The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Cold Night (Could be mature)

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

One Cold Night (Could be mature) - Page 3 Empty Re: One Cold Night (Could be mature)

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:39 pm

she shrugged" have it your way.. its more then ten feet to your room anyways. " got up and immediately began to walk to the back of his room, humming slightly " they can look but they won't be able to find you , you know, i am really good at hiding my areas. now come along.. we got plenty of things to do before sun up..and before you get the crud shocked out of you. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

One Cold Night (Could be mature) - Page 3 Empty Re: One Cold Night (Could be mature)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:52 pm

He looked over to her and smirked slightly as she got up and then walked into his room..."Your prolly right..That or they just won't care..." He muttered as he followed her into his room. "Seems I have no other choice but to obey you..." He growled slightly. He hated the fact that he had been beaten...Especially by a woman.."How far from your place?" He asks her curiously cocking his head to the side. "So tell me what do you intend to do with me?" He asks her curiously.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:13 am

she shrugged" who knows. i will think of something... heh besides, the hunters would give up soon enough.. and i could use you during the day .. hmmmmmm.. just think of the possibilities. " she tossed a bag on his bed and began to rumage through his clothes, tossing them here and there." your just mad because a woman beat you , ahh you will get over it. there will be plenty of times that you can beat me.. if i let you. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:45 pm

He looked over to her and smirked slightly..."I don't honestly think that I can beat you..." He says as he cocked his head to the side slightly. "There are a few possiblities that are nice." He says with a grin as he then laughed slightly..."One rule please...No biteing?" He says in a kinda of asking way.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:13 pm

she pouted" aww you take the fun out of it. " teased, before shrugging " fine no bitting. i have plenty others i can bite.. and some of them enjoy it. " grinned. " atleast they don't die.. " shrugged before tossing him the bag" anything else you want to grab dog boy.. or is that it? remember you ain't coming back for a while. so grab what you want"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:16 pm

He looked over to her and smirked slightly.."For all you know I just might enjoy it...And jsut ain't tellin ya." He then grinned catching the bag..."This is all I will need I'm sure." He says with a grin..."Now lead the way." He says with a smirk.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:30 pm

rolled her eyes. " testy testy. " grinned as she headed for the back door." well come along then you better keep up or shall we need to shock you into action ?" she grinned before dissappearing out the door, moving quickly as she eyed the surrounding area, hoping she was not about to get ambushed.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:33 pm

He looked over to her.."Of course." He says with a smirk as he then followed her out the door staying about 5 feet behind her. "No need for shocking...And please would you stop calling me dog....I have a name you know.." He growled slightly as he followed her. Since he was behind her he didn't stop him self from letting his eyes scan her body. "How far is this place of yours?" He questioned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:46 pm

she laughed as she appeared behind him and ruffled his hair. " awww but your such a cute little korey doggy. " she teased, loving the fact that she could easily get a rise out of him. " hmmm far.. would be faster if i ran but you won't be able to keep up .. unless of course i did a little piggy back ride... buuuut. i don't think i can trust you to behave.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:49 pm

He smirks slightly when she ruffeled his hair..."That dog comments gonan get really annoying..." He says with a growl as he looked to her..."Ahhh but your forgot that I'm a half demon missy...I'm sure I can hold my own with speed...But if you want to carry me I'm fine with that as well...Promise me a reward and maybe I'll be good." He says with a smirk.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:52 pm

she grinned. " sorry hun, all out of biscuits. " stuck her tongue out at him before taking off at a fast pace, " if you keep up , without getting shocked i will order you pizza.. or whatever it is you want.".. she shouted out back to him, swiftly dodging trees and fallen logs, her feet barely touching the ground or making a sound, she wondered how he was really going to keep up without getting shocked.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:55 pm

He growled.."Why you..." He then took off after her following close on her heels. His running was almost jsut as silent. He then smirked slightly as he moved around beside her. "That the best you've got little miss vampy.." He says looking over to her with a grin.."If so....Your a real dissiapointment...." He says as he took off getting slightly ahead of her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:59 pm

she laughed and grinned" not a chance hun. this is not my full speed. " grinned as she eyed him before allowing her full speed its release, quickly passing up him before she jumped into several trees. scaring a panther at one point, it didn't take long for her to get to her home, it was secluded and very hard to get too.. a small cabin that was tucked into a cave.. a small cave really which is how she managed to stay out of hunters ways.. she wasn't even winded as she turned around to see where he went. " come on little pet.";
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:02 pm

He smirks slightly watching her take off..."Shit..." He muttered not wanting to get shocked...He ran as hard as he could trying to keep up with her but she was pulling ahead...Then he started to feel a shock running threw him..."Shit shit.." He held his hands out behind him and smirked as green fire ignighted and sent him rocketing catching up with her. When she stopped he stopped as well catching his breath slightly..."Stop calling me pet.." He growled looking up at her...."I'll hand it to ya though...Your fast as fuck..."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:04 pm

she grinned. " see.. its fun being a vampire... well if you get over the whole gotta live off of blood drinking thing. " shrugged and sighed.. not even winded .. " you look like your fixing to pass out heh was i too fast for you ?" nudged him slightly before pushing him towards the cabin." come on you . lets get in before i become a toasty critter.. i don't really like the sound of that.. and the smell would be awfull. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:16 pm

He looked over to her and smirked..."I'm sure it is...But a half vampire half demon might not work out so well." He muttered with a grin as he then cocked his head to the side.."Passout no...Winded...yes..." He says with a smirk as she then started to push him towards the cabin..."I'm comming, I'm comming...." He says with a smirk as he walked over to her cabin..."I'm sure the smell would be very unpleasent..." He says with a smile cocking his head to the side.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:24 pm

she shook her head " oh yea its going to be fun with a male living with me. heh .. naaah see , unlike other vampires.. i can control who and when to turn someone. .. bitting alone won't do it you know.. " she shook her head again. "w hat have those idiotic hunters been telling you ? i swear , some ages you men put things waaaay out of proportions."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:59 pm

He looked to her and smirked slightly.."Some how I think your not going to find me living with you amusing..." He says with a smirk as he then looked over to her. "Really thats intresting.." He says as he then cocked his head to the side whan she asked him what the hunters told him..."Well they told me the normal stuff...Biteing...Draining of the blood...And what not." He says as he looked over with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:37 pm

she snorted" wrong... the biting and taking a bit of the blood is just to form a bond with the person your fixing to make into a vampire.... you don't need to drain them.. " shook her head as she pushed him into the cabin before locking the doors up , using her own keys before putting them in her pocket.. " it only takes a few drops of vampire blood to turn someone. the change is slow... and a bit painfull. which is why some normally knock the person out or put them to sleep using whatever abilitiy they have... "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:13 pm

He looked over to her and then grinned slightly listening to her closely. His eyes locking on the keys that she placed into her pocket before looking back to her.."Well that sounds intresting...And as you said painful." He muttered as he then cocked his head to the side..."I hope you have normal food here...Seeing as I don't live off of blood." He says with a smirk as he looked around...."So this is the bat cave..." He says with a slight chuckle as he looked over to her. "Well its secluded thats for sure...Hard to find unless you know exactly where it is." He muttered
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:18 pm

she grinned" check the fridge.. like i said.. i have known some hunters in my time.. some are my friends.. they come by here more often then not... there should be pizza in there.. pasta... hmmm henry may have left a still fresh pan of lasagna.. wish i could try some of his fancy cooking. " shook her head before sitting down. " he was down here like two days ago.. giving me a list of criminals that have escaped death row.. i know where some are. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:27 pm

He looked over to her and then smirked slightly..."Listening to her...I'm not all that hungry I was just curious..." He muttered as he then cocked his head to the side before sitting down across from her..."You know...You say your helping people...And yet you take me for you little pet....Isn't that alittle contradicting..." He asks her with a smirk laying back on the couch and eyeing her curiously now. "What is it exactly that you want from me?" He asks her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:30 pm

she snorted" not contradicting.. its called self preservation.. .. i let you go and you will damn well send your little hunter idiots after me. " shrugged, stretching out and relaxed. " besides i need a little help every now and then.. you could watch over the house during the day while i sleep.. don't bother looking for the place i rest by the way.. its hidden.. but atleast its within ten feet of this house at all times.. that way you don't get shocked while i am gone"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:34 pm

He looked over to her and smirks..."Trust me...You don't want me to be a fuckin guard dog...I'll let who ever in and they will most likely kill you...Then I'm free to go..." He muttered with an evil grin..."Your just lucky I cannot hurt you...." He says closing his eyes slightly..."I'm not one you really want to piss off woman.." He growled as he closed his eyes completly. "And jsut so you know...I'm not good at following orders...Gahhh of all the vampires in the world I get taken by the bitch..." He says shaking his head lightly with a sigh still not looking over to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:37 pm

she tensed, her patience had finally ran thin.. she got up quickly , moving over to him before yanking him off the couch and tossed him on the floor, using her speed to get next to him again before pulling back to aim a kick at his back. " you know.. out of all the rotten men i have known your the most, stupid , idiotic, pigheaded .. retarded half breed i have ever met!" hissed, baring her fangs. wondering how long it would take him to try and get his bearings, she was pissed off now. " as if you know every time thing in this world. you act all smart and all but i highly doubt you know jack shit."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next