The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Cold Night (Could be mature)

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

One Cold Night (Could be mature) Empty One Cold Night (Could be mature)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:27 am

One Cold Night (Could be mature) Top308

Korey walked though the alleyways it was what he did every night on his way from work. He was just an errand boy for a group of vampire hunters. When he spotted a vampire he would tell them when and where he seen them so the hunters could take care of it. Korey was more then meets the eye. He was a half demon and he made sure that he was the only one that knew that for he didn't want to be hunted like the vampires so he kept his abilites to himself. As he walked threw the alley way the reaking smell of blood hit him in the face. He turned his head away and heard something move behind the dumpster. Makeing no sound he made his way around seeing a female vampire feeding off a human. This would be the first actual close encounter for Korey. He backed up shocked and in fear. As he backed up he knocked over an empty beer bottle which of course made a loud clinking sound as it fell. Korey then backed up against the wall as the vampire froze and then stood up.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

One Cold Night (Could be mature) Empty Re: One Cold Night (Could be mature)

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am

One Cold Night (Could be mature) L_4383955d24c54cf595f5f76badccaa5e

Rose was just finishing up with her meal, a known drug dealer who loved to mess with kids, in the most perverted way, so she figured she was doing the city a favor by taking the man off the street. She heard the noise of some bottle getting kicked over before she froze, pulling up instantly and dropping the now dead man next to the dumpster.

taking her hand and swiping it over her mouth , removing any traces of blood she scanned the area before her silvery blue eyes landed on the male in the alley, who looked both shocked and like he was about to pee his pants, hissing softly she moved quickly , running towards him before grabbing him by his shirt and pinning him against the wall, half closing her eyes before enhaling slowly then froze again. " ... that smell.... " frowned, eyeing him closely , unsure now who he was but knew it couldn't be good. she couldn't kill him though since he didn't reek of the rotten stench of a tainted and black soul." who are you?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:05 am

silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:12 am

His eyes widdened as she came towards him grabbing his shirt and pinning him against the wall his eyes were full of fear. When she inhaled and froze. Korey closed his eyes looking away from her as she asked who he was..."I'm nobody...I'm just heading home...I'll forget what I'v seen I swear..." He lied as his eyes still not looking to hers. He struggled against her grip slightly. "Come on please...Don't kill me..." He muttered as he reached down in his pocket pressing a tracker the hunters used for when soemone was being attacked. They of couse would be there shortly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:17 am

She snorted" i am not going to kill you, unless your a murderer.. or a theif?" she raised an eyebrow before catching the movement of his hand, hissing she pinned him up higher before shoving his hand out of the way and stuffing hers in his pocket, pulling out the nifty little device.. " ahhh sneaky little demon... " she held the device up before smashing it in her fingers.. then dumped the splinters on the ground. " yes i know what you are... just not who you are. " murmured slightly before taking his hand , using her thumb nail she swiftly made a thin cut, just enough to allow a few drops of blood, bringing it to her lips she took a few drops before dropping his hand and him on the ground.. " different taste... i will keep in touch. "

she could track him now, just by the smell of his blood, so if any unwanted visitors came after her she would know who to go after.. " y ou better hope your hunter friends do not run into me. " she leaned down to stare at him.. " i have lived a long time. i am no idiot... see you in a few days. " jumping up she jumped up onto the dumpster before leaping up at the ladder to the side of the building, swiftly pulling herself up before using her speed to move quicker.. she could allready hear the sounds of running men heading for the alley way.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:25 am

He looked at her sighing slightly when she said she wasn't going to kill him. He then watched her as she grabbed his hand before pulling out the device and smashing it. "I'm am no demon." He says his eyes watching her as she took his hand running her thumb nail over it. He watched her as she then brought the blood to her lips. "I'm just the same as human...Maybe your just having an off night." He says quietly as he then looked up at her as she dropped him to the ground and then take off. He was amazed by her speed and agilness. Korey then looked down the alley way seeing the hunters as the came close..."Shes on the roof tops." He says as he stood up watching the men go after her with cross bows. Korey then updated then on information. How she looked and what not before heading back to his place that was in the woods just out side of town.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:34 am

It was easy enough for her to lose the hunters, it was a bit tricky but she pulled it off with ease.. leading them on a false trail.. She was on a higher roof top now, watching the rest of the hunters look dumbfounded as they scoured the alley way now. looking for any new sign of her. , she watched as they took care of the body, burning it and loping the head off.. Shaking her head she sighed.. " stupid humans.. " as if she would be stupid enough to make one of the worlds sickest humans into a vampire..

she watched them for several hours, doubling back every now and then to keep confusing them before she decided to pay a visit to her half demon new friend.. she left the rooftops , taking her time since she knew that the sun wouldn't be up for another five hours..

She followed his scent to the woods, being silent as ever and not even scaring a single animal as she passed quickly. it did't take long for her to pick up on the stronger smell of his blood, smiling softly she slowed her pace, seeing the home he lived in. . " hmmmm loner.. " she took her time scouting the area, even spotted him moving around once or twice.. she waited till he went inside before she followed, silently slipping behind him before allowing the door to silently shut... " ello friend.. " spoke softly before shoving at his back. not caring just yet what he landed on or into.. could be a couch for all she cared. " your little friends are not to smart you know. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:39 am

He froze once again hearing her speaking...And from behind him. When she pushed him he tumbled over the couch and then on to the floor rolling to a crouching posistion. "Damn it..I order you to leave here woman.." He says obvious fear in his voice. "As I can see...They usually catch there kill..." He muttered his eyes locking onto hers.."Just leave me alone and go let them kill you ehh...That sounds like a deal to you?" He asks reaching into his pocket feeling for the device that he forgot he smashed..."Shit..." He muttered looked over to the kitchen seeing the spare he had sitting on the counter. With out hesitating he took off running for it.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:43 am

she laughed softly as she moved quickly , kicking the foot rest at him as she moved past him to snatch up the device again and smashing that one as well. " you know.. this attitude of yours is really bad for your health dear... . and i am allready dead.. can't kill something thats not alive you know. " arched an eyebrow at him as she leaned against his counter. " ordering me to leave you alone? this is not the fifteenth century love.. i lived through that.. it was boring as hell.. women couldn't do a damn thing ." shrugged before she watched him intently. " who are you really .. or do i have to torture it out of you .?"

she waited before thinking on something else.. eyes going bright with mischeif.. " tell me something... do your buddies even know your a demon? or part demon ?.. i am pretty sure they would love to hear that information"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:52 am

He winced slightly as he tripped over the foot rest and fell to the ground eyeing her as she smashed the device.."Fuck..." He growled as he looked to her.."Yes but so far I'm still alive arn't I.." He muttered as his eyes locked on to hers. "Yes I am...Leave.." He growled as he then cocked his head to the side..."Who I am is none of your bussiness.." He says.."You can try..But I assure you that you would fail." He muttered. What she said next made his eyes widden..."I'm not a demon damn it..Get that out of your head..." He growled as his eyes looked away from her. "You wouldn't dare tell them...Besides they would stake you as soon as they got sigh of you." He says with a smirk.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:57 am

she arched an eyebrow before moving over to him and kneeling down ." you so sure about that?... and you are a demon.. partially .. your blood doesn't lie love.. it tells the truth all the time.. you can't change that.. " shrugged as she pointed to the hand she had cut. " and look its nearly healed up .. that is another proof to it.. and i will tell them what you are if you don't behave yourself.. i won't have regrets in using another human to do it.. besides. i have made pact's with other hunters before... i give them the location of a more.. vile vampire, and they leave me alone ... to hunt off the crud of the streets that live here in town. " shrugged slightly as she glanced around before looking back at him.

" i say thats a fair trade don't you ? , they hunt the vampires that hurt innocent humans.. and i get to hunt the humans that torment other humans.. what is wrong in doing that?" she stood up and reached down to grab him before tossing him on the couch. " now then.. any more little devices around here?.. might as well tell me so i don't have to take the place apart. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:04 am

He looked to her.."So maybe I am a demon...So what.." He muttered his eyes watching her as she kneeled down beside him pointing at his hand.."Yeah yeah so what..." He muttered as the then listented to her about making pact's with humans.."Damn it....Just leave me alone.." He muttered as he watched her as she glanced around before looking back to him. "No...You still kill humans." He muttered as he looked to her as she grabbed him and eaisly todded him onto the couch. "Shit..." He muttered as he then looked to her..."No...Unfortunatly that was the last one." He growled as he looked to her. "You won't get anyother information out of me..." He says with a smirk.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:08 am

she arched an eyebrow at him as she pulled off her black gloves and stuffed them in her pocket, " really now ? .. i know many ways of getting information.. i did live through some of the best.. medieval times you know. hmmm what i have seen would make you piss your pants. " walked around the table, nudging the foot rest out of the way. " why would you want me out of the way anyways? if i wanted you dead. i could have killed you.. and what would you have me do with the ones i feed on?... let them live so they can prey on women and children again ?" made a disgusted face just from the thought of doing such a thing.

" did you know.. that man i dispatched... loved little children... and i m not talking about in a nice way either.. he loved to torture them... molest them.. then kill them to get his high on.. " she picked up a few items here and there.. studying them as she spoke.. " what if you had a child... and i let that man go to live on.. he could find your child you know.. he had plenty of ways of doing it."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:16 am

He looked over to her and then smirks slightly watching her pull off her gloves. "Really...Iwouldn't doubt that." He muttered as he then cocked his head to the side. "What you do is wrong..Thats why you need to be taken care of." He muttered.."Yes you prolly could have killed me...But you didn't." he growled.."Catch them and turn them in..."He muttered as he looked to her before cocking his head to the side when she told him about the man.."YOu still could have caught him and turned him in..." He muttered as he then heard her ask him what if he had a child. "I don't..So it doesn't bother me." He says. "You still don't have to kill them." He says as his hand was slowly reaching into the couch going for another device.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:21 am

her eyes shot towards him, catching any movement he was making, sighing she set the figuring down she had been studying before moving over to him yanking him up and putting him face first on the floor as she pulled his hands behind his back, Pulling a small rope out of her back pocket she swiftly tied his hands tightly behind his back. " now are you going to behave or am i going to have to hog tie you?.. and i normally do turn them in.... but a girl has to eat you know.. i am not like you . i cannot touch human food.. as much as i would love to though ... some of the food i find in this world are... well smell delicious but sadly i can't eat any of it. " she sat up and stuffed her free hand into the couch finding the device. " man your like a james bond character you know that right?.... little nifty gidgets and gadgets every where.. . guess i am going to have to search your house.. since apparently i can't trust your word... "

she leaned down slightly patting his shoulder before half closing her hands and inhaled his scent again... " hmmmm what kind of demon is the question... i guess i will just have to find out myself now won't i?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:28 am

He winces feeling her put him face first onto the floor before yanking his hands behind his back and tieing them. "Fuck.." He growled..."Go to a blood bank if you want to eat.." He says with a smirk as his eyes looked up at her as she pulled out the device. He then smirked slightly when she said he was like James Bond.."Go ahead...There are 20 more." He lied truthfully that was the last one..Now he had no other plans. His eyes watched her as she leaned down and inhaled his scent. "Get away from me...And you'll never find out..." He says with a smirk as he rolled over onto his back looking up at her..."Why must you pick on me...And you say your doing good things.." He muttered.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:22 pm

she grinned " i wouldn't be picking on you if you hadn't sent those damn humans after me to kill me.. i told you to leave me be... and you didn't ahhh i will not take blood from a blood bank.. that would be taking vital life source for some innocent soul who could use that blood.. " shrugged as she allowed him to turn over, before sitting on him. " lieing doesn't do you good.. tell me the truth.. how many of this little things are left?"she lightly reached down to trace her deadly nails over his chest covered by his shirt.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:27 pm

He looked over to her.."Theres more then enough there for you and everyone else." He says with a smirk obviously getting braver by the minute. He looked up at her as she sat on him. He then sighed looking up at her.."There are no more..See this bitch of a vampire either took'em or broke'em.." He muttered as he felt her nail trail of his chest. "Please..Just leave me be..." He says as he looked up at her. "I promise I won't send too many after ya." He says with a smirk.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:34 pm

she grinned " yea and if you send any after me again i promise you they will find out about your little secret. " she leaned close, giving him her own evil smirk. " and i am not that much of a bitch... just yet atleast.. but i can be if you want me too..if you want me to get blood from a blood bank then why don't you tell me which one is open twenty four hours.. i can't go into the sun, or did you forget that little tidbit?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:40 pm

He looked up at her and then frowned..."You can't tell them..." He says seeing her evil little smirk..."I beg to differ..." He says with a smirk his eyes looking up at her..."Well damn...Looks like you not gonna fall for that one.." He says sarcasticly.."Just step into the sun..Then you wouldn't have to worry about them comming after you." He says in a smart assed tone. "Now...I demand that you untie me.." He says with a grin as he started struggle from underneeth her. "Sending them after you is my job...I may be jsut an errend boy but still its a job..." He growled at her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:03 pm

she frowned before placing her hands on his shoulders before pinning him down , hissing as she bared her fangs at him. " carefully little piggy.. i am pretty sure i can find a few vampires who have a bone to pick with you... they would just love to see you tied up. and then they can have their way with you . probably a vampire whose little fledgling you killed? i wonder... so if you don't behave yourself , i am going to haul your skinny backside to a place where you won't see daylight again. do i make myself clear?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:10 pm

He looked up at her in shock as she pinned him down and bared her fangs hissing at him..."Stop..Please..." He muttered as he then heard what she said..."You....Fine fine...What the hell is it you want woman...'' He says as he looked up at her..."And If I had my way I'd be sure you see daylight..." He muttered with a smirk as he cocked his head to the side..."Tell me what the hell you want so I can get you to leave me alone..." He muttered
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:17 pm

she tisked" testy little man you are.. " leaned up and studied him for a moment. " why is it you hunt vampires?, your not fully human so there should be no motive.. unless of course one of them attacked you? ... tell me your story.. i want to know anything about you , and only because i find you highly interesting."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:26 pm

He looked to her cocking his head to the side listening to her closely..."If you must really know Vampires killed my parents..And left me to live...It was then I was sent to an orphanage untill I was 17...I was abopted into a family inside a small down..It was called Holten...As old as you say you are you might know it..It was the city that burned to the ground by a mysterious green flame...I was the only surviver...It was then that the Hunters got ahold of me and gave me this job informing me of how my parents died..I made a vow that I would hunt all of your type down.." He muttered still not telling her about the demon part. "There are you happy now?" He questioned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:07 pm

she frowned and eyed him. " you know.. did it ever occur to you that these hunters lied to you in order to get you to join them ? plenty of them do that.. and not many of them are very honorable.. i know some that even slaughtered some priests because there was a rumor going around that they where housing a vampire.. which is not true... i even investigated that event myself.. determined to find out why someone would kill holy men... turns out they where just after blood shed... so tell me demon... " frowned" what is your name so i can stop calling you that anyways?.. ahh but tell me.. do you fully beleive them?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next