The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pay with Blood (May be R)

2 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Pay with Blood (May be R) - Page 12 Empty Re: Pay with Blood (May be R)

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:15 pm

Daniel nodded. Looking over to Markus. "Hey... thanks for helping us back there... with me and Lith." he said. "You saved our hides with your treatments." he said. Markus someone looked down. "It takes a strong will to keep going... you and Lith both have that." he said with a smile. Daniel nodded as the two lead the way.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:20 pm

Lith smiled dropping to Daniel's right flank and Mera moved to Doc's left flank next to Lith. "How long?" Lith asked. "How long will this trip take us? The shortest way possible." she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:29 pm

Daniel thought for a moment. "As a human walking it takes about two months... but since we are running, we can probably cut that time in half." he said. "So about a month... then a few weeks by boat." Daniel finished.

Doc looked to his left to see Mera, he smiled lightly at her then continued to focus on running.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:49 pm

"Can we get there faster?" she asked. Lith just wanted to settle down for once. Get everything out of the way and just relax, to not worry about monsters and people chasing them.

Mera caught Doc looking over his shoulder at her. She caught the little smile and smiled back a little.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:57 pm

Daniel could tell what she wanted. "I know love... I want to get there soon as well... but... it will take time." he said sadly, wishing he could find a way to get them there quicker.

"We could just go to the shore... there might be a small harbor town on the way that we can get a boat out of. It will be less likely, but if it works, we could be there within two weeks." Doc said. Daniel had not thought of that.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:16 pm

"I know. I'm just being impatient" she said with a sigh.

"Or we could go three k south and catch a boat at the fishing station and head up water from there. It would be faster" Mera said looking down a little as she ran.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:38 pm

Daniel nodded. "I want... to settle down as well." he said. "I'm done running... I just want to stop... be with you... raise children." he said moving with her. "Mera... that sounds like a better idea. Much better actually." Daniel said. Markus nodded as well. Smiling, "Clever, good idea." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:41 pm

Lith raised an eyebrow "Take the lead Mera" She said.

Mera blushed and let a sigh of relief that the boys didn't ask how she knew of that path. "O...Ok" she said moving forward to take the lead, she lead the pack south towards the fishing station. "We'll be there by night if we run solid" she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:39 pm

Daniel smiled, letting Mera take the lead. He had a pretty good idea why she knew... so did Markus, he was piecing together what was going on with her, who she was.

Markus was watching as she ran... she was strong... but hiding more... he knew a bit about her, just by wondering, and thinking... but she had a full story...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:43 pm

Mera was nervous about returning. Ten thousand thoughts flooded her mind, should she turn then the wrong way? no the boys would know, should she leave them once they are there? no she couldn't now she had formed bonds. She had to be strong.

Lith ran close to Daniel. "You know?" she asked very quietly.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:45 pm

"Just what you told me." Daniel whispered back "That she had lost a child to the wolves..." he said. "It... is going to be hard for her to return." he said.

Markus was recalling stories... her name didn't match any of them... but maybe she didn't use this name all the time... he was thinking back to some of the more traumatic stories... maybe... just maybe he could place her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:47 pm

"It's more than that" Lith whispered.

Mera knew it would only be a matter of time before they clicked to who she was. She was dreading that day.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:02 pm

"What do you mean?" Daniel whispered back. He was confused. He was sometime good at figuring things out, sometimes not so much.

Markus continued... who was she... she had a mysterious air about her... wanting to know more and more about this wolf that joined them...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:04 pm

"Later" she said. Lith wondered if she should talk to Doc about her. Lith also wondered what the others knew, they had been rather quiet the last few days.

Mera ran fast knowing they would be there soon, when the san leaves them.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:13 pm

Daniel nodded, now he too was curious... wondering who this girl was... how did Lith find out so easily? And the others... Daniel would find out later... he didn't let it bother him. No matter who she turned out to be... she was still a kind person in his eyes...

Markus watched. As they ran the sun continued to set... making the shadows longer... it wouldn't be long now.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:17 pm

It wasn't long before they were there. They changed and dressed. Mera pulled her hood low over her face.

Lith looked around the place. "Human's are asleep, we can steal a boat or wake them" she said looking to Daniel and Doc. "What do you suggest boys?" she asked.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:27 pm

Daniel smiled. I can pilot a boat alright." He said, following suit and changing, disguising himself. "But... still... I would feel bad, stealing someones livelihood, they are probably fishermen who need that boat." Daniel said. "Besides, I think I have enough to pay to get us all passage." he said. "But after that... I'm out of money. Not that we will need it anymore." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:29 pm

"I have money my love..." she said. "They have more than enough boats. But I'll leave money anyway, get everyone into the big boat with the cream sail" she said walking inside.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:43 pm

Daniel nodded. Believing her. Knowing that she would pay for the ship. He climbed on board. "I have some experience with boats... I had to work on one for a few months a while ago." he said. Daniel started to get things in order. Markus watched as everyone moved... he followed orders and did the same, getting the boat ready to leave.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:22 am

Lith left a handsome sum on a table next to a sleeping fisherman then walked to the doc where the pack was getting the boat ready, "All set" she said. "Let's get out of here" she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:29 pm

Daniel watched, "Bring up the anchor." he said to a few men. Wanting a stealthy voyage out of the docks. As soon as everyone was on, he helped getting the boat out. Wasn't too hard... he remembered his days on a ship well. What had given him the wanderlust was looking out on the horizon wondering what awaited them. Soon, he had finished, the boat was well on its way smoothly out to sea.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:47 pm

"It will be a week before we get off this thing" Lith said coming up behind him, she put her arms around his hips and held him. "I never liked water that much" she said with a laugh.

Mera stood on the starboard side and looked out across the water, her head resting on her hands as she lent on the side. She let out a sigh, it was hard not to be at peace on the water.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:58 pm

Daniel placed his hands down onto her's and smiled. "I love the sea..." he said. "At night, the gentle rock is like a cradle... lulling you to sleep..." he said. "And during the day, you can see for miles... never knowing what is next..." he said with a small smile.

Markus looked to Mera... smiling at her... she had not seen him yet it seemed. Watching her stare out at the water. He thought for a moment to go up to her and talk a bit... but no... she wouldn't like that... but... she was friends with him... maybe... Markus then decided... he needed to at least talk to her... friends were good to have.

"Hello..." Markus said standing by her. "Hmm... out on the sea... peaceful isn't it." he said staring out at the water.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:06 am

"Sounds wonderful my love" she said with a smile. "I shell look forward to sleep" she said.

Indeed Mera hadn't thought or seen Markus since they got on the boat, she heard his feet on the wood before he spoke. She turned and smiled at him "Hello" she said. "It is magic." she said with a sigh "Such beauty, it's hard to feel anything but calm" she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:11 am

Daniel turned his face enough to kiss her lovingly. "Aye... you sleep like a baby, hopefully they have good beds on this ship... but I think that... judging by this ship... this was a fairly expensive one..." he said "Many comforts to be found on the waves with this beauty..." He said patting the wheel. "But I still love this beauty the most." he said holding her hand.

"I know... it's wonderful." he said. "I love being on the sea... at times anyways... but it is like life... sometimes it is beautiful... but other times there are storms. That threaten to take all we hold dear. But... sometimes it is those storms that make the peace seem more special..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next