The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rave's return (male/mature)

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Go down

Rave's return (male/mature) - Page 5 Empty Re: Rave's return (male/mature)

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:07 pm

she groaned slightly and leaned back agianst him more , still moving up and down on him as she felt his fangs and the needle dagger.. " hmmmm anything you want.. i will take.. i can handle it.. " grinned slightly and glanced at him from over her shoulder" besides. i wanted you to do this.. show me what you do to others.. can be very fun really " flushed slightly as she held onto one of his arms while still move, growing more and more excited from the anticipation. " your a tease i think. .. definitely want to feel the sting agian. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:29 pm

Dante chuckled as he place the tip of the dagger just below the nipple of her right tit. He squeezed it hard with his other hand as he slowly began stabbing her tit. First the tip then a bit more. The dagger's needle blade sunk into her tender and sensitive tit. The pain and pleasure intensified by them being bulged out by the rings. "How does it feel my sweet. Do you like it?" It took a bit but finally he had the needle dagger fully imbeded in her right tit and he continued squeezing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:36 pm

she moaned and bit her lip as she continued to move on him , allready feeling a herself getting closer to a release just as she began to feel the dagger peirce her flesh , gasping slightly in pain she stopped for a moment as the pain and pleasure mixed caused every muscle in her body to clench, including her inner muscles around his cock. bitting her lip she trembled as she leaned more against him up until the dagger was completely buried in her breast,licking her lips slightly she could smell her own blood as it began to run down her breast to her stomache. " hmmmmmm.. .. feels intense.. pleasure mixed with pain .. almost like an aphrodisiac"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:05 pm

He liked her reaction to having her tits stabbed slowly. That ment she could take the pain and feel the pleasure. He continued squeezing her tits as the blood trickled from the wound and down to her belly. Dipping a finger in it he brought it to his lips and toung. So delicious with the body producing all sorts of things in the blood that made it taste even better.

As she moved up and down on his dick, she was also causing the fake dick to move in her ass. She was being fucked in both ends. "You are quite increadable my dear. His breathing was a bit labored now. He brought one of her hands up again to hold on to the hilt of the dagger. "In a little bit your other tit will feel the other dagger." he told her.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:11 pm

she nodded slightly flushing as he told her she was incredable. " thank you ." murmured slightly " i try my best" grinned slightly as she held the hilt of the dagger again , nodding as he said about the other dagger" more the merrier i suppose. " licked her lips slightly her sensitive hearing picking up his labored breathing, her own was getting a little labored again as she felt herself moving more to a big climax... she picked up the pace in her movements a little. wondering what his reaction would be if she moved faster and slighter harder, the moment she went harder she caused more pleasure to herself as well, causing her body to shudder in pleasure.. " hmmmmm .. hopefully soon." murmured shivering as she fel this fingers running over the blood trail before watching him lick her own blood from his fingers as she watched him over his shoulder.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:40 pm

Her body shuddered with pleasure as she began moving faster and harder on his dick. The combination of having both ends filled was making her body build to a climax faster. The Rings on her tits and him squeezing them also was helping. "Ah anxious to feel the dagger in your other tit are you?" he chuckled and brought out the second dagger and placed it up to her left tit. "Keep going like you are my dear and I will fill your pussy with cum and plunge the dagger into your tit hard."

He let her bounce up and down on his dick hard and fast. Soon enough he felt himself ready to release. He squeezed her left tit hard and plunged the dagger into it hard and continued squeezing it hard as he pumped his cum up into her pussy.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:46 pm

she gasped and moaned loudly as he squeazed her breast before peircing it hard with the other dagger, causing every muscle in her body to tighten up immediately as her climax went through her, she could feel the extra wetness between her legs as she shuddered and nearly screamed from the pleasure of it.. clamping her teeth down on her lower lip she tasted blood as one of her fangs peirced the tender flesh on her lower lip..

it took several minutes for her to get control over her body again , still twitching every now and then from small waves of pleasure as she had blood running from both breasts now.. " ohhh hell.. think that was better then the others. " murmured slightly as her face went bright red.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:06 pm

Dante let his dick recede from her pussy and kept her straddled on his lap. Her climax had been something else. The pleasure she felt must have been extrodinary. He enjoyed it emensily. He continued squeezing her large tits even as the blood trickled from the small wounds. He finally slowly moved her from his lap so she could sit next to him. He made sure she held both daggers in her tits as he licked the blood from her body.

"You did very well my dear. Having both ends filled and then being stabed in both tits." He kissed her lips gently, then moved down to her tits as he slowly removed one dagger and licked the wound shut to the other to do the same. I think you now need to feed. All this energy you have expended must have made you quite hungry."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:14 pm

she relaxed slightly , trembling still even as he moved her to sit down next to him, , trying not to squirm as he removed the daggers and used his tongue to heal the wounds. " hmmmmm. is that a good thing?" arched a brow, watching him through half closed eyes as she relaxed completely .. " definitely hungry .. starving... " she grinned slightly as she eyed him over, running her tongue over her fangs.. " your corrupting me you know.. " she teased lightly poking him in the chest.. " your definitely getting me hooked on our little activities. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:17 pm

"Ahhhh now that is not a bad thing my sexy and lovely Raven. With a lovely body like yours you should crave to have it used and enjoy it." He put an arm around her and held her to him. "Then we had best get you some blood." he pulled the blankes over her to help cover her as he pulled a cord by the bed. A servent came in. "Blood for Raven." The servent nodded and left. He had a process he had discovered to preserve blood. His servents donated some each month and he had other doners as well. The servent returned a bit later with a ceramic picther of warm blood.

"I find it unnecessary to drink blood from humans as long as I am here." he told Raven and poured her a large goblet of blood and handed it to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:26 pm

she smiled slightly and grinned" i knew you where going to say that... hmmm yea wouldn't be good if i past out from hunger. " she frowned as she eyed the pitcher of blood that the servent brought while he explained about feeding from humans.. " do you kill them or do they donate somehow?" she took the glass and took a sip . licking her lips slightly before drinking a few more gulps.. f inding she was more hungrier then she really thought.. in a matter of seconds the blood was gone and she glanced up at him and flushed slightly " can i have more? ... sorry .... high metabolism i think. more energy i spend the more hungry i apparently get."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:16 am

He poured her some more of the blood and sat it on the end table by her side of the bed. She still had the fake dick up in her ass, keeping it nice and spread for him when he was ready to fuck her there. He removed the rings from her tits and let them return to normal but reached down and moved the fake cock in he ass some. "You didn't think you would be doing all of this when you stopped here did you?" he asked her with a grin.

To her question about donars, "No I do not kill them. There are those that donate blood and don't know why. They are paid well for it and that helps them in their lives. My servants do it so I can live." As he squeezed her right tit with one hand his other trailed down to her belly and lightly moved around it.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:43 am

she relaxed again as she drank her second cup of blood, nearly choking slightly when he moved the fake cock. coughing slightly she flushed and drank the rest before setting it aside. " thats good of you , heh sorry you surprised me a bit. " bit her lip and shifted a little as he took the rings off her breasts and ran his hands over her body , " hmmm . no i don't think i would have been doing this.. buut.. its a good twist to me stopping here. " she stretched slightly before relaxing, sore muscles responding but she was paying more attention to where he was touching.. " have you ever bitten one of your servents ? well i mean the female ones... when your.. enjoying them?" she was curious.. maybe a little jealous but that was then this was now.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:15 pm

"Are you a bit Jealous my dear. " he chuckled. "I have bitten their tits yes and sucked blood from them that way. They seem to like it as much as you did." he brought his hand back up and squeezed her other tit hard. "Now as for Stabbing their tits....... I have not done that. I don't think they could stand the pain to be able to enjoy the pleasure of it."

Leaning in he kissed her neck and tops of her tits. "Do you wish to have the fake dick taken out of your lovely ass?" he asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:21 pm

she flushed slightly as she glanced away from him. " dunno if its jealousy or not.. ... maybe.. " bit her lip slightly then shifted a little before her face went even redder.. " ohhh .. i umm nearly forgot about that. " she practically did unless she moved or he moved it , her body definitely was now used to that. " i suppose you can take it out.. unless you plan on doing something else?" now she was curious again forgetting about her originally jealousy for the moment.. " i don't think they have a high tolerance for pain i guess."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:50 pm

He could not help but laugh. "Yes they do." He unstrapped the fake dick from her thighs and pulled it out of her ass. "It should be streached good enough for me to fuck later on. Right now I think you need to rest a bit more." he pulled her down with him to lay on the bed and turned her on her side and moved up against her so her back was to him. Pulling the blankets up over them he held her close to him and ran a hand over her stomach and up to her tits.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:54 pm

she groaned slightly and bit her lip as he removed it before she relaxed and settled down next to him again and half closed her eyes "heh . well lets hope you don't surprise me again when you wake me up... i swear i am not used to it.. maybe you should do something different to wake me up ?" she glanced over at him from over her shoulder and shifted a little again as his hand went over her stomache to her breasts... " hmmmmm... what kind of women do you normally favor ?... just curious . " and so she could make sure that type of woman stays away ... oh yea she was jealous.. frowning she closed her eyes again and wondered why she was getting like that.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:26 am

"I think with me here now in bed with you, that you will feel more at ease when I wake you." He chuckled at her question about what type of women he liked. "Well now my dear, all women can be facinating and each has their own attraction. But I must say, that you are by far the most facinating I have seen." he kissed her neck and squeezed one tit then the other hard. "Now sleep for a while." Her warm body felt good against him.

He knew once she left to go find the woman she originally was contracted to find and then the man he wanted she could and probaly would use her delicous body to get things she wanted. Where the others he had sent after his quary had failed, she could succeed by using her body to entise, and subdue him. The thought of another man having her disturbed him, but he knew that she would return to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:08 am

she smiled slightly and settled more deep into the bed with him ,closing her eyes as his hands continued to roam over her body , not really a seducing touch but one of soothing, atleast that is what she thought.. " hmmm.. glad to hear it... .. maybe your right... with you next to me i may not over react again.... it would be a first i think. " sighed and relaxed completely , the only other sound she could hear other then the servents moving about was the snow outside.. " i will sleep but only cause you want me to " she mumbled, clearly on the verge of sleeping..her voice had allready gone to the soft tone it normally did when she was dozing.. within a matter of minutes she was breathing slow and even, fast asleep in the comfortable bed.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:49 pm

Dante fell asleep himself with out any problems. Having Raven in his arms felt quite good and very comfortable. When morning came he awoke and the storm seemed to be just as bad as it was the day before. This was a good thing for him. It ment that Raven would be there for a bit longer and he could enjoy her more. This time he held her tightly, before whispering for her to wake up, keeping her pinned so to speak. "Wake my lovely one, it is morning and it looks as if the storm is as strong as ever. "

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:53 pm

she murmured slightly and shfited as much as she was able, slowly opening her eyes as she felt him pressed agianst her body , this time she didn't over react, well she reacted in a way so to speak, getting slightly aroused with him pressed up against her like that. "; hmmm i am awake.. and i can definitely hear that storm. "she ran a hand through her bed hair before looking up at him again. " you never left the bed.... "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:08 pm

"Now I did not. Why should I. I have what I need right here." he patted her ass with a hand now that she was awake. He kissed her neck and then moved his hand back up to her marvelous tits and squeezed them hard. "I see you slept well." He continued kissing her neck and shoulders and squeezing her tits hard. "It looks like you will be staying a bit longer. I imagine your quary is also snowed in as well. What would you like to do today my dear."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:15 pm

she bit her lip and squirmed as he squezed her breasts hard, " hmmmm well thats good. and yes i slept very well.. this bed is really comfortable. makes me want to sleep forever" shifted against him and sighed. " lets hope they are... i would hate for them to get away, it would take longer for me to track them down then." frowning slightly she rolled over on her back slightly so she could stare up at him. " i dunno... lights are still out, its snowing. all we can do is stay inside, and keep warm.. and maybe try out other toys of yours?" she grinned slightly . " and what was it you said about giving me peircings the othe rnight? after i brought it up of course."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:28 pm

"Ahhhhhhhh you would like to have your nipples pierced now would you?" he asked her and pulled on her nipples. "It will not hurt that much and then we can put some rings in them. You might like it. He moved down and kissed her tits and suckled on them. "Any thing else you would like to have pierced?" he asked her as he moved a hand down to her pussy and began fingering her.

He was planning on fucking her ass. But not at the moment. He was going to get her nice and horny and then put in a pussy plug and take her downstairs to get something solid to eat. He would keep her horny and wanting to be satisfied before he did so.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:33 am

sh bit her lip as he pulled on her nipples before suckling them, he was making her squirm which was not very hard to do at the moment. " hmmm.. maybe.... i really don't care if they hurt or not. i can handle pain.. what else is there to peirce?" she asked him curiously even as his hand began to play with her between her legs.. causing her to half close her eyes and shift her legs a little to give him more room, it wouldn't take much to get her wet and aroused, allready she could feel it, her inner muscles clenching lightly in pleasure from him fingering her as she tried her best to hold still.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next