The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE - Page 2 Empty Re: Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:26 pm

Mia growls at him as she felt her knees give out. She lowers her body to the floor and pants softly. She says growling again, “You did not tell me anything!” Her body was giving into him but her will wasn’t. Mia closed her eyes as she tried to imagine being somewhere else, somewhere where a male actually knew who she was and wanted her for her and not just to make pups.

Back to top Go down

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE - Page 2 Empty Re: Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE

Post by shadowwalker Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:57 pm

He moans hard at her as she feels a rush of heat inside her body, deep within her pussy he gives her his semen as he moans and dismounts her befor moving off her and walking to the entrance "I told you I would breed you so you knew what it was like"

shadowwalker

Male Number of posts : 1244
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:11 pm

Mia sat down and looked away from him. She then got up again and went to the back of the cave. She could not believe her body caved into what he wanted. She lies down and looked at the cave wall not really carrying about him wanting to go hunting. She was not happy with herself at all. She closed her eyes and tried to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:14 pm

He looked at her and left the cave to go find food for him and her, not sure yet if she would finally be his mate or not but knew she wasnt very happy with that happened but he went ahead and figured she needs to eat of she`ll die of starving. After a few hours he returned to find her sound asleep befor quietly setting down 2 large fish infront of her then went out to find his own and was gone for several more hours.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:04 pm

(Sorry I took so long, I was trying to get the internet to work better.) Mia woke up to find she was alone. She looks around before heading to the river to get a drink. She gets in the warm water to get the soreness to go away. Her whole body ached and she could not stand it anymore. She got out after a while when the soreness finally went away.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:10 pm

He walks back to the cave to eat his meal from being hungry after hunting for her and himself. Walking inside he notices shes gone and the fish are still there befor dropping his own fish to the ground he dashes out and starts to search for her scent. After smelling around for a few momments he picks up her scent from the breeding they had done not long ago, following it he runs to her befor walking as he reachs the river and looks down at her as he hides to see what she is doing.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:30 pm

Mia got out of the water and started her way back to the cave. She sniffs the air a moment as she enters the cave. She had not noticed the food before. She just lies down and stares at the fish. She was debating whether she could eat the food or not. She closes her eyes some as she only eats one fish that he caught for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:35 pm

Kaja follows her to make sure no harm comes to his mate, he walks into the cave and walks over to her befor nuzzling her cheek as he pushes the other fish to her befor turning and walking to his befor laying down and begins to eat his dinner as he looks at her "Eat, I brought both for you Mia, I want you to stay healthy"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:41 pm

Mia looks at him and says, “It’s only so you can have pups.” She turns away from him and closes her eyes as she was still angry with him. She groans some as her stomach growls loudly for the food she was resisting. She was not use to a male getting her food. She liked getting her own food, it made her feel more independent.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:50 pm

Kaja looked at her as he finished his current fish befor sighing and laying his head down and looks at the wall "I did it to prove to you hun that It would end up happeneing, and there is no mistake, that theres much much worse males out there then me, so understand that or dont its up to you" He looks away and closes his eyes as he relaxs.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:58 pm

Mia glared at him and got away from him as far as she could. She was not going to give in to her hunger. She started shaking as the pain came back. She says getting angry, “You did not have to be so rough with me…” Mia went to the mouth of the cave and then headed to the river again. She was in a bad mood again.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:11 pm

He looked at her as he left befor he ate the rest of his fish slowly, digging his claws into it and tearing it apart in his own anger at her hardheadedness. He finishes his fish after a few minutes befor going after her and slowly takes his time so she may calm down alittle.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:02 pm

Mia relaxes in the warm water and her anger and stubbornness went away. She did not even care to move as the male made his way to her. She sees him and says calmly, “You can join me if you want. The water is nice and warm.” Her voice showed no sign of rage or hostility in it as she spoke to him with her eyes calm.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:11 pm

Kaja looks at her carefully, thinking for a momment or two befor he walks calmly down to the river, he walks into it slowly with her and then moves under as he rolls over and stands back up shaking his furr hard flinging water everywere as he shakes it off, as he stops his furr is extremely poofy* "Happy to see you have calmed down now Mia" he said just as softly

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:30 pm

Mia says, “Heat relaxes me…” She dives it to the water to get her fur cleaned of the harsh scent of their breeding. She says coming up for air, “If you are going to be my mate, we are going to have to get to know each other. And be a little less hostile.” She swims around a bit as she relaxes again.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:40 pm

He wants to growl but decides to let it be as he looks at her, thinking then just walks into the water and starts to swim as well with her. As they swim around he watchs her to make sure shes ok on occasion as he goes under then returns for air alittle later then looks around as he goes back to shore befor looking at her "I will try to be polite, im used to be ruthless, its not a easy change"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:47 pm

Mia says looking at him, “Well I am not use to anyone getting meals for me. I am use to hunting on my own. So you hunting for me is a big change for me. My mother had three sons and a daughter before having a litter of only me. My bothers died I a battle and my sister left the pack as soon as she was able. So she kind of trained me to only depend on myself. The pack members were not allowed to help me at all in the hunts.”

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:53 pm

Kaja sits on the back and lays on his side as he slowly starts to clean himself as he listens to her and then looks at her "I taught myself to hunt, ive only hunter for myself and nobody else, you was my first, and I was yours. Im sorry if you didnt want it, but it was the only way i could think of that may keep you here, i dont want to be alone anymore" He looks down then cleans himself feeling ashamed of forcing her to stay with him.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:03 pm

Mia did not say anything to him for a moment. She says, “I am not mad that you are making me stay. It is how you made it where I pretty much have no choice in it now that has made me mad.” She finishes up getting herself cleaned up and heads back to the cave with a bit of a limp. She was still pretty sore from their fight and breeding.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:05 pm

He runs up to her and stops her befor he kneels down and lays on his stomach and looks back at her befor licking his lips softly and smiles befor saying "Climb onto my back, your still hurt and i dont want it worse by walking on it"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:10 pm

Mia shook her head and said before making her way around him, “Thanks for the offer but I can handle it.” She licks his face gently before making it back to the cave. She stops at the mouth of the cave to wait for him to join her. Her golden fur shining some in the sun’s light. She was trying to make the best of this.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:13 pm

He gets up and follows her befor coming up behind her he licks at her tail then nuzzles her face soflty befor giving her a soft kiss and nuzzles her befor saying "Just so you know, even though i did leave my seed deep inside you, theres not always a 100% chance on our first time, when your taken on your virgin breed, it doesnt always actually make you pregnant"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:21 pm

Mia says kissing him back, “If it does not take, I will let you try again. You just got to be a little gentle with me or I just might not be able to take it. Okay?” She kisses him again before going after the left over fish hungrily. She needed to eat more often now if she was ever going to produce strong pups.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:26 pm

He smiles softly as he follows ehr befor licking at her tail and lays next to her as she eats, he already ate his food as he lays there and relaxs, happy that she is going to be his mate, happy he wont be alone anymore. He looks at her and smiles as he looks around the cave and watchs her finish eating befor saying "Sombody musta be starved!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:34 pm

Mia looks at him licking her lips, “I finally worked up an appetite.” She lies down next to him after a while and relaxes some. She says, “You know, my mother will not stop looking for me. I am too strong of a fighter. For her to lose me, other pack members may choose to leave.” She cuddles up to him seeking warmth and a little comfort.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next