The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unexpected to Say the Least

2 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Unexpected to Say the Least - Page 23 Empty Re: Unexpected to Say the Least

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri May 08, 2009 1:31 pm

"Whatever..."Revelation sighed and he looked out over the sky, just glad to almost be back, but still kinda wishing he didn't have to, why hadn't he ditched Ryota back in the Tea Country, ditched this entire Akatsuki crap...he wasn't even being paid anymore, any money any of them made was probably forced to go to Kakuzu by means Revelation hoped he would never have to deal with. The area was starting to get a little more familiar...just a little, Revelation couldn't say he actually knew the area well enough yet to know exactly where they were, but they had to be pretty damn close. He glanced at the stupid blonde before he bent his neck back and looke up at the sky for a while.

Hidan smirked, "For once i have to agree...if it didn't...can I have permission to kill you?" he asked a smile was on his face though his eyes seemed pretty upset. He couldn't help it he was confused, almost as confused as he thought Deidara might be, he would definetly hate being in Deidara posistion in all of this. He couldn't help but let out a sigh and his smiled faltered for a while as he continued to carry Deidara towards the base, closing the distance as quickly as he fucking felt...
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri May 08, 2009 5:36 pm

Ryota grinned down at the landscape as they flew, wishing he could go faster, but the bird was already going as fast as it coulg without the G- force ripping their skin off. He was getting really tired, having to fly the bird for so long, but there was only about 10 minutes until they would be back at the base. Then he could sleep. After he beat up Tobi. And ate. God, there's a list. The blonde sighed as he continued to fly the bird, wondering why if art was fleeting, why he had to fly the same bird for a week.

Deidara thought for a moment at the albino's question. "No, un. I'm not throwing my life away THAT easily. . . I'll try a few more things to get rid of 'it'. . . if that still doesn't work, THEN you can kill me, un" at the moment, he didn't really care. He wouldn't just throw himself on Hidan's scythe at the moment, but after a few more weeks of this he knew he would rather die than put up with it.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri May 08, 2009 5:51 pm

Revelation still hated being up in the air and was just glad that he really didn't have anything more that he could posssibly puke up, because he knew he would if he could. He wished that this flight would end soon, or that he could walk the rest of the way, but he didn't bother asking knowing that going down would probably force him to puke up the putrid stomach fluids that burned his throat. So instead he just sighed slightly and stuck his face back into his knees as he waited for them finally to be back and preparing himself for the desent...

Hidan sighed slightly, "fine...but hopefully that was sucessful...though I would love to just sink a blade right into your face...or through my heart...mmm" he said imagining the ecstasy the pain would bring him, he had always loved the feel of other people pain on top of his own, it made it so much more pleasurable. He couldn't help but throw his head back and laugh as he even thought about it, but quickly managed to control his laughter and get to th entrance of the base, "Wanna go to your room?" he asked with a slightly frown, looking down at the blonde in his arms.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri May 08, 2009 5:58 pm

Ryota grew tired of standing after oh, about 3 minutes. He sat down heavily, causing the bird to jostle its smoothe pace. He was pretty lost in his thought, trying to make up a list of his priorities of what he would do when they got home, so he didn't really think of the fact that he had an airsick albino sitting behind him, and that making the bird jerk like that wasn't necessarily a good thing.

Deidara rolled his eyes. Sure, he had to admit he enjoyed blowing people up, but he had to say that Hidan crossed the 'love to kill' line a loooong time ago. 'Live to kill', was more like it for the albino it seemed. "Sure, un. I think I broke a few ribs, but I can fix those myself" he knew it would look odd with Hidan carrying him broken and bleeding back to his room, but at the moment he didnt really care. He didn't think that he could move at the moment.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat May 09, 2009 1:40 pm

Revelation groaned loudly and clutched his stomach when the bird jerked around but he managed to keep himself from puking, again mainly because he didn't have anything he could puke. He glared at the back of Ryota's head, "You're trying to fucking maake me puke aren't you, you little shit..." he said angrily loud enough that Ryota would hear. The scenery below was getting even more familiar, he was just glad that they were almost back...he let out a short sigh but continued to glare at Ryota.

Hidan shrugged and walked into the base and through the hall before he got to Deidara's room that the blonde shared with Sasori and kicked it open, glad to see that Sasori wasn't in here like he usually was. Hidan walked over to Deidara's bed and dropped the blonde, not so nicely, onto it before he let out a sigh and crossed his arms over his chest, "So, I should go right?" he said.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat May 09, 2009 2:08 pm

Ryota glanced behind him, confused by his partner's words. "Huh? How would I be trying to make you puke? I didn't DO anything!" he defended himself, completely oblivious to any bumps the bird made while it flew. He didn't notice anything except the wind on his face, telling him how fast he was going. It was just so natural for him after about 16 years of it. He turned back around, confused as to why Revelation was accusing him of making him puke.

Deidara kept his eyes closed as Hidan carried him through the base, cursing the logic that didn't make any sense that had made him pregnant. Really, what had he done to deserve this?! He opened his eyes when the albino kicked his door open and he heaved a sigh seeing that his partner wasn't inside. He bit his lip as Hidan dropped him on the bed, really hating the pain. He glared up at the Jashinist and nodded. "I Guess I'll let you know why I find out if this works or not, un" he said, clutching at his ribs as he attempted to sit up.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat May 09, 2009 2:23 pm

Revelation just growled angrily and stuck his head back in his knees, obviously Ryota was to stupid to notice anything...it probably was the fact that his brain didn't work as well as a normal person, but Revelation cast that thought aside no matter how true it was right now he didn't want to bother about thinking of Ryota's mental issues. He sighed and went back to other thoughts, a thought or two of killing the bastard right here passed through his mind a couple times and he felt his trigger finger twitch when he did but he kept silent and other then that didn't move a muscle not wanting to have any sort of conversation with this fucking moron right now.

Hidan smirked slightly when Deidara looked like he was in pain. But only let out a short laugh that probably wasnt even audible. When the blonde tried to sit up, Hidan pushed him down again, "Don't fucking move moron, you're just going to fucking kill yourself, you can stay here, i'm going to get another couple hours of sleep, tell me if you figure anything out...and if you can't fix yourself, I'm sure Sasori will be able to when he gets back..." with that Hidan turned around laughing and walked out of the room waving at Sasori as the red head entered. He walked down the hall and into his own room where a frown covered his face and he lay down on his bed and stared up at the ceiling not really able to sleep.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat May 09, 2009 2:35 pm

Ryota was silent for the next ten minutes, surprisingly able to stay still other than fidgeting every once and awhile. As they arrived at the base he grinned and brought the bird low before jumping off about 10 feet from the ground. "WOOHOO!!" he yelled as he landed perfectly. He guided the bird down and it landed, turning it's back to dump Revelation off. The blonde then made it fly high in the air and he was finally able to make it explode. It was pretty loud, but he didn't give a shit. That's how he liked it. He booked it into the base yelling. "YES!! I'M HOOOOOOME!!!! WOOT NOW WHERE'S MY WELCOMING PARTY? DON'T I GET A PARTY? NOT FAIR!!!!! FUCKING ASSHOLES!!!" he yelled happily as he ran to the kitchen. He grabbed a small chunk of cheese from the fridge and ate it as he walked down the hall now, sure that all of the members excpet Tobi and his dad would have retreated to their rooms as soon as they heard him come in.

Deidara sighed when Hidan pushed him back down and nodded. Broken ribs weren't fun to live with, he knew from experiance. He stuck his middle finger up at the albino as he left the room laughing and his partner entered, the short red-head spared him one glance before sitting down at his desk to fix some puppets, as always. He sat there for a bit, not noticing how much time was passing, lost in thought, until his thoughts were interrupted by Ryota's yelling and his face paled slightly. He hoped even more that his attempt at an abortion had worked, not wanting to have to explain this whole mess to Ryota, and deffinitly not be near Revelation after the younger albino finds out.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat May 09, 2009 5:30 pm

Revelation sighed with relief that they were finally descending and he jumped off before he could fall off and couldn't help but rush to a nearby tree and kneel down and puke whatever he could as he heard the bird explode above him. He took a couple breaths before he stood up and steadied himself before he followed Ryota into the base. He couldn't help but wish, like he usual did, that Ryota wasn't so loud. He continued to walk down that hall as Ryota stopped in the kitchen. He went right into the room he shared with the blonde and right into the bathroom to clean himself up... He really did find it necessary, he felt like crap and after a quick look in the mirrior he knew he looked like crap as well. He heard Hidan yelling at the top of his lungs at Ryota as he turned on the shower and after making sure there was a clean towel nearby, got out of his clothes before climbing in and cleaning himself off quickly, taking only a few minutes before he got out and wrapped himself in the towel. He looked at the counter and in any cuboard he could find but couldn't find a new toothbrush anywhere...he sighed, for some reason that didn't really surprise him, though he had really wanted to brush his teeth, all that puking couldn't be all that healthy for his teeth. He combed his hair using the brush that was obviously Ryota from the amount of hair that was left in it...Revelation didn't care though, but he couldn't help but wonder if this place was EVER cleaned. His hair ended up falling back in front of his face anyway, like it usually did. He bent down and picked up the ribbon he had dropped with his clothes and tied it into his hair before pulling his pants back on and heading out of the bathroom and lying down on the bed not really caring to notice if Ryota was there or not. He started to think as he usually did, something still didn't feel right but he couldn't place it and didn't know if he wanted to, he knew for a fucking fact that it could not be a good thing...he let it linger though way in the back of his mind, somewhere he wouldn't be to tempted think about it...and he didn't think about it and he sure as hell didn't notice anything else around him. He couldn't help but think of what he was going to do to all those damn bastards when he did find out what was wrong, he just didn't want to think of it now...but the thought of hurting his father...oh...then he realized that now that he was back he would have to deal with his damndable father again, he had forgotten all about that one deatail, the one thing he had wanting to be gone above everything else,including the obnoxious blonde he had as a partner. He sighed as he forced all the thoughts of the Akatsuki out of his mind and he went to focusing on his past, his past adventures, his past victories, all the things he had ever learned from in life, going over the lessons in his head as he ignnored the real world while he could.

Hidan was finaly about to get to sleep whe he heard that fucking moron blast through the entrance as loudly as he fucking could. Hidan groaned as he pushed himself up and picked up the nearest thing he could find which happened to be a book of Kakuzu's or something lying on the floor, or maybe it was one of those Christian Bibles that everyone thought was SOOO funny to give to him as a means of trying to get him to convert from Jashin...phht like that was ever going to happen. He walked towards the door opening it and seeing Ryota walking down the hall he took in a quick sharp breath before yelling at the top of his lungs, "YOU BETTER FUCKING SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LITTLE FUCKING SHIT OR I'MGOING TO FUCKING BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOU UNTIL YOU CAN WATCH AS I BLOODY FUCKING RIP YOUR FUCKING GUTS OUT THROUGH YOUR ASS AND TRUST I CAN FIND A FUCKING WAY TO FUCKING DO THAT! I'M TRYING TO FUCKING SLEEP! SO UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE FUCKING MESSED UP I'D KEEP YOUR FUCKING MOUTH SHUT!!" He threw the book as hard as he could in Ryota direction, not really caring if it hit its target as long as the moron got what he was trying to say to him, but really how dense would you have to be to NOT understand what he was saying...in other words...shut up. With that he slammed his door shut, he didn't even bother to think that he was being a hypocrite,he wasn't in the mood right now, he was confused, sleep deprived and already wasn't in that great of a mood, then he realized now that Ryota was back, so was Revelation...oh the wonderous tortures that were waiting just around the corner for Hidan. He went back to his bed and fell down on it with a loud sigh, wishing he could have just fucking killed Deidara, then even if he was just being paranoid he wouldn't have to worry about Revelation hearing what he thought and wouldn't have to worry about getting his face in...well he would still have to worry about that anyway, but at least he thought he could deal with his son if he didn't know about what Deidara was sick for...which hopefully was gone now...Finally he decided he wasn't going to be able to sleep so he got up and walked into the living room where he sat down on the couch and stared aimlessly at the blank newly fixed TV...Sasori really could do some good with those skills he got from fixing his puppets all the time. He didn't bother turning it on though...why bother he wouldn't be able to concentrate on it anyway...so he just sat there and stared at the blank screen, he didn't even know if he was blinking and he didn't really care, he was glad though that no one would bother to bug him seeing as they would all be avoiding the hyper Ryota right now...So he sat there and was actually thinking, something he didn't often did and he just hoped he wouldn't be bugged by anyone right now, he just might flip on them and chop off their heads, who ever it happened to be...

((srry i just really needed to get into something...and i guess this happened to work ^_^))
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat May 09, 2009 6:27 pm

Ryota was silent as Hidan yelled at him, waiting until the book was thrown. He ducked to let the book soar over his head and land on the ground before yelling. "I MISSED YOU TOO HIDAN!!", laughing, and skipping down the hallway. He went straight to Deidara and Sasori's room, pounding on it a few times before opening it and walk in, grinning broadly. His wound on his back wasn't that bad anymore, thought it was still sore. Really sore. But, like most things, he ignored it.

Deidara knew what was going to happen even before he heard the familiar uneven sound of Ryota skipping down the hall. His blue eyes snapped open and he struggled to get under the blanket on his bed, cursing quietly the entire time. He really needed to fix those ribs, but it would have to wait. He relaxed the best he could, and the lie was ready-made as he looked sick anyways. When his son pounded on the door and walked in he groaned quietly, eyes closed. "Ryota I feel sick. . . you might not wanna come too close, un. But nice to have you back" he gave a weak smile, hoping that the tall blonde would back off, knowing that he hated to be sick.

Ryota's eye twitched at his dad's words and he made a face. "Ewwwww sickie! I hope I'm not contaminated. Oh god. . . I'm breathing in the same air. . . CONTAMITATION!!!! CONTAMINAAAAAATTTTTIIIIIIOOOOOOONNNNNN!!!!!" he screamed as he ran down the halls, arms flailing, reapeating the one word over and over again, running blindly through the base until he came to the living room, not knowing in what bad a mood Hidan was in. He tripped and fell as he was running past the couch, and his scream died in his throat as he lay right in front of the couch on his face.

Deidara sighed with releif once Ryota left, and he threw the blankets off and struggled to his feet. He had a pounding headache, and he hurt all over, he felt sick, and the list went on. he just felt like complaining as he walked to the small bathroom and fixed up his ribs, ignoring the slightly confused glanced he was getting from his partner. The blonde had been acting weird lately, and Sasori walking in while Hidan left Deidara broken on his bed probably made him even more perplexed as to what was going on. It would be interesting to try explaining this to everybody. . . but the most embarassing thing he'd ever have to do.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun May 10, 2009 7:43 am

Revelation tried his best to ignore all the yelling, and the pounding against the ground as Ryota made his was through the base, multiple times and couldn't help but be glad that it finally stopped, he wondered if it was ever completely quiet here. If it wasn't Ryota yelling, it was someone yelling at Ryota...Revelation let out a sigh but didn't bother to move from his spot on his bed, why bother to move. If he got up and left the room chances were he was going to be bothered by someone, it didn't matter who he was though, probably Ryota but he wouldn't be surprised if Hidan found it necessary to bug the fuck out of him right now. What had the blonde been yelling about anyway. Conamination? He couldn't help but briefly wonder who and whether that was what he sensed was wrong here...no...someone being just a little sick wasn't enough for Revelation to be this worried...but suddenly figured who was fucking behind this...it was to obvious, but for some reason Ryota's scream had just made it all to clear, this was obviously Deidara's fault...and for some reason he had a feeling his father had something to do with this bad feeling anyway...but he had just told himself he wasn't going to worry about it, so he wasn't. He let out a sigh and tried to sleep. It took a long time though...but he couldn't be completely sure of exactly how long it took for him to finally get to sleep but he did eventually drift into sleep, somewhere he could be away from all the damn morons he had gotten himself stuck with...He hoped for a while just before his mind slipped from him that he would never be woken up.

Hidan sighed as he heard Ryota yell as he ran from Deidara's room...so the blonde had managed to cover it up for now it would seem, but if that didn't work, how would he explain anything that was bound to happen, like all the injuries he would come back with from multiple tries to kill 'it'...being sick every morning, getting fatter...god...just thinking about it made Hidan shiver and he sure fucking hoped that jumping from that damn bird had actually killed it...Then Ryota came running into the living room and fell right in front of the couch. Hidan closed his eyes and his eyebrows twitched in annoyance as the screaming finally came to an end. He stood up slowly and stood just next to Ryota. "I thought i told you...TO SHUT THE FUCKING HELL UP YOU LITTLE FUCKING SHIT!" he yelled at the top of his lungs as his eyes flew open againa and he started kicking Ryota anywhere he could as hard as he could, just needing somewhere to let out everything he had bottled up. "I'M GOING TO BLOODY FUCKING MURDER YOU FIR JASHIN-SAMA! HE WILL BE SO PLEASED THAT I FINALLY FUCKING RID THE WORLD OF YOU, YOU LITTLE FUCKING MORON!" He just let himself yell and didn't bother stopping his violence, he suddenly wished that he didn't leave his scythe in his room when he was in the base, he would have to start carrying that around more often just in case he had an impulse to murrder someone...it would definitly make him feel better watching and feeling someone die because of his blade being stuck into their back and even the thought of it made him let out a short laugh before he went back to scowling and glaring at Ryota as he beat the living shit out of the idiot.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun May 10, 2009 7:53 am

Deidara could hear all of the yelling and he sighed. He had a feeling that Ryota would be in alot of pain after Hidan was done with him, as it was obvious from the albino's voice. He became lost in thoughts, still wondering how the hell he had gotten pregnant. Pregnant of all things! He hoped to dear god that it had been killed before he had to explain to all of the Akatsuki what had happened. . . the teasing about him being girly would increase tenfold. He groaned quietly as he thought of this, and suicidle thoughts ran through his head.

Ryota glanced up at Hidan at his words and sighed. He knew what was going to happen. He hoped that the albino's food would miss the wound on his back as he kicked the blonde, but those hopes were distinguished as he was kicked there a few times. "Ow. Ow. Owow. OWOWOWOW! Ow. Ow. Ow. OW! OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWWWWW!!!" was all he said as he attempted to block Hidan's food with his hand, which only resulted in him hurting his hands. He wrapped his arms around the Jashinist's leg and hugged it tightly, hoping that the other leg wasn't used.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun May 10, 2009 3:50 pm

Hidan could feel the smile that soon covered his face as everything was forgotten and he concentrated on beating up Ryota and listening to him scream, it always cheered him up and he didn't care how cruel that was, it was just the kind of person he was. Then the little moron wrapped his arms around the leg Hidan was using to kick him the most and a small frown crossed his face for a moment and he couldn't help but pause. Then he planted the leg being held onto on the ground and started kicking Ryota in the chest hard with his other foot. "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME YOU LITTLE FUCK!" He yelled in more of a happy tone, he could honestly say he didn't really give a fuck if Ryota was clinging onto his leg like this, it was a minor inconvienece if anything, but he still found it necessary to yell at the moron. He didn't stop beating Ryota for a while, at least not until someone walked in the room, Hidan looked up at the person who had entered and immediantly froze. He shook his leg free of Ryota's grasp and took a couple paces back, his face had suddenly stiffened as he looked at his son, very pissed and looking as if he was about to yell standing in the doorway.

Revelation couldn't stand the yelling anymore it was driving him out of his peaceful sleep that he wanted to stay, so when he did finally woke up he stood and stormed angrily out of the room towards the living room, and to the source of all this fucking noise that was driving him fucking insane. He stopped in the door way and waited until one of them realized that he was there and he couldn't help but be a little happy at Hidan's reaction when he noticed him standing there. He sighed and took a few paces into the room, only glancing down at Ryota briefly once before glaring at Hidan, "Will you PLEASE! Shut the FUCK up, I do NOT think yelling and beating the crap out of someone is a good way to make them shut up! You should really stop being such a fucking hypocrite." Revelation said in an annoyed pissed off tone as his gaze made his father flinch. He was glad to see that he had that sort of effect on this man. He stood there and glared at Hidan for a little while longer before turning his gaze too Ryota, "And YOU shouldn't have even provoked him..." he said knowing that part of this had to be Ryota's fault...when was anything NOT at least partially Ryota's fault... He wanted to see their reactions before he left to try and get some sleep again and he was pleased when Hidan sat down on the couch put his hands in his lap and looked at his hands his jaw stiff and he didn't say a thing to argue with him. He wished everyone in the base would react like that to Revelation...but for Hidan that behaviour seemed kinda weird, he was one of the ones Revelation had expected would flip on him and try to kill him...again...he let out a short sigh before he glared at Ryota.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun May 10, 2009 5:34 pm

Ryota ignored Hidan's yell and continued to cling to the older man's leg, saying 'ow' at every blow. His chest would be turning black and blue soon, and it hurt like fucking hell. He was still clinging to the albino's leg when he shook it free but he let go after a moment, realizing that he wasn't being kicked anymore. He rolled onto his back and groaned, closing his eyes as he did so. He opened his eyes to see who had gottan Hidan to stop beating him and he rolled his eyes. Wow, saved by Revelation being a grumpy ass. . . that was unexpected. He crossed his arms over his chest and winced as he did so. That was REALLY gonna leave a mark. He nodded in agreement to Revelation's words. It really didn't help getting him to shut up by beating him up. He turned his head and glared at Hidan until Revelation spoke more to him and he looked back. "Oh so it's my fault my dad's gonna get the whole base sick with a deadly disease?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. He was only letting the Akatsuki know that he had been contaminated by whatever Deidara had, and that they all might die. He knew full well that he was blowing it all out of proportion, but he was in too much pain to really care. He sat up where he was on the floor, muttering curses as he did, before he glared at both albinos in turn. "I hate you all" he said suddenly before pushing past his partner and marching down the hall with some difficulty. He got to the room that he unfortunately shared with Revelation and he walked straight to the bathroom, pulling his cloak and shirt off to see the black marks already blooming on his chest. "Owwww" he groaned before walking back into the room and laying down on his bed, leaving his cloak and shirt on the bathroom floor.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri May 15, 2009 5:51 pm

Revelation cocked an eyebrow, "Disease...?" he said it very quiet and hadn't expected anyone to hear...he had a feeling there was stillmore to it, something that no one was going to tell...but Revelation would find out eventually, one way or another, something was up and it wasn't good, Deidara being a little sick couldn't be it. He looked at the smirk on Hidan's face as the older albino tried to hold back apparent laughter, and what was so funny about Deidara being sick, there was something in his fathers eyes that made Revelation want to question him further but he didn't, he didn't want to seem all to suspicious. Then Ryota burst out yelling his hate for everyone and rushed out of the room like the little child Revelation was pretty sure he was, even if it was just on the inside. Then the blonde got up and stormed away though the moron even looked like he was in pain, jeez he really had gotten the fucking shit beat out of him, hadn't he? Revelation sighed as he heard the door slam as Ryota entered his room. Revelation had a sudden urge to NOT go back until he was sure Ryota was so asleep that nothing would wake him up. He turned back and looked at Hidan who was still sitting on the couch suddenly looking extremely uncomfortable, probably at the fact that he was being left alone in a room with someone he loves but is hated by. Revelation would have left, but he didn't know where he would go so he stayed where he was, deciding to pull as many answers from his father as he could. "What have all you fucking morons been up to this past week...have you got your fucking punishment yet?" he asked.

Hidan couldn't help it he burst out laughing on the inside and tried to surpress it on the outside but a smirk leaked through and he was pretty damn sure his eyes showed his amusement. But other then that he sat in silence and soon any amusement that have have been on his face disappeared as he glanced at Revelation and started to imagine what his son would do to him when he finally did find out what was actually wrong with Deidara, though hopefully no one would ever find out, because hopefully that damndable problem was dead and gone by now. He rolled his eyes and Ryota jumped up and said he hated everyone. He smirked again though only for a second, seeing Ryota limp though almost drove him off the deep end, he loved it when he beats someone so much that even when they walk or stand up you could tell they were in pain. Then he glanced at Revelation as he realized he was left alone with him, he tensed, he waited, he had a feeling his son was going to explode on him and he stopped breathing, it seemed as though his heart had stopped to, in the moments before Revelation spoke. It wasn't nearly as bad as he thought it would be, and a lie would be easy to come up with for such a question. He barely was able to surpress a sigh of relief as he replied, he could make a break away afterwards, at least...if he could think of a good reason to leave right then, his son knew more then it looked like he knew...and he looked as if he knew a lot..."Nothing...Itachi and Kisame got a mission and they should be back tomorrow...other then that nothing..." he didn't know if the way he said it it was obvious to figure out that he was lying, even though he wasn't completely lying...he let that thought go and looked at the wall in a bore sort of fashion, "And thankfully no...i haven't got my damn punishment yet...and if you tell Pein i swear to fucking Jashin..." His gaze had drifted and he now glared at his son angrily...then he looked down at the floor and sighed, "never mind..." he waited a couple moments, "Well...I should probably go back to my room" he said with a sigh getting to his feet, "I should be praying now..." and with that he walked out of the room, a bit more quickly then was necessary but he was pretty sure Revelation wouldn't give a fuck, though he couldn't help but be slightly ashamed of himself, was he scared of his own son? No...and he would prove that, right now he just wanted to stay away from the other albino so the chance of him saying what was wrong with Deidara was less possible. When he got in his room Kakuzu gave him a look. Hidan flipped him off and fell onto his bed shoving his face in the pillow.

Revelation just watched his father for anything to be suspicious about...and really in just that little reply alone, there was a lot. In a place like the Akatsuki, nothing never happened, something had to have had happened, even with Ryota gone. Revelation was kinda glad that he hadn't mentioned Deidara but he couldn't help but find that slightly odd actually...maybe he was just analyzing this to much and he should calm down, nothing was up. He told himself this but he didn't believe it and didn't think he ever would, at least not until he knew for sure. When Hidan left in such a rush Revelation couldn't help but glare over his shoulder at him until he disappeared into his room then he looked down at the floor and close his eyes with a sigh. WHat a made up excuse, even if it was true or not...no one ACTUALLY said that kind of thing just to get out of a conversation. He turned around and started walking towards the room he shared with Ryota, not really thinking of any reason he had to stay in the living room. He opened the door and walked in. He glanced at Ryota and raised an eyebrow and the dark marks on the blondes chest...he was so temped to just go over there and punch them...but he didn't want to look like a moron...already even after just more then a week of being in the Akatsuki he was starting to think and act more like them. He sighed and lay down on his bed. He looked up at the ceiling for a moment, "Are you awake?" he said hoping Ryota would answer...though he was also hoping that the blonde was asleep. He awaited an answer in silence as he contined to stare at the ceiling.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri May 15, 2009 6:39 pm

Ryota lay as still as he could on his bed, glancing at his chest every once and awhile to see how quickly the bruises were developing. He sighed and stopped after awhile, closing his eyes and wondering if he had caught whatever his dad had. He didn't bother opening his eyes when Revelation walked in. He heard the dull creak of the bed as the albino lay down. He sighed at Revelation's question and then winced at the pain through his chest at the sigh. "Sadly yes. . . you can't feel pain in your sleep" he said, opening his eyes. He was lying on his back, no matter how uncomfortable it was for him right now, but it would fucking hurt if he did anything else.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri May 15, 2009 6:44 pm

Revelation sighed mixe feelings of annoyance and gratefullness that Ryota was awake, he really wanted to ask him something, "Do you really think Deidara is sick?" he asked...he wouldn't be surprised if the moron said yes, and Revelation also wouldn't be surprised if Deidara was sick...it was just the way Hidan reacted that had him so curious right now, as if there was something more to what he had been originlly thinking...though he had to admit he still couldn't place anything, and he couldn't help but wonder how dense Ryota could be.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri May 15, 2009 6:49 pm

Ryota raised an eyebrow at the quiestion and turned his head sideways ao that he could see Revelation. "Well yeah. . . why would he lie about being sick?" he asked, confused as to why the albino had asked. There was no reason for his dad to lie about being sick. There was no reason for ANYONE to ie about being sick, unless they didn't want to do something or see someone, and that didn't even occur to the blonde as his dad would have told him anyways. He turned his head back so that it was facing forewards again and he looked at the ceiling, studying the scorch marks burnt on.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri May 15, 2009 6:56 pm

Revelation just sighe and rolled his eyes, "Or they could say that so they don't have to talk and can cover things up by using the excuse that they are sick..." Revelation said looking at the wall and thinking before he looked over at Ryota, "Did you ever stop to think that maybe your dad is trying to hide something that's why he 'sick' right now..." Revelation said...he wondered it the blonde ever actually thought over ANYTHING and for some reason he doubted it...
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat May 16, 2009 6:10 am

Ryota was really confused now. How deranged could Revelation really be. "Are you high? What the fuck would my dad have to hide from me? I've already seen him doing probably the only thing he didn't want me to find out" he crossed his arms over his chest before hissing and taking them off. Even the slight pressure hurt so bad. He really didn't think about things. . . but now he was trying to. Revelation sounded fucking PARANOID.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat May 16, 2009 7:08 am

Revelation sighed, "Maybe i'm just trying to make you fucking think...don't you have the feeling that something strange is going on...the mood in the base is kinda weird..." he said glaring at Ryota for a moment...maybe Revelation was just being paranoid...maybe...but he'd been able to sense things like this since he was little, even without fully realizing it...maybe he should just forget about it, for now at least.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat May 16, 2009 11:34 am

Ryota laughed for a moment before stopping. He was really pissed at Hidan now. "Really now havn't you realized here that A. I don't like to think, B. something strange is always going on here, and C. the mood in the base is ALWAYS weird!" he shook hsi head with a smirk. Surely someone as smart as Revelation would have figured that out by now. He had to amit that Deidara hadn't sounded sick when he yelled at Ryota to leave. . . more like nervous, and maybe even a little urgent. He shook it off though, what was there to hide?
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu May 28, 2009 4:13 pm

Revelation sighed knowing what Ryota said was true, and he couldn't help but wish that his patner he could actually have a half decently smart conversation with, but of course for the past few weeks he was having the worst luck ever. He decided he didn't want to even argue on this fact anymore...seeing as there was a slight chance that Revelation was just being paranoid and nothing was wrong and Ryota would undoubtedly rub it in his face, and the fact that he didn't want to here Ryota's stupid excuses anymore. "Fine...whatever..." He took one of the guns out of its hollister and took a cloth out of his back pocket and started cleaning the metal letting out another sigh and wishing he were somewhere else.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu May 28, 2009 4:34 pm

Ryota rolled his eyes at Revelation's dismissive words, but flinched slightly when he pulled the gun out, expecting to get shot. He relaxed slightly when the albino started cleaning it and he looked at the chipped dark purple nailpolish on his fingernails. He turned his head to see the crowded bedside table with a frown. He dug through the shit until he found the bottle of nailpolish, ignoring the items that fell off of the table, some making pretty loud thumps as they hit the floor. He unscrewed the lid and fixed up his nails, finding it completely normal. He knew most people would make fun of him for painting his nails, saying that only girls did that, but all of the Akatsuki had painted fingernails. . . so he thought absolutely nothing of it. He glanced down at his bruised chest and groaned to see that the nailpolish was the same shade of dark purple as the bruises now covering his chest.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu May 28, 2009 4:45 pm

Revelation only glanced over at Ryota once as the blonde rummage through the garbage on the bedside table. Not particularly caring about what he was trying to find. When he finally looked over again he cocked an eyebrow for a moment before looking down at his gun and laughing quietly at the sight of watching his partner looking even more like a girl then usual, painting his nails. Then something dawned on him that he just realized now, he hadn't really been payin attention to the hands of anyone in the Akatsuki...more like the weapons being held by those hands...but now that he though about it for a moment they all wore the same dark purple nailpolish. He looked up at Ryota again, "Am i going to have to paint my damn nails to be a part of this group...?" he asked...hoping the answer was yes so he could refuse to put it on then leave for not following the dress code because he didn't want to look like a queer or a girl.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next