The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unexpected to Say the Least

2 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Unexpected to Say the Least - Page 4 Empty Re: Unexpected to Say the Least

Post by RippedNose Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:16 am

Ryota laughed slightly as he felt Revelation tense. "Don't worry, he most likely won't bite" he said with another chuckle. "Just get your ass over here!" he didn't feel like screaming all of this to Hidan from where he was. He grimaced slightly at the other immortal's question. "Well this asshole shot me five fucking times and now I can barely move. His name is Revelation and apparently he's immortal" he explained, shifting slightly and wincing.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:30 am

Revelation looked the other man over...he was albino too...and he wore the same cloak as Ryota. And that was one impressive looking weapon on his back...so this Akatsuki was defintily filled with freaks. He shook his head and his hair fell in front of his face again. He sent it away with a quick flick of his head. He thought about the fight he had just had with Ryota and it made him smile he had done really well...but didn't expet to get hurt so much. What happened next he sure as hell hadn't been expecting.

Hidan laughed Ryota,"you let yourself get shot 5 times...wait till everyone hears that one..."...Hidan thought for a moment at the name...and this kid was immortal...then it dawned on him and his eyes opened wide...his mouth falling open in shock...He couldn't believe it...it WAS him...he couldn't stand there any longer he ran over to Revelation throwing his arms around the younger man. He was about to cry but he didn't, "HOLYFUCK I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!" He yelled.

Revelation's eyes shot open as he was glomped by Hidan...He yelled out in pain as his back was hit by Hidan's arms. He gritted his teeth he was so confused and in the midst of his confusion he had let go of Ryota to try and push the older man off..."WHAT THE FUCKING HELL!!??"
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:03 am

Ryota rolled his eyes. "Yeah, you're so nice Hidan" he said. He didn't expect anything less though. He watched Hidan and his expression was confusing. When Hidan ran over and threw his arms around Revelation he winced. "Ow" he muttered. "What the fuck Hidan!?" he was extremely confused. When Revelation let go on him to push Hidan off he fell sideways, swearing the entire time, and hit the ground with a 'thud'. He screamed in pain as he hit the grouna dn then he lay there cursing. "AH FUCK YOU REVELATION!!! AND WHAT THE FUCKING HELL ARE YOU DOING HIDAN!?AM I FUCKING MISSING SOMETHING HERE!?!?" he yelled. He rolled over and grimaced as he moved his limbs.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:18 am

Revelation's back was killing him and he barely registered Ryota falling to the ground and yelling. He was busy with his own yelling, "WHAT THE FUCKING HELL I DONT EVEN FUCKING KNOW YOU GET THE FUCK OFF ME YOU FUCKING WEIRDO!!" Then the shorter albino man let go...Revelation was SOO confused he glanced down at Ryota but he was just swearing...

Hidan stepped back slightly shocked a sightly pained expression on his face...he actually looked like he was going to cry..."ya right...you dont know me..." he mumbled to himself. He looked down at Ryota, "Shut the fuck up brat...I'll beat the shit out o- o wait no this young man seems to have already done that for me..." he said with an loud laugh. "So are you heading back to the base...? You know Pein would kill you for bringing someone..."

"I'll go..." Revelation stated, I'd rather not get attacked again like that anyway... he added in his head. He started to back away...his back was throbbing, just to have his wrist grabbed by the other albino, "No you're coming to i have something to tell you..." the older man said...Revelation swallowed...was he getting in trouble?
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:30 am

Ryota stopped swearing to catch his breath and he looked at the two people, still extremely confused. When he saw Hidan's expression he became even more confused. He crossed his arms where he lay on the ground and kicked Hidan's leg. "Shut it" he was pretty pissed off and even more confused. Why was Hidan acting like this? And to a complete stranger who was so close to murdering Ryota a while ago. "I was trying to head back to the base but I'm kinda crippled at the moment so he helped me back so he could murder me and make everyone watch" he said brightly. "So I had no choice but to bring him along" he sighed after the last part. He really didn't need Revelation trying to murder him again. He smirked slightly when the taller albino offered to leave. He didn't really need him anymore anyways. When Hidan stopped him Ryota raised an eyebrow. He propped himself up on his elbows, ignoring the pain. "Ok so I feel like I'm missing something here. But can someone fucking help me up?".
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:51 am

Hidan looked down at Ryota, "Boy you're pathetic...just like your dad..." He said with another laugh..."You need help...ok I'll help you...I'm about a head and a half shorter then you it might hurt." He said laughing. He looked over to Revelation, "Can you help the cripple?"

Revelation nodded, "Sure whatever..." he said...it seemed like even the people he lived with bugged the fuck out of him. He bent down slightly and helped Ryota to his feet, wincing in pain as he bent his back. The bruns were pretty damn severe and were still bleeding...He put Ryota's arm around his shoulder again and turned back around to face Hidan again to see he had a confused expression, "uh..."

Hidan scowled slightly as he saw the very bloody burn all over Revelations back, it looked raw and very bloody...it was very visible since he was so pale and the burn was so much darker...,"What happened to your back...? Was it that little fuck?" he said motioning his head towards Ryota...

Revelation nodded, "uh...ya..." he found in etrememly odd how this COMPLETE stranger was worried about his wounds but laughe at Ryota's..."Can you lead the way Hidan?" He asked...Hidan started walking in the direction they had been heading and Revelation followed...
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:02 am

Ryota growled slightly. "I'm not pathetic and neither is my dad!" he protested. He grimaced when he thought of the height difference and how much that would hurt. He grinned when he saw Revelation wince because of his back. He was hoping that would hurt seeing as he was in alot of pain as well. He ignored the pain as Revelation helped him up but it hurt like hell. He raised an eyebrow when he saw Hidan scowl and he rolle his eyes. No Hidan, some random old hag off the street tried to blow him up. He thought sarcastically. "Hidan. . . why the fuck do you care!?" he was probably more confused than Revelation because he knew that the Jashinnist cared for nobody but himself and his god and it was extremely odd seeing him hug somebody, let alone a complete stranger.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:28 am

Hidan walked with his hands behind his head taking long strides. "None of your buisness..." Hidan snapped at the blonde's question, "Maybe I'll tell you later...depends how i fucking feel" though he wouldn't lie to himself he was completely overjoyed!! the only bad thing about this was now he had to tell everyone the truth...except Kakuzu...he already knew...

Revelation was so confused right now but he decided to keep his mouth shut. This guy seemed to have two completely different personalities and he'd rather not test his luck... So he contiued the journey quietly...
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:38 am

Ryota rolled his eyes at Hidan's response. He hadn't really been expecting an answer but how he was acting today, who knew? They weren't far from the base now, only a few minutes more before he could sit down. He glanced between the albinos again and a thought hit him. He glanced between them again and his idea became more likely. But still hard to beleive. But what else would explain them looking so much alike and both being immortal and Hidan's reaction to being introduced? Ryota shook the thought of his head. He was probably so off it wasn't even funny. Hidan of all people. He rolled his eyes at himself for even thinking that.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:54 am

Hidan finally stopped in front of the entrance to the back of the base. It wasn't often used and he wasn't even sure if Ryota knew about it, casue normally everyone used the front entrance from the river...but when you are leading a cripple home it probably wouldn't be smart to have him jump off the cliff...He released the seal on the door and walked in... He wondered where everyone would be...probably in the living room huddled around that damn TV...

Revelation quietly followed the albino man into this dimly lit rockwalled hallway covered with doors..."What the fuck..." he couldn't help but say as he looked around. Then Hidan started walking again and Revelation followed...still supporting Ryota...They entered one room...there was a TV and a bunch of guys sitting on a couch in front of it...They WERE a pack of freaks...One of them looked like he could be part fish, one had weird lines on his face and red eyes, another was wearing a mask thing that covered pretty much his entire face except his weird coloured eyes...and the only other person in the room had long blonde hair tied in a high ponytail...That guy must have been Ryota's dad...It didn't look like any of them had noticed us walk in they all seeme to absorbed in there TV program...
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:08 pm

Ryota knew about the entrance, but he never used it. He didn't expect to use the one from the river but if Hidan had tried to make him then there would be a problem. He was thankful when they finally got inside and he knew everyone was probably around the t.v. as usual. He rolled his eyes at Revelation's words. "Yeah I know, it's fucking awesome" he said sarcastically. But it was where he had lived his entire life so he was used to the place. When they went into the room Ryota wasn't surprised that none of them noticed they were back. "HEY EVERYBODY!!!!! I'M HOOOOOME!!!! WOOHOO YEAH I'M HOME!!!" he yelled, a big smile on his face. "MISS ME!!!??" He then laughed when only one person turned their head. Everyone knew who it was, and weren't surprised one bit by his loud entrance. The only person who turned was his dad, and his one visible eyebrow raised at the sight of them.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:16 pm

Hidan kicked Ryota hard in the leg where he had been shot, "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" he yelled. He walked over and stood in front of the TV turning it off...
"What the hell Hidan we were watching that..." Kisame said scowling at Hidan.
"I DONT FUCKING CARE IF YOU WERE WATCHING IT!!" Hidan yelled back, "I've gotta fucking say something!" Everyones eyes were on him pretty much. Kakuzu looked kinda pisse off.

Still no one had noticed Revelation except for the guy he was pretty sure was Ryota's dad...He was pretty glad that none of them had...He took a small step into the room but really had no idea what to do...Should he walk in...put Ryota down on the couch or something...maybe he should kill Ryota...he'd get noticed that's for sure...He decided to just stand there till someone said he should do otherwise...he was in a place that he had no rule in so he should probably listen to other people before himself...

"So out with it Hidan..." Kakuzu said in a low agitated voice.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:32 pm

Ryota grabbed his leg with his free hand when Hidan kicked it. "OW FUCK!!!". He glared at the immortal as he went and turned off the t.v. He watched Hidan, his interest caught. He knew everyone else was looking at his as well and that none of them had a clue either.

Deidara was surprised when he turned and saw Ryota being supported by another man and covered in blood. He stood up and walked over quickly, still listening to Hidan. He stood beside the taller man and poked him in the ribs. "What the hell happened?" he hissed. Ryota shrugged and Deidara rolled his eyes and turned his full attention back to the immortal expectantly.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:40 pm

Hidan glared at everyone...He swallowed and motioned for Reveltion to come over to him.

Revelation looked arounf hoping he was motioning to someone else...but nope he was looking right at him and looked pretty sure of what he was doing. Revelation sighed and passed Ryota over to the other blonde before walking up and standing beside Hidan. He was pretty tall compared to the older man and suddenly all eye were on him. He swallowed...was he gunna be in trouble. The eyes of the guy with the mask on immediantly showed understanding but what the fuck did he understand.

"Most of you won't remember the two years i lived somewhere other then the base...but ya the real reason was cause i had a family that all died...or at least so i thought." Hidan explained he could feel Revelation tense, "Ya this is my son Revelation." He said patting the taller albino on the shoulder.

It took a few seconds for that to click into Revelations head and his eyes opened wide and he looked down at Hidan. Along with almost everyone else in the room he let out a yell, "WHAT!?!?!?!"
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:59 pm

Deidara got his son in the same hold as Revelation had had, which brought him down in height which made the shorter blonde smirk slightly as Ryota was always rubbing in how much taller he was.

Ryota winced as he was passed off to his dad and since he was alot shorter it was alot more painful. He looked at Revelation with a raised eyebrow, wondering what the hell was going on.

Deidara's eyebrow raised as he remembered that he was gone. He was really surprised and he joined in everyone yell as his mouth dropped open at the expllanation.

He obviously didn't remember the two years Hidan wasn't here, but his eyes shot open at his explanation. He was trying not to burs out laughing and he got an elbow in the ribs from Deidara. He didn't join in the yell but he smirked, surprised that for once his assumption was right.

Deidara got over the shock and he started laughing, unable to help himself. "Got a little busy now did we Hidan?" he said, trying to stop his laughing which the taller blonde had joined in on.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:20 pm

Revelation had no idea how to respond or wether he should respond at all, "uh...um...what the fuck..." he was so confused...he thought his father had died or something like his mother...but apparently had had just left.

Hidan picked up the nearest object he could find(his shoe) as the blondes started laughing at him...He chucked it across the room at Deidara, "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" He yelled...it was suddenly very quiet and slightly akward he looked at Revelation...he was shaking?

Revelation had finally let it sink in...so this was his dad...he had left his twin boys for dead when there mother was killed...never bothering to go find them...he had gone from confused to completely furious in a matter of seconds. He gritted his teeth. He clenched his fists, "you left my mother and when she died you just left me and Teioh for dead..." he mumbled inaudible though he wasn't sure wether Hidan would be able to hear it or not. He couldn't help his reaction. He punched Hidan square in the jaw with all his strength...sending the older man flying across the room...he turned around still shaking in fury as he heard a sickening crack of Hidan hitting the stone wall.

Hidan was not expecting that his face dropped as he heard Revelation mumble and couldn't help but scream out slightly as he was punched. He was probably real lucky not to loose any teeth but he thought he did hear a bone crack. And then he hit the stone wall and slid down to the floor. He coughed up blood a few ribs were probably broken and he lefts a huge crack in the wall. He looked up at a still shaking Revelation...everyone else was looking at him to.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:41 pm

Ryota laughed even harder at Revelation's first reaction. It was extremely funny seeing how confused he seemed to be. When Hidan threw his shoe across the room it hit Deidara right in the chest which made both of the blondes laugh even harder.

Deidara was the first of the two to notice Revelation seeming to get angry. He nudged Ryota who stopped laughing when he saw the taller albino punch the Jashinnist in the face.

Ryota's mouth was still hanging open from his laughter as he watched the scene in front of him. He watched as Hidan coughed up blood and he turned his gaze to Revelation who seemed to be shaking. He was about to break the akward silence with something that normally made situations even more akward as he said them at the most inapropriate times, but thinking twice, he though it wasnt such a good idea.

Mentally shrugging Ryota cleared his throat. "Violence isn't a good thing you know" he said with a smile. He knew that was the stupidest thing to say in the base of a criminal organization but he didn't care. "Go appologize Revelation" he motioned his head towards Hidan, the smile still on his face.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:05 pm

Hidan got onto his knees clutching his chest, "ow...fuck...that hurt" he hissed. He had no thats how Revelation would think of him...and he sure didn't expect him to be that strong...he winced again when he heard Ryota's words..."fuck...that's not going to turn out great." He mumbled he pushed himself to his feet and brushed off his cloak wiping the blood from his mouth with his sleeve, "Re-Re-velation..."

Revelation turned on Ryota this time. "Shut the fuck up blondie!" He yelled. He was surprise no one else had attacked him or said anything...they all just kinda looked surprised. He took a step towards Ryota and Deidara,"You know what though i should keep to my word shouldn't I, blondie..." He took one gun out of his right hollister...he stoop a few feet away from the blonde and aimed it at Ryota when he heard Hidan say his name. He was still shaking furiously, he turned on the spot and fired his weapon at Hidan hitting him in the chest right at his heart with DEADLY accuracy, "STAY THE FUCK DOWN!!" He yelled as Hidan sank back to the ground clutching the hole in his chest.

Kisame and Kakuzu had gotten up as Hidan fell back to the ground and Revelation turned his weapon back on Ryota...
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:16 pm

Ryota wasn't surprised at Revelation's reaction. From what he knew of this man he had serious anger management problems. When he pulled out his gun he grimaced. "No, no it's ok, you don't have to keep you word" he said quickly.

Deidara raised an eyebrow as Hidan was shot but he knew that the immortal would be fine. He was more worried about his son. He stuck his free hand in the bag of clay hanging at his waist as he glared at Revelation. His one visible eye narrowed as he quickly formed clay figures and threw them at Revelation. The tiny spiders burrowed themselves into Revelation's clothes and Deidara made an handsign. "I don't think you want to go through the pain of C-3 clay, immortal or not, un." he said, still glaring at him.

Ryota smirked slightly at Deidara's words. He knew that the C-1 clay he had been using had caused the albino alot of pain and C-3 was alot worse.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:06 pm

Revelation growled as Deidara sent those pesky clay spiders at him. "tch..." he said raising his lip angrily, "Go ahead try i don't fucking care! I'm still going to kill your fucking kid!" His guy was stil aimed at Ryota as he reloaded it with the flick of a finger. They had already seen how great his aim was, and now they were gunna see how swiftly he could kill someone. Everyone in the room seemed to be a little on edge but still no one stopped him.

Hidan's chest was on fire...that had really fucking hurt. "Fuck fuck fuck..." he hissed. He barely noticed as Kisame(of ALL ppl) got up and helped him to his feet. He looked over at Revelation who had his gun pointed at Ryota and those little clay figures all over Revelation's body. He pushed Kisame out of the way and took his scythe off his back. As quick as possible he stood beside Deidara holding his scythe to the blondes throat..."Don't you fucking dare..." He said and he MEANT it he would have no problem killing Deidara to save Revelation, even if his son did hate his guts. His chest killed...he could tell he had two broken ribs and of course that fucking bullet lodged in his fucking heart...But he wouldn't let the blonde man threaten his son like that...
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:30 am

Deidara growled slightly at Revelation's words. He was ready to blow the bastard up but he hesitated, his gaze flicked to Hidan lying on the ground bleeding.

Ryota rolled his eyes at the fucking albino's words. He wasn't scared of dying, but it was very inconvenient. He watched as Hidan was helped up by Kisame and he knew there would be a complication here.

Deidara hissed in anger as the scythe was held to his throat. "I will fucking dare if your kid doesn't put his fucking weapon away" he said, his voice furious. "You're kid's fucking immortal! It's not like he can die from these anyways".

Ryota glared furiously at Hidan for threatening his dad like that. "Hidan, put the fucking scythe DOWN" he commanded in a low voice. He doubted that he would listen but he was saying it anyways. "Revelation can fucking kill me if he wants but leave my dad out of this, he won't fucking try to blow him up, will you dad?"

Deidara made an angry noise at his request, as he had many problems with what Ryota had just said. He had no reason not to blow him up, other than his life, which he would throw away for his son anyways. Ryota didn't seem pleased with his wordless response but the taller blonde continued to glare at Hidan, completely ignoring Revelation now, but that's where Deidara kapt his gaze.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:55 am

Hidan was shaking in fury now to, he pressed his scythe against Deidara's throat, "I will fucking kill you Deidara, if ANYTHING happens to Revelation..." He looked overat Revelation who glared at each of the other three in turn...Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to bring him here...

Revelation was slightly surprised as Hidan started to defend him. But didn't care...what NOW he decided he want to save his kid. Well it was to late wasn't it, Teioh was already dead...He was about to pull the trigger when suddenly this black rope like stuff grabbed his gun, wrapping itself around his hand as well keeping him from pulling the trigger and ending Ryota's life...He tried and grab his other gun but his other arm was wrapped up in the black stuff as well, "WHAT THE FUCK!?" he looked up at the three he was facing they were wrapped up in the tendrils as well, Hidan most of all it seemed his arms and chest were completely wrapped up and he looked to be struggling against his binds but couldn't move. The tendrils were also trying to pull apart Deidara hand to get rid of the hand sign.

Hidan growled slightly as the black tendrils wrapped around him. He looked in the direction he knew they were coming from. His eyes widened, "fuck..." Pein was standing next to Kakuzu who had the black tendrils leaking out of his arms...it was SO creepy but Hidan was used to it by now. Pein was scowling at all of them and Hidan didn't want to heat the next fit of yelling but a had a feeling it was coming anyway...
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:40 am

Deidara moved his head back slightly as the scythe was pressed into his throat. "Then don't let him kill Ryota" he said, glancing sideways at the taller blonde.

Ryota clenched his teeth as the jashinnist pressed his scythe into Deidara's throat. "Hidan put the fucking thing down" he said through his teeth. But it seemed it was unnecessary when the tendrils wrapped around all four of them. He heard Revelation's curses and he looked over to see that he was unable to shoot him. He was thankful to Kakuzu for that, but it didn't make him hate him any less.

Deidara let his hand be pulled apart as soon as he saw that Revelation's arms were wrapped up. He turned his head to look at Pein and Kakuzu, and he knew they were in alot of shit.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:03 am

Hidan swallowed hard as Pein took a few steps closer to him. He seemed to ignore Revelation...but Hidan didn't know if that was a good thing or a bad one.

"Kakuzu..." the masked man looked up at Pein as he spoke his name, "Let go of Hidan...I'll deal with him first..." Kakuzu nodded and the tendrils unwrapped Hidan. Hidan flexed a couple times...those things were tight...though he was probably only doing that to him.

He lowered his scythe..."What the fuck you going to do to me this time...?" he asked putting his weapon on his back. Locking eyes with Pein.

"I don't know Hidan but i always like punishing you the most...you keep my brain thinking of new ways i can torture someone without actually hurting them..." He said, "Oh I've got it this time...You are confined to the base for the next month with no weapons and you have to be handcuffed to Tobi the entire time...and if you kill him then im kicking you out of my orginization." He said with a laugh.

Hidan's mouth opened wide, "You're kidding right..." He said, Pein shook his head"You punishment starts tomorrow...I need you to explain a few things to me and id rather not have Tobi interfer..." He looked over his shoulder at Revelation as if he was telling Hidan exactly what he would be explaining...

Revelation was sooo confused...Who the fuck was Tobi...and how bad could he be for a bunch of criminals to not want to be near him...When the spiky hair guy looked at him he swallowed...he didn't like the looksof his eyes and his peircing were kinda intimidating...Was he next for a punishment...wait...could this guy punishment...he really had no rule over him...Revelation just wished he could move but these tendrils were still covering him...
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:21 am

Deidara waited to see what Hidan's punishment would be, as normally he found them pretty funny. When Pein said it his mouth fell open and he burst out laughing, as did Ryota, but the shorter man laughed the hardest. handcuffed to Tobi and not allowed to kill him. Seeing as Tobi still followed Deidara around most of the time he knew how fucking annoying he was.

Ryota found that almost as funny as his dad. He was laughing his ass off when he heard Pein tell Kakuzu to release Deidara. He immediatly stopped laughing and looked weary as to what punishment his father would be submitted to.

Deidara met Pein's eyes with his visible one. "What's my punishment, un?" he asked slowly. He knew it wasn't going to be pleasant, he just hoped it wouldn't be too painful.

Pein thought for a moment and then glanced at Itachi. "Itachi is going to use the Tsukiyomi on you. This too will be tomorrow" he said with a grin.

Deidara's eyes widened and his mouth dropped open. "Fuck. . ." he said slowly. His eyes flicked to Itachi who had the hint of a smirk on his face. This would be interesting. Very interesting.

Ryota stiffened at his dad's punishment. He didn't want him to have to go through that but he knew better than to object. Knowing what the other two men had gotten as punishment he really didn't want to know what his was.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next