The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pay with Blood (May be R)

2 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Pay with Blood (May be R) - Page 22 Empty Re: Pay with Blood (May be R)

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:06 am

Markus followed her. "Maybe... that is what happened..." he thought. "All the people... he... vanished right along with them..." he stood behind her, following her outside. "But maybe... he is alive..." he said. "His name... Demetree..." he said. "Maybe... he... and the rest of the people here left... and they are somewhere else... alive." he said. "And... three months before I was taken... how... do you know that?" he asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:47 am

She put a light dress on, it was slightly big allowing a big belly to fill it. She started to walk into the woods following the bloody trail. "He... He wouldn't be alive now..." she said "i know because I heard your wife... I heard her cry and prey" she said still walking to a pit. This time she looked at it the pit had a cross at one end as if marking a open grave.
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:53 am

Looking at her in that dress... it was a call back to what she looked like before she became a shifter... still very beautiful. "You... were there?" he asked following her to the pit. He looked at it with her. His mind started to make the connections... how she had heard his wife... how she knew that she was a shifter first... he came to a conclusion... he looked down at her, shock in his eyes... hurt... pain... yet he said nothing. He didn't know if he was right...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:13 am

She nodded "I was... I was kept there" she said quietly. She looked up to him seeing his eyes wide with shock then the hurt ripple across his face then the pain. She touched his arm softly "Markus..? what's going on... Markus your starting to startle me" she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:19 am

"If... you were there... there to hear my wife cry... hear her prayers... then... was... was it you..." he stopped. "The one who changed me? Who... took my old life away from me?" he asked... he looked down at her. "Please... tell me it wasn't you..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:24 am

She took a step back and looked up at him with a slight look of shock. "Markus no..." she said. "I didn't even know you" she said "even in my blood lust I couldn't have done it" she said "Markus you must believe me. It wasn't me" she said taking another step back before losing her footing and falling into the pit.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:34 am

Watching her take a step back and about to fall into the pit, Markus didn't have the reflexes to catch her. He moved though quickly looking down. "Are... are you alright?" he asked looking down, trying to see her. He was still curious... how could she hear his wife cry... his wife preying... how could she hear all that... was she present... or did she know his wife? He was confused, though now... all he could think about was if she was alright or not after a spill like that.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:38 am

She felt her head hit something hard once she fell. She looked up in a haze, she moved her hand to her head and felt warm blood. She looked up to see a figure as her eyes adjusted she saw Coven. She felt panic overtake her as she remembered everything. "Don't leave me down here..." she said trying to move, she couldn't just yet. She closed her eyes and opened them again to still see Coven not Markus. How hard had she hit her head?
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:45 am

Seeing a bit of blood he frowned. "That doesn't look too good. Don't worry, you are not going to be left down there." He put his hand out, trying to reach her. "Come on... I'll get you out of there, I need to check you, you might have gotten a concussion." he said. He was honestly concerned about her... he didn't know why she told him not to leave her down there.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:47 am

She saw him frown then she saw Markus again. She hesitantly reached up to take his hand but couldn't reach. She felt shaken "I... I'm seeing things..." she said picturing her life as it was when she was trapped.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:59 am

Seeing that she couldn't reach he looked back. "You are seeing things... that isn't good... I'm going to have to get a good look at you, and fast..." he said. "The fall must have messed up your head a little... but... I can't look at you until you get up here... I'm going to look around the house a little bit... see if I can find something to get you out... I... I will be right back." he said
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:02 am

She panicked again "Don't leave me here again..." she said sitting down with her back on the wall to rest. Her head throbbed. She heard a voice one so familiar "Demetree... Markus..." she whispered.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:06 am

"I... I have to... but I will be back soon... stay calm... I'll be back. I will never leave you forever." he said. He moved quickly into the house, looking for something, anything that could be used as a rope, a ladder, anything that would be safe enough for her to grab and him to pull up.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:31 am

She sat back placing her hand on something crunchy, bone. A skull of an animal one she had sadly killed. She called out again in fear she was alone "Markus..." she knew he wouldn't hear her from the house, her husband couldn't.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:02 pm

Markus couldn't hear her calling for him, he continued to search until he found a few things that might help. He stopped... looking around the house... thinking... this is where she used to live... he seen the tattered remains of an old life in front of him. A life of someone that he cared for. He snapped out of it... she needed to get out... he needed to take a look at her, make sure she was fine. It took some time, but he finally found an old ladder... one that would get her up high enough to reach him at least. He ran out with it. "Mera! I'm back. Let's get you out." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:13 pm

Mera paced around the pit looking at the scattered remains of her time there. Something sparkled catching the light and her eye, It was a dart. She picked it up and eyed it, she knew better than to smell it. It held her blood and some form of drug. She held it and looked up as she heard Markus. "Markus..." she said "I found something..." she looked up.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:39 am

Markus looked down at her. "I'll take a look at it..." he said. "We got to get you out of there though." he said. "What is it anyways?" he said putting his hand down to help her out of the pit. He sighed, glad that he could help her now... but what was this thing that she found. It looked like a little dark... but why? What was it for?
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:50 am

She reached up and took his hand in hers. He pulled her up and she opened her other hand to show him the dart. "I don't know what was in it..." she said. "There are several down there" she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:56 am

Markus looked down at the dart getting her out of the pit. "Hmm... well... I can take a look later... but hold still a moment." he looked at her, checking her with some standard medical tests... quick, just seeing if she had a concussion. "Well... you seem to be alright... but still, you should be fine... how do you feel though... I'm sorry... I shouldn't have... suggested that... you wouldn't have fallen if I had not..." he stopped, he felt awful.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:59 am

She held still as she was told. She felt the warm blood on her forehead but felt fine, the wound will heal fast with her shifter blood. "I'll be fine.." she said. "It's ok.. Don't apologize.. It's not what you said" she said looking down. "It was your eyes... something in them scared me" she said quietly.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:37 pm

"No... I should apologize... I shouldn't have... I shouldn't have thought that it was you... that... well... took everything away from me." he said. "I didn't know how to act... I like you... but..." he stopped. He put his arms around her. "I'm sorry..." he said. "You will be fine... you are a tough girl." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:40 pm

"You had every right to feel that way." she said. "But....?" she asked looking up at him. He put his arms around her and she pulled back a little.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:03 pm

"But... if it had been you... I'm not sure if I could have forgiven you." he finished. Feeling her pull back a bit, he let her... not wanting to make her feel crowded or forced... she had enough of that feeling to last a lifetime. He looked down at the pit. "So... what... did he do to you down there?" he asked. "He... must have treated you so horribly." he said. "I'm so sorry that you fell down there... that... you seen a bit of your haunting past..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:08 pm

She ignored what he said to her and she looked back to the direction of the house then to the direction of the ship. "We should go" she said. She changed and then softly picked up her white dress she was wearing. She started to run. She was so unsure of where her and Markus lay now, it was as if an ill faith lay between them.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:24 pm

Seeing that she ignored the question he realized how cold he must have sounded... of course she wouldn't want to talk about that... He ran with her after changing. "I'm sorry..." he said. "I... need to think before I speak." he said. He felt it as well... something between them... he didn't know what though...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next