. Silver would be able to get more out of the slaves then he would out of Aman or any other free male. Slaves loved to talk about things, unless they were strictly forbidden to do so. Here he figured that the slaves would be a buzz of anything that might be out of the ordinary.

When Amar said he would be expected to show off some of the across the ocean culture. This made him smile. He would have Silver dance for the Ubar, The Dance of the Ubar. That would put him in real good mood. He almost laughed as he thought of how her dance had effected even Marcellus. Then of course he would give a few rides on Swift Strike to Aman and a select few of the Ubar's warriors.

When they came to the courtyard he looked around. The sight of the children brought a smile to his lips. He had not seen any children since he had been on Gor. Most were kept securely away from the outside world until they were ready to enter it. Gor was no place for children to be running the streets. He then spied the three free women. Their clothing covered them as did their veils. As Amar lead him and Silver over to them and introduced them Daniel nodded. He did not however go to a knee before them. "A pleasure to meet you." he told them. "You will excuse me if I do not kneel. In my land that is reserved only for one's Ubar." But it did not seem to bother them that he stood. "Stories of my land? There are indeed many. From the constant struggles of Ar and Cos to defeat each other to the Pirates of Port Kar. Indeed some intertaining stories. I hope only that I can tell them as well as those trained to do so in my land."

He gave them all a slight bow from his waist and saluted them by bringing his right fist to his chest and then followed Aman once again, pulling slightly on the leash to have Silver follow. "Three free companions." Daniel said. "Or wifes as you call them here. The more wifes a man has the wealthier he is said to be." At that Aman looked at him as if asking how he knew that if he did not know the land or customs. Daniel chuckled. "You are aware of Earth?" Daniel asked. Aman nodded. "There is a land there much like this and there they can have as many wives as they can afford. The more wives, the richer the man is." This made Aman smile and nodd again.

They finally came to the rooms that were to be given over to Daniel. Two slaves knelt before them as they entered. "These are the slaves that will keep your rooms clean and prepare your bath and the like." He looked at Silver and then at Daniel. "Will you require your slave before the evening meal?" he asked.

Daniel smiled and said, "Yes I will, and I will require her to serve me there. She knows my likes and dislikes. Once I have eaten I will have her sent to the kitchens so she may eat with the other slaves. But later I during the evening I will need her again to be brought to me. She is a skilled dancer and I think the Ubar would enjoy her dance."

Aman smiled and chuckled. "Yes he does enjoy such things." he then bowed slightly and left Daniel and Silver. With a motion of his hands the two house slaves left them alone. "When you are with the other slaves tonight, find out what you can about any strange things happening, and for your dance...." he smiled, The Dance of the Ubar."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:58 am

Silver entered the rooms and looked around with her mouth quite literally hanging open. To say it was lavish would be an understatement! She was such in awe of this one huge, grand room, that she missed what was said between Daniel and Aman. The kneeling slaves however, she didn't miss and when Daniel dismissed them, she turned back to him and listened. He was sending her to spy on the other slaves and she would be dancing for the Ubar. Her famous dance no less, the Downfall of the Ubar! Silver swallowed hard and took a deep breath, "Do I have to end the dance in his lap?" She asked with true fear and then shuddered, "I really don't want to finish the dance in his lap, Master. Can I not finish out of his reach? Can I not dance another dance for him instead? What if he demands my use? What if he expects me to pleasure him? Oh Master, please! Can I dance another dance for him instead? Please Master?" She really didn't want that fat, sweaty man touching her, especially with how that particular dance affected the men last time around.
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:20 am

Daniel looked at her when she begged him not to dance the The Dance of the Ubar. "No you would not have to end up in his lap. That part you can change but I want him to see you dance. He already knows what I will do if he tries to touch you. He also knows that if he wants to have Tarns he will not want to do anything that would endanger that prospect. If there are no other Tarns here, having such an force would be devestating to his enemies."

Once he had looked around the place, eyeing the possible entrances and exits and insuring that they would be safe at night, he took Silver and left the rooms. At the door were two guards. they carried the sycle sword and spears. "We have been assigned to protect you while you are here." one said and made him smile.

"I go to see to my Tarn, take me there." he told them and they proceeded him and silver back to where Wind Strike was. He was a bit nervous with all the strangers about and the hot sun above. "I need something to shade him from the heat of the sun." Daniel told his guards. They immediately sent for material to be brought to erect a huge canopy. Daniel appoached the Tarn and stroked its beak and head. "It will be alright my friend. Soon you can go hunt or I will have them bring you something tasty so you can kill and devour it." he told Wind Strike. "Also I will need plenty of water for him." Again the request was filled and a huge container was brought with water.

The people were still eager to view the huge bird but knew not to approach to closely. One of his guards said, "A truely magnificent animal." Daniel smiled and nodded.

Once he was sure that Wind Strike was taken care of and was resting, he returned to the palace with Silver and his guards.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:43 am

Silver was somewhat relieved that she could change the ending of the dance, but not entirely. At least it was a compromise and she was grateful for that. She followed as he inspected the rooms they had been given and then followed him out to two very large armed guards. They had been assigned to protect Daniel during his stay, but Silver wasn't convinced. It was more likely they had been sent to watch him. Still, she kept her mouth shut and her head down as she followed Daniel back through the palace and out to Wind Strike. It seemed the poor bird was suffering some in the heat and she sympathised with him, for no sooner had she walked out into the enclosure, she felt her skin burning with it.

Until the canopy was erected, Silver took refuge from the sun under Wind Strike's left wing, pretending to inspect the saddle and make sure everything was in order for Daniel. The canopy went up and water was quickly brought for Wind Strike and the bird seemed much happier and more comfortable. She smiled as she pulled on the stirrup when she heard someone complimenting Wind Strike. Magnificent, the person had said and she agreed. He was a magnificent creature. She then left the sanctuary of Wind Strike's wing, giving him a thankful scratch under his beak before she followed Daniel back inside.

Once indoors again, Silver followed Daniel back to their rooms and found herself back with the two room slaves. They were readying Daniel some fresh clothes for the evening and had made him a cool bath to relax in. As he entered, Silver behind him, they both fell to their knees by a large ottoman at the foot of the bed furs and bowed their heads. "Master." The first one said quietly, "Slaves have made Master a bath and put out fresh clothes. May slaves be of further service, Master?" Silver had a few choice words for them, for they had taken her duties from her in this, but she bit her tongue and kept silent.... for now. "Slaves understand also that Master's personal slave will be entertaining Master Ubar. Slaves have put out dancing garments for Master's approval." And again! Silver growled under her breath, but still managed to keep her mouth shut.

For Daniel, they had put out a cool white half smock with a wide leather belt to hold it up. The 'skirt' had a wide red stripe running down the outside edge to denote his cast. There was no shirt. They had also put out some comfortable sandals for him and some gold gauntlets, and a headpiece similar to the Captain's. Daniel would look as any warrior of Nacar would. For Silver, they had put out a white gossamer slave garment, identical to the Ubar's slaves, with gold bells and chains to enhance the dancing and also some gold jewellery.
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:59 am

Daniel smiled and looked at the outfit. It wasn't bad but he didn't really like the style. He prefered his clothing and he dropped the saddle bags on the floor by the bed. It had his extra clothing. He was a stranger here and did not want to insult his host but they had to under stand that he was set in his ways of dress. His clothing was comfortable and it shield him from the sun and its burning heat.

The bath he would partake in. He looked at the slaves and said, "Find a red silk or cotton cloak that will fit my slave. We are from a land where the sun does not beat down so harshly and I do not want her skin burned. As for the garments for her, she will remain in her slave garment and she will dance naked before the Ubar. The gold bells and jewlery she will ware to enhance her dance." he pulled off his tunic and handed it to one of the slaves. "Have this washed and dried and brought back to me." he then pulled out another tunic from the saddlebags and motioned for Silver to follow him to the bath.

He entered the sunken tub and the heat of the air was instantly dispelled and he felt better. How the people here stood the heat he didn't know. Though like in Egypt and the desert area of the Middle East the people survived and withstood the heat. "Come little one, you need this as much as I." he called to Silver.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:12 am

Silver sniggered some under her breath as Daniel dismissed the clothes they had obviously taken a great deal of time to prepare for him and unpacked one of his tunics, incidentally enough, one she had made for him and then again when he dismissed the dancing garments. The slaves looked utterly heartbroken as they left with his soiled tunic and Silver continued to snicker as she followed Daniel into the bathing room.

She watched as he settled into the cool water and when he bade her to join him, she shed her silks to do so. It was then she realised that what he'd said to the slaves about her burning in the sun, had already happened. Against her red silk, it hadn't been so obvious, but now gone, it was clear. And she felt it when she got into the water. "Master, the water stings." She whimpered as she eased her shoulders down. The water cooled her skin quickly, but it was uncomfortable. "How do they tolerate such heat?" She asked him, shaking her head, "Oh Master, I look like a cooked urt!" This wasn't good at all, she felt she looked hideous now, especially as the water now brought out the redness in her skin.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:22 am

There are savs I am sure to help with such things." He told her. "They have had generations upon generations to adapt. You noticed the color of their skin. It helps protect them from the sun." He had such a sav in his saddle bags. Even on the other continent, the wind and the sun at the higher altuitudes caused one skin to become red and sometimes dry. "As for the redness, I am sure they have cosmetics that will cover that up. The cool bath here should help some as well. The redness will pass in a couple of days and be replaced with more a a tan, a darker coloring of the skin. With limited exposure to the body you can even out the coloring." he smiled.

Once they were ready to emerge from the bath the slaves were back with towels and with the cosmetics that he had mentioned. They knew Silver was his slave and that she was the First Girl, so they knelt before her their heads down. "If we may, we will help you with your skin. We have oinments to sooth the burn and to speed up the time for the skin to heal. We have the cosmetics to help hide the redness for your dance tonight."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:03 pm

Silver nodded as she moved about in the water to get rid of the lingering heat in her skin, "I hope so Master." She said as she began washing him down and massaging him to relax him for the evening. "I would hate to be an embarrassment to you looking so... two toned." She smiled then and continued to wash him and ease away the long journey and the heat of the day. He'd caught the sun a little too on his arms and around his neck, but it wasn't half as bad as her and he had looked almost like that before when he'd been out in the sun all day.

When they were done, the room slaves returned and Silver was about to tell them to go away, that tending Daniel was her duty, but they knelt to her as First Girl and Silver instantly discarded any and all retorts made for them. They truly wanted to help, not take over and Silver was grateful to them. She nodded as she took the towels from one of them and his tunic and held them out to Daniel. She knew he preferred to do that himself and she went with the slaves into the bedroom.

Once settled down, Silver let the slaves do what they needed and wanted and soon, she felt the cooling salve on her skin. It was bliss and before too long, the redness had already receded to a pale pinkish colour instead. Within a few hours, she had no doubt it was fade yet further and she would have that tan Daniel had spoken about. As the slaves worked on making Silver look her absolute best for the Ubar and for Daniel, she began talking to them, finding out little things that they would consider unimportant, gleaning that information that Daniel wanted of them. The girls were called Mina and Bina respectively and they were blood sisters, who had been in servitude to the Ubar since they were both children. It seemed that selling ones children was a way of paying a debt in Nacar. Clearly, Mina and Bina's father owed a lot of money, for they were both now in their forties and their father was an aged man unable to afford the Serum.

Silver got the sisters talking more and more and she learned that indeed, the guards at Daniel's door were not to protect him at all, but to watch him as she had suspected. Daniel had told the Ubar that Tarns could not make the flight to Nacar from his home stone and yet he had arrived on one. The Ubar was a little suspicious about that, though he didn't say anything to that fact. Silver would pass that nugget on as soon as she could to Daniel. And it seemed she had caused quite the stir as well and had been the topic of conversation below stairs all day and even among the wives. They had not acknowledged Silver at all, but they had clearly noticed her and they were not pleased. Mina warned her to watch her back, especially now the Ubar knew she would be dancing for him that night. If he got bored, she would be fine as he would ignore her, but if she truly entertained him, the wives would take offense. Silver nodded in understanding, but she was worried anyway now, for Daniel had ordered her to dance her most famous and erotic piece and there was no way she could dumb it down without ruining the entire piece.

Once ready, Silver donned her silks again and left the rooms to take her place in the grand hall and wait. As she walked, she felt keenly aware of her surroundings, for everyone was now looking at her and Daniel had already been taken into the hall to be seated and have wine served before dinner. Mina and Bina walked with her, but Silver knew they would be no help if anything happened. And happen, it did. As Silver crossed the courtyard, she felt a large hand grab her from behind a pillar and pull her to one side.

The man was a guard and he was acutely bigger than Daniel. He pushed her to the pillar and grabbed her hair, rubbing it through his fingers. "Master." Silver said quickly, "Master, I am ordered to the hall. I cannot linger."
"You are not needed yet, slave." The huge boulder told her darkly as he pressed his body to hers and took in her clean scent. As expected, Mina and Bina backed right off and sank to their knees in fear.
"Master, if you do not release me, you force me to defend myself." Silver said quickly, "No other is to touch me but my Master. It is his demand to keep me only for him. To accost me further could mean your life."
"You are a pleasure slave, girl, you will pleasure me." The guard said as he turned her about and pushed her hard against the pillar again.
"I will not!" Silver shouted and she began to fight back. Mina and Bina let their mouths drop in pure shock and trembled with pure terror now. "Release me!" She demanded.
"With pleasure." The guard said darkly and quite viciously, he slammed Silver's head against the pillar.
"No!" Silver pleaded, but everything was spinning now and she couldn't stop the guard as he lifted her against the pillar and dropped his belt. Her chains and bells rang and chimed under her silks as she tried once again to fight him off, but his grip was unrelenting and she soon felt his manhood force its way between her folds. "No!" She cried again, but it was too late for that and Mina and Bina did nothing to stop him.

The attack was brief but painful and when the guard had finished with her, he threw her to the floor and grabbed at Bina, forcing her to kneel before him and clean him. Mina went to Silver and tried to help her up, but Silver threw her hand away. "I will watch you die for this!" She said to the guard, "And then I shall watch my Master bring you back to kill you himself!"
"Do you really think he will risk his own neck over a pleasure slave to kill me?" The guard laughed.
"He won't risk anything." Silver spat, "Your Captain already knows what would happen if I was touched. I will part your head from your shoulders myself!" She launched herself at the guard, but he was unusually quick and he simply took her by the throat and pulled her nose to nose with him.
"Threaten me a again and I will take your pretty head off and use it as a piss pot." He snarled, "And if your Master so wishes to try and kill me, his head will join yours, so speak if you dare, slave." A thinly veiled threat, but a threat nonetheless and Silver swallowed hard. If she spoke against him, he would murder Daniel. If only she had her claws, she would show him different!

After throwing her again, Silver got back to her feet once more and stared at the guard, shaking with rage. At this point, Mina grabbed Silver by her arm and dragged her away. Bina followed shortly after, tears in her own eyes from what he guard had forced on her. Just before the main hall, Mina stopped them both and quickly cleaned Silver up before giving the cloth to Bina. To her, this was normal, it was for any slave anywhere on Gor and Silver had to remember that. Yes, she had been given permission to defend herself, but at the same time, Daniel was in a strange country without any kind of an ally and the last thing she wanted was him waging war against Nacar for her sake. Not to mention, it could cost him his life. Silver pushed the incident to the back of her mind and cleaned up as best she could before entering the hall....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:14 pm

Daniel was taken to the great hall where the Ubar was holding his feast. The Ubar was seated on his throne and slaves attended to him. As Daniel entered he was directed to the right of the Ubar to a low table. A spot among those of his court was made for him. Once he was seated and wine poured, the Ubar asked. "You say Tarns can not fly the distance between your land and this, yet you have managed it. How is it possible for you to do so?"

Daniel knew that the Ubar was suspiscious as he well had a right to be of a stranger in his land and his city. "I was resting my Tarn on the ground after a long flight. My slave and I were still strapped to the saddle when a dark shadow decended in the night sky upon us. I then found ourselves flying over the great river to the east. To the south was the great Ocean. From where I come from the ocean lies to the north of the land I come from. It has been rumored that another land lay across the great ocean but none has ever returned to tell about it. So I really do not know how we came to be here."

At the discription of how he came to be in his lands, his eyes widened and he slightly paled. "By the Priest Kings." he said with fear in his voice. "They have sent you!" Suddenly all got quiet in the room as the Ubar stood and bowed to Daniel. He could see fear in his eyes as he looked at Daniel. All in the room then rose and bowed slightly to Daniel. He raised a brow. They thought he was a messenger or something of the Priest Kings and evidently they worshiped the Priest Kings as actual gods.

As Silver, Mina and Bina entered the room Mina immediately moved up to the Ubar and whispered something to him. He immediately paled again and looked at Daniel fearfully. He clapped his hands and all turned to him. Mina pointed out the man that had dared touch and use Silver. "Husani come forth." The man approached and went to a knee before the Ubar.

Licking his lips the Ubar spoke again. "You have dared lay a hand and more on the slave of our guest." When he said that Daniel was immediately on his feet his sword in hand, anger filling his facial features and eyes.

"She is a slave my Ubar, one can do as they please with them."

"Not so in my land and with me." Daniel spoke. "You have dared use my slave? You will now die for it." Daniel stepped forward and Husani and he rose quickly drawing his sycle sword and backed up, looking at his Ubar with a questioning look. The Ubar once again took his seat and said. "Daniel Campbell has made it clear from the begining that only he can touch or use his slave and that it is his right to kill the one that does so. He is a guest in my palace and I have conceeded to his way in this matter. Fight now for your life Husari, for even if you win you shall then die a slow and agonizing death for killing a messenger of the gods."

At that statement true fear filled Husari's eyes and Daniel approached his sword at the ready. "You will die now and I will take my time with you and make you suffer greatly for what you have done."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:55 pm

So much for a quiet entrance, Silver thought. No sooner had she, Mina and Bina entered the hall, Mina went forward and spoke with the Ubar and all manner of chaos ensued. So the girl did have a spine after all! Silver watched as the guard was called forward and asked if the allegation was true. Immediately, Silver saw Daniel on his feet, his blade drawn and she knew one of them was about to die. And then the Ubar called Daniel a messenger of the Priest Kings and Silver bit her lip. Now both men could die! Unable to control herself any longer, Silver shot forward and fell to her knees in the middle of the floor right between both of them. Husani immediately stopped and stared at Silver, as did everyone else.

"No!" She cried, "Masters, I beg you! Do not do this!" She held her hands out, one at each man and she looked at them both in turn. "Master, no." She said more quietly this time. "I beg you, do not shed blood this night, not over me." She shook her head at Daniel, "Master, please, I beg you."
"How interesting." The Ubar said as he leaned to one side and put his fingers to his chin. Husani could only stand there with his brow up, his sword up, and fearing for his life.
"I am unharmed, Master." Silver continued, ignoring the pain she felt inside and the headache his knock had given her. She then tried to smile as though being sly, "And he knows now he has angered the messenger of the Priest Kings, for he knows they would strike him down for such an insult to you, Master. To draw his blood would only show mercy from the punishment They may deem fit on him. Master, I beg, let him savour his fear while he awaits Their judgement? And let not this night be marred?" And absolutely, the man would be struck down, though not by the Priest Kings. She would do that herself. She just hoped Daniel would see the meaning in her words.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:47 pm

Daniel looked down at Silver as she begged him not to fight. Her words seemed to instill even more fear in the man. He had insulted a messenger of the Priest Kings. "I did......did not know." he tried in his defense. "How could I have...." He looked about the room at the pillars and the walls, etched with their interpetation of the Priest Kings. Daniel would soon learn that in their the power of the Priest Kings had been shown to their ancestors. The destruction their weapons could cause and how they feared and revered the Priest Kings as gods, and not just as some symbol like on the other continent.

Daniel smiled as he caught the look on Silver's face. "So you would wish the Priest Kings to punish him." he knew that Silver would be the one to be the hand of the Priest Kings in this. By all rights Daniel should be the one to kill Husari. But the look on his face and in his eyes told him the thought of their punishement far exceeded a simple death. "Very well." He pointed to Husari with his sword. "Let the punishment of the Priest Kings be upon you." He no doubt would hear about the 'Punishment' the next day, and it would not be a pleasant one he was sure.

He reached down and pulled Silver to her feet and lead her back to his place at the table. Husari visably shaken backed out of the middle of the room and stumbled to a door and left. No doubt that Silver would find out where he had gone and would deal with him. The Three wives of the Ubar looked on the scene with interest and were a bit uneasy themselves.

The Ubar looked over at Daniel. "The Priest Kings surely has sent you to aid us in our war with the Sho Tang. It not all makes sense. He clapped his hands and the food began to arrive. The Ubar began eating and soon all followed suit.

Daniel smiled. He had heard that before. He guessed that the people here were not in league with the Kurii, since they worshiped the Priest Kings so much. But the Sho Tang, now they might be where he had to go to find the weapons manufacturing facility. He looked over at Silver and then leaned over and whispered, "Do not take to long tonight with the 'Punishment'. What you do tonight will put fear into any and all of this city, slave and free alike."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next