The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pay with Blood (May be R)

2 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Pay with Blood (May be R) - Page 23 Empty Re: Pay with Blood (May be R)

Post by Tierra Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:42 pm

They returned to the boat. Mera changed and headed to Lith "may I speak... In private?" she asked.

Lith looked as the two wolves returned. She smiled but when they changed and Mera spoke she knew something was wrong. She moved down a corridor with Mera. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"Something's not right about the island... We ran to my home. There was still a blood trail... mine. Everything is still the way it was several years ago." she said "And... Something happened between Markus and I... It's like we are being thrown apart... I know it sounds silly but I think it could be sorcery" she said. "I think you could use this..." she said handing her the white dress she had when she was pregnant.
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:40 pm

Markus moved back. Watching as Mera was going to speak with Lith. He gave them their privacy.

Daniel watched as they returned as well... seeing something was on their mind, he figured that he should talk to Markus about it. Since Lith was off with Mera, he went to him. "What happened?" Daniel asked. "You look like... something is bothering you." he said.

Markus looked up at Daniel. "I'm sorry... but... it isn't my place to say." he said. "It is about Mera..." he said. Daniel put his his hand. "No worries... I understand."
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:48 pm

Lith returned wearing Mera's white dress that curved around her belly nicely. Mera walked behind her dressed in a black corset with a white peasant shirt underneath and long black pantaloons that ended just above her long boots.

Lith smiled at Daniel "What do you think?" she asked doing a spin. The dress showed off her round belly.

Mera felt a slight sad twinge seeing Lith wear her dress. She looked to Daniel and Markus then she turned to Lith "You may go for a run now we can watch things here." she said.

Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:06 pm

After she spun Daniel smirked. "Beautiful as always." he said going over to her and kissed her lightly butting his hands around her. "Ready to go then love?" he asked. "And thank you both for keeping an eye on things. We owe you a lot." he said.

Markus looked up at Mera... he looked a bit sad... sorry for what he had said earlier... about what had happened. She wanted to just take him out and show him her home. But nothing seemed to go right. He sighed before looking down again. "Right... go have fun you two..." he said putting on a small smile.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:11 pm

Mera smiled weakly "Beautiful.." she said looking across at Markus.

Lith smiled then kissed Daniel "Let us go then my love" she said.

Once they were gone Mera asked to speak with Markus alone. She walked down the corridor where she had spoken with Lith.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:09 pm

Markus followed willingly... wanting to talk a bit. Explain himself. What he had said... what he had done. Once they were in the hall Markus looked to her. "You... wanted to talk?" he said... hoping that she wasn't to angry at him...

Daniel followed his love. With a little smile he watched her, taking her hand before walking off into the island. "I want to show you my home... and the town I grew up and... just so much." he said walking closely to her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:14 pm

She looked down the hall to make sure they were alone then she walked over to him and kissed him. She placed her hands on his shoulders and kissed him.

She smiled taking his hand "Ok then. I'm yours" she said. "Show me".
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:02 pm

As she kissed him, her hands on his shoulders. He put his hands around her body, holding her as well. Kissing her back. Enjoying the feeling of their closeness. He smiled happily.

Daniel gazed at her as they walked. The walked for a while side by side until they came to a small village. "This... is a small town close to where I lived..." he said looking around. But it was odd... it was old... but no signs of distress really. As if everyone just abandoned this place... Daniel looked a bit confused.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:33 pm

She let out a sigh of relief as his hands moved around her and he pressed his lips against hers. She smiled and ran a hand though his hair as she kissed him. She then pulled back but still held him.

"What happened here?" she asked knowing something was wrong. "Maybe they all hide back at the mainland" she said. She knelt and pressed her hand to the ground "Something chased them away... Mera... she spoke to me... said something happened between her and Doc.... Like sorcery" she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:54 am

Markus held her as well. A sigh of contentment coming from him as he looked down into her eyes. "I'm... sorry..." he said. "For how I acted back there... I don't know what came over me..." he said.

"A curse maybe?" he said out loud... he didn't know what to think. He thought for a moment. "They couldn't all have gone to the mainlands... How... what happened..." he said. He looked about. "I have to get to the bottom of this... we... can't raise our children on a cursed island... we could keep searching... or find out what is wrong here..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:56 pm

She smiled a little looking up at him "It's ok... I understand..." she said. "I promice you I didn't harm your family or you.. I never could" she said.

"Daniel my love..." she said putting a hand on his shoulder "Give it a day. I'll send some to the mainland to find people who would know more about this. We can't travel anymore" she said putting her hand on her growing belly. "I can feel them kick..." she said with a smile.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:56 pm

Markus cuddled her lightly. "I know you couldn't... I don't know what came over me." he said. "I know... that it couldn't have been you." he said.

Daniel smiled at her. She was holding their children, the new life growing inside of her. He placed a hand on her belly as well... feeling her. "Good idea... and travel will not be a good idea... we stay here for better or worse... anything that comes, I'll stop them." he said. He kissed her lightly.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:14 pm

She put a hand on his as he felt her belly. She smiled "Kicking hard daddy" she said. "Almost a little too hard" she said pulling her top up a little to show him a bruise. "Mera has herbs to help and Doc can massage the belly to calm them down" she said kissing him.

Mera looked at Markus. "I feel strange...." she said taking a step back. She looked up at Markus then was thrown across the room into a wall before falling to the ground like a doll. She felt no control over her body it was as if someone had cursed her with voodoo.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:20 pm

"I could massage it as well... I don't mind. I see they are misbehaving already." he said rubbing a bit. The little bruise made him feel a bit bad... but at least something good would come out of this. He kissed her back, deepening it a bit. "I love you..." he said kissing her once more.

Markus looked at her as she was thrown about. He moved over to her quickly. "Mera... what's wrong... what's happening." he said. He had not seen anything like this. He moved to her, seeing how she looked, if she was conscious... He was close, worried about her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:36 pm

"Yeah they take after you too much" she said with a laugh. She kissed him again and smiled holding him "I love you more" she said. "Tonight I will tell you a story" she said talking to her belly and Daniel.

There seemed to be a high pitched noise that hurt both Her ears and Markus's ears. She held her hands over her ears and let out a yell. She could hear the pack also crying out. She crawled to Markus who also had his hands over his ears. "Markus... It hurts..." she said with her jaw clenched tight.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:56 pm

Daniel smiled. "A story about what?" he asked her sweetly. Putting his arms around her, he held her as well... He felt her belly bump against him lightly and smiled. He couldn't hold her as close as he once could.

Markus heard the noise. He didn't know what was going on. It hurt like crazy. The pack was suffering. Markus was on the ground, crying out. "What is going on!?!" he yelled. He was scared... but still trying to fight back against the noise. He couldn't think straight right now.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:20 pm

"You'll see" she said snuggling into his arms. She laughed "There seems to be something between us" she said looking down at the bump between them.

Mera cried out in pain and flickered between forms. Above the sound she could hear boots on the wooden floor. A man came down the hall wearing earmuffs. "Got you" he said with a smirk, Mera shook and backed into a corner. He looked just like Coven.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:19 pm

Daniel cuddled her as well as he could. His hands wandering down to her stomach, down to her hips. "Hmm... oh well... not much that can be done about that." he said with a little teasing. "You still look wonderful though, radiant... beautiful." he said kissing her lightly. "Even with the little ones getting in the way... I could hold you forever..." he said.

Markus felt pain, then glanced to Mera... he seen her in a corner. It worried him... but suddenly his vision faded... he suddenly seen the wolf that changed him. He didn't know exactly who it was... his memories had attempted to block out that black day. It was snarling at him... threatening to take him away.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:52 pm

She smiled "Your too kind, but your gonna have to try harder to get me to believe that" she said. "I know you could" she said closing her eyes for a moment. "Can you hear that?" she asked opening her eyes. She could hear a faint high pitched noise like a dog whistle.

He held up a gun and fired two shots one at Mera and one at Markus. Mera felt the silver break the skin and flow into her veins. The bullet wasn't enough to kill ether of them but enough to knock them out. The man picked up Mera and walked out past the pack to a little boat and then he took off.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:04 pm

Daniel looked out, hearing it. "Yeah... sounds like our walk is going to have to end a bit sooner that I would have liked." he said. "Come on... we have to get back. I have a bad feeling about this." he said.

Markus snapped out of his daze... the bad memories leaving him for a moment, letting him awake to an even worse nightmare. He seen the man... the sound of a gun. One at her. He tried to get up to help her but he also felt the sting of the bullet... his consciousness faded away... he thought he seen him... Coven... taking away his love before the darkness overtook him.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:08 pm

Lith nodded and changed. In wolf form her belly hung low and her pelt grew thick. She looked to Daniel and took off at a run towards the boat.

Mera awoke gagged and bound. She felt the earth underneath her hands, she shuffled a little and felt dirt at her back, then panic overtook her. She was in a pit again. She took deep breaths and tried to calm herself as her blindfold was removed. The man before her was a blur as her eyes adjusted to the light, he looked so much like Coven with one or two differences, a few scars and different colour eyes. She mumbled into the gag in her mouth as she looked around her. It wasn't the same pit as the one that had taken her life.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:19 pm

Daniel looked at her, the children were definitely starting to show. He smiled at the though. But he hoped that she would be able to keep up well enough. He started running. Fast enough to get to the boat in a hurry, but slow enough that she could keep pace with him.

Markus shook his head starting to come around. He was a bit sore... but nothing that would be too bad. He moved about, already recovering. But... Mera... where was she... that man must have taken her. He wasn't thinking. He howled loudly, calling out for her... he started searching for the scent of the man who was there... who took her from him. He would find her. He had finally found someone he cared about... he wasn't about to let everything be taken from him again.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:23 pm

She kept up with Daniel feeling the extra weight but managing to run just like she always did. Lith heard the howl and ran faster "Markus" she yelled back running hard over rock and through trees. She could see the boat and the pack all rubbing there heads and looking down a corridor. Lith changed seeing Markus in the corridor "What happened... You ok?" she asked putting a hand on his shoulders, she took in a strange trail none left by the pack. "Where's Mera?" she growled before running outside and looking to the pack.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:30 pm

Markus was obviously upset... a determined look in his eyes. "Coven... he... I seen him... he came and took Mera!" he said. "That bastard's got her and nothing is going to stop me from getting her back." he said changing. He caught the scent easier. Daniel looked to Lith. "Coven... is dead... but... how is he... never mind... we have to get her back. Lith... stay here, I'll go with Markus... I can't risk you getting hurt." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:35 pm

"He can't have... I killed Coven... We killed him.." she said thinking things through. "NO" she said turning to look at Markus and Daniel both with a angery mother expression. "He wants you to go after her... He wants you to chase. That's why he left the scent." She paced back and forth thinking of a plan. "Who is he... You said he looked like Coven?" she asked.

The man removed her gag, "my apologies for being so rude but I was so sure your friends wouldn't let me walk in and take you. I had no choice but to scold the dogs and put the others to sleep." She spat at the figure standing across from her. "Who are you? What do you want?" she asked.
"I am a friend... I swear it. You wouldn't be safe staying there... I have much to talk to you about" he said pulling back a hood.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next