The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pay with Blood (May be R)

2 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Pay with Blood (May be R) - Page 6 Empty Re: Pay with Blood (May be R)

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:28 pm

Daniel held back laughter. "Don't torture him too much..." he said with a smile.

Chris ran to the door, he recognized the voice. "Oh, my dear, how rude of me." he said opening the door. He seen her first, hearts practically in his eyes. "What a pleasant surprise...." he said. Then he noticed Daniel. "What... is he doing here?" he asked. A bit angry.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:45 pm

She smiled at him and battered her eyelashes. "I thought I would stop by" she said. "He's here with me" she said looking over her shoulder at Daniel as he came to stand next to her. She turned back to Chris and flashed him a nice smile.
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:18 am

Chris thought for a moment... she didn't say anything about Daniel being with her in any way... maybe he still had a chance.

"Hello Chris... Been a while..." he said. "Hmm... She told me how you helped us earlier..." he said with a smirk. Chris looked a bit angry. "Well, had I known that it was to help you, I wouldn't have opened my mouth..." he said a bit angry for being used. "Daniel... you look a bit different though..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:42 am

She smiled at Chris "May I come inside? I hear there are wolves about" she said with a crooked smile. She gave Daniel and wink. "Now now Chris... You helped me and I thank you greatly" she said in a soothing tone.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:47 am

"Yes... yes... come inside..." he said inviting them in. He calmed down a bit. "Wolves... horrid creatures... always howling at my doorstep... I heard one not too long ago..." he said. "Well... What would you two like to drink?" he asked. Daniel smiled, how was she so good at this...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:59 am

She walked in and looked at Daniel. "Was this howl last night or early this morning?" she asked with a smile. "I happen to like wolves" she said. "What is there to offer?" she asked with her best smile. Her fingers played with her corset lace.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:06 am

"Early this morning... I thought they would stay quiet at least during the morning... but no... they have to cry to the moon even when it is about to go away for the day." he said. He sighed. "I'm sorry if I sound a bit irritated... I'm normally not like this. Just lack of sleep these days." he said. "Anyways, I have some Lemonade, Green Tea, or Coffee..." he offered. Daniel just stood silent for the time being.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:10 am

"They could have been calling for love" she said looking at Daniel. "They could just be in love" she said. "Why haven't you slept?" she asked getting up and rubbing his shoulders. "No wine?" she said "I'll be ok thanks. I have to leave soon anyway" she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:21 am

"I don't know... I've been just thinking about things, you mostly." he said. Feeling her hands on his shoulders he sighed lightly, "That helps a lot..." he said. "You give great massages..." he said, laying on quite thick. "Well... the wolves can keep their love to themselves... they don't need to wake the world..." he said. He continued to think... he had seen a look like that in their eyes before. He was starting to piece things together now... but he wasn't going to tip his hand... he needed confirmation...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:24 am

When he mentioned the wolves again she stopped rubbing his shoulders. She walked to Daniel. "I'm sorry Chris but we must be going. We are following these wolves see" she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:59 am

Following the wolves.... Chris thought for a moment. "Now why ever would someone do that?" he asked... he was getting it... they were not normal people. He started moving to an area where he kept a little surprise... he had plans now... everything started to make sense to him... hunting these creatures for years... he knew all the signs...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:24 am

She knew Chris had caught on and that's just what she wanted. She nodded to Daniel "Time to go" then she leapt for Chris and pinned his hands down. "I'm sorry but we must go, wouldn't want some wolves hanging round now would we" she pushed Chris onto a couch then took off into the cover of the woods. "Daniel lets change and run" she said changing. She let out a howl just to annoy Chris then they took off.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:31 am

Daniel did as he was told, and quickly, Chris didn't see any of it coming, he landed with a thud on the couch, looking up, he was out of reach of many of his little surprised that he could have pulled on them, and was powerless as they started their escape... but he still didn't know what to do... just let them go... no... he would find them...

Daniel ran with her as soon as they were out, howling with her. He never liked that man too much... especially how he looked at his mate. Still, this was great fun to him.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:36 am

"We run fast and far" she said with a laugh. She was so happy with Daniel at her side. "We will have to be careful my love" she said "if we are to have children, they can't run as fast as us my love." she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:39 am

Daniel moved near Lith as they ran. "I know love... I will make sure that they will make it out of any danger that may befall them... or better, make sure no danger befalls them." he said. "I will protect them with all that I can..." he said... "Same goes for you, love." he said licking her once.

((last one for tonight, see ya later))
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:41 am

She nodded "I know you will hun, I may have to keep an eye on you Mr Over protective" she said licking his muzzle. They got back to the camp and she changed again. "We will have to call into a town at some point and get new clothes" she said dressing again.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:10 pm

He laughed a bit when she called him over protective... yes... perhaps he was a bit protective... but the treasures that he had were worth protecting. He agreed with her. "Yeah... but still, if we go into town, we have made an enemy... we will need to be careful, Chris has made a living out of hunting ones like us..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:41 am

"I know" she said "I saw more and smelt more last time I went to visit him. She looked across at Daniel "You and I both used to make a living out of killing our kind" she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:31 pm

Daniel looked to her sadly. "Yes, but I never reveled in it as he does..." he said. "He lives for the hunt... he lives to extinguish our kind, and others that are not fully human... you have obviously seen his trophies." he said. "I don't see him changing any time soon... just... be careful... he doesn't take kindly to being deceived... like what you have done to him." he said, looking about. "And not to mention, he doesn't care too much for me..." he laughed a bit.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:46 pm

"We will be ok. We are moving out soon anyway" she said. She sat down and closed her eyes "all this excitement... I'm tired" she said with a slight laugh.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:59 pm

"Long day for you, huh?" he said with a little grin, sitting down next to her, He kissed her lightly. "It's alright, rest now... we have been through a lot these last few weeks..." Daniel said... though he had a feeling that things were not about to get any easier...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:16 am

"That it has been my love" she said cuddling into his arms as he kissed her lightly. "I don't think things are gonna be any easier" she said almost reading his thoughts. "I'm afraid Daniel" she said opening her eyes "What if... What if we lose them again?" she asked almost in tears, "I can't take it again..." she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:22 am

Seeing her so close to tears, he wrapped his arms around her. He didn't know what exactly to tell her... "I know... I know love..." he said. "I'll protect you... we will just be more careful from now on... Don't worry love... we won't lose them again... I'll make sure of it." he said. He kissed her sweetly, lovingly. "I can't let anything happen to you..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:31 am

She looked up at him. "I know love... Just don't let anything happen to yourself ok" she said. She kissed him back and closed her eyes "Let us all live safely" she said falling asleep in his arms. The pack gathered a few hours later.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:39 am

Daniel held her in his strong arms, wanting her to feel safe with him as she slept. When the pack gathered he simply nodded, letting them know that they were staying here for the night... Tomorrow would be a new day, the pack needed new clothes... but Chris... what would he try... if anything. Daniel laid down, still holding Lith and closed his eyes, drifting off.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next