The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Cold Night (Could be mature)

2 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

One Cold Night (Could be mature) - Page 20 Empty Re: One Cold Night (Could be mature)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:07 pm

He looked up at her his vision clearing up slightly as she ripped his shirt open. He winced when she pulled the last one out. He then heard her name..."I don't remember any of it.." He says with a wince as he watched her rip open her wrist and then place it to his lips. He then started to drink from her taking huge gulps. He then nodded his head when she asked if he was one of Darious's. After he took enough he let her go healing her wound before looking up to her. He was still weak and his wounds were still healing. "YOur...My....My mother..." He says looking up to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

One Cold Night (Could be mature) - Page 20 Empty Re: One Cold Night (Could be mature)

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:17 pm

she grunted" of course you wouldn't remember any of it.. its bloodlust,, your animal instinct takes over and just... destroys. " mumbled slightlya s she healed the bite on her wrist after he took enough to heal him.. she jerked her head up at his last words" mother?... " her eyes widened before they filled with tears." oh hell. " she rubbed at her eyes as she pulled him up , cradling him to her as she ripped her own shirt to shreds to clean most of the blood off of him. " we will have to talk about this later but right now i need you to get fixed up .. " she couldn't beleive her son was still alive, she feared he had died and right now she was trying to keep herself from breaking down. " remind me to thank darious ." muttered.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:36 pm

He looked.."Yeah I hate that...' he says as he then looked to her when she eyes widdened and filled with tears. He smiles when she pulled him up and cradled him to her and then started to clean most of the blood off of him. "Thats fine mom." He says with a smile.."Actually...I can txt them..." He says pulling out his phone that was completly smashed..."Or not...Rose...Shit she's gonna be worried about me..We have to get back...If she gets too worried she might lose the baby.." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:39 pm

she eyed the phone and frowned" rose..? whose rose? baby? what baby? good lord i missed alot. " sighed as she struggled to get him up. " best hurry . i been tagged Korey .. i have a tracking device somewhere in me. this is why i been running. " she eyed his back , watching the wound heal before she pulled him up.. " as much as i would love to catch up on things we need to move..t hey always find me in a matter of a few hours.is there any other way to get a hold of darious? do you have a car?" she was frantic now. allready searching the ways out of the building before hauling him towards the back. " i wanna know about this rose and how the hell you became a vampire"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:43 pm

He looked to her as she helped him up...."Alright tthen...Yes I do have a car..Its a few blocks from here." He winced as he walked with her as much as he could....I'll tell you about her in the car...The car has a satilite phone in it.." He says with a wince as he walked with her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:48 pm

she nodded trying her best not to hurt him to much" sorry but we gotta move fast... .. by the way .. Darious may be mad with you .. you happened to have.... torn apart two of his new men.. i knew thew where new by how they acted but they had his scent on them.. so i know they where his.. " she licked her lips slightly as she glanced around before pulling him towards the stairs to go to the basement she had a back door she could slip out of with him. " your recently turned or else you would be able to control that damn lust of yours.. Maybe darious can get this damn tracking device out of me.. if he can find it. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:53 pm

He looked to her.."Its ok keep moving..Can't afford to get caught now.." He winced as he looked to her.."I killed 2 vampires...Damn it..." He winced that was somthing he didn't want to hear. "Yes I was turned about a week ago.." he says with a smile as he followed her.."Darious has many intresting gadgets..I'm sure he will find it." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:57 pm

she arched a brow. " you are not the first one to kill vampires son... his little girl did it too .. her first kill was when she was thirteen.. " she smiled slightly " yea i know he has a daugter.. just never learned her name.. i remember seeing a drawing of her.. she was cute... allready get ready , your gonna have to make a small jump. " she grunted as she came to a stop... the stairs where half broken so it was a bit of a jump to the floor below.. not too bad.. wouldn't even stun them.. maybe stumble a bit.. " ready ? .. " she asked as she stepped up to the ledge. "i won't let you go i promise."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:02 pm

He looked to her..."Really?" He says with a grin as he then looked to her.."Yeah...His daughters Rose." He says with a slight chuckle that made him wince...He then looked over to her.."Alright then.." He says as he then looked to her and nodded when she said that she wouldn't drop him..He then jumped with her winceing as they landed.."Damn it..I need to heal faster.." He grumbled knowing that it would prolly take a few days to completly heal.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:10 pm

she grunted under his weight, nearly stumbling, he was a big man after all, heavy . all muscle now that he was not human.. " rose? ... is she the one that turned you ?" she managed to get her grounds before hauling him up again and steered him towards the back to the door. " your healing thats all that counts.. .. " mumbled as she got to the door and opened it.. looking around quickly before grabbing him and hauling him out." wheres your car? .. i don't know what it looks like"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:15 pm

He looked to her.."Yeah shes the one that turned me." He says with a smile as he then looked to her. He then walked out of the room.."Its the black one over there." He says to her with a wince as he pointed. He then pulled out the keys that were thankfully not damaged.."Here.." He says handing them to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:21 pm

she nodded, dragging him over to it. taking the keys and unlocking the door. quickly but carefully shoving him into the backseat, " wish i could give you more blood but sadly i need it to stay awake.. your gonna have to tell me how to get to the building. " she yelped as two pairs of hands grabbed her and yanked her from the car, it was the vampires that darious had sent.. One of them had shelly pinned against the wall fangs at her throat but not biting.. only if she faught he would bite.

the other one leaned in and eyed darious. " you allright did she hurt you ? .. what the hell happened? we found the club and it was... destroyed.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:26 pm

He winced as he fell back on to the seat and then seen his mother jerked out of the car.."No stop...Leave her alone.." He winced once more..He was starting to get a very bad headache..And with as many arrows that hit him he had a high ammount of poison running threw him but he wouldn't let it show..."We have to get her back to Darious.." He says looking to the vampires..."She helped dont hurt her.." He winced as then started to get a nose bleed.."We have to hurry.." He winced before throwing up blood in the back seat.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:34 pm

the vampire not holding Shelly nodded getting worried" allright.. release her. " he spoke to the other " but put her in the car.. we need to go. " the other vampire pushed shelly into the backseat before the two got in the front and sped off. allready auto dialing for darious on the car phone..

he picked up on the first ring" yes?" he snapped, clearly agitated. " this had better be good."

the one driving sighed" its me Sir.. we found him, he is in bad shape and he is with a woman.. a she demon.. we are on the way , looks like he has high amounts of poison in his system , he is allready throwing up blood. "

Darious froze the phone in to his ear.. " hells bells... Shelly , give him more blood .. it will help with the poison.. Jare.. you drive as fast as you can . i will have a team waiting in the Emergency center.. you bring him there asap... Korey if you so much as die i swear rose will make sure you suffer. " he snapped before clicking the phone off.. he was allready running down the hallways to the ER center he had... barking out orders and scaring half the staff..

Shelly froze hearing the order and obeyed immediately, bitting into her wrist and pressed it against korey's mouth .. " drink... i just found you boy , i don't want to lose you again.. " she murmured slightly , brushing hair away from his face as she had manuevered herself in the backseat to where he was laying on her lap.. .
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:39 pm

Korey could hear Darious on the phone talking.. He then looked to Shelly and winced more. as he started to drink blood from her coughing on it slightly before stopping to throw up on the floor board a gain. Korey was already looking really bad..."I'm sorry mom..." He winced out as his breathing got really ragged..."I don't know if I'm gonna make it.." He groaned as he drank more while winceing..."Tell...Tell Rose I love her....If anything bad happens...." He then passed out.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:44 pm

she scowled as he passed out. " ahh bloody hell. " she tilted his head back and began to force blood down his throat.. by the time she finished they had pulled up to the building and several nurses where allready yanking the door open and pulling him out. yelling out words she didn't understand as they put him on the gurney and began to cut away his clothing and hooking him up to several tubes.

Darious was there instantly pulling shelly out of the car and ushering her in before following the gurney , they where allready doing a blood transfusion to korey to pump out the poisoned blood and put in new clean blood. Darious began giving him several different shots. all high amounts to counter act the effects of the poison. , he scowled as he gave the final one. " korey you listen to me i know you can hear me.. Rose does not know about whats happened yet.. your going to kill her if you die on her.. you better not... " he growled out the words as he added another line of blood bags.. right now all they had to do was wait..

During the wait Shelly had been questioned. then examined and a tracking chip removed from her chest bone... after a few hours she was sitting in a chair by korey half asleep..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:50 pm

Korey was passed out through out the whole process. He could hear Darious telling him about Rose and how it would kill her if he died. He was too weak to open his eyes at the moment...Or move. After a few long hours Koreys eyes opened slowly.."Ahhh am..am I dead.." He muttered not being able to see straight at the moment.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:01 pm

Shelly got up instantly hearing his voice.. " no no korey your not. " she scooted closer wincing slightly as the movement tugged at the stitches in her chest. " glad your awake.. Darious was worried.. he is with Rose right now.. he said she was still sleeping but aparantly he has been keeping her sedated.. making sure she don't find out about you...how are you feeling?" she looked him over slowly , he had several tubes coming out of both arms... and not to mention an iv in his head... they had to stick that there to inject fluids close to the brain to make sure the fever wouldn't get to high.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:06 pm

He couldn't move to look over to her.."I feel like shit.." He groaned as he as he looked up at the ceiling..."How long will I be in here?" He asks her with a wince .."Good...She doesn't need to stress..." He says as he attempted to sit up but couldn't..."Damn my stupidity.." He muttered.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:12 pm

she sighed. " you been here for a few hours.. nearly daybreak... probably be here for a few more days... the poison did intense damage to you ... .. but darious says its repairable... " she smiled slightly and lightly brushed his hair out of his face. " not your stupidity... just.. a miscalculation on a drug is all.. " she glanced around before finding the button that would push the head part of the bed up so he could sit up.. " there you go.. better?... you hungry ? do you need me to get anything?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:19 pm

He looked to her and sighed.."Good.." He says as he then smiles when she brushed some hair out of his face.."Miscalculation..." He says as he then felt the bed lift up letting him sit up..."Yes...Yes...And yes...I want to see Rose...Really badly.." He winced looking over at his mother.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:23 pm

she bit her lip and sighed" i will let darious know. .. i hope she doesn't get... to upset... darious allready told me her condition.. and that your the father. " she smiled sweetly. " can't beleive your all grown up.. "

Darious snorted as he came in and glanced at the chart then sighed. " your out of the red zone.. your healing nicely but slowly..... .. Rose is awake... i had to tell her what happened. " he shifted slightly then sighed. " she got upset.... still is.. but i had to sedate her again.. she's awake.. i will bring her in.. " he dissappeared for a moment before he came back with a slightly sleepy rose..

Rose blinked.. trying to fight whatever drug darious had given her as she moved over to Korey's side, lucky that the bed he was in was big, she climbed up on it.. carefull of his tubes and wires and layed down next to him, resting her head on his chest.. " you had me worried korey.... i m mad at you .. but right now i am glad your safe... and alive "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:28 pm

He smiles looking over to her..."Yeah I have." He says as he then looked over at Darious as he came up..."Thank you Darious..." He says with a wince. He then waited untill they got back. When he looked to her smiles as she crawled up onto the bed with him and rested her head on his chest. "I'm so sorry love....You can take it out on me later...I thought I wasn't gonna ever get to see you again." He says kissing her forhead softly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:34 pm

she snuggled agianst him and closed her eyes sighing as she forced herself not to cry.. " you had me worried.. i want to kill the idiots myself but darious said you allready done it.. "

Darious sighed" yea... your demon side sort of.... made it to where the serum wore off quicker.. looks like i will have to make a stronger serum.. this should be interesting.. ahh . andyour under house arrest for a while.. heh . punishment for ... ripping apart two vamps.. the council rulled it.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:40 pm

He looked to her and could tell she was holding off her tears.."Yeah I guess I did.." He says as he then looked over too Darious..."Mistakes happen....And I understand...I don't think you should ever let me out.." He says quietly as he put his arm around Rose rubbing her back softly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next